Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (4598 Views)

Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2014
First i will like to state that, I in no way mean to abuse, insult or look down on the female gender. Just in search of explanation and answers as to why Beautiful Girls are really dull.

15th September 2014, was - is - will be one of the funniest fat in my life time. I was a judge interviewing new job applicants at a reputable radio station in the country. I noticed, that 98% of good looking beautiful girls are just dull or will i say have empty heads.

If you say Nigerian Professional comedians(likes of Basket Mouth, Bovi, A.Y etc ) are funny then i believe you have not met real funny Nigerians.

I interviewed applicants and watched several others been interviewed.

GIRL 1

Judge : What do you know about Social Medial Publicists
Girl: Sorry i don't speak pidgin English

The girl believe social medial publicists is a pidgin word

GIRL 2
Judge : Example of circular organizations (Non - religious organization)
Girl: Music

GIRL 3
Judge : What are you here for?
Girl: Am here for AUDINATION
Judge: Audination or AUDITION?
Girl: audination.

The girl kept repeating and insisting audination

GIRL 4
Judge : what are you here for?
Girl: i just came here for presenter

GIRL 5
Judge : what are you here for?
Girl: i just came here for presenter

GIRL 6
Judge: What are you here for?
Girl: Am here to auction

Seriously

GIRL 7
Judge: Present a show, using your family as the topic
Girl: IN my family my parent gave birth to daughters and we are all ladies

Before you nail me these are response from some nice looking guys.

FINE GUY 1
Ymodulus : Hi
Guy: Hi judge
Ymodulus: What are you here for?
Guy: Web - Developing, Presenting
Ymodulus: so are you good?? very good in programming?
Guy: Yes
Ymodulus: What programminng language do you code?
Guy: Hausa
Ymodulus: ** got confuse **
Ymodulus: did you get my question?
Guy: Yes. you said programming language i code.
Ymodulus: So tell me whats your programmiing language?
Guy: Hausa.
Ymodulus: ok thanks you tried. next applicant please.

FINE GUY 2
Ymodulus: so why do you think i should employ you?
Guy: Because i have influence and can influence people.
Ymodulus: hmmm. so tell me more
Guy: i can influence you to change and get you sponsors
Ymodulus: ** breaks in $$
Ymodulus: Thanks very much. you have tried. you are good.
Guy: Am i ok? will i get this job?
Ymodulus: you are a man of influence, people of influence get the jobs.

A lot happened, i cant start typing all, i cant recall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
I noticed that in all. the ugly guys and girls are those with content and brain and am asking why??
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by siegfried99(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin I can't fit laff
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by MizMyColi(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
*coughs*
*clears throat*

Temigracie
Softsparkyy
Shoefreak
Uzolexis
AfricanApple
Missslimbody
Epathra
IrishKez
Medunah
Angela98
Sholasholala
Lilmax

Please come and see what I seeing (sic) here.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lol at 'audination' and 'here for presenter'. But really, not all beautiful girls are dumb. Intelligence has nothing to do with the physical appearance of a person. Pity you met only the dumb and beautiful ones.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
op, first of all ehn, u are biased and not serious, your intention was to put this on d ladies but u pretended by giving examples of guys, why not include 'guys' in the topic

eh ehn, tell me o, how many ugly girls have you interviewed, u people will just open your mouth gbaga and say anything u like

I know and believe those u think are intelligent but ugly are actually beautiful. stop using d foolishness of a few to judge d million others. u haven't gone to d right places to meet very intelligent and beautiful girls, besides its hard for u to find ugly girls, so who are the ugly and intelligent ladies u are are talking about

infact I've argued about dis same topic before and I'm tired of it, people like tallesty1 wouldn't allow us hear word

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi: *coughs*
*clears throat*

AfricanApple

Please come and see what I seeing (sic) here.
funny, I came here before I saw my name, say something na
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
The OP's such a sweetheart.
Make the thread dey roll first.
I'll talk later.

AfricanApple: funny, I came here before I saw my name, say something na
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mizmycoli, what am I here for? I'm too beauty to be present in station now. I'm language in very many countries. I'm language in China, Dutch, Igbo and Ijebu. So what's you mean by tags me? I'm very smart and I'm beautify can outshown everyone in here. Ask my daddy and my parent. angry

*flips hair*

grin grin the guy talk through though. U seen MBGN recently!!! You go die of laughter!!! No insut intended!!!

Btw! I'm fabulous, beauty isn't just in the eyes of the beholder! It's in me too!!! Ugly goes same too, and the only one that get to call anyone ugly is the person him/herself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
AfricanApple: op, first of all ehn, u are biased and not serious, your intention was to put this on d ladies but u pretended by giving examples of guys, why not include 'guys' in the topic

I did so. read post again please

eh ehn, tell me o, how many ugly girls have you interviewed, u people will just open your mouth gbaga and say anything u like
many and i noticed they were better off the fine ones.

I know and believe those u think are intelligent but ugly are actually beautiful. stop using d foolishness of a few to judge d million others. u haven't gone to d right places to meet very intelligent and beautiful girls, besides its hard for u to find ugly girls, so who are the ugly and intelligent ladies u are are talking about

I used 98% so its a percentage figure. Also from the days interview the occurrence exceeded 25 which in statistical inference of probability is ok to term true.

Please read more about statistical inference in line with progression and analytical inference.

infact I've argued about dis same topic before and I'm tired of it, people like tallesty1 wouldn't allow us hear word
Ok i don't know what your opinions about this in previous threads were am not a fan of romance section. You can give me a link

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
MzPreshie: Lol at 'audination' and 'here for presenter'. But really, not all beautiful girls are dumb. Intelligence has nothing to do with the physical appearance of a person. Pity you met only the dumb and beautiful ones.
Yah that's true!!

i saw a damsel, Fulani and her English and level of intelligence was just exceptional. In-Fact the word GOOD is an understatement she is splendid.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by victor08(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Op you don't know what you are saying...My girlfriend is Beautiful, intelligent and speaks well.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
victor08: Op you don't know what you are saying...My girlfriend is Beautiful, intelligent and speaks well.
i never sail all beautiful girls are ugly
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
books space for the first time in my life.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus:
Yah that's true!!

i saw a damsel, Fulani and her English and level of intelligence was just exceptional. In-Fact the word GOOD is an understatement she is splendid.

You see? It's in the personality not the looks.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Becos that part of beautifulness or handsomeness (permit me 2use dat word) in their brain has dominated intelligent part of their brain.. But not all shaa
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by jmoore(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus:
GIRL 2
Judge : Example of circular organizations (Non - religious organization)
Girl: Music

You mean secular?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore:

You mean secular?

Hahahaha. Yes even me I dull too. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Tallesty1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
AfricanApple: op, first of all ehn, u are biased and not serious, your intention was to put this on d ladies but u pretended by giving examples of guys, why not include 'guys' in the topic

Bia AustralianApple, do I know you?
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by MissSlimbody(f): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus:
i never sail all beautiful girls are ugly

OP don confuse grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

OP don confuse grin grin grin

No am not read this..

Ymodulus: I noticed, that 98% of good looking beautiful girls are just dull or will i say have empty heads.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by VocalWalls: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please is this the audination thread?

I want to code urhobo
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by MissSlimbody(f): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

No am not read this..

You said " I never SAIL all beautiful girls are UGLY"

Instead of

I never SAID all beautiful girls are DULL"
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Instead of

O!!! see that thanks. for the correction.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by MizMyColi(f): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tallesty1: Bia AustralianApple, do I know you?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by MizMyColi(f): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Instead of

Leave My Ymodulus alone ooo

In real life, he's a fast talker and typer, very brilliant too.

You know how android phones can be attimes now.
They will just be predicting words wey you no send them grin grin.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by April07: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Its something I too have noticed...

In my opinion... Most beautiful girls are dumb because they were raised to believe that, their beauty can get them anything/anywhere in the world they desire...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Bia AustralianApple, do I know you?
no u don't know me, shey be u don forget d day wey u dey fight with akiraaple1
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by MissSlimbody(f): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

He obviously made a mistake

And i only corrected him

I don leave ur Ymodulus 4 u ooo grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

Hahahaha. Yes even me I dull too. Lol!
I noticed did earlier and wanted to show u how guilty u are of what u are accusing fine girls, I just say make I keep quiet.

one mistake someone made is what makes u term them dull
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by MizMyColi(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kkay! cheesy
MissSlimbody:

He obviously made a mistake

And i only corrected him

I don leave ur Ymodulus 4 u ooo grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked tongue tongue tongue wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money / When You Are Mad At Bae But You Still Want To Cuddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.