Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed (52974 Views)

Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Adminisher: 1:37am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Shut up

Why haven't the US freeze the accounts of OBJ IBB Danjunma etc

Is it because Ihejirika is Igbo and GEJ is Ijaw that is why US is talking

My opinion is

If this info is true, it means GEJ's govt has refused being US puppet which has angered the US

Imagine after refusing AFRICOM, increasing trade with China and refusing Gay law, do you think US will be happy.

This is real Ibo thinking. Materialistic, spiritually dead. Walking corpses throwing money around. We are talking here about a general entrusted with killing boko haram stealing billions. Hundreds of Ibos have been killed by this same group yet you are defending that same general. Obviously there is something wrong with this tribe. Go and look at an old Nyanya video of human beings who were not even dead yet but their bodies were still burning to put what this m an has done in perspective. They have deliberately prolonged the war, under equipped the troops to make billions. By the way it is not your call. God himself will judge all of them harshll.

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by sheniqua: 1:39am On Sep 23, 2014
atlwireles: Another tales by moonlight reporting.

By this time next week,we'll be talking about something else
People think America gives a rat's fart about Nigeria
Even if everyone there dropped dead with Ebola,or got boko haramed overnight,no American will lose one night of sleep
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by whitecat1: 1:43am On Sep 23, 2014
What could be so difficult in probing a man who didn't deliver on what he was given money for and caused deaths of thousands while he pocketed the money and became billionaire? These toddlers called ibos are just too backward to be among humans. You just can't run anything in Nigeria like your cursed jungle.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Excel4eva: 1:58am On Sep 23, 2014
U cannot even spell NEGOTIATION.
gebest: An IGBO man must always be an IGBO man, anywhere an Igbo man is NEGOCIATION is involve.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ola20ng(m): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Every department in this country needs to be probed.The level of corruption is outrageous beyond a doubt. One can say that only 20 percent out of the funds allocated to finance projects in Nigeria reaches its last destination. The rest is shared among these gluttonous pigs. Public fund is like a washed up whale. Everybody is cutting his/her parts without fear or challenge.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ebankole1(m): 2:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Curruption,is indeed worst than BH as a group.
What a country,what a tribe,defending and praising criminality at its altitude(s).
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by MayorofLagos(m): 2:09am On Sep 23, 2014
US is jealous of Ibo yam harvest....

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by IYANGBALI: 2:13am On Sep 23, 2014
eph12: Let him be investigated or probed asap..
but only by FBI

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Truckpusher(m): 2:29am On Sep 23, 2014
The US really wants to tear this country apart.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Mkpotu(m): 2:31am On Sep 23, 2014
it amazes me how this country works. some people have already started shouting, 'kill him' others 'I am an Igbo man but I do not support corruption, he should be nailed & all that' others say a lot of things.

Let's be objective & do not swallow every thing hook line & sinker because its from America. Ihejirika was the best COAS Nigeria has ever produced, he silenced the activities of the Boko Haram insurgents within the period.

His regime was not without bashing which is always applicable where certain persons feel their position have been usurped. His 1st offence was reorganising the military & putting standard & professionalism, they termed it Igbonization of the military.

When this propaganda couldn't work, they started shouting that he's using too much force on the insurgents that he has plans to exterminate the Northerners & that he should be charged for human right abuse in the International Court of Justice, when they couldn't succeed, they have further gone to harsh a further propaganda that he diverted billions of money etc, & probably got USA into this propaganda, its unfortunate when people tend to give their best certain elements from certain part of the country will always want to pull them down.

Nobody is against investigation, people should be investigated no doubt but let's not always give impression that there's more to it than calling for the investigation/the persons head.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by miqos02(m): 2:51am On Sep 23, 2014
mr Jonathan will set up committee to look into it as USUAL

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Mkpotu(m): 2:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Propaganda, I thought American soldiers left when they discovered that Nigerian military is compromised as some of them are working hand in hand with Boko people & releasing information. When has it now become Ihejirika?

How objective is this news, is it because of his Gubernatorial ambition, now some elements are already out, we must ensure his dream didn't see the light of the day.

Propaganda everywhere, this reminds me of Soludo, when he wanted to become the governor of Anambra state from CBN governor, the propaganda started, that he drained the CBN purse & immediately he lost the election, it died down.

please America or whatever, stop overheating our polity, don't drop confusion & go back to your country & watch how Nigeria will scatter. Of course we know American's hand is in one way or the other in the activities of boko haram, alquaeda etc

In fact to me this propaganda is cheap & funny.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Neatboy(m): 3:16am On Sep 23, 2014
I look before I leap. I critically analyse issues and I don't hastily generalize. In my course of study I have discovered that indeed Nigeria graduates, youths and the so called learned people are nothing but dangling modifiers. They follow you anywhere you drag them to without asking questions as long as it appeases their bias mindset. I call them 'anywhere belle face'. I'm using this medium to announce to the members of the public that our media outlets had proven themselves before now to be unreliable, untrusted, inundated, gullible and unequivocally inept and unethical. I bet you, this flickering candle light victory the Nigeria Forces are maximizing is detrimental to their evil business and great hunger for publishing negatives which has left the unintelligent man skating on thin ice. I'm championing a new course known as: Read, Critically Analyse before Commenting (RCAC)

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Owoplenty(m): 3:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Oh!Sorry when will this stop? Has coruption been normalised in this country? Oh! we need a possitive change.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 23, 2014
[size=28pt]Hold on one minute!!!

What concerns USA for this matter?

Oh! I forgot America will know - it is their money

America is know behaving like it owns Nigeria[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:29am On Sep 23, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Of course you'll want to believe this tales by moonlight! Ihejirika should wait in line until all your thieving retired generals up north are probed!

Cheers!
Typical of you, you will always defend any Igbo accused of corruption. What you, however, don't know is that the current revelation of Stephen Davies cannot be swept under the carpet, even if the war against Boko Haram is won by Nigeria: some people will be questioned in the ICC.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:38am On Sep 23, 2014
MayorofLagos: US is jealous of Ibo yam harvest....
The US is jealous because Ndigbo have decided to sell their Awka-made drones to Russia. Ihejirika and his team of ex-Biafran warlords, with the knowledge used in "ogbunigwe", manufactured the best drones.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:19am On Sep 23, 2014
And many abia people will claim he is the son of the soil. And that Nigerians should leave him alone. When Oduah's embezzled aviation ministry funds many ndigbo who ought to criticize her instead eulogized her. Whether you like it or not many will support his ambition
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by laoma15(m): 4:37am On Sep 23, 2014
I wont be surprised if tomorrow some sponsored youth ccarries placards protesting that they should leave their son alone. Corruption is a cancer eating deeply into every part of Nigeria society. I wonder how long it will take before the people start demanding for accountability from their leaders. I strongly believe that not everyone is a fool and a coward in Nigeria. Time will definitely tell.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by MayorofLagos(m): 4:42am On Sep 23, 2014
US is jealous because Ibos are jews....

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by IceMan85(m): 4:45am On Sep 23, 2014
[b][/b]
Politically motivated!
This must come from the opposition. I bet you, they want to thwart his ambition come 2015.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by karkel(m): 4:49am On Sep 23, 2014
So na ihejerika want contest as a govenor in abia chai abia people don suffer
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by IceMan85(m): 4:50am On Sep 23, 2014
undecided But come to think of it, we are already suffering from corrupt govt in Abia state and we don't need more of that.
We just need a savior in Abia state not a leader.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by CaptainCodes(m): 4:53am On Sep 23, 2014
MayorofLagos: US is jealous of Ibo light skin...

Must you comment?
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by focus7: 5:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Igbo man committing crime since day 1.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Jonathan never probes anybody. Ihejirika is free and will become Governor of his state come 2015.
Up PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:14am On Sep 23, 2014
IceMan85: [b][/b]
Politically motivated!
This must come from the opposition. I bet you, they want to thwart his ambition come 2015.
Of course everything wrong under GEJs weak government is APCs fault!
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:17am On Sep 23, 2014
laoma15: I wont be surprised if tomorrow some sponsored youth ccarries placards protesting that they should leave their son alone. Corruption is a cancer eating deeply into every part of Nigeria society. I wonder how long it will take before the people start demanding for accountability from their leaders. I strongly believe that not everyone is a fool and a coward in Nigeria. Time will definitely tell.
Of course am sure one man of god is already praying for him somewhere too.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by IceMan85(m): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Of course everything wrong under GEJs weak government is APCs fault!
Not at all but the way they play their own politics is too bad. They take it as do or die affair, just to displaced Gej. They can go any level not considering the masses.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by ddeola: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Not just d man, all of dem in d corridors of power polithiefians and milithieves

God save Nigeria from these rot
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by nagoma(m): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2014
Metallurgist: The Americans must be in league with APC. To advance their islamic agenda and anti-igbo policies...... This is how pdp bigot and jonathanians think.

It is amazing how your tribesmen can shamelessly defend evil. They are so bereft of morality and rectitude. No known Igbo person stands out for altruism since Sam Ikoku and the only current one Ezekwesile is hated with passion by her tribesmen for believe in justice. You will continue to be the pariah of the world for your genetic selfishness and criminality.
Re: U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2014
darkroses: USA should no that we are not surprised neither is it a rumour, but is Really surprising that usa is calling for the head of just ihegirika.

Meanwhile, other former generals, presidents, ministers etc are roamimg about freely.

Its implies that, ihegirika never cooperated with US....and they are trying to get back at him.

They must fail

WITH REASONING LIKE THIS,WHY ARE WE SURPRISED AT HOW DEAD THIS COUNTRY IS BECOMING?Because you hate the US you have to ignore the corruption i your country??well,na una cup of tea e dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Inauguration :President Buhari And Jonathan Laughing Together ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.