Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed (52977 Views)

Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ChimaAdeoye: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Ihejirika's refusal to allow USA free access to conduct the Boko Operations have really pained them.
When calling him a sponsor of Boko Haram has been exposed for its hollowness, now Ihejirika is a billionaira in their words.

Let the Federal government investigate the allegation on procurement funds, but it must be born in mind that America does not have the interest of the country at heart and cannot be trusted. They are most likely pursuing some revenge agenda here against a Nigerian officer they believe frustrated their evil plans for Nigeria under the pretext of "helping Nigeria find Chibok girls" and resolve Boko Haram insurgency.

It is gradually becoming obvious that America's CIA helps to run the Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria just like this agent revealed here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACdZPM6NnS4

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Ferdinandu(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Of course you'll want to believe this tales by moonlight! Ihejirika should wait in line until all your thieving retired generals up north are probed!

Cheers!
you are the most stup1d imbec1le Ibo son.Somebody is accused of stealing public fund and you are here supporting him not for any thing but because he is an Ibo.You are setting a precedence for wretched life for u and your Generation yet unborn.Id1ot!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by akiOYIBO: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Those US has refused to deliver weapons for war against BOKO. They inconceivably attacking the retired General for taking out his heart for fight against insurgency whom the US wishes to benefit from. The US would av traditionally preferred some black-bared head Abokii's in place of Ihejirika to trigger their love for Niger Delta oil(not Nigeria oil ) and make the best of insurgency inNigeria.....Thanks to Russian govt

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by BlackTechnology: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2014
hardebounty:
Mr man pls, think b4 u comment NT after.. Evil is bad no matter where it coming from..
ebankole1:
Are you by a chance related to this currupt Y1bo man?
Dude,quit the emotion and let call a spade a spade.

If God is to judge will he condemn Ihejirika and free IBB OBJ TY etc

You guys think like humans and not goat

If you want to end corruption, start from the earlier defaulters.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 23, 2014
sexzskil: TO ME, NAIJERIYANS ARE THE MOST IGNORANT GROUP OF PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH, AND ARE THE GREATEST REASONS THE BLACK RACE WILL BE BEHIND FOREVER. FACT. NAIGERIYANS CAN NEVER PRODUCE PHONE BATTERY TALKLESS OF A GUN'S BULLETS. THEY ARE BORN INTO THE LOWER CLASS OF MANKIND.

BACK TO THE MATTER. SO THE ALMIGHTY AMERICA, WHO RULES THE WORLD IN ALL HER GLORY HAS NOTHING TO DO ON EARTH AGAIN BUT TO WORRY ABOUT ONE THIRD WORLD SLUM, FILLED WITH SHAMELESS, RETROGRESSIVE, INFERIOR, BLACK MONKEYS? I CAN MERELY SHRUGG IN GREAT PITY FOR NAIJERIYA, THE SCUM OF THE WORLD.

Dude u get Bad mouth Oo!! Where are you from even?
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ebankole1(m): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

If God is to judge will he condemn Ihejirika and free IBB OBJ TY etc

You guys think like humans and not goat

If you want to end corruption, start from the earlier defaulters.
What's it with you dude?
What's u fixation about these whole bruhaha?I think u should be investigated
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Balkan(m): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2014
I never new that daily times still exist.
Western press popaganda.
Ihejirika till 2019

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by BlackTechnology: 12:14am On Sep 23, 2014
ChimaAdeoye: Ihejirika's refusal to allow USA free access to conduct the Boko Operations have really pained them.
When calling him a sponsor of Boko Haram has been exposed for its hollowness, now Ihejirika is a billionaira in their words.
Let the Federal government investigate the allegation on procurement funds, but it must be born in mind that America does not have the interest of the country at heart and cannot be trusted. They are most likely pursuing some revenge agenda here against a Nigerian officer they believe frustrated their evil plans for Nigeria under the pretext of "helping Nigeria find Chibok girls" and resolve Boko Haram insurgency.

Gbam especially if this info was actually made by US

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by JuanDeDios: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2014
idupaul: The US is wasting its time if it thinks GEJ will move against a corrupt General , if the USA is serious about this they should have told GEJ that Ihejirka is working against GEJ 2015 presidential ambition and see how fast GEJ would arrest Ihejirka
Your head dey there.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by BlackTechnology: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2014
ebankole1:
What's it with you dude?
What's u fixation about these whole bruhaha?I think u should be investigated

Show me one of your comment against OBJ during his reign

If Ihejirika must be probed, all past military officers must be probed

Now go to sleep little baby.

Politics is not meant for you but story books are best for you.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by champman(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2014
desgiezd: http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/us-wants-ihejirika%E2%80%99s-sudden-%E2%80%98billions%E2%80%99-probed#.VCAFpfZ0-v8.facebook

up chelsea
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ebankole1(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Show me one of your comment against OBJ during his reign

If Ihejirika must be probed, all past military officers must be probed

Now go to sleep little baby.

Politics is not meant for you but story books is best for you.
Error...Erro.
What's these rubbish about? error!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by akiOYIBO: 12:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Ferdinandu: you are the most stup1d imbec1le Ibo son.Somebody is accused of stealing public fund and you are here supporting him not for any thing but because he is an Ibo.You are setting a precedence for wretched life for u and your Generation yet unborn.Id1ot!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Public fund? Does it mean the one IBB stole was private fund....does it mean OBJ stole personal fund....what will be d name given to d ones abokii ministers has been stealing? abi dey no dey probe abokii dem? nawaooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by JuanDeDios: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

That's true and GEJ maintained it

Don't forget GEJ has increased trade with China/non-western nations and refused Gay law.

Until Nigeria starts taking the development of indigenous weapons by tasking her universities to carry out weapons related projects at students, departmental, faculty, university, state, geopolitical, regional and national levels, The US will continue to bully us the way they did to China and India years ago.
Bad idea. Arms production is tightly controlled, not contracted out to unis. Dicon needs to get cracking.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by samseen02(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2014
while i was asleep! Mod should have wake me up before moving this topic to front page na
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by debbleopto: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Now that FG is asking for weapons why have they refused to sell since they saw our soldiers using archaic weapons

is it an evil thing to account for the 130 billion okonjo mentioned. What give you assurrance that the military is telling the truth just like that of the chibok girls they said they rescued. Let us address the corruption on ground. If the US know that the tanks and APCs is getting into boko haram hand and also some are airlifted and dropped by helicopter to boko haram. where is the trust?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by akiOYIBO: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2014
if he wants to contest for governorship candidate in his own land, could dat be a threat to the Northerners or the US?.........just wondering.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by scribble: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Validated: While the rest of the nation is whining, Ibos are strategically changing the economic structure of Nigeria. Within 24yrs after the people were given N4860 ~£20 each by Awolowo, they have risen to acquire huge real estates in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt while the victors of the civil war are now their tenants and are variously being envied by all. This they did without holding the key Federal position like tbe presidency.

At times I wonder where Ihejirika was during the civil war? May be one of those children that Adekunle could not reach to kill. How time and a people can improve themselves if they have the will. I even learnt that same Adekunle begged Ihejirika for medical assistance in his dying days.

At this rate, should Nigeria remains for another 25 years, the Ibos would be ruling Nigeria economically. The man with the economic power is actually the ruler. Ask South African blacks and Mugabe and you would understand what I mean. I love the Ibo man's entrepreneurial spirit.

Adekunle was a retired soldier on a pension and his request for medical assistance as a veteran would have passed through Ihejirikas table either through pure chance or another over excited misguided Jew acts like he found a souvenir from the Biafran war.

Let me put things in proper perspective for you buddy. Adekunle is a beloved war hero and legend aka scorpion.

Ihejirika just chop our collective money. The money that could have made your green passport more relevant in your hands as you traverse foreign lands.

Mr. Ibos make me proud. You're seen as a pest in Ghana and mocked in Cameroon. America will know about the former generalls loot.

Nigeria ought to make you ashamed.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Kc3000: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Quite frankly, I can't fault the Americans. All blame must be appropriated to Nigeria for insisting on a friendship where non exists. Lately, American disdain for anything Nigeria has been on full display for all to see. Since we've refused to get the message, and desperately cling on, we leave them no choice but to come up with all sorts of flimsy and outrageous excuses for why they cannot be of any help to us. We're so used to having the West's foot way up our colon, that we don't know when to quit.

It's no minor affront for another nation, much less a supposed ally, to predict another countries disintegration publicly and even offer an expected date. It's no surprise that the western media has continued to rubbish the efforts of the Nigerian military, even given their own struggles in dealing with similar insurgencies in the Middle East. I'm not shocked that they've failed to send any significant personnel or that they've found every excuse in the book to frustrate our efforts to acquire arms from them. These are the same people that had no qualms in arming ISIS when they were fighting the Syrian government, armed the Libyan rebels, and are on the verge of arming 'moderate rebels' in Iraq and Syria. Not too long ago, they unveiled another head-scratcher about how Niger-Delta militants were working with Boko Haram. Certainly, they are aware of the fault lines in our nationhood, and the no-love-lost relationship between the Christian South and the Muslim North, hence the desperate efforts to pitch Ihejirika against the North. If he's not on a genocidal mission, then he's a BH sponsor or he's diverting the funds meant to fight them. Take your pick.

It's a far cry from the truth to even suggest that the initial unpreparedness of the Army to take on BH lies with Ihejirika. Like everything else in Nigeria, the deterioration of the NA as an effective fighting force had been ongoing for many, many years before Ihejirika. Some deluded themselves citing some success recorded against ragtag forces that did not see us as their primary enemies, during peace-keeping missions. Truth be told, this Army got it's butt handed to it by a vastly outnumbered and out-gunned Biafran Army during the civil war. Neglecting the civilian casualties, the NA probably had more casualties than the opposing forces during the civil war, and were bailed out by timely intervention by allies who actually acted like allies at the point.

The chop-i-chop affair that ensued in the military after the civil war had continued unabated till the BH issue and the apparent lack of readiness in the military started to call for some accountability. Ihejirika had his work cut out for him in reviving a lethargic Army, and most indications are that he made great strides to that effect. I don't know how much money went missing under his watch, but to cite this as a reason for refusing to aid Nigeria is just another case of America telling Nigeria to "Bleep off". Where do they find the morality and the audacity to tell Nigeria who to probe? Can we demand they probe Dick Cheney, and would that elicit anything more than a chuckle from the Americans?

While I'm all for transparency in government, I think its a joke that people feign outrage only when the first Igbo Army Chief in a long time is at the helm. Where's the outrage for all the other Army Chiefs and Generals that have ruthlessly looted this country for ages. Why is Ihejirika a perculiar case? Any so-called fight against corruption is a joke till we arrest IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami, TY Danjuma, Atiku, and the rest of the thieving multi-billionaires you so dearly adore. You are a jester if you tell me you want Ihejirika arrested for what amounts to peanuts to what Obasanjo stole from this country and still walks around freely. Alert me when you people are serious about fighting corruption in this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by JuanDeDios: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Forget corruption

Just instruct the National University Commission ( NUC) to insist that weapons related projects be conducted at students, departmental, departmental society, faculty, university, state, geopolitical, regional and national levels.

Then you will see the type of weapons Nigerians can develop.

You don't need political will but political direction through political instruction

That is what brought out the best in Biafran technology.

Never underestimate your undergraduates is the secret behind Japan India and China success.

Until we do this, US will continue to bully us the way they bullied India and China years ago
Forget corruption? You sound like Jonathan. If only you know how many billions get stolen everyday you will realise the Yanks are not the cause of our lack of electricity for err universities to produce weapons or for the state of our country and its military. In a serious country people like Ihejirika would long have been asked to give account for the state of our military after the budgeted billions. No Americans necessary.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by jumobi1(m): 12:35am On Sep 23, 2014
Of course he stole but who in the position of power isn't stealing? If we were to probe every corrupt Nigerian, Nigeria would be a prison. Perhaps why it's already a prison.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by JuanDeDios: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2014
kettykin: how come the same US just woke up 1 year after he left the army,
when will the cry for the probe of Obasanjo and his subsidy loot , Danjuma, Babangida ,yaradua and co
How exactly are these the business of the US? Why don't you wake up and write appropriate agencies to call for their probe to begin sorting out your own country? You think they'd give a hoot about your army's stolen billions if your government hadn't solicited their help on fighting terrorism.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by jaz(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2014
akiOYIBO: if he wants to contest for governorship candidate in his own land, could dat be a threat to the Northerners or the US?.........just wondering.

have u stopped to think of where a military man will get so much money to contest ?? Nigerians and their selfish way of thinking
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Ferdinandu(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2014
akiOYIBO:
Public fund? Does it mean the one IBB stole was private fund....does it mean OBJ stole personal fund....what will be d name given to d ones abokii ministers has been stealing? abi dey no dey probe abokii dem? nawaooooooooooooooooooooo
Pig don't quote me again.Somebody has mentioned in this forum before that Ibos are good at supporting Criminals from their side, then I wanted to bash him but didn't .Now it is becoming obvious that Criminality is inherently an Ibo culture, if upto 80% of Ibos in this forum can be supporting their own accused of embbezzling public fund.same thing happened during Oduahgate.God forbid I be part of that culture.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by nairamaniac: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2014
GEJ administration is as porous as manchester utd's defence.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Okeikpu(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Of course you'll want to believe this tales by moonlight! Ihejirika should wait in line until all your thieving retired generals up north are probed!

Cheers!
Dont mind those foctards..
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by IGBOSON1: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2014
cliffm43: USA WHATwell,Obasanjo should be arrested...IBB,Buhari,,,Gowon,,these people and their families should be arrested,infact,anything about Obasanjo with otah farm......about the man ihejirika......arrest him and probe him,,,,El rufai and all the governors in Nigerian,both past and present should be arrested

^^^Supported......up to a point! Ihejirika should be arrested and probed after those that came before him (dead or still alive) have had their turn......and dem boku: Obasanjo; Danjuma; Abdulsalami; Abacha; Babangida; Murtala; Buhari; Useni; and i could go on and on! They should add war crimes and crimes against humanity to the charges!
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by IGBOSON1: 1:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Ferdinandu: Pig don't quote me again.Somebody has mentioned in this forum before that Ibos are good at supporting Criminals from their side, then I wanted to bash him but didn't .Now it is becoming obvious that Criminality is inherently an Ibo culture, if upto 80% of Ibos in this forum can be supporting their own accused of embbezzling public fund.same thing happened during Oduahgate.God forbid I be part of that culture.

^^^Castrated runt.....keep quiet! You want to start your probing and sanitizing with Igbos abi, yet you want their kinsfolk to keep quiet? Utter nonsense!

Once you present the retired generals i listed in my previous post for trial, i'd gladly offer up Ihejirika as well so we can test the strength of the case the USA has built up against him......according to the UNNAMED source that the newspaper interviewed!

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by whitecat1: 1:27am On Sep 23, 2014
The world can now see that until we cut ibos lose, Nigeria is not moving forward.
See how ibos have lined behind a criminal who has stolen the money meant for fighting war. They are now calling on others who haven't spent a penny from the war to cover up their men.

America contributed to the money and demand accountability, go figure!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by MayorofLagos(m): 1:28am On Sep 23, 2014
US is jealous of Ibo wealth...
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by sheniqua: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2014
Tomorrow when a nigerian in the diaspora will tell you Nigeria is shait,a useless piece of poo ,una go wan kill am
USA wants to probe a Nigerian in his own sovereign nation you folks are rejoicing
I wonder why the news media here is yet to carry this news
Could it be because it's a total fabrication?
Anything to titillate the ears of the suffering and smiling masses

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu / Inauguration :President Buhari And Jonathan Laughing Together ( Photo ) / Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.