Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? (8031 Views)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by ib4real95(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
D fuq... Real niggas dnt cry instead we make em bitches cry.. ''Have u seen a gangster with a teddy bear b4?''
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by ib4real95(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
D fuq... Real niggas dnt cry instead we make em bitches weep.. ''Have u seen a gangster with a teddy bear b4?''
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by greaterlove(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
I must confess I have cried over a girl before. She was meant to be my first love, cant forget the look on my dad's face when i out of my gra gra I told him i have found my future wife, he must have wondered what i was smoking. this girl stylishly friend zoned me and refused all my love advances. Some years down the line and after dating two wonderful and intelligent ladies who influenced my life positively I ran into her.
After that meeting I realized how naive I was back then.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by KMTee(f): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
don't cry for me Argentina....
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by daveP(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
She knew the love was both ways. But she turned me down. Just a harrd lump in my throat(very hard) and moody for 2 days. Sec school
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
greaterlove: I must confess I have cried over a girl before. She was meant to be my first love, cant forget the look on my dad's face when i out of my gra gra I told him i have found my future wife, he must have wondered what i was smoking. this girl stylishly friend zoned me and refused all my love advances. Some years down the line and after dating two wonderful and intelligent ladies who influenced my life positively I ran into her.
true love is like building a beautiful edifice...you need to invest your time,attention and affection to win a woman over...your love has to metamorphose bfr you talk of marriage dude..nxt tym,u must take your time bfr u announce your bethrothed to your family members and loved ones..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: She knew the love was both ways. But she turned me down. Just a harrd lump in my throat(very hard) and moody for 2 days. Sec school
some ladies are just naive..they dnt knw what they want..they go for what they need..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by karkel(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
When punch by my cos sister.....i cry
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by daveP(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Daninya1: some ladies are just naive..they dnt knw what they want..they go for what they need..
that moment u know u have all she wanted/needs, but she just turns u down. Its confusing!
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
No,have neva been in any relationship before.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by greaterlove(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Daninya1: true love is like building a beautiful edifice...you need to invest your time,attention and affection to win a woman over...your love has to metamorphose bfr you talk of marriage dude..nxt tym,u must take your time bfr u announce your bethrothed to your family members and loved ones..
I agree with you, there were things we did as kids we are not proud of, my dad raised us to be free with him and we discussed things like brothers. Since there was no elder brother to tell I was in love I had to talk to my dad. Thank God for fathers.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
I have cried several times in the past. I cry for love and not because a girl turned me down, hurt me, or did anything of sort to me. I cry when I really love someone. I do that when in reflection of the kinda love we share. More like appreciating the love with tears.cheesy

I just doubt if anyone can still make me cry again. A lot of people these days are not just worth your likeness, let alone your love.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
dmcdad: I have cried several times in the past. I cry for love and not because a girl turned me down, hurt me, or did anything of sort to me. I cry when I really love someone. I do that when in reflection of the kinda love we share. More like appreciating the love with tears.cheesy

I just doubt if anyone can still make me cry again. A lot of people these days are not just worth your likeness, let alone your love.

i bliv der is room for some1 special..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
dmcdad: I have cried several times in the past. I cry for love and not because a girl turned me down, hurt me, or did anything of sort to me. I cry when I really love someone. I do that when in reflection of the kinda love we share. More like appreciating the love with tears.cheesy

Come o you mean you will just sit down and start crying because of love in your life?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
greaterlove: I agree with you, there were things we did as kids we are not proud of, my dad raised us to be free with him and we discussed things like brothers. Since there was no elder brother to tell I was in love I had to talk to my dad. Thank God for fathers.
i love dt rapport btw parents and children...it is rare to see such a lovely home dix days..most parents behave like tyrants towards dia kids..u lucky bro..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
greaterlove: I must confess I have cried over a girl before. She was meant to be my first love, cant forget the look on my dad's face when i out of my gra gra I told him i have found my future wife, he must have wondered what i was smoking. this girl stylishly friend zoned me and refused all my love advances. Some years down the line and after dating two wonderful and intelligent ladies who influenced my life positively I ran into her.

Yeah sometimes you look back and wonder was that me?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Xenaf: No,have neva been in any relationship before.
let the bridges fall cutie..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
MykLANNY: Yes.. For the woman with the issue of blood.. But i later laughed sha knowing she was healed
Diz made my 9t...4ni U...
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by greaterlove(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
andromida:

Yeah sometimes you look back and wonder was that me?
true. The fact alone that Medusa's head will be needed to win your heart is enough to make many guys cry.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
andromida:

Come o you mean you will just sit down and start crying because of love in your life?

You won't understand my dear... I am highly emotional, and if I allow my emotions to get the better of me, then such is very possible. I no dey play with love ooooooo, but the problem na who is worthy? Don't get me wrong.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Daninya1:
i bliv der is room for some1 special..
Of course. But the person would have to sweep me off. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
Of course. But the person would have to sweep me off. cheesy
just be expectant,she will come but it may take a while
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2014

some r worth your love but they are scarce..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by princealbashir: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Yea. When my sis was sick
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2014
ib4real95: D fuq... Real niggas dnt cry instead we make em bitches cry.. ''Have u seen a gangster with a teddy bear b4?''
boss,stop forming unbreakable. tough men shed tears cux of their love for a women.do your research well.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2014
The Only time I wept because of girl was due burning anger... all my body was on fire because I couldn't do anything to retaliate for taking me for granted,. It was the off the relationship.

In years past, if I am angry, I mean very angry... yet can't lay hands on my subject in order to express my anger physically in whatever form and direction to dissipate the anger, I weep. But I don grow pass that level now sha...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by nikkypearl(f): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2014
LaurelP: Tufiakwa!
Say wetin happen nah

Say the truth and shame the devil oga! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2014
nikkypearl:

Guys sha..na so so Rambo them go day form..lolxxxxx
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by LaurelP(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2014
nikkypearl:

Have had a fair share of hrtbreaks, but I can't cry na

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=2sExy1]The Only time I wept because of girl was due burning anger... all my body was on fire because I couldn't do anything to retaliate for taking me for granted,. It was the off the relationship.

In years past, if I am angry, I mean very angry... yet can't lay hands on my subject in order to express my anger physically in whatever form and direction to dissipate the anger, I weep. But I don grow pass that level now sha...[/quot
I use to be like that when I was a teen also..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Daninya1:
some r worth your love but they are scarce..
You are right...
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Daninya1:
just be expectant,she will come but it may take a while
Thanks... I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / 2nd Edition Of Higher Institution Football League Starts Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.