Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed (52975 Views)

Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by kettykin: 6:02am On Sep 23, 2014
focus7: Igbo man committing crime since day 1.
If igbo matter taya you, what on earth is stopping your people from taking the Scotland option instead of every day wasting bandwidth with anti igbo sentiments

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by arresa: 6:12am On Sep 23, 2014
whitecat1: The world can now see that until we cut ibos lose, Nigeria is not moving forward.
See how ibos have lined behind a criminal who has stolen the money meant for fighting war. They are now calling on others who haven't spent a penny from the war to cover up their men.

America contributed to the money and demand accountability, go figure!

Igbos are not oriented to collectivism and fighting for what is good for the masses or for the nation, they fight only for what is good for them individually

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by holyfather(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

Why haven't the US freeze the accounts of OBJ IBB Danjunma etc

Is it because Ihejirika is Igbo and GEJ is Ijaw that is why US is talking

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered the US

Imagine after refusing AFRICOM, increasing trade with China and refusing Gay law, do you think US will be happy.

don't mind americans with their hypocrisy.
na God go punish them.
mstchewww

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by kettykin: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2014
arresa:

Since it has gotten to this level what on earth is stopping every body from taking the Scotland option, since. it is obvious no body is stopping any body from the Scotland option let us reserve our inks from the anti igbo sentiments and rather use it for advocating the Scotland option
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by OneNaira6: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2014
AGAIN CAN SOMEONE ANSWER WHO WAS THE SOURCE THAT SPOKE FOR THE USA AMBASSADOR?

WHY WAS IT ONLY THIS SOURCE THAT THE US AMBASSADOR SPOKE TO?

WHY DIDN'T THE USA AMBASSADOR CONFER THIS TO THE ENTIRE NATION PRIOR TO TELLING THE SOURCE.

FINALLY I ASK AGAIN [size=14pt]WHO IS THE SOURCE[/size]

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Billygee2u: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered
the US
Imagine after refusing AFRICOM, increasing trade with China and refusing Gay law, do you think US will be happy.
don't mind the op and other myopic educated illiterates on Naira Land.
All their devices against Igbos definitely will fail.
To America,their plot to destabilize Nigeria come 2015 surely will fail.I can now understand why the Arab Nations are against America.This is the same way the entered Iraq and destabilize the country ,their hidden Agenda against Nigeria can only work through the help of Nigeria Enemies ,like the yorubas and their ally,Northerners

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by darkroses(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2014
milehigh06:

WITH REASONING LIKE THIS,WHY ARE WE SURPRISED AT HOW DEAD THIS COUNTRY IS BECOMING?Because you hate the US you have to ignore the corruption i your country??well,na una cup of tea e dat
I am a die hard supporter of usa, All what am saying is that the fight against corruption should not me selective.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by holyfather(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote
author=CyberWolf]The US should concentrate more on finding the 3
Afghanistan soldiers that disappeared from training before they bomb the
White House ..they should leave us alone..[/quote]

don't mind them...
one funny guy even scaled the white house fence and jumped in with matchet and ammo.
make them dey here dey chase rat first.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by OneNaira6: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Billygee2u:
don't mind the op and other myopic educated illiterates on Naira Land.
All their devices against Igbos definitely will fail.
To America,their plot to destabilize Nigeria come 2015 surely will fail.I can now understand why the Arab Nations are against America.This is the same way the entered Iraq and destabilize the country ,their hidden Agenda against Nigeria can only work through the help of Nigeria Enemies ,like the yorubas and their ally,Northerners

Dude don't blame the America for anything cause this might actually be someone using them to target Ihejirika once again. After all, during the davis "sponsor of Boko Haram", the north/west focused all their attention to try and pin all to ihejirika and when davis was finally asked regarding the ihejirika, he something along the line that Ihejirika sponsoring BH made no sense. It made more sense for sheriff." yet ironically till this day, this same set are still trying to use "davis" words to pin "ihejirika" to the BH. For me, the first thing I saw is that a source is speaking for the behalf of the USA government official. Question was why did the USA government official did not directly speak for himself and on top of that who is the source he spoke to. Why is it the USA government official was well written but the source was well hidden?

Also, you should note..the USA government truly does not give a Bleep about what third world nations are up to. There only concern is the natural resources for those nation. The reason America is in middle east right now and creating havoc everywhere is because of their oil. The more disorganized a nation is the more cheaper their resources are. For Nigeria, right now, the Boko Haram menace is up North, totally away from what USA desire thus there's no reason they trying to create problem for Nigeria. Once BH travel down to South and the American government starts getting involved, that's when the nation should be suspicious.

As for now, I believe someone is using them for their own political gain.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by tomakint: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2014
The soul of Nigeria is what this Western world (championed by the US) is longing for and that they would never get. US predicted the possible disintegration of Nigeria by 2015 few years ago and all of a sudden 'Boko Haram' emerged......conspiracy theory indeed at work. Thank God for the wonderful initiative of the Nigerian government.....

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by lailo: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered the US

Is dat wy we should ignore a call to probe suspected criminal.....that Nigeria should continue to rot,something must be wrong with u.

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Rawani: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2014
An Ibo man now shares the views of Islamic Arab nations, enemies of Israel, because of Ihejirika? Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by arresa: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2014
[s]
kettykin:

Since it has gotten to this level what on earth is stopping every body from taking the Scotland option, since. it is obvious no body is stopping any body from the Scotland option let us reserve our inks from the anti igbo sentiments and rather use it for advocating the Scotland option
[/s]

And what's this irrelevant rubbish got to do with anything... Too early in the morning to be dealing with trolls abeg..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Nigeria has a long way to go !

Nobody seems to question why the COAS and not MOD has been given money to procure weapons if this news is true?

All people seem to be interested is arrest Ihejirika!

This is clearly the hypocrisy of most comments here!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by hotwax: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2014
holyfather:

don't mind americans with their hypocrisy.
na God go punish them.
mstchewww

SO you mean Americans are Yorubas abi ?

Boko-haram is feeding from our discord. No wonder boko-haram always win.

Instead of us to bring down people like Ihjerika, we decide to play politics.

Remember, your family will not benefit from Boko-haram. And dont come and here and start pointing to Hausas as sponsor of Boko-harams.

We are seeing the truth publicly.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by uhuns: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Truckpusher]The US ( The Globalist) really wants to tear this country apart.[/quote

how I wish I can translate this to all Nigeria languages, God bless you.
Main reasons in my view
1, to gain oil control in Nigeria and mineral in Congo. all other countries provides support
interphase .
2,to prevent China from gaining grounds I.e trading. which will later be used to fund military superiority over western block.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014
bishopoliver: Igbo Kwenu !!! grin
cheesy how does this have anything to do with the post grin
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by brainpulse: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
debbleopto:

This is the issue. The US military expert where invited to assist our military in training. The training also involved the use if weapons to combat terrorists. They were appalled seeing obsolete weapons in this 2014. whereas the govt had explained that this is the so and so amount already spent in capital for the military. So upon physical evaluation of those things, they discovered that the worth is far from the money said to been spent. The US official did not know they are reporting to the one holding to some of the money.
Not everyone can reason brillantly like you
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by akiOYIBO: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Ferdinandu: Pig don't quote me again.Somebody has mentioned in this forum before that Ibos are good at supporting Criminals from their side, then I wanted to bash him but didn't .Now it is becoming obvious that Criminality is inherently an Ibo culture, if upto 80% of Ibos in this forum can be supporting their own accused of embbezzling public fund.same thing happened during Oduahgate.God forbid I be part of that culture.
I fail to understand you. If criminality is really inherent to Igbos then I wonda what might have i been of the nation. The same criminal ethnicity has leniently allowed Nigeria to seize up their freedom...the criminal ethnicity also has managed to brighten the financial platform of the country through a female minister from the criminal ethnicity. I wonda how rational he is, the one who termed Igbos criminals, does it mean he's mentally depressed or under the influence of external cause? whatever the case may be.....am poised to say that criminality is unique to Nigeria not Biafrans or Igbos.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by gbishman: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2014
So my question is this, so if this is all true do we think the judgement from the court marshal is fair on the soldiers. I think a rethink of the judgement should be given another look.
Because its very annoying, this soldiers read papers every day and know the budget allocated for weapons all for them to be handed old and second hand weaponry.
So please i think the soldiers issues should be given a rethink.
The COAS should be investigated and if found wanting should be jailed given a dishonorable charge and stripped of his rank.
His a disgrace to his family, fellow colleagues, Nigerians, Igbo's.
Shame to you and may God's judgement and wrath fall on you for the brave and patriotic soldiers life you have ended prematurely with your greed and insatiability.
MAy God have mercy on your soul.
Vanity upon vanity is vanity, all your years of building your career this is how you have tarnished it.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by akiOYIBO: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
jaz:

have u stopped to think of where a military man will get so much money to contest ?? Nigerians and their selfish way of thinking
where will Jonathan get so much to contest for a second tenure? where did OBJ manufactured so much money to run Nigeria three tenures? Cant you develop that your selfless way of thinking towards their lane?
I will recount my stand again.....if they can prove beyond reasonable doubt that he embezzled military money then let him be probed cos I know they have made possible also to prove that OBJ and IBB beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by BlackTechnology: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2014
JuanDeDios:
Bad idea. Arms production is tightly controlled, not contracted out to unis. Dicon needs to get cracking.

You are damn wrong

Weapons development can be achieve through the Universities/Polytechnics faster especially in times like this
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Boboedom: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Did this stupid US people come here to audit our military might or to assist us fight Boko haram, but thank God that we were wise enough not to show them all we have and they went back to start their rubbish propaganda and divisive campaign against Naija. You know that the US will rather 'cause' to happen every predition of theirs at all cost. But they will definetly fail this time around because God is with Naija. Which kind of busy body people be this self, na wa.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by kingslly(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Perfect reply for d stupid yoruba womanquote author=NgeneUkwenu]

Mumu but you just did lipsrsealed[/quote]
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by seanet02: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2014
tomakint: The soul of Nigeria is what this Western world (championed by the US) is longing for and that they would never get. US predicted the possible disintegration of Nigeria by 2015 few years ago and all of a sudden 'Boko Haram' emerged......conspiracy theory indeed at work. Thank God for the wonderful initiative of the American government.....
Only for Jonathan to say that America will know that you are lying
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by major466(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2014
I pity those who believed this news. This story is as fake as any fake product you can find in the market. A pigment imagination Boko sympathisers who are not happy with the successes of the Nigerian Army lately.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Orunto: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2014
In relation to his handling of boko haram affairs, I said before that Ihejirika, Steve Davis and Ali M sherif should by Presidential order face a military court martial. I still believe this my suggestion to be good for GEJ. 2, Remember when Barak Obama(B.O) warned of the possible disintegration of Nigeria in 2015. What is GEJ doing about this? 3, Remember B.O's displeasure with the bold and unabashed clemency GEJ granted Alamieyeseigha? 4, Remember GEJ's lopsided allocation of juicy appointments to the Southeast. GEJ confirmed this himself in his speech in the US? 5, And now, the ongoing case of Ihejirika's fraud and misappropriation of billions of government money, funds put in his care? What is GEJ and his Government doing to relate properly with B.O.,his Government, Nigeria and Nigerians(Hausa/Fulani; Yorubas; Igbos; Tivs; Ijaws; Kanuris etc etc), on these issues?
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by 100Cents: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2014
If he had not indicated interest in Abia governorship seat, will U.S. be calling for his probe ?

I appeal to U.S. to calm down so that Abia will have an intelligent and developmentally minded governor by 2015...

Barack Obama abeg, Abia state has suffered so much backward development in the past 16years. No other army general before Ihejirika invested so much in capital expenditure in the Army...

Yes the obsolete and dilapidated Ohafia barracks which was already converted to poultry, fish pond and a place of residence for miscreants was restored to a modern barracks facility under Ihejirika. That is just to mention one of his numerous achievements as Chief of Army staff..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by 100Cents: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Of course you'll want to believe this tales by moonlight! Ihejirika should wait in line until all your thieving retired generals up north are probed!

Cheers!

You mean starting from Buhari to IBB then before Ihejirika ?

I agree with you..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by 100Cents: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2014
tit: 1) war crimes - fail
2) yarlan mallam (boko haram) sponsor - fail
3) kworruption - faaaail!

I wonder.

If he were boko sponsor or participated in war crimes, U.S. would be the first people to know since they are seated right there in their Abuja embassy.

The northern elders accusation didn't work for them. Now it is his governorship aspiration that is killing them.

Ihejirika really has a very bright future.

This shows that the West enjoys seeing us Africans being led by daft and unintelligent people.

This move will totally fail... Gbam !

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by rigarmortis: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2014
gen. babangida

gen. abacha family

gen. abdulsalami

gen. T Y danjuma

gen. gowon

gen. buhari.....ok lets leave him out.

and their beneficiaries like indimi, chanjis...etc who got free wells

probe them first before you even summon this man

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by 100Cents: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2014
idupaul: The US is wasting its time if it thinks GEJ will move against a corrupt General , if the USA is serious about this they should have told GEJ that Ihejirka is working against GEJ 2015 presidential ambition and see how fast GEJ would arrest Ihejirka

Sharp guy, I couldn't hold myself from laughing..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Inauguration :President Buhari And Jonathan Laughing Together ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.