Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! (4627 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Cipriani(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

eh en, really?
lol tongue

I am a masculine entity with a fantastic banana to dish out to the most enticing and pretty daughter of eve cool cool cool cool
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by sillyboy(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2008
You women should all resign your jobs or drop -out of school to only produce babies for your men?!. . . and stop forming independent women here. angry

grin
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by LadyT(f): 12:55am On Nov 15, 2008
Cipriani:

I am a masculine entity with a fantastic banana to dish out to the most enticing and pretty daughter of eve cool cool cool cool

I think you got carried away with your female side LOL

tongue

Sillyboy you again?
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by sillyboy(m): 12:59am On Nov 15, 2008
LadyT.

Send your resignation letter via the internet now and lay the bed in your bedroom. . . thats your office henceforth. If you would have to even use the system, it should be to search how to service your man better. tongue
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by LadyT(f): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2008
HA!

Sillyboy na me and you today!
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Morenike3(f): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2008
Cipriani:

ewwwwwwww
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by sillyboy(m): 1:25am On Nov 15, 2008
HA!

Sillyboy na me and you today!

Ehen. . . me I no do tongue. . . . .Just lay the bed for your man. Make sure you take all those coperate dresss outside and burn them all tonight. You should only be left with only the sexy minis. . . lol. . . thats all u'll need for this new career
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Cipriani(m): 1:27am On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

ewwwwwwww

Which one be ewwwwwww

Se you dey surprised ni? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by tRoOE(f): 1:28am On Nov 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Issues like this needs to be discussed even before you say "I DO", you guys got to be on the same paged, find a way to compromise or sumthing undecided[/size]
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Morenike3(f): 1:30am On Nov 15, 2008
Cipriani:

Which one be ewwwwwww

Se you dey surprised ni? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
~roll eye~
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by LadyT(f): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2008
sillyboy:

Ehen. . . me I no do tongue. . . . .Just lay the bed for your man. Make sure you take all those coperate dresss outside and burn them all tonight. You should only be left with only the sexy minis. . . lol. . . thats all u'll need for this new career

Today you are stupidboy.

I would never give up my job for a man.
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Cipriani(m): 1:59am On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

~roll eye~

Why you dey roll eyes?
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by sillyboy(m): 1:59am On Nov 15, 2008
LadyT.

Whurreva you call me, I no mind. You must give up that job for your man oooo by fire by force. Afterall, women should serve, respect and "service" their men. Don't worry, your man is gonna be the richest man on earth in 15 yrs time so dont worry about supplementing home budget and economy. . . just focus on the bedroom orchestration.

Issues like this needs to be discussed even before you say "I DO", you guys got to be on the same paged, find a way to compromise or something

Even if the guy agreed to a compromise before the marriage, he should use men's "agidi" to change the pre-marital agreement and come up with a post-marital agreement favoring the "new" career
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Cipriani(m): 2:01am On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

~roll eye~

Why you dey roll eyes?

LadyT:

Today you are stupidboy.

I would never give up my job for a man.

Try it and you will never regret it, tongue tongue tongue tongue

if you do regret it, sue me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by KarmaMod(f): 2:02am On Nov 15, 2008
Dumb thread. This only happens to couples that dont throughly know each other or how they feel when it comes to things like this

sillyboy:

Even if the guy agreed to a compromise before the marriage, he should use men's "agidi" to change the pre-marital agreement and come up with a post-marital agreement favoring the "new" career

This is why you wont have a son til after 7 daughters
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by sillyboy(m): 2:08am On Nov 15, 2008
Karma.

Take your time with your curse of a prayer ooo! angry. . . o mo igba ti angeli nko ja oo (You don't know when an Angel is passing bye ooo angry)

Go watch CBS2. . . Ghost Whisperers is on.
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by KarmaMod(f): 2:09am On Nov 15, 2008
curse where?

I already passed my prayer to the angels and the orishas  grin
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by sillyboy(m): 2:14am On Nov 15, 2008
angry
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Cayon(f): 2:24am On Nov 15, 2008
@poster:

Re your subject heading . . . . .hmm tough decision

Honestly, I think its great when a woman can be at home/housewife but only if she has kids. Kids really need there parents at home when they are younger. I would love watching my kids grow up.  take them to school, be there when they get home, keep the house clean, cook etc BUT at the same time I think women should work so they can be independent and not have to always count on someone else and so they can be strong individuals also role models to their children.

Peace
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by sillyboy(m): 2:32am On Nov 15, 2008
Chai. . . see 75% correct woman up here. But you lost 25% with your last 2 sentences.

Karma and LadyT will be full housewives. . . that is my prayers before I go to bed tonight.
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by KarmaMod(f): 2:34am On Nov 15, 2008
God doesnt like you, why would He answer your prayers?
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by sillyboy(m): 2:52am On Nov 15, 2008
Because granting the prayer could signal a turn around for me with Him
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by bettes(f): 3:00am On Nov 15, 2008
Any man that wants his wife to quit her job and stay at home is selfish and cruel.Y
Who says our grandma's were housewives?most of them though not educated were self-employed,they were involved in one petty trade or the other or assisting their husbands in their farms.
And what if they were housewives did it mean they were better mothers than the career women of nowadays.
This issue of being a housewife or not being a housewife has nothing to do with feminism,times have changed and the economy isn't helping,this days its a case of all hands being on deck.
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Morenike3(f): 3:39am On Nov 15, 2008
Cipriani:

Why you dey roll eyes?
Roll eyes cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Cipriani(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

Roll eyes cool cool cool cool cool

Rolling of eyes could make your eyeballs pop out tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by tishat(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2008
Anyway i will sit at home but no babies,infact he ll beg me to got back to work.
Re: Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! by Jenke: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
No mattrer how rich the guy is i will never do that.i went to school to get a carrier and not to dump it in a pot and put it on fire.men are very wicked and selfish, am very sure that a man who will tell me to dump my carrier for house chores is cheating on me and does not want me to do the same.I know of a man though not married yet who asked his girl friend to stop working and then later dump that girl for good without marrying her and sticked to another person.thank God the grl was able to get another Job before the blow came to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee / When A Guy Says He Needs A Break,wat Exactly Does He Mean By That / Women vs Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.