Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (474295 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2007
Superman you think say everybody village Bush like una own grin grin

Nna Happy new year to you.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 05, 2007
Oh boy, I get one huge udara and mango tree for my backyard for village too. Those trees scare me, they're honestly enormous and probably haven't be touched since I was born.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2007
Bro, there's this ube(pear) tree in our compound in the Village that's older than all my older sisters and brothers, I love my village.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by superman(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2007
Zulu my villa NIMO nijikoka local government area na township.

Doz i hop e say those tree no fall on ur OKOman s house ooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:57am On Jan 05, 2007
Superman I've been to Nimo a few time, in fact our family friend Mike Achoru is from your village and I've been to his hause a number of times.

Bros, I'm from Abatete. You never hear say after New York, London, Paris, Abatete comes next for development. cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2007
Nahh,  whetin want fall the tree to come hit OKOman home?

Superman, my momsi na from Enugwu-UkwU so you're from the same L.G.A. Is Nimo part of UmuNri?

Talking of township, Oraifite a.k.a. Orai-London. What next?  cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 1:44am On Jan 05, 2007
biko nu anyone from Ohafia here?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 05, 2007
Snazzydawn Nwa Abiriba. . . I know, Abiriba, Ohafia, what's the difference?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by superman(m): 2:05am On Jan 05, 2007
donz  nimo de different but more with border with enugu-ukwu

zulu  Abaetete well i will ask my bro bk home then
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 2:10am On Jan 05, 2007
superman:

Ohafia everytime we go go home frm enugu we de pass their secondary school.

donz nimo de different but more with border with enugu-ukwu

zulu Abaetete well i will ask my bro bk home then

Nna every one of una be my nwanna  including donzman, ''Nneni'' na ma place oh
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by superman(m): 2:11am On Jan 05, 2007
hi motor vovoooooooooo town ! odikwa busy na nnewi
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 2:18am On Jan 05, 2007
abiriba abd ohafia are two different places o!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:53am On Jan 05, 2007
Wow shocked I been think say Snazzydawn na calaba girl oh.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 2:57am On Jan 05, 2007
Zulucountry how now grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2007
Uche2nna:

Zulucountry how now grin

My brother see me ooo I just dey. How una side sef, I hear say it's been snowing for una side.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:01am On Jan 05, 2007
Enuff snow. I am really not enjoying the very cold weather especially in the absence of a biological heating system grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:03am On Jan 05, 2007
Uche find you white woman. Oh boy why you dey waste time sef. All the oyinbo girls way full Utah
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:07am On Jan 05, 2007
Oyibo girls undecided Abeg dose girls get too much drama angry

By the way, make I jus go for street grab one grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:11am On Jan 05, 2007
Oyinbo girls no hard to maintain, just put them in check and they will respect you and do anything for you. Oh boy long time ago when I was still selling my wild oaths I been play Oyinbo girls like old record.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:17am On Jan 05, 2007
I still prefer the black girls tho. Tho it is very hard to see them here except the sudanese and somalians. White girls I feel they are a lot of trouble
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:25am On Jan 05, 2007
Oh boy I no tell you to go find oyinbo girl to marry, oyinbo girls just come in handy on cold nights. I hear you about the Somalians and sudanese chics, the ones for slc black as night and ugly.

Dude if you dey find Nigerian girls, you fit go check out caribbean and African store, the woman daughter no too fine but she get some really huge boobs
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2007
happy new year y'all!!!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:30am On Jan 05, 2007
Ghettochyk na your eyes be this shocked

Happy new year nne.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:33am On Jan 05, 2007
yeah, lol! y'all ave been missed! cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:33am On Jan 05, 2007
@ ghettochyk Happy new year to U too

@ Zulu Oh man U have really been around slc grin I have  not been to the African store but someone promised to take me there for some Nigerian groceries(I miss the thin a lot)
I went to the Green Street on New Yr Eve cos I was really bored at home. That was where I concluded that these white women are really wild.You cant go onto the dance floor there without having some   lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:40am On Jan 05, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ ghettochyk Happy new year to U too

@ Zulu Oh man U have really been around slc grin I have not been to the African store but someone promised to take me there for some Nigerian groceries(I miss the thin a lot)
I went to the Green Street on New Yr Eve because I was really bored at home. That was where I concluded that these white women are really wild.You can't go onto the dance floor there without having some lipsrsealed

Oh boy I used to live in slc when the Nigerian Population was less than 50 I swear. Now Nigerians just full the place like no man business. And if you live near the college, the African store no too far from U of U.

WoW you went to Green Street on New Year? I bet it was packed. The place is OK, the only thing about the place I dislike is; it's always full of those little white frat boys from the U
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:52am On Jan 05, 2007
Yeah it was fully packed. Took me 30 minutes of standing in the queue b4 I could get in. Yeah, there were some obnoxious elements in the bar that thot that the sun rose and fell at thier bedside grin

Is there are any other place better than Green Street?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 4:11am On Jan 05, 2007
zulunation, I am proudly Igbo!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 05, 2007
snazzydawn:

What good can come out of Igboland?. . . Apart from snazzydawn! wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:32am On Jan 05, 2007
snazzydawn:

Nne sorry oh, I don't know what ever gave me the impression you wasn't sad Oh well now that I know you an Igbo girl, I have to start making moves on you because you fine no be small.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 4:35am On Jan 05, 2007
I thot U have finished sowing ur wild oats undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:37am On Jan 05, 2007
Uche2nna:

I thot U have finished sowing your wild oats undecided

Oh boy you don see snazzy pics? Having that girl as a second wife would be a great accomplishment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.