Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (55704 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
He didn't bribe anybody..

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by jeremolar(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
I didn't hear any element of him bribing anybody in the audio.

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tiarabubu: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
I find it distressing and disgusting that (i) T. B. Joshua seems to be more interested in the 'damage' this incident has done to his 'image' or what is left it (ii) He is clearly offering an inducement to the journalist, which is CLEARLY wrong, (iii) Some journalist are clearly grovelling at him asking silly suggestive questions as if to help him 'clean up' his image.

If only Nigeria were a sane county, SCOAN and TB Joshua will be scrambling to hire the best lawyers they can afford to help keep them from jail for obvious criminal negligence.

It's time to give to Ceaser what is his (JUSTICE).

SMH

8 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ceejay80s(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
No catholic priest go give 50k to journalist, say wetìn happen

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by drjay1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
I am a christian and i believe the bible is clear on issues like this.. If the pastor is convinced that giving 50,000 to journalist for fuel from the church's pocket (he has no other income) is biblical, then i believe he is not a man of God. Would Jesus christ have given such money if he were in d pastor's shoes? If that is not bribery, i think it is "holy" greesing! Lets call a spade a spade, whatever is not right is wrong weda its d norm or not! So are we saying that pastor chris oyakhilome too should call jounalists and give them 50000 fuel allowance to tell his side of the divorce story? In fact, am sure God will have alot to say about his "men" in Nigeria when we get to heaven!

18 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Boss13: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dahmum: Infact,now I kn dat aftr all dis while øƒ soo many ppl using technology dey just cudnt think øƒ d fact dat things like dis"audio" someone's voice cud b Doctored,if u kn what I mean. Let's have d VidEO please.

,,,,,,,Note: I don't support TB josuha or anybody.RIP to d dead

Please before this audio was released, I got wind of the information. A journalist friend of mine informed me and we started a debate on Twitter. So this is fact and not doctored. Please we need to stop all form of propaganda. The audio is very detailed enough and the voice is extremely familiar. People are trying to protect this false prophet. In a sane society, his church should be under locks and keys and he should be warm jailhouses by now preparing to face a competent jury and judge.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by emmykk(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
edogho: never wanted to say anything concerning this matter. i hope mi father listens to this audio. because he love d magic dude like food and water... ehen... stricklyme abi wetin them dey call u. answer the question, is he their employer? in short, what was d money for in d first place?
giving and receiving money is not new to journalist.may something went wrong.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.
Guy,are u a journalist? Cos u seems to undastnd alot abt d profession. U're right on track man.

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by natureblack(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Khalessi: Waiting for those e-sheep to come with their "don't touch the Lord anointed" ish they spew.
I will be patiently waiting for their arrival
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Enouwem(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.
I am a journalist and I'll like to say that all what u said is the truth... If you are doubting, Google media relations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Can any1 pls quote wat he said in the audio tape for me? Am not able to listen to it.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nwaobitex: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
hmm
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by emmykk(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
edogho: never wanted to say anything concerning this matter. i hope mi father listens to this audio. because he love d magic dude like food and water... ehen... stricklyme abi wetin them dey call u. answer the question, is he their employer? in short, what was d money for in d first place?
giving and receiving money is not new to journalist.maybe something went wrong.

This is just an accident,no one should heap blame on the pastor.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't think its right that journalists should be offered such money.
Journalism can be likened to Judicial Judges.....once you collect money from someone, whether you call it bribe or not, you feel an obligation to be nicer to them than some other random person who you have no such relationship with.
It just doesn't sound right.

17 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by kenbee(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
natureblack: Am no soothsayer, buh I can see a sinking-ship in the name of TB Joshua

Chris Oyakhilome -down
TB Joshua -down
Who's next? (Wen fire catch your friend bear-bear,e beta to rub your own bear-bear with water)

WORD:you can fool some people all the time,you can fool everybody sometimes,buh you can't fool everybody all the time.

May be, Bishop/Pastor/Daddy Ayo Oritsejafor for leasing of his private jet for shaddy/dirty arm deal in South Africa

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by azeeza(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are you a journalist?
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by dare2think: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.

shame on you!!!

What is he generous about? why is he insinuating they write good things about a tragic event?

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Waspy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
And many shall be persecuted for my sake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nora544: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
emmykk: giving and receiving money is not new to journalist.maybe something went wrong.

This is just an accident,no one should heap blame on the pastor.

That is the same with his building something went wrong so the people should keep quiet, because the death of 80 people is nothing because ony he has hard times.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tiarabubu: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
I find it distressing and disgusting that (i) T. B. Joshua seems to be more interested in the 'damage' this incident has done to his 'image' or what is left it (ii) He is clearly offering an inducement to the journalist, which is CLEARLY wrong, (iii) Some journalist are clearly grovelling at him asking silly suggestive questions as if to help him 'clean up' his image.

If only Nigeria were a sane county, SCOAN and TB Joshua will be scrambling to hire the best lawyers they can afford to help keep them from jail for obvious criminal negligence.
[size=15pt]
It's time to give to Ceaser what is his (JUSTICE).[/size]

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by texazzpete(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

In other words, it is a bribe.
In any reputable organization, money given out in this magnitude will set off a whole lot of red flags. Money given out that is of a magnitude large enough to influence decisions and opinions is treated as a bribe...even if it's not overtly mentioned that it's a bribe.

If not illegal, it is 100% unethical to accept such large sums. That is why at this exact moment, members of the FIFA exco are being excoriated by the media for accepting watches of 16,000 pound value.

A pastor should not be found in this situation. And church money that could be better served paying for school fees of orphans should not be handed over as a 'goodwill'

Also YOU need an orientation change.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by benkings(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Just listened to the audio wonder why he gave dem money, as for the guy trying to justify tbj's action why would he give money out to a freelance journalist when we have so many media houses and journalist who will be ready. To do anything just to interview. Tbjoshua for free

I just dey. Watch the. Whole show via 3D glasses

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by jazzyjagz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Notin is wrong with this audio, there is notin like bribe here, He only offered them His message Tape and T.B.J being a free giver offered them money as he knows Nigeria economy aint easy for the Journalist.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Suarezilla(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abeg who go collect 50k and still write negative stuffs against T.B? For this Naija wey we dey? Did anybody hear towards d end when he asked them what they were going to write? That means he was more concerned about the press than even the govt because he knows like we all know what damage thhe press can do to any person or organisation....I won't call him fake or whatever but pls except u r deaf then u shudnt be defending him IGNORANTLY. My gosh! Nigerians and over-religiousness! Just the other day I read an article of Oyedepo saying parents can't afford 200k skul fees but spend millions on parties...all points down to making him richer? Abi no be so?..we now have a list of the richest pastors in Nigeria...nawa oooo

9 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Biggyd2: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why did TBJ inform the reporters about the money before the interview? Is this part of the church's money or his salary? More than half a million just for "transport"! shocked shocked shocked. So this is how they 'dash' anybody that goes to report about their church, "fuel money", under normal circumstances? Make we dey open our eyes, dey think for this country. People that are supposed to be in jail already showing such arrogance. Lord have mercy!

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by adonismuller(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
wait o,is this the 1st time a building is collapsing in lagos? Or is it cz he is a prophet? Abeg make una free d man!

P.s i am not his fan but i am not sentimental!

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Fraba(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
I AM SHOCKED THAT OUR REPORTERS WERE LAUGHING WHEN A DISASTER HAS OCCURRED,PEOPLE DIED AND THEY ARE JOKING WITH TB INSTEAD OF ASKING SERIOUS AND PROBING QUESTIONS. ITS A SHAME, REAL SHAME

THEY WERE COACHING HIM ON WHAT TO SAY AS IF THEY ARE HIS PAs PROBABLY because OF THE ENVELOP AFTERWARDS

7 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by oyin01(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Whoever brought this topic here is Dumb. For ur mind, u want to make front page by twisting prophet tb Joshua's intention. What do you think he will gain by bribing journalist 50k.... Or for what purpose persay? As a trained journalist, with experience, II know a bribe when I see one.... Giving a journalist a cash gift out of free will is not bribe. Besides he did not force anyone to collect it. So wise up.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nora544: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
tiarabubu: I find it distressing and disgusting that (i) T. B. Joshua seems to be more interested in the 'damage' this incident has done to his 'image' or what is left it (ii) He is clearly offering an inducement to the journalist, which is CLEARLY wrong, (iii) Some journalist are clearly grovelling at him asking silly suggestive questions as if to help him 'clean up' his image.

[size=15pt]
It's time to give to Ceaser what is his (JUSTICE).[/size]

SMH

The problen is that all this pentecost pastors have help from their followers in the goverment

what happen with the DEBOYE, REDEEM CHURCH LEADER IN N20 BILLION IMPORT WAIVER SCANDAL
https://www.nairaland.com/91292/adeboye-redeem-church-leader-n20

nothing so they can make what they want and that is also a big problem.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by TDstarr: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
but i watched d building on the news, even saw the rubbles live; how is it frame up?nigerians again, how will someone frame what will bring down d church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.