Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (474284 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2007
i did keep my cool, but they are being ignorant. I have been on this thread before when it used to be fun and i dealt with people fine. That was why i came back, and i was just joking around at first until this lipsrsealed started uttering rubbish
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by sweetie77: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2007
igbo people them plenty for www.naijaconnects.com they even put them comedy for there!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lalaboi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2007
dimmu! oti to!
no mor! we no 1 show outsiders hw nigeria is!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2007
okay i will stop but pls tell them to leave me and my name out of their mouths pls. They just annoy me.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lalaboi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2007
if anyone mentions ur name! u jus no tok! if u tok u go jus make am worse! oya! ma ja mo o! sogbo? omo dada!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2007
Zulu na ndi ozo kedu ebe unu no.
ninetofive bia chupu ndi ofe mmanu a ebea.
Ike ha agwum.
ndi anu mpama ejuka na nairaland a
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

very very funny how u can't follow your own rules NA WA OOOOO. u calling someone the [b]regular low down nairaland juvenile insult tradings.[/b]what does that make u yourself speaking. You call yourself a married woman but i don't see a potential of a mature lady. .
U just like everyone of low down nairaland user because u claim u are married but be on net doing nothing but been racist towards other tribe. U call yourself a Christan and born again, going around preaching the word of God but u are acting like a Charlatan. hissing and rolling eyesU can't or will ever get any respects from no one on this site, because u don't deserve it at all. And plz keep my name out of your damn mouth because i didn't mention your name only if u knew my message was referring to u, na guilt that dey kill u
anyway am leaving the thread now but u can say whatever u want to say that your business because my work is done

The phrase low down in my sentence,If you comprehend simple English was not directed at any individual.
You remember how I tried to mediate between you and a certain guy when you degenerated to insulting each others parents calling them prostitutes and unmentionable names describing each others mothers private area and what you'll be inserting in them,that is what low down means.
I have never been in your league and never will be.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2007
Dime:

okay i will stop but please tell them to leave me and my name out of their mouths please. They just annoy me.

dime,dime,dime,dime.
Please enough already.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2007
Nna , this one tire me o!!!!! See how dem just dey hijack this thread.

Abeg Dime and Lalaboi, shi nu nga puo!!!

U either post in English or Igbo. Anything other than that should look for its own shelter angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Glamourgal(f): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2007
ndi igbo, ke kwanu?? tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by OmoEko1(f): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2007
babyosisi:

I have never been in your league and never will be.
Only mature human being can be allow to be in my league not one old mama like u with no commen sense, u started a war u can't finish. so abeg just leave me alone joooooooooooooooooo, i don't know u from adam nor am i asking friends from a monkey like u. shioooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2007
Omo Eko, I'll call MASSOB on you. This is a peaceful thread!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Glamourgal(f): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2007
o su le? shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
If U are kind enuff to leave the thread, then I might begin to believe U.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

Only mature human being can be allow to be in my league not one old mama like u with no commen sense, u started a war u can't finish. so abeg just leave me alone joooooooooooooooooo, i don't know u from adam nor am i asking friends from a monkey like u. shioooooooooooooooooooooooo

I thought you said you were gone. grin grin grin
You call me a monkey.If I were you with a monkey smarter than me,I'll get a 355 magnum and get it over with.
It would help to use the spell check dear,unfortunately it cannot do a brain check also.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
NDI IGBO NIILE NO NA THREADI A!!!!!

gbachi mmadu niile noo ebe a na wughi onye Igbo nkiti. ha choro imebisi threadi anyi.

Uche2nna:

Nna , this one tire me o!!!!! See how them just dey hijack this thread.

Abeg Dime and Lalaboi, shi nu nga puo!!!

U either post in English or Igbo. Anything other than that should look for its own shelter angry

WTF?!!!!! this is clearly an IGBO thread. there thousands of other threads on this forum. if you think we're being tribalistic or whatever tha hell you wanna call it, then get da hell out?  AKWA UNU A HULA NU NSOGBU OO?!!! ah ah!!!
o wu osukosu gbuchaga ha niile!  cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2007
Glamourgal:

o su le? shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wat the Bleep!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Glamourgal(f): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2007
lol uchenna
i heard that outta d onu of onye igbo lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what the Bleep!!!

uche what?
That is Imo/Abia.
It means e don start lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2007
You want us all to begin speaking ife afu aburo ife m nacho
eeewww,it sounds so,so feminine lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2007
babyosisi:

uche what?
That is Imo/Abia.
It means e don start lol

oh!!! ok, dat makes sense now when i said it out loud! lol!!

Omo Eko:

WONDERFUL!! now GBALAGA!!!!  smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lalaboi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2007
nnes and nnas! smal smal oh!
mak una take am easy oh!
pls biko!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2007
babyosisi:

You want us all to begin speaking ife afu aburo ife m nacho
eeewww,it sounds so,so feminine lol

lol!!! akwa dats Anambra igbo?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2007
I know wat it means and that is Y I am asking wat the Bleep su le? grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing su le (or mega). We r just begging them to leave our peaceful thread alone.

If they cant open up thier own threads then I volunteer to do that for them.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Glamourgal(f): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2007
muwa amaghi m ohhh

biko, y ndia mak-i ga noise eh??
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

I know what it means and that is Y I am asking what the Bleep su le? grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing su le (or mega). We r just begging them to leave our peaceful thread alone.

If they can't open up their own threads then I volunteer to do that for them.

lol!! ge mepere ha threadi nke ha. BIKOooooooo!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2007
Obu jealousy jeloma
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lalaboi(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2007
ehen?! is dat so? lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2007
Anyone from Imo or Abia ma n'anyi n'akpo ndi anambra ndi Ijekoebee!!
I can hear my mom saying,ga na shed nwanyi ijekoebe ahu di ogolologo na cha ka bekee,lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2007
babyosisi, you ever heard anyone speak that i furo, honey it makes you wanna go learn igbo by force. makes them sound like umu daddy

uche2nna; abeg sofry ooo, no make them run away from this thread with their tail in between their legs. if our neighbors wan join the thread, allow them, afterall "i dewe ihe i choro ide, ha agaghi aghota, no be so?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2007
Ijekoebee?. . .What does that mean?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 21, 2007
monshege:

babyosisi, you ever heard anyone speak that i furo, honey it makes you want to go learn igbo by force. makes them sound like umu daddy

uche2nna; abeg sofry ooo, no make them run away from this thread with their tail in between their legs. if our neighbors wan join the thread, allow them, afterall "i dewe ihe i choro ide, ha agaghi aghota, no be so?

Yes o,I grew up partly in Enugu and I can't tell you how many times I was referred to as onye imo,like I was some alien from outer space.
One great thing I liked about Anambra men though was the way they treated their wives.
The man may be a shoe repairman but mama Njideka wore the latest lace and George wrapper.
They know how to spoil their wives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.