Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (55705 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
musKeeto: 50000 naira for fuel. Lol.
dat shows the level God has placed him
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Ventura1: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
What is the content of the tape he gave them and what is the truth he told them to shield from the public?
Will Nicholas Ibekwe said this is the first time he is been offered money by someone who invited him for a press conference.
Even the south africa govt which have 95% of the casualities
are not harsh on him as we Nigerians rather they are
supporting him. The bring it down attitude of we Nigerians is
not good at all.

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

Sigh undecided

He wants the media to write positive things about him so that the views of the people (especially his customers) are not influenced by news like the link I shared with you.

It's not a bribe to you, no problem. Majority don't see it that way.

Ogbeni o ti sumi jare lipsrsealed undecided

listen to urslf o, ''majority don't see it that way'' plz remind me of any time in history whr d opinion of majority made sumfin dat ain't truth to be truth?? #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by BodyKiss(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Assuming the audio is authentic, those journalists should be ashamed of themselves. They all sound like bunch of approval seekers.

At this rate, the redemption of this country will take another century. If it wasn't mentioned in the audio, one will find it hard to believe that what they're talking about is an incident that claimed about 87 lives. No regard or whatsoever for the dead. Sad.

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jimbadly: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Close to 100 people lose their live in a horrible tragedy, with many more hospitalised with serious injuries, yet someone is doling out money to a group of journalists who came to report on the incident. While some people are here defending him? I still don't understanding how some people reason with their minds. Ask yourself, is giving out money the right thing to do at this time? The is the height of insensitivity if you ask me. If this is not bribery as some ignorant people are saying then what is bribery? He must compensate the families of those who lost their relations in this tragedy. A million Dollars to each family will not even suffice.

5 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by readone1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

That is not bribe!

I have on occasions offered money to policemen out of goodwill without wanting them to bend the law in my favour. I suggest you check what it really means to offer a bribe.
my brother that is nothing but bribe he after offering them the bribe he asked the journalist " what will you now write" and they all laughed pastor T.B Joshua should be prosecuted
50k to fuel car na wa ooo

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by xp17(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jerryolumide: dat shows the level God has placed him
you don't offer journalists a cup of water, just like the police. they do their job and leave. that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Youngzedd(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
If I come out with my own logic, people will insult themselves.

I don't trust 9Ja journalists since 1914.

I commento ma revervo.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Which position is TB Joshua in?
A position of profound achievement and celebration
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn: the rant of a camel frm the desert. Next plx!

Got no text for you
dats rude na, u should av told him to go fvck himself, dats abit polite
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Didiannie(f): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
sabdaz:

Chei. For you to express your self in English, that means you passed through school. Why was he asking them bout what they will write. Why would he or them 50k each as stipends. Why was he restricting them from asking questions. Why was he not even answering the few questions he's been asked. Nobody would ask for bribe or give bribe in a direct way.
so as a fool dat u are u can give bribe knowing dat d person is recording all dat u are saying.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn: the rant of a camel frm the desert. Next plx!

Got no text for you
dats rude na, u should av told him to go fvck himself, dats abit polite.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by BodyKiss(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ventura1: What is the content of the tape he gave them and what is the truth he told them to shield from the public?
Will Nicholas Ibekwe said this is the first time he is been offered money by someone who invited him for a press conference.
Even the south africa govt which have 95% of the casualities
are not harsh on him as we Nigerians rather they are
supporting him. The bring it down attitude of we Nigerians is
not good at all.

Maybe you should switch side. Put yourself in the position of the people who lost their loved ones in the incident.

This attitude of "it's not my own, so it doesn't concern me" is really annoying.

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by dinggle: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
T.B Joshua did not bribe them, he only brobe them.
Kai! the man stingy sha! but come to think of it T.B Joshua was completely subdued to the extent that he forgot he was a man of god. If I were in his shoes, I would have given them spiritual N50 million each. Tell them in before the end of the year Jesus will pay 50 million naira in their account...

Out of 170 million people from Nigeria less than 1% have their minds right, the rest are mumus, see pastors and politicians riding on the mumus with no end in sight. Touch and question not my anointed!!!

Religion is the biggest scam planted in man
***If your god accepts paper money in the name of tithe you are a categorical mugu!***

Every day for religious and political leaders one day for the people.

8 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Fingesi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls help me ask that journalist if there is any extra news he would have added to the breaking news about the collapse scoan building. What more would this journalist add to the news on ground. Afterall, he didnt collect his own share of 50k yet he did not come out with any unique storey of the event, at least he should have said his own side of the storey about the collapsed building. Some people just aim at dragging down successful people to the mud. Do not forget that A rich man's wealth is his
strong city; the poverty of
the poor is their ruin. New
American Standard Bible. TB was only generous.

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by kingdavid94(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
FlirtyKaren: I just got this audio of TB Joshua allegedly telling reporters how to frame the building collapse story after offering them N50,000.

Investigative Reporter Nicholas Ibekwe released the audio tape some minutes ago of TB Joshua telling reporters he has N50,000 each for them. He said last Sunday, he was the only journalist who turned down the TB Joshua's N50,000 bribe. That Nigerian journalists habitually collect money at press conferences and events. They call it "brown envelop" but he calls it bribe!

According to Nicholas, reporting of the building collapse in the Nigerian media has been too kind on TB Joshua so he wondered if it could be because of the cash he doles out daily to reporters.

Nicholas added that he was at the Synagogue on Sunday when Gov. Fashola visited and instead of denouncing him publicly, Fashola held a closed door meeting with TB Joshua. That where in any civilized country would a governor avoid reporters on his first visit to the site of a major disaster?

By ordering his goons to attack first responders and keeping them off the site for 51 hours, Nicholas says Prophet T.B Joshua should be charged for murder.

listen to the audio - https://audioboo.fm/boos/2496625-audio-proof
were is d audio clip?
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by amii131(f): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
All these journalists smhw as something like this happened evry of them looking for means to make money both truth nd lies. people shaa maybe i wld'nt bother opening blogs about all men of God both chris oyakhilome, T.b joshua, oritsejafor nd others i guess dats were you seee highest criticism .
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lomprico(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.
So what is d money called? Its a pity that nigeria has gotten to a stage where doing the right thing (obeying the law) has become a crime. And u are backing up ur fake pastor in his crimes, shame on u.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn:
Like what shud i learn from the audio ?

No one expected you to learn anything from the tape....like someone rightly pointed out earlier, YOU ARE A BIG BRAINLESS F00L

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lyntiffany(f): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
tonididdy: Am a big fan of tbj and his generosity BUT was enveloping 50k to journalist necessary atm of mourning and tragedy.

Well he's still human and made the mistake of tipping the journalist at that particular moment THUS made it seem like a bribe even tho I know its just in his habit to give at every circumstance and I trust some people to pounce on any opportunity to tag the mog fake.

You din't hear the part were he asked them " now what are we going to write " that said it all.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tintingz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.
You are right in some of your post but the main reason for given "brown envelop" to journalist is to publish a good story about an event or to publish a story.

I have worked in a media house before, "brown envelop" is also a thing like a "bribe".

You said something about given a police man money freely, please for what?

In public admin and economics it is a bribe because the policeman will be given salary for his job, the only reason you gave the policeman money is for him to treat you special like a king or a VIP.

9 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fingesi: pls help me ask that journalist if there is any extra news he would have added to the breaking news about the collapse scoan building. What more would this journalist add to the news on ground. Afterall, he didnt collect his own share of 50k yet he did not come out with any unique storey of the event, at least he should have said his own side of the storey about the collapsed building. Some people just aim at dragging down successful people to the mud. Do not forget that A rich man's wealth is his
strong city; the poverty of
the poor is their ruin. New
American Standard Bible. TB was only generous.

Don't drag your holy book into this mess; lest you get it ridiculed.

Some christian sha! Defending the indefensible since the days of Pilate

5 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nora544: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Elxandre:
You talk about your country way too much ma'am.
I thought you are Nigerian?

I have good friends who are nigerian.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lagos govt moves against prophet T.B Joshua's Synagogue, question church integrity:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/lagos-govt-moves-against-prophet-tb.html
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lyntiffany(f): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
sCun: See how the hungry Yoruba journalists were jubilating at the end of the video, speaking Yoruba. Only the Igbo guy among them was able to expose this atrocity.
Fake Yoruba pastors everywhere
Hungry Yoruba Journalists.
What is wrong with you? are you alright

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
tintingz: You are right in some of your post but the main reason for given "brown envelop" to journalist is to publish a good story about an event or to publish a story.

I have worked in a media house before, "brown envelop" is also a thing like a "bribe".

You said something about given a police man money freely, please for what?

In public admin and economics it is a bribe because the policeman will be given salary for his job, the only reason you gave the policeman money is for him to treat you special like a king or a VIP.

The bold is very false. I know because I am an Economist.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by emmy02(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn: Father forgive the OP

Keep playing blind...

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by snakebeat: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
When u're on top there is envy, what will people benefit from slandering the prophet name? If it were to be another church would it have gotten this kind of attention? Op Leave T.B JOSHUA alone for christ sake, lot of folks have been praying 4 his downfall,but they won't succeed. Why the castigation, when we all knw we have various pressing challenges in our lives 2 address, why calling him a murderer, we're all aware of what happened,it might be as a result of structural failure,strange aircraft, it's non of our bizness,thorough investigation is on,let's wait and desist from hasty condemnation....leave TB JOSHUA alone and mind your own bizness. tatafo people

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by millionboi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
If dy is anytin i knw abt TB JOSHUA is his generosity.....it may nt realy be wat d Op tinks

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nora544: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
xp17: there are things you don't don't do based on your position and circumstances involved. here is a recent example:
former Virginia state governor , bob McDonald and his wife just recently got convicted, for collection of about $170 (cash and gifts) from a business man in the state whilst they were governor and first lady respectively. to em, It was just a some kinds of gift , but before the eyes of the law, it was exchange to gain some political favors that ll promote the man's business. they are to spend about 7years or so in prison just for that.

only in Nigeria you see alinko dangote single handedly openly sponsoring an election, and you guys tend it to be benevolence.

I listened to the conversations carefully. n it, they were all rejoicing with him, like someone who just got married. weren't they supposed to be sobbing whilst in the meeting? and while #50 for fuel? aren't they paid to do their jobs? how many American or British journalists would collect money or gift whilst on duty or writing scripts for whom they are to interview on what to say?
one word, junk journalism!

Nigeria on the blink

IN germany the President On 17 February 2012, Wulff resigned as President of Germany, facing the prospect of prosecution for allegations of corruption relating to his prior service as Prime Minister of Lower Saxony

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Wulff

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by slym1: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Some people have eyes and ears but could neither see nor hear.This is only the begining of his downfall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.