Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (55703 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by dare2think: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
clemz88: I pity all you jobless and senseless people here. You guys are clamoring and giving your selves headache over what wouldn't put a penny in your pockets. The journerlists whom where offered the cash have chilled and enjoyed themselves while you all are here making useless noise as if if u were offered that money u wount grab it . stop the useless comments and stop deceiving your selves .

Jobless humans forming innocent since 2BC.

And you found time out of your busy schedule to comment on jobless people!!!!

clap for yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by WildChild00(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
The man of God is here, somebody shout Hallelujah
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Judgement has start. God expose them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

Does it appear to you that we reason on the same frequency? Do i look to you like the average Nigerian who has a brain and refuses to use it to access situations critically ? Don't quote me in all these your childish comments on NL. You guys have succussfully ruined this great forum with your stupid and senseless 'adonbilivit' rubbish.
STFU IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY VIDEO EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THIS TRASH YOU JUST VOMITED
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tunaguy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abeq that aint my problem my problem is tb joshua rescue choppers they are passing ejigbo and that's were I leave d real prblm is the choppers are to close the the ground this mawin abt three different helicopters passed over my house nearly touching my roof I had too run out of my house thinking the chopper will crash ni this happend three tyms with three different choppers and it also happend yesterday with one chopper and I knw it will happen tommoro mawin any one wu has acess to the man. Shld pls tell him to tell those guys to maintian higher ground abeq ah no wan make my house collapse too
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by clemz88(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
dare2think:

And you found time out of your busy schedule to comment on jobless people!!!!

clap for yourself.
I didn't ask you to quote me mr man . U better pack well cos I dnt have time to argue with dumb headed crabs
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Amadaz(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don talk am before, and i go still talk am again, t.b joshua practices voodoo!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Didiannie(f): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
No body should judge because is not as if you pple are holy and secondly God did not make anybody a jugde between him and his prophet,God sees more than us humans so leave his fight for him and concentrate on leaving a righteous life.if it pain u much don't go to his church simple.

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by BodyKiss(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn: Father forgive the OP

Your brain is meant to be used.

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
JonBee1:

Striklymi,
I for sure know you to be an introspective and smart lady (I've seen some brilliant post from you). So, I ask, In the face of unfolding event and tragedy of that scale, what is the rational behind the sharing of alms and charity (or generosity) to the poor journalists.

This is not a judgement on your opinion (I respect your right to have one). I really what you to look at it from another perspective and gauge if you still think your assumption is valid

My basis for this particular argument is the evidence brought forth by the 'good' journalist and the accompanying accusation of bribery on the person of T.B Joshua.

With respect to the evidence provided, it is impractical for me as an individual to conclude that T.B Joshua intended to bribe the journalists. For us to demonstrate reasonably that T.B Joshua is guilty, we would need to:

1) Prove that he gave out money.
2) The money is meant to dishonestly persuade the journalists to act in his favour.

We can reasonably conclude that money was exchanged between him and the journalists, though we do not have hard evidence for this. All we have was a promise made by T.B Joshua for which we are not sure if the journalists accepted this offer or T.B Joshua fulfilled his promise. At least the 'whistle blower' claimed he did not collect the money.

If we can accept the first to be true, it is impossible for us to reach a conclusion based on the audio evidence that the money was intended to dishonestly influence the journalists.

The collapse of one of his buildings and the death it left in its wake is something that is very tragic but it would also be very tragic for us to want someone to take the fall for something we do not have enough evidence for.

From my point of view, there is no evidence to suggest that T.B Joshua gave a bribe.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by dare2think: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
clemz88: I didn't ask you to quote me mr man . U better pack well cos I dnt have time to argue with dumb headed crabs

Just wanted to point out your folly.

Until you raise money to buy Nairaland from Seun, you really cant do anything about people quoting you.

Please note; I did not ask you to quote me either!

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Wisdytech(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
May God save us! End Time!!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Boss13: Forumites we must say no to wicked religious leaders, this matter should not be swept away. We have had some many issues and we cannot pressure our government and leaders to do the right things. Please let's put the families of the deceased in our shoes. This is so painful.
stop wasting your time,the case has already been swept under the carpet,ask the president

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Wisdytech(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abi?

dare2think:

Just wanted to point out your folly.

Until you raise money to buy Nairaland from Seun, you really cant do anything about people quoting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Didiannie(f): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Amadaz: I don talk am before, and i go still talk am again, t.b joshua practices voodoo!
Are you holier than him?
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions. Blaise Pascal.

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

My basis for this particular argument is the evidence brought forth by the 'good' journalist and the accompanying accusation of bribery on the person of T.B Joshua.

With respect to the evidence provided, it is impractical for me as an individual to conclude that T.B Joshua intended to bribe the journalists. For us to demonstrate reasonably that T.B Joshua is guilty, we would need to:

1) Prove that he gave out money.
2) The money is meant to dishonestly persuade the journalists to act in his favour.

We can reasonably conclude that money was exchanged between him and the journalists, though we do not have hard evidence for this. All we have was a promise made by T.B Joshua for which we are not sure if the journalists accepted this offer or T.B Joshua fulfilled his promise. At least the 'whistle blower' claimed he did not collect the money.

If we can accept the first to be true, it is impossible for us to reach a conclusion based on the audio evidence that the money was intended to dishonestly influence the journalists.

The collapse of one of his buildings and the death it left in its wake is something that is very tragic but it would also be very tragic for us to want someone to take the fall for something we do not have enough evidence for.

From my point of view, there is no evidence to suggest that T.B Joshua gave a bribe.
so what was the 50k meant for?

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Kash007(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is why Nigeria remains in a perpetual state of putrid rot...instead of us to ask the right questions and demand justice, we are busy casting aspersions and insults on those that dare to question dogma. Do people see honour in the journalist who refused that blood money? NO. Rather, he is condemned for daring to refuse a 'gift'. Many Nigerians hv sold their soul for money and that is why we deserve the kind of leaders we have. Ask yourself, how much is your soul worth? Perhaps even less than 50k.

12 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by BodyKiss(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.

Yeah right. So generous of him to offer them 50k each, (750k in total) for them to fuel their car.

You blind followers can see nothing wrong in anything this man does. Even if it leads to your death. Unbelievable.

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Elxandre(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
nora544:

100000000000000000000000000000 likes you are so right in my country you will go to prission or you have to pay much for this.
You talk about your country way too much ma'am.
I thought you are Nigerian?
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Didiannie: No body should judge because is not as if you pple are holy and secondly God did not make anybody a jugde between him and his prophet,God sees more than us humans so leave his fight for him and concentrate on leaving a righteous life.if it pain u much don't go to his church simple.
with gullible people like you nigeria is doomed

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

Sorry, why was he offering them money? Is he their employer?
question for the gods, y nt go ask him urslf?
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by free2ryhme: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
God have mercy
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by xp17(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
1stCitizen: The man was specific about the reason why the money was being handed over to those hungry journalists. What is wrong there? Abeg next!

There was no part where he requested the write something different than what they observed
there are things you don't don't do based on your position and circumstances involved. here is a recent example:
former Virginia state governor , bob McDonald and his wife just recently got convicted, for collection of about $170k (cash and gifts) from a business man in the state whilst they were governor and first lady respectively. to em, It was just a some kinds of gift , but before the eyes of the law, it was exchange to gain some political favors that ll promote the man's business. they are to spend about 7years or so in prison just for that.

only in Nigeria you see alinko dangote single handedly openly sponsoring an election, and you guys tend it to be benevolence.

I listened to the conversations carefully. in it, they were all rejoicing with him, like someone who just got married. weren't they supposed to be sobbing whilst in the meeting? and while #50k for fuel? aren't they paid to do their jobs? how many American or British journalists would collect money or gift whilst on duty or writing scripts for whom they are to interview on what to say?
giving journalist some money is same as giving a police officer some money. I know it's a norm in Nigeria, but certainly not in a sane society.

one word, junk journalism!

Nigeria on the blink

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.
dull people will forever be dull, just free dem

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by slye(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayusco85: All this coup ur plotting against the man of God. There is God oooooo.

Me I no follow o, I don't care wats on the audio.

And you'll continue to be an ignorant...
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
dreyjacs: This is ridiculous grin

Capisce riDONculous.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

That is not bribe!

I have on occasions offered money to policemen out of goodwill without wanting them to bend the law in my favour. I suggest you check what it really means to offer a bribe.
hahahahahahahahaha i doubt if she has a dictionary

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by CoolKizzy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
i have worked in a media house and giving brown envelope is a NORMAL practice in Nigeria journalism. politicians offer close to millions.

But i am disappointed a man of God is involved in it, it is inappropriate, that everybody does it doesn't make it right. simple.

But if he hadn't done that, those reporters will portray the event to disfavour him as a protest for not giving BROWN ENVELOPE. So you be the Judge, mine is just to comment

4 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
django1:

Capisce riDONculous.

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.