Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (474276 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 4:41am On Jan 05, 2007
Would she agree to be a second wife undecided i think she is too pretty to settle for a second fiddle
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:44am On Jan 05, 2007
I'm sure if she See's what I'm packing between my legs she'll fall for anything. grin grin I'm just playing, if I offended anyone sorry oh!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 4:53am On Jan 05, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg tell me which place better Green Street for SLC
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:59am On Jan 05, 2007
Oh boy another place way we been the frequent na Sky Bar, it's on the Top floor of the Red Lion Hotel On 5th south and 200 west. More matured crowds hang out there on the weekends.

Port o call in down Town is another meat market if you looking for Oyinbo girl for a quick lay.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:02am On Jan 05, 2007
Abeg no Oyinbo girl grin Just want a relaxation spot after the hussle of the week grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2007
@Uche2nna

Who tricked you into going to Utah? . . . Mormon county! shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:09am On Jan 05, 2007
There's this Jazz club on 4th south, I can't remember the name right now, been there just once, it's OK but a lot of old people and couples were there. Shitt if I want to go to a club with a lot of couples I'll just find me a freaking swingers club. I hear there's one in Provo now, I may have to check it out the next time I'm in Mormon country.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:14am On Jan 05, 2007
@ Donzman LMAO

I tricked myself OOO!!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 5:19am On Jan 05, 2007
Zulu nwoke ike, Happy new year. Hope you are ok?

I am quite happy that this Snazzydown is Igbo O. Me I no mind take am as 1st wifey but I no go pay her Papa pass 1000 Naira bride price. Because I hear say Abia state peeps dey wreck people account if you wan marry one of their fine daughters.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 05, 2007
chimaze:

I am quite happy that this Snazzydown is Igbo O. Me I no mind take am as 1st wifey but I no go pay her Papa pass 1000 Naira bride price. Because I hear say Abia state peeps dey wreck people account if you wan marry one of their fine daughters.

So if the daughter no fine them go pay you to carry am ? cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:26am On Jan 05, 2007
Oga Chimaze Happy New Year my brother. Oh boy that snazzy girl no bad at all. If only say I dey home now I for make some serious moves.

1000 naira bride price grin grin grin my brother e be like say you never go home for ever, even AWUSA man no go take 1000 Naira bride price these days
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 5:26am On Jan 05, 2007
Donzman:

So if the daughter no fine them go pay you to carry am ? cheesy

Donzman you be onye Igbo and you should know that an ugly woman na bad market. cheesy cheesy I hope u know what happens to bad market? You no go hear am from my mouth anyway lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2007
ZuluNation:

Oga Chimaze Happy New Year my brother. Oh boy that snazzy girl no bad at all. If only say I dey home now I for make some serious moves.

1000 naira bride price grin grin grin my brother e be like say you never go home for ever, even AWUSA man no go take 1000 Naira bride price these days

Zulu the highest bride price paid in Ideani is 1500 Naira and that is for a University Graduate.

Secondary sch. Grad. is 1000 while a primary sch leaver is 500 Naira.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 05, 2007
That na just bride price, you go need to bring money for goat/cow then we can move on to Aromatic Schnapps!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:36am On Jan 05, 2007
My older  brother paid 25000 for some stupid girl from Obosi, and he still hasn't got any of that money back. Most of the time it depends on the Family angry
Donzman:

That na just bride price, you go need to bring money for goat/cow then we can move on to Aromatic Schnapps!

Donzman, very true talk my brother
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 5:39am On Jan 05, 2007
Donzman:

Donzman You take style get long throat O. I thank God say Snazzydown no be your sister, you for drill big hole for my pocket.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:41am On Jan 05, 2007
chimaze:

Donzman You take style get long throat O. I thank God say Snazzydown no be your sister, you for drill big hole for my pocket.

Funny grin grin grin Oga chimaze you really like that girl ooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 5:47am On Jan 05, 2007
Zulu my bros I've told before that I am seriously looking for a wife o. I mean am o so if you know any nice girl way get good character, good heart, beautiful etc. I believe u know the rest. Please give me her info. I nearly forgot she must be an excellent cook.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 05, 2007
chimaze:

cheesy cheesy. . .Them dey use empty pocket go find wife?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2007
chimaze:

Zulu my bros I've told before that I am seriously looking for a wife o. I mean am o so if you know any nice girl way get good character, good heart, beautiful etc. I believe u know the rest. I nearly forgot she must be an excellent cook.

Are you handsome and loaded and do you mind a yoruba girl, cuz i fit that description!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 05, 2007
Dime:

Are you handsome and loaded and do you mind a yoruba girl, because i fit that description!

He's Igbo, what do you expect?. . . We're all handsome and loaded!  grin

Chimaze, na lie I talk?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 5:57am On Jan 05, 2007
Dime:

Are you handsome and loaded and do you mind a yoruba girl, because i fit that description!

Are you handsome and loaded ?

I've got a pic on my profile. And for the loaded issue I've got a very bright future by the grace of GOD. wink cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:59am On Jan 05, 2007
Donzman:

He's Igbo, what do you expect?. . . We're all handsome and loaded! grin

Chimaze, na lie I talk?

Donzeman no be lie you talk my brother.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 5:59am On Jan 05, 2007
Donzman:

He's Igbo, what do you expect?. . . We're all handsome and loaded!  grin

Chimaze, na lie I talk?

Donzman my bros you no dey lie. Any body wey talk say you dey lie make him go drink sewage. cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 6:02am On Jan 05, 2007
Good luck finding a wife Chimaze, I just found mine last year, in fact we going home this May to go do the wine carrying. My bro no lie Donzman the talk oo if you know all the things way I have to buy.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2007
ZuluNation:

Good luck finding a wife Chimaze, I just found mine last year, in fact we going home this May to go do the wine carrying. My bro no lie Donzman the talk oo if you know all the things way I have to buy.

Zulu I will be travelling in June to Naija. Maybe we can meet up if you are still around by then. I wish you luck my bros. He that finds a good wife have found a good thing.

We fit do small umunna contribution for u, if you need money grin grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 6:16am On Jan 05, 2007
Hey you never know, I'll be in the village till the first week of June. My brother this girl was recommended by my mom, like the say mums know best so I'm praying it works out too.

My brother I've been working my ass off to save money for the whole occasion. Marriage in Nigeria I swear is not a cheap thing, but I have a feeling it's worth it.

The girl is from Ogidi so it's not to far from us, I hear Ogidi women are good so I pray it works out.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2007
chimaze:

Zulu I will be travelling in June to Naija. Maybe we can meet up if you are still around by then. I wish you luck my bros. He that finds a good wife have found a good thing.

We fit do small umunna contribution for u, if you need money grin grin cheesy
I will like to come to and i just put my pic on my profile do you like?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2007
Dime:

I will like to come to and i just put my pic on my profile do you like?

*zulu still thinking*
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2007
*zulu still thinking*
[quote][/quote]

U DON'T LIKE IT?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2007
ZuluNation:

*zulu still thinking*

She's referring to Chimaze I believe so you don't have to think that hard!

Congrats on your marriage Zulunation and good luck Chimaze.

Donzman still has a long way to go!  cheesy

@Dime

Nice pic. . . Don't tell me you were out in Toronto wearing that in the winter! shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2007
Dime:

*zulu still thinking*

U DON'T LIKE IT?

I like it dear don't mind Zulu, I think it's the big stout mixed with don peri I've been drinking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.