Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? (8032 Views)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
greaterlove: true. The fact alone that Medusa's head will be needed to win your heart is enough to make many guys cry.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

When men were men. grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
You won't understand my dear... I am highly emotional, and if I allow my emotions to get the better of me, then such is very possible. I no dey play with love ooooooo, but the problem na who is worthy? Don't get me wrong.

The question should be are you worthy? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

The question should be are you worthy? smiley

I believe in fairness. If I am not worthy as it were, then I wouldn't be craving for a worthy lady.

I guess you must have read alot of posts about me or from me to give you a glimpse about me, that is to say the least. And remember, I am the same person on and offline. Infact, I am a better person offline than online.

So, from what you have known about me this far, you still don't think I deserve someone befitting or as worthy as myself? Or am I asking for too much?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
I believe in fairness. If I am not worthy as it were, then I wouldn't be craving for a worthy lady.

I guess you must have read alot of posts about me or from me to give you a glimpse about me, that is to say the least. And remember, I am the same person on and offline. Infact, I am a better person offline than online.

So, from what you have known about me this far, you still don't think I deserve someone befitting or as worthy as myself? Or am I asking for too much?

What are you asking for?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

What are you asking for?
Just someone who is worthy. And as much as I could remember, I have outlined to you some of the core qualities I crave for. Or do I need to go over it again?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
Just someone who is worthy. And as much as I could remember, I have outlined to you some of the core qualities I crave for. Or do I need to go over it again?

I can guess so no need to go over it again and there are so many worthy women.

Do you know i imagine if i were a guy and looking i would ask out 1 woman per day, the ones i find exciting though is it even possible for guys to do this.? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

I can guess so no need to go over it again and there are so many worthy women.

Do you know i imagine if i were a guy and looking i would ask out 1 woman per day, the ones i find exciting though is it even possible for guys to do this.? smiley
C'mon, No guy would do that. That's weird.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by adedayourt(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
I can do it

When am out of my senses
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
C'mon, No guy would do that. That's weird.

Hehehehehe

Just wondering.

adedayourt: I can do it
When am out of my senses

cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by adedayourt(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

Hehehehehe

Just wondering.

cheesy cheesy

Dat action is too feminin for my liking
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
adedayourt:

Dat action is too feminin for my liking

Which action?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by adedayourt(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

Which action?
Cryin cus of a lady noni
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
adedayourt:
Cryin cus of a lady noni

O.k
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by adedayourt(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

O.k
Normal thing fr u to cry ova a guygringrin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Smoj(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
on top wetin nah? me! cry because of a lady, I dey craze? God punish devil of manchester
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by stan241(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Couple of months ago..still recovering. .learnt my lesson though....never put 80% in a relationship...
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
adedayourt:
Normal thing fr u to cry ova a guygringrin

Why shall i cry?

Oh maybe he made me so happy and the tears just flow that sef would still be unusual. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
adedayourt: I can do it

When am out of my senses
you can do it with your senses full aware and active not inert..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by chibwike(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
yes
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Smoj: on top wetin nah? me! cry because of a lady, I dey craze? God punish devil of manchester
wait for that day bro when you will cry out like prophet jeremiah cux of a woman..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2014
KMTee: don't cry for me Argentina....
Are you Germany?lolxxxxx
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2014
daveP: She knew the love was both ways. But she turned me down. Just a harrd lump in my throat(very hard) and moody for 2 days. Sec school
That is just part of their game..maybe, you should have tarried a bit longer.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
chibwike: yes
gist us a little
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by razzydoo(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Criteria ni...was down for 2 days with lumpy throat but I picked myself and moved on. Used to all sort of rejections now...
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
razzydoo: Criteria ni...was down for 2 days with lumpy throat but I picked myself and moved on. Used to all sort of rejections now...
Food for thought..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2014
andromida:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

When men were men. grin
But now, what are they?womenlolxxx
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2014
andromida:

Why shall i cry?

Oh maybe he made me so happy and the tears just flow that sef would still be unusual. cheesy
Lolxxx
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by lyly911(f): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Crocz: Yeah, I've cried for a lady before...it was a very sad day for me, lots of emotions running "when my cousin sister stole and ate my meat!" grin
hahahaha; u re not serious; lol
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by lyly911(f): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: I ever cried with tears wen i once withness a gal givin birth...chai e no easy!
which girl be that? I wanna know
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by KMTee(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2014
Daninya1:
Are you Germany?lolxxxxx

nahhhhhhh grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Exjoker(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2014
lyly911: which girl be that? I wanna know
My neighbour's daughter ofcuz...what are you tryin to insinuate
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: My neighbour's daughter ofcuz...what are you tryin to insinuate
I never wish to fall in love with any neighbor of mine...I will not be able to cope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leg Chain And Lesbianism / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / How Many Times Have You Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.