Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! (40378 Views)

A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives. / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by coogar: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Shirley07:
You haven't answered my question? Tell me what's your name..

shirley, leave me alone na.
i just told you i am not interested. when you complete your bachelor's degree, come & flirt with me then. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by crackhaus: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
gringrin

Funny lot.
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by Shirley07: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

shirley, leave me alone na.
i just told you i am not interested. when you complete your bachelor's degree, come & flirt with me then. cheesy
Who's flirting with you? Shior.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by Pepunis(f): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
I dont knw wat to call mine, my husband marry first divorce they had a son, marry second divorce they had three sons, and me living wit him wit ma sons too. He said he never plan his life like that and never dreamt of it, to him he fell in the hand of the wrong ones, hmmm.. he told me all that happened which i cant share here, i try my posible best to be the best i can, when poeple say men cheats mine dont cheat by having sex wit other women, u may not beliv me but it's 100% tru, but in money i dont knw.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Polygamous men are being painted as very considerate men who marry to avoid cheating on their wife/wives or assist widows or other less privileged souls in the society. They don't do it because they are lustful its just that these men they have to help the widows and the orphans and their wife who kicks against it is selfish how can she be so mean she does not want that poor widow to share her man with her,she does not want the orphan to have a home or she is controlling. All those women who are single at least polygamy will save them from shame,loneliness and lack of husbandly protection. What a wicked wife she wants to have a man all to herself when the man deserves so much more!

Almost saints.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by stinggy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Was born into a poly family and i'm striving hard to uphold that standard. Infact i'm aiming to break pman's record.
Polygamy rocks

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by coogar: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
stinggy: Was born into a poly family and i'm striving hard to uphold that standard. Infact i'm aiming to break pman's record.
Polygamy rocks

may the gods of your ancestors be with you. grin

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by stinggy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

may the gods of your ancestors be with you. grin
Even you sire.
May they fill your cup with fresh palm-wine, never to run dry of it grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by soonest(f): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oh mine! This thread is getting very interesting! Shirley you dey vex o! Easy abeg
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by logicboy01: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Top lies used to promote polygamy;

1) It stops cheating
FALSE! If a man can cheat on one wife, what stops him from cheating on 2 or 3 or 4??

2) Allows for more children and also better in case of infertility
FALSE
-a man with four wives will have no children if the man is infertile
-just as a man can marry another wife to get children in polygamy one too can divorce his barren wife and marry a fertile one. Unfair but true
-Sensible societies have 2-3 or 2-4 children on average. Very easy for a fertile woman to have at least 2 children

3) More resources/income if all the wives plus husband earn money
HALF TRUE
There are more mouths to feed, so there is little difference.

4) More people get married if polygamy is allowed in the society
HALF TRUE
More women can potentially be married but it means less women for men to marry.
If every man married 4 wives, there needs to be a ratio of 4-1 in women to men. lipsrsealed

Polygamy has no single advantage over monogamy. Not even one.
Cheaters will cheat!!!

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Nawa o.wetin I no go see finish for nairaland grin grin grin
coogar:

but i don't wanna fück you....na by force? cheesy grin
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2014
You're really living up to your name. Your Head is not only correct, it's logical . meanwhile I am waiting for counter thread cheesy
logicboy01: Top lies used to promote polygamy;

1) It stops cheating
FALSE! If a man can cheat on one wife, what stops him from cheating on 2 or 3 or 4??

2) Allows for more children and also better in case of infertility
FALSE
-a man with four wives will have no children if the man is infertile
-just as a man can marry another wife to get children in polygamy one too can divorce his barren wife and marry a fertile one. Unfair but true
-Sensible societies have 2-3 or 2-4 children on average. Very easy for a fertile woman to have at least 2 children

3) More resources/income if all the wives plus husband earn money
HALF TRUE
There are more mouths to feed, so there is little difference.

4) More people get married if polygamy is allowed in the society
HALF TRUE
More women can potentially be married but it means less women for men to marry.
If every man married 4 wives, there needs to be a ratio of 4-1 in women to men. lipsrsealed

Polygamy has no single advantage over monogamy. Not even one.
Cheaters will cheat!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by logicboy01: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: You're really living up to your name. Your Head is not only correct, it's logical . meanwhile I am waiting for counter thread cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2014
stinggy: Was born into a poly family and i'm striving hard to uphold that standard. Infact i'm aiming to break pman's record.
Polygamy rocks
I am waiting for you to have high blood pressure and then the wives with your children will be fighting viciously for their inheritance. That's if one of the wives or your children don't hasten your death tongue grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by coogar: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: Nawa o.wetin I no go see finish for nairaland grin grin grin

sambarry, what are you seeing? cheesy grin
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2014
coogar:

sambarry, what are you seeing? cheesy grin
you and Shirley misbehaving ni grin
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by coogar: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: you and Shirley misbehaving ni grin

she is obsessed with coogar & she lacks the confidence to ask me out nicely. grin

sambarry, how does one evade a stalker? lend me some of your evasive skills when you were still in abakaliki polytechnic. wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
coogar:

she is obsessed with coogar & she lacks the confidence to ask me out nicely. grin

sambarry, how does one evade a stalker? lend me some of your evasive skills when you were still in abakaliki polytechnic. wink
you better respect yasef around me and talk to me like a gentleman and not like a tout .thank you. smiley
meanwhile I was never in abakaliki poly or whatever you call it . Having said that you and Shirley need to stop your misdeameanour.you people should behave yourselves like reasonable
adults and if you're married tell her you're married abi ewolode gan
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by stinggy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: I am waiting for you to have high blood pressure and then the wives with your children will be fighting viciously for their inheritance. That's if one of the wives or your children don't hasten your death tongue grin
shocked shocked
Why evils
FYI, pman is still alive and rocking well. None of us planning to kill him for inheritance wink
And I don't remember 'we' fighting while growing up. Not all poly homes are psych homes bro.
Try poly and you won't regret rara wink
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by coogar: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: you better respect yasef around me and talk to me like a gentleman and not like a tout .thank you. smiley

around you? who are you?
you are just an ordinary sambarry.....who is very likely used to touts & miscreants.

meanwhile I was never in abakaliki poly or whatever you call it . Having said that you and Shirley need to stop your misdeameanour.you people should behave yourselves like reasonable
adults and if you're married tell her you're married abi ewolode gan

this is not the question i asked you - how were you able to evade all the shoemakers, vulcanisers, okada riders & the bus drivers that were after you when you were in abakaliki poly?

na so people like you dey fail WAEC. angry
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
stinggy:
shocked shocked
Why evils
FYI, pman is still alive and rocking well. None of us planning to kill him for inheritance wink
And I don't remember 'we' fighting while growing up. Not all poly homes are psych homes bro.
Try poly and you won't regret rara wink
God forbid evil.ile olorogun=ogba were . have you heard that yoruba proverb before? A polygamous home is synonymous to a psychiatric camp where they dump psychotic peeps
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by coogar: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: God forbid evil.ile olorogun=ogba were . have you heard that yoruba proverb before? A polygamous home is synonymous to a psychiatric camp where they dump psychotic peeps

maybe polygamous homes where crazy people are shackled together. i have seen plenty of polygamous homes way better than monogamous ones.
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by stinggy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: God forbid evil.ile olorogun=ogba were . have you heard that yoruba proverb before? A polygamous home is synonymous to a psychiatric camp where they dump psychotic peeps
An ile does not have to be olorogun one before you can breed weres, hope you know that?
Forget those adages abeg, we've seen mono homes with just a single child grown wayward.
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Be warned. Stop patronizing me.carry your aggression go front. What have I said now that you want to visit your aggression on me . Please mr man behave yasef.shebi you are married. What is stopping you from telling her that you are married.
coogar:

around you? who are you?
you are just an ordinary sambarry.....who is very likely used to touts & miscreants.

this is not the question i asked you - how were you able to evade all the shoemakers, vulcanisers, okada riders & the bus drivers that were after you when you were in abakaliki poly?

na so people like you dey fail WAEC. angry
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ok sorry coogar but you really need to respect ladies in your manner of speech. Ehen.pele grin

you and Shirley should stop all your craps
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by coogar: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: Ok sorry coogar but you really need to respect ladies in your manner of speech. Ehen.pele grin
you and Shirley should stop all your craps

i respect ladies who respect me. respect is reciprocal. how's your husband? grin

SAMBARRY: Be warned. Stop patronizing me.carry your aggression go front. What have I said now that you want to visit your aggression on me . Please mr man behave yasef.shebi you are married. What is stopping you from telling her that you are married.

who told you i am married? are you high?
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
stinggy:
An ile does not have to be olorogun one before you can breed weres, hope you know that?
Forget those adages abeg, we've seen mono homes with just a single child grown wayward.
in extremely rare cases. Maybe when the father is not a stay at home dad that the kids don't know or he has tampered with their psyche at a young age by always hitting the mom in their presence
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
And sanbarry bites d dust.
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by stinggy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: in extremely rare cases. Maybe when the father is not a stay at home dad that the kids don't know or he has tampered with their psyche at a young age by always hitting the mom in their presence
Hmmmm I hear you...
In my short life, i've seen 'so many'
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
coogar:

i respect ladies who respect me. respect is reciprocal. how's your husband? grin

who told you i am married? are you high?
who's married? Where did you hear that onr from. Abi that I have a baby mean I should be married? undecided

yes you are right. Respect is reciprocal but stop all your aggression. It's a turn off . take a cue from people like pickabeau or maclatunji ormr brown jay smiley
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Silkmoth33: And sanbarry bites d dust.
excuse me? undecided

when did sambarry bite dust?
Re: A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! by SAMBARRY: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
stinggy:
Hmmmm I hear you...
In my short life, i've seen 'so many'
like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards / Whose Church Is The Family Church?? / Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.