Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Jealousy Part Of Love? (27623 Views)

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / Is Jealousy Normal In A Relationship? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by frozen70g(f): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Teespice:
So an argument is going on right now in my room now as regard the question above. personally, I feel a little jealousy is healthy in relationships. what won't be healthy is when it spiralls out of control and leads to obsession.

let's hear different views.

Jealousy is a sign of protecting what you have and never wants any one to come around it

Most jealousy tends to be risky because its born out from emotional reactions

1 Like

Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by izaray(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Do you still want your man the way you wrote above grin

Has someone ever be obsessed over you?
Let a sleeping dog be wink
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by dingbang(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
It can never be
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Konquest: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2021
ochon:
Personally, I can't date or marry any girl that doesn't have a tinge of jealousy for me, and vice versa.

Small jealousy or moderate jealousy is needed, it shows one cares about his or her significant partner. Jealousy is man's nature, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

However excessive or over-the-top jealousy, is a no-no for me. It kills my love for a girl faster than a marksman bullet to his target. When a girl gets overtly jealous over little things, or even ask I cut off my female friends that have been there before she came, without any CREDIBLE reason(s), then I'll have to find my way out of that relationship. Most times, it leads to headaches from the nagging partner.

But one partner should try his or her best to be open about his or her dealings with opposite genders, to reduce his or her partner's chances of getting overtly jealous. Don't give him or her reasons to get overtly jealous.

Normal jealousy - a welcome development

Excessive jealousy - hell to the NO!!
Marksman's bullet... grin
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Divoc19(f): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Yes it is natural to be jealous.
But it should be controlled like we control sexual urges at the wrong timing

1 Like

Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2021
Personally, I do think jealousy is an inseperable part of the feeling known as " love " They go together. It's beyond human understanding, even if some claim never to feel jealous of their partner giving some other person too much attention and flirting. They actually feel jealous to whazve degree. No matter how little, it is still jealousy.
You want them for yourself alone. This means they are worth it.

BTW you are such a beautiful dark ebony woman. The best kind of that complexion range.
You look like Yvonne Jegede in your p.pic. A prettier version of her.
Re: Is Jealousy Part Of Love? by Gadalo1990: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Amuga:
you can't love someone and not be a little jealous of what goes around the person.But some people jealousy are too extreme that they become a monitoring spirit.
Ma zizta can u tell me mo about diz? no vex I know zay e don tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex / Photos From Marriage Proposals On Valentine's Day / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.