Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? (8030 Views)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Habeyy: nice one @op crying over an issue doesn't mean u are weak...talking from experience ....it only makes me stronger thou
Seconded....
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by donsteady(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes and many times
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida:
To say i cried because of a guy would be the lie.Instead of crying i go numb pain shuts me down guess that's my coping mechanism.

I am not like you...................i show emotions truly human smiley

Interesting mechanism you have got there. But don't worry, when you end up falling in love with me, you will shed a few emotional tears because I always put a needle in every chic's eyes loool.

I'd say I don't really show emotions cos I think it will make me vulnerable. When I play, I play hard. Ditto emotions. And once you start doing that, folks will always want to take advantage of you. Also, when it is time to be on the defensive, or when I'm pissed, I go to the extreme. So over the years from like age 14, to maintain a balance - I just decided to always be straight - without the two extremes. I perfected that, and that is how I have been since then, bar the one I spoke about on this thread .
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Interesting mechanism you have got there. But don't worry, when you end up falling in love with me, you will shed a few emotional tears because I always put a needle in every chic's eyes loool.

I'd say I don't really show emotions cos I think it will make me vulnerable. When I play, I play hard. Ditto emotions. And once you start doing that, folks will always want to take advantage of you. Also, when it is time to be on the defensive, or when I'm pissed, I go to the extreme. So over the years from like age 14, to maintain a balance - I just decided to always be straight - without the two extremes. I perfected that, and that is how I have been since then, bar the one I spoke about on this thread .
A psychologist on the leash...
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Someone is feeling very self assured.

Looks like over the years you've built up walls.....about those needles is that what you've been doing to your chics? I hope they put one or two in your eyes as well.smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
andromida:

Someone is feeling very self assured.

Looks like over the years you've built up walls.....about those needles is that what you've been doing to your chics? I hope they put one or two in your eyes as well.smiley

Lmao...just wanna help you shed a tear or two, and make you human again lol .

I was using the "needle" in a figurative context. I dunno but chics just tend to cry cos of love and they always seem to fall hard for the intangibles I have got to offer. It is shocking to me as well, but it happens all the time. Can't complain though.

It is not like I'm a wicked guy.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Shymexx I am truly human already so maybe I'll inspire you to be more like me when you fall in love. smiley

Hmmm Ladies man. Yeah you may not be a wicked guy but your love may be wicked.

My eyelids are heavy off I go to dreamland.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 27, 2014
andromida: Shymexx I am truly human already so maybe I'll inspire you to be more like me when you fall in love. smiley

Hmmm Ladies man. Yeah you may not be a wicked guy but your love may be wicked.

My eyelids are heavy off I go to dreamland.

Er, TGIF and I've had a few shots, so expect me to be a little bit philosophical cos I'm a tad bit in the lean zone. tongue

Inspiring me to be more like you sound like you might try to change me, and I don't think it's a good idea to change a guy. If you try to change a guy, you will end up creating a next thing you won't like. So, it's always better to allow a guy grow at his own pace, albeit you might grow with him, but inspiring the growth or being a catalyst for it, is always counter-productive on the long run. However, guys can change women easily - and the change will be a lasting one.

Let me break it down further: my mum and nan told me something growing up about how growth in men is always a continuous thing, hence no matter the age of a man, you'll always see the childish/boyish tendencies. Evidently, no matter what phase in terms of growth and maturity a guy is, it's always better to allow it to be a natural progression. Hence women who exude patience always get the best out of their men. Are you following me? tongue

BTW, I don't think I can ever fall in love with a girl. I do care about people passionately and try my best possible to always stay loyal, but love is a difficult thing for me. And I've never experienced it. I'm a Capricorn and it'll suicidal for me to fall in love.

Er, maybe my love isn't that wicked, and perhaps I might just have this unique gift from the maker/most-high of leaving a lasting impression on people's lives. It's like once I'm into someone life, it's always difficult for that impression to go away.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
shymexx:

Er, TGIF and I've had a few shots, so expect me to be a little bit philosophical cos I'm a tad bit in the lean zone. tongue

Inspiring me to be more like you sound like you might try to change me, and I don't think it's a good idea to change a guy. If you try to change a guy, you will end up creating a next thing you won't like. So, it's always better to allow a guy grow at his own pace, albeit you might grow with him, but inspiring the growth or being a catalyst for it, is always counter-productive on the long run. However, guys can change women easily - and the change will be a lasting one.

Let me break it down further: my mum and nan told me something growing up about how growth in men is always a continuous thing, hence no matter the age of a man, you'll always see the childish/boyish tendencies. Evidently, no matter what phase in terms of growth and maturity a guy is, it's always better to allow it to be a natural progression. Hence women who exude patience always get the best out of their men. Are you following me? tongue

BTW, I don't think I can ever fall in love with a girl. I do care about people passionately and try my best possible to always stay loyal, but love is a difficult thing for me. And I've never experienced it. I'm a Capricorn and it'll suicidal for me to fall in love.

Er, maybe my love isn't that wicked, and perhaps I might just have this unique gift from the maker/most-high of leaving a lasting impression on people's lives. It's like once I'm into someone life, it's always difficult for that impression to go away.

I feel Inspiring looks like this you hear music, you start taping your feet moving your body and then dancing. Its all you the music moved you the movements are coming from within you. Its all you the music just inspired you to dance.

Change looks like this you hear music,you know there is something playing but you are not moved someone comes along and forces you to dance you are reluctant,you try to dance a little then you think eff this abeg i want to sit down so you push the person away and go back to your sit.

Besides changing someone is hard work and i'd have to abandon me sort of and focus on someone else not a good place to be and i am not a fan of unnecessary hard work when i can be having fun. Trying to change someone is so not worth it and many times impossible.

Well if you've never experienced love how do you know you can't fall in love? Maybe you've just not fallen in love.................yet and why is it suicidal for a Capricorn to fall in love?

Ahh i see yu have a magic touch as well. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
xtervaganza: just shut ur effing mouth and effing speak for yourself

tw@t of life

you got turned down by a lady a d you cried? Seriously?
I ain't no loser bro..when a woman leaves a man with vision for a man with television, one day,she will see the man with vision in her husband television.. BSD,I have gotten a high paying job,she now wants me back but I am done with her...don't forget,even Alexander the great cried because of a woman..and pls be civil and stop been vulgar with your words..it is be of help to you..

What a loser
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2014
andromida:
I feel Inspiring looks like this you hear music, you start taping your feet moving your body and then dancing. Its all you the music moved you the movements are coming from within you. Its all you the music just inspired you to dance.

Change looks like this you hear music,you know there is something playing but you are not moved someone comes along and forces you to dance you are reluctant,you try to dance a little then you think eff this abeg i want to sit down so you push the person away and go back to your sit.

Besides changing someone is hard work and i'd have to abandon me sort of and focus on someone else not a good place to be and i am not a fan of unnecessary hard work when i can be having fun. Trying to change someone is so not worth it and many times impossible.

Well if you've never experienced love how do you know you can't fall in love? Maybe you've just not fallen in love.................yet and why is it suicidal for a Capricorn to fall in love?

Ahh i see yu have a magic touch as well. cheesy

But with music, I don't tap my feet - I just bop and let it resonate my soul. Dancing isn't my thing, and nothing can make me dance, unless I'm drunk. So, if you wanna see me dance, you have to make sure I get drunk lol.

Love is a word that scares the hell out me. Anything that will make me mentally and psychologically occupied with a next person is a NO NO. With love, trust has to be involved - and trust is the most expensive thing where I'm from. I just don't believe people can be trusted because there's alway a human tendency to betray the trust, and something like that will mess me up mentally. So, I'd rather put myself in a space where I can hope for the best and prepare for the worst - without emotions.

Also with Capricorns, we've a tendency to give our all when it comes to love...that to me, is suicidal. Call me selfish or self-centered, but I'll always put myself and my well being first before the next person. And I've to always protect myself at all times, to be able to achieve my goals in life - and what the most high planned for me. I survived this long - and I've to keep surviving without any self-destructive vices, including love. I know love is a beautiful thing, but I don't wanna fall in love. However, people can love me, and expect my full loyalty and care in return lol.

Anyway, what do you have to offer for love? There must be some physical attributes you've got that made you believe you can win a guy's love - alie? Tell me what you have got lol.

And hell yeah, I got the magical thing. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:
But with music, I don't tap my feet - I just bop and let it resonate my soul. Dancing isn't my thing, and nothing can make me dance, unless I'm drunk. So, if you wanna see me dance, you have to make sure I get drunk lol.
Love is a word that scares the hell out me. Anything that will make me mentally and psychologically occupied with a next person is a NO NO. With love, trust has to be involved - and trust is the most expensive thing where I'm from. I just don't believe people can be trusted because there's alway a human tendency to betray the trust, and something like that will mess me up mentally. So, I'd rather put myself in a space where I can hope for the best and prepare for the worst - without emotions.
Also with Capricorns, we've a tendency to give our all when it comes to love...that to me, is suicidal. Call me selfish or self-centered, but I'll always put myself and my well being first before the next person. And I've to always protect myself at all times, to be able to achieve my goals in life - and what the most high planned for me. I survived this long - and I've to keep surviving without any self-destructive vices, including love. I know love is a beautiful thing, but I don't wanna fall in love. However, people can love me, and expect my full loyalty and care in return lol.
Anyway, what do you have to offer for love? There must be some physical attributes you've got that made you believe you can win a guy's love - alie? Tell me what you have got lol.
And hell yeah, I got the magical thing. tongue

If the music resonates with your soul then its alright it means you are already under the influence. tongue

I put myself first as well I need to have my own back but I like love and my self love is my own protection after a while there is got to be more than survival. I want to live the experience not just pass through live surviving so I like to be in touch with my feelings I think its part of being Alive.

shymexx:
However, people can love me, and expect my full loyalty and care in return lol.

The arrogance! smiley

What do I have to offer for love? Never thought of it like this I've just always known that I am a total package deserving of love.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by OmichaelO: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Never
angry
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
andromida:
If the music resonates with your soul then its alright it means you are already under the influence. tongue

I put myself first as well I need to have my own back but I like love and my self love is my own protection after a while there is got to be more than survival. I want to live the experience not just pass through live surviving so I like to be in touch with my feelings I think its part of being Alive.

The arrogance! smiley

What do I have to offer for love? Never thought of it like this I've just always known that I am a total package deserving of love.

Nah, that doesn't mean I'm "understand the influence" - it just makes me feel good for the moment. And perhaps, it might be music about something I can relate to - and that may bring back the experience from my memory. However, once the music stops, I'm back to doing me. tongue That's short influence for the moment, and the only influence that can effect a change is an everlasting one - and that's something music can't do.

I'm glad you under self-love. However, you don't have to be in touch with your feelings/emotions connected to other people to live the experience. The experience is what you do, and the external factors that contribute to your journey. And you can navigate through everything without necessarily attaching to others. Thus, having more flexibility in always being able to make decisions in real time about what's good for you, just you, and only you - without the extra baggage of thinking about the next person. That's the space I'm in right now, and with that, decision making is always easy, I tell ya. I might change in future when I start having kids - and they become my priority in life, because everything I've to do then has to be solely about them.

Lmao @ arrogance. I don't do arrogance - I do supreme confidence. tongue

So, how are you a total package? I'm guessing total package includes both outer and inner endowments, no? If so, educate me on what you have got. Start from the physical attributes.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:
Nah, that doesn't mean I'm "understand the influence" - it just makes me feel good for the moment. And perhaps, it might be music about something I can relate to - and that may bring back the experience from my memory. However, once the music stops, I'm back to doing me. tongue That's short influence for the moment, and the only influence that can effect a change is an everlasting one - and that's something music can't do.
I'm glad you under self-love. However, you don't have to be in touch with your feelings/emotions connected to other people to live the experience. The experience is what you do, and the external factors that contribute to your journey. And you can navigate through everything without necessarily attaching to others. Thus, having more flexibility in always being able to make decisions in real time about what's good for you, just you, and only you - without the extra baggage of thinking about the next person. That's the space I'm in right now, and with that, decision making is always easy, I tell ya. I might change in future when I start having kids - and they become my priority in life, because everything I've to do then has to be solely about them.
Lmao @ arrogance. I don't do arrogance - I do supreme confidence. tongue
So, how are you a total package? I'm guessing total package includes both outer and inner endowments, no? If so, educate me on what you have got. Start from the physical attributes.

I think love is sharing yourself and life with others not attaching to another person in a codependent way. If love is true it should make you more, not less I feel love is practical and individual needs are met not some flowery stuff that confuses people.

You say you might change when you start having kids won't you have a wife before kids? Won't your wife be your priority? I know you don't need a wife to have kids but is that your plan?

Yeah you guessed the total package right. I feel uncomfortable describing my physical attributes to a stranger it feels like auditioning for something it does not feel good to me so I have to say No on this.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
andromida:
I think love is sharing yourself and life with others not attaching to another person in a codependent way. If love is true it should make you more, not less I feel love is practical and individual needs are met not some flowery stuff that confuses people.

You say you might change when you start having kids won't you have a wife before kids? Won't your wife be your priority? I know you don't need a wife to have kids but is that your plan?

Yeah you guessed the total package right. I feel uncomfortable describing my physical attributes to a stranger it feels like auditioning for something it does not feel good to me so I have to say No on this.

However, once you start sharing yourself and life with others, you're both consciously and subconsciously attaching yourself to them. Thus making them have a sense of entitlement in everything you do. I don't want that. I want to be as free as bird...keep growing wings, and let my imagination make me soar in the sky without anything pulling me back. Yes, I associate with people from a distance, but I keep other things to myself.

Lmao @ my wife being my priority. Nah, she'll become part of my priority when kids are involved. However, before that, I'm just going to do me, show her and care, and that's it. Anyway, it's kids before marriage for me. grin

Well, you need to educate/enlighten me on this "total package" because I'm lost here. And hey, there's absolutely nothing wrong in describing your physical attributes. Heck, if you were a model, your statistics are going to be out there in public. Also, I'm sure you're on social media, and ya pics are everywhere, and you definitely don't hide from strangers everyday on the street lol. It's not about auditioning - it's about being comfortable in ya own skin. So, are comfortable in ya skin, and confident about who you're and what you have got? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:

However, once you start sharing yourself and life with others, you're both consciously and subconsciously attaching yourself to them. Thus making them have a sense of entitlement in everything you do. I don't want that. I want to be as free as bird...keep growing wings, and let my imagination make me soar in the sky without anything pulling me back. Yes, I associate with people from a distance, but I keep other things to myself.

Lmao @ my wife being my priority. Nah, she'll become part of my priority when kids are involved. However, before that, I'm just going to do me, show her and care, and that's it. Anyway, it's kids before marriage for me. grin

Well, you need to educate/enlighten me on this "total package" because I'm lost here. And hey, there's absolutely nothing wrong in describing your physical attributes. Heck, if you were a model, your statistics are going to be out there in public. Also, I'm sure you're on social media, and ya pics are everywhere, and you definitely don't hide from strangers everyday on the street lol. It's not about auditioning - it's about being comfortable in ya own skin. So, are comfortable in ya skin, and confident about who you're and what you have got? tongue

I can understand the freedom thing. To do exactly as you please its wow!

Well I am sure you and your wife will be on same page with the kids before marriage so if it works for you all good. Part of your priority after kids so what will make her give you kids when she is not that important to you? Except perhaps she will be getting something in exchange hmmm everything on your terms.

I like that you have your future plans mapped out although I wonder why you are playing so safe.
Makes me ask what are you afraid of?

The total package means total package body,spirit and soul unlike you who won't be committing your heart for me my heart will be in play. I believe that's plenty enough for a real man. smiley

I feel comfortable in my skin enough to know I don't feel like describing my physical attributes to you wink.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
andromida:
I can understand the freedom thing. To do exactly as you please its wow!

Well I am sure you and your wife will be on same page with the kids before marriage so if it works for you all good. Part of your priority after kids so what will make her give you kids when she is not that important to you? Except perhaps she will be getting something in exchange hmmm everything on your terms.

I like that you have your future plans mapped out although I wonder why you are playing so safe.
Makes me ask what are you afraid of?

The total package means total package body,spirit and soul unlike you who won't be committing your heart for me my heart will be in play. I believe that's plenty enough for a real man. smiley

I feel comfortable in my skin enough to know I don't feel like describing my physical attributes to you wink.

Freedom is great. You make loads of mistakes in the process, however, the ability to learn from those mistakes, and keep improving, to achieve greatness - are what would separate you from others.

Erm, I never said she won't be important to me. Everything in life that keeps you going, from clothes, to shoes, to all kinds of materialistic things are important - but what separates "important" from getting too attached-to/dependent-on something, is basically what separates a real man, from one who's a slave to emotions. Emotions comes from the heart. Real men use their brains. Evidently, she's going to get that real man who isn't afraid of showing his imperfections being who he's albeit willing to give her loyalty and care, in exchange for her love. And everything won't be on my terms - it takes two to tango - but emotions, from my part, are off the table.

It's not like I'm afraid of anything. In life, you just have to always protect yourself at all times. And in this journey of life, being independent of people is a great virtue. Yes, it's great when someone complements you, and makes you complete. However, you've to always be on the look-out because of the tendency of the human element to always fail, when you least expect. So as to always avoid putting yourself in a precarious situation. And, there's absolutely nothing bad in failing, but when you're prepared for it, getting yourself up, would be easy.

Also, which do you prefer: a guy who's himself not entangled with all the emotions that come with love - thus growing at his own pace, making mistakes and learning from them. OR a guy who's a sucker for love, and who allows the emotions to guide who he's and everything he does?

Lmao @ ya definition of total package. Is that the sales pitch that will inspire me, and make me fall in love? - that looks like hail mary to me.You sound really shy and conservative- loosen up, and be more expletive and liberal. And pitch something better - show me what you've got. tongue

Chics flaunt their physical attributes, why are you hiding yours? Or is there something you're not telling me. lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:

Freedom is great. You make loads of mistakes in the process, however, the ability to learn from those mistakes, and keep improving, to achieve greatness - are what would separate you from others.

Erm, I never said she won't be important to me. Everything in life that keeps you going, from clothes, to shoes, to all kinds of materialistic things are important - but what separates "important" from getting too attached-to/dependent-on something, is basically what separates a real man, from one who's a slave to emotions. Emotions comes from the heart. Real men use their brains. Evidently, she's going to get that real man who isn't afraid of showing his imperfections being who he's albeit willing to give her loyalty and care, in exchange for her love. And everything won't be on my terms - it takes two to tango - but emotions, from my part, are off the table.

It's not like I'm afraid of anything. In life, you just have to always protect yourself at all times. And in this journey of life, being independent of people is a great virtue. Yes, it's great when someone complements you, and makes you complete. However, you've to always be on the look-out because of the tendency of the human element to always fail, when you least expect. So as to always avoid putting yourself in a precarious situation. And, there's absolutely nothing bad in failing, but when you're prepared for it, getting yourself up, would be easy.

Also, which do you prefer: a guy who's himself not entangled with all the emotions that come with love - thus growing at his own pace, making mistakes and learning from them. OR a guy who's a sucker for love, and who allows the emotions to guide who he's and everything he does?

Lmao @ ya definition of total package. Is that the sales pitch that will inspire me, and make me fall in love? - that looks like hail mary to me.You sound really shy and conservative- loosen up, and be more expletive and liberal. And pitch something better - show me what you've got. tongue

Chics flaunt their physical attributes, why are you hiding yours? Or is there something you're not telling me. lipsrsealed

You can use your brain and heart that's why you have them. I prefer guys who are in control of their emotions not disconnected from their emotions.

I told you earlier I am not auditioning besides you are not going to fall in love. tongue

Conservative yes. Shy- No
Good for the chics to flaunt their physical attributes it does not feel good to me to describe my physical attributes to you.

Why are you harping on physical attributes? I don't feel like so I won't.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yeah!....When my grandma died few years ago.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2014
andromida:
You can use your brain and heart that's why you have them. I prefer guys who are in control of their emotions not disconnected from their emotions.

I told you earlier I am not auditioning besides you are not going to fall in love. tongue

Conservative yes. Shy- No
Good for the chics to flaunt their physical attributes it does not feel good to me to describe my physical attributes to you.

Why are you harping on physical attributes? I don't feel like so I won't.

Well, I use my brain when it comes to issues about human beings, since I acknowledge the imperfections of everyone. However, I only use my heart for things I'm passionate about like: my life, hard work, hustling, my job/career etc.. Passion involves both the mind/heart and brain, while emotion in this context doesn't involve the use of the brain - peep the different. You can't control the emotions that come with love, because they're abstract. But passion on the other hand isn't abstract.

Er, who knows, you might be able to make the impossible happen. But you need a better pitch than the one you have offered, and it has to start with physical attributes. tongue

Being conservative is so archaic, and somewhat pretentious. It's better to be liberal. What are you hiding? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 29, 2014
yes. mine ws when d love of my life got marryd at my bak due to some silly reasons of hers,dat i am too young as of den n besides wat if she wait for me to come bak frm cyprus n i leta disapoint her nko? oll my explanation ws in vain so i hv to let go. i cry like 3days to d extend my frends were asking abi dey shld contribute money for me to come bak home nihmmm it ws nt funny o. i no she live me because of money her husbnd's family r dam rich so i guess dat ws d rizin. i still love her doh.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

Well, I use my brain when it comes to issues about human beings, since I acknowledge the imperfections of everyone. However, I only use my heart for things I'm passionate about like: my life, hard work, hustling, my job/career etc.. Passion involves both the mind/heart and brain, while emotion in this context doesn't involve the use of the brain - peep the different. You can't control the emotions that come with love, because they're abstract. But passion on the other hand isn't abstract.

Er, who knows, you might be able to make the impossible happen. But you need a better pitch than the one you have offered, and it has to start with physical attributes. tongue

Being conservative is so archaic, and somewhat pretentious. It's better to be liberal. What are you hiding? undecided

In theory the bolded looks good i am not sure its practicable though how do you separate your emotions from a woman you at least like.

I am not pitching and as per making the impossible happen that's like working hard to get love and i don't believe i need to work hard to get a man to love me I've always believed that a woman should go to where she is valued and not go trying to win a man over.

Being conservative is archaic and pretentious? how? I don't think its better to be liberal we all cannot be the same we are who we are. Why do you think i am hiding something?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Vikthor(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2014
I did and am ashamed of it....am striving not to do it again
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
andromida:
In theory the bolded looks good i am not sure its practicable though how do you separate your emotions from a woman you at least like.

I am not pitching and as per making the impossible happen that's like working hard to get love and i don't believe i need to work hard to get a man to love me I've always believed that a woman should go to where she is valued and not go trying to win a man over.

Being conservative is archaic and pretentious? how? I don't think its better to be liberal we all cannot be the same we are who we are. Why do you think i am hiding something?

Well, it's practicable. If you can break up with a chic, and get back to your normal life the next day like nothing happened - then you should know emotions aren't involved.

Making the impossible happen isn't about working hard to get love, it's about giving it a trial, like you do to most things. And since you're the conservative type - I know you believe in miracle. Why not try your luck by putting forward a better pitch with the total package you have got to offer, with physical attributes? - and who knows, a miracle might happen. cool

Personally, I just believe conservatism shouldn't be applied to everything. And certain things, which are more or less not hidden, and you put on display to loads of strangers everyday - aren't meant to be in the conservatism-box. Hence I labelled it pretentious. I'm sure you leave your house everyday, and your physical attributes are on display for all and sundry. Evidently, there's nothing to hide, and your excuse about being conservative about it and not talking about it to strangers, sounds a tad bit like that to me. Oh well, you're hiding a lot. Or perhaps it's because you're not what you're claiming to be - who knows? tongue undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Cholls(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
1one: Black Friday?... Did you use black crayon to colour it on your calendar?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

Well, it's practicable. If you can break up with a chic, and get back to your normal life the next day like nothing happened - then you should know emotions aren't involved.

Making the impossible happen isn't about working hard to get love, it's about giving it a trial, like you do to most things. And since you're the conservative type - I know you believe in miracle. Why not try your luck by putting forward a better pitch with the total package you have got to offer, with physical attributes? - and who knows, a miracle might happen. cool

Personally, I just believe conservatism shouldn't be applied to everything. And certain things, which are more or less not hidden, and you put on display to loads of strangers everyday - aren't meant to be in the conservatism-box. Hence I labelled it pretentious. I'm sure you leave your house everyday, and your physical attributes are on display for all and sundry. Evidently, there's nothing to hide, and your excuse about being conservative about it and not talking about it to strangers, sounds a tad bit like that to me. Oh well, you're hiding a lot. Or perhaps it's because you're not what you're claiming to be - who knows? tongue undecided

Maybe i don't believe in this particular kind of miracle.

I simply do not want to describe my physical attributes to you it has nothing to do with my being conservative.

What do you think i am claiming to be?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
andromida:
Maybe i don't believe in this particular kind of miracle.

I simply do not want to describe my physical attributes to you it has nothing to do with my being conservative.

What do you think i am claiming to be?

Well, you might have to start believing miracles. Take the risk, like the game of Russian roulette, dangerous but who knows, you might be lucky. Sell a better pitch, and let me see what you have got.

See when you said physical attributes: obviously, that to me means you're blessed with a cute face, at least DDs, and a batty that looks proper African. So, I find that intriguing, and I'm just curious to know if you can put ya money where ya mouth is.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

Well, you might have to start believing miracles. Take the risk, like the game of Russian roulette, dangerous but who knows, you might be lucky. Sell a better pitch, and let me see what you have got.

See when you said physical attributes: obviously, that to me means you're blessed with a cute face, at least DDs, and a batty that looks proper African. So, I find that intriguing, and I'm just curious to know if you can put ya money where ya mouth is.

From someone who wont take the risk i am being asked to take the risk this is some double standard and even if i decide to take the risk what would i be lucky to get.

I feel like we are having the same conversation over and over again about my physical attributes i still don't feel like describing by cup sizes to you. tongue

Hmmm i see your dream woman. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by tommiebuck(f): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
guys who are acting like dey never cried are shallow minded, pretenders or av never had feelings.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
andromida:
From someone who wont take the risk i am being asked to take the risk this is some double standard and even if i decide to take the risk what would i be lucky to get.

I feel like we are having the same conversation over and over again about my physical attributes i still don't feel like describing by cup sizes to you. tongue

Hmmm i see your dream woman. smiley

Playing smart, are we? Lool

If you decide to take the risk, you might be lucky, who knows? And it isn't about double standards. I said I can't take the risk of falling in love, and conversely, you said you are like music and you can inspire me to change my views. You also alluded to being a total package, and I asked you to show me what you have got, to see if you have got a chance lol.

Er, I don't have a dream woman. I just have preferences. And what I described in my last post are basically the physical attributes of someone that might have a chance from a distance. Dream woman is too cliche for me.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Britzdon(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
britzdon: I even cried this morning and I still wanna cry again tonight...infact am now crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / 2nd Edition Of Higher Institution Football League Starts Today / +18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.