Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (52991 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / What Do Girls Gain By...... / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by joeekuns(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Overseas a guy can win a girls heart with just $5(which is about #800) and after that the bleeping continues regardless of whether he spends again but here in 9ja when you don't spend females translate it to mean you're insensitive and unromantic regardless of whether the money is there or not. It's a relationship which is all about sharing... so if the girl has and the guy doesn't then she should help out likewise if it's the other way round the guy should pull through also. That whole mentality of "if he doesn't spend then he's not getting any" and "na love I wan chop?" should stop cos truth be told the ladies enjoy sex more than men(we only ask for it more)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Lily4star(f): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2014
Enasco1: yes my dear, it x d truth.

Act like a girl, but think like a man.

Once in a while, be it a guy or girl, one should sit down, keep sex aside and ask yourself what positive impact has this person made in my life?, am I better now?, have I improved on things, mentally, physiologically and otherwise. Haven't you seen situations where a guy has mad respect for a Lady cos of just how she thinks and the impact she's had on him?, like when he is down he runs to her for comfort, when he needs advice on anything he runs to her cos she ll always ve something meaningful to say?, some girls re just blockheads after sex and demands. Its funny to see a girl ask a guy for monthly allowance(lmao) like he is a firm, and you want him to respect you, the giving should be done willingly, and any of you can both help out. Toomuch demands from a guy demeans a lady but when he knows you hardly ask for a thing cos you can fend for yourself, the respect is always there, little wonder some guys can raise their hands on a lady, shout on her in public afterall he does all the spending, meets all her demands, meaning he owns you and can do what he so pleases when all you offer is what you ve between your legs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Lily4star(f): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Sacluxpaint:

Inluv with lilystar

Lmao, thanks dear cool
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by mafiz300(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry
..........point of correction....ladies enjoy it even more than we d guyz

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Dcmg(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2014
egopersonified:

I just jumped to the last page to type this same thing. We should be asking why girls feel they do a guy a favour by having sex with them, maybe they arent being satisfied and might just be pretending with all the ohs and ahs.
I don't just understand them.
I had this girlfriend,after my long day at work and feeling very tired that i just needed rest,gbam,my girlfriend came to my house.
I don't know if she just came for sex that day,we talked and i told her i was really tired and need to sleep.She ignored those words and started flirting.I told her "i can't av sex tonight".She no gree.
She undressed,removed her bra and pant and was still flirting,she did all she could do,but i din't give in.
What next?She started crying,that was the first time i saw her cry and she told me i was very Wicked and heartless.Naso we end the relationship.
And now i dnt understand why the op thinks girls are doing guys a favour when having sex

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Are we promoting and encouraging premarital sex? @ op
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Odunharry(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM: They learn new stuffs like:

*Coporate pretence
* Professional & sensational lies
* Higher Diploma in double dating

agree with u bro bt it nt all of em
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2014
ironheart: for your information, I wasn't one of those guys looking for women or begging ladies to love me, and quite the pretence young woman, if I haven't been to the four walls of a university I wouldn't say what am saying. yes you may fall into the 2% lady I mentioned, of which I doubt cos if u are, u would understand the essence of percentage, but am sure u may be one of those ladies I see at the lectures theaters all makeups dressing sexry, come n drop books on d table then stand outside till the lights goes out. before going back to the hostel with some body guards too. I don't mean to be disrespectful, the best graduating student in my department was a lady. shout out to her wink
That silly anti-spambot banned my real moniker so I'll reply with this. You already are very disrespectful and that's understandable seeing as you obviously dont have a mother. I don't do e-battles. Waste of time I could use to work. This internet thing has really given people guts though.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by joeekuns(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Ajekpakororo: My baby cant try that o,he MUST give me what financial probs i ask,he is free to give me his own time frame.Else that him pricck go pain am ehn,i will just finger myself in his presence while watchinghard core!HE SHED GO AND dIE and if he tries to touch........1966!!!

Too bad....then if he gets it elsewhere he's a cheat right?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by obosirow: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:
Wow!! You went extra miles, am not saying sex in a relationship is bad whether or not he is spending.
All I am against is the phrase; if no sex, then no spending! Finito

Sex in a relationship outside of MARRIAGE is wrong and A SIN. No gainsaying it! cool

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Chyzumiracle(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
As a responsible man or woman relationship is not all about sex or moni but because of mix interpretation of it we see it in dat way go 2 european countries nd see 4 urslf. we hav curpt mind dat's why. ladie alwayz tink dat's away of makin moni guyz to tink dat's away of havin sex. relationship can led 2 mariage, gain u job, admision, travel out etc. it's also away of learning each orda character. plz 4 more cal 08139175510
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Shinatu: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2014
joeekuns: Overseas a guy can win a girls heart with just $5(which is about #800) and after that the bleeping continues regardless of whether he spends again but here in 9ja when you don't spend females translate it to mean you're insensitive and unromantic regardless of whether the money is there or not. It's a relationship which is all about sharing... so if the girl has and the guy doesn't then she should help out likewise if it's the other way round the guy should pull through also. That whole mentality of "if he doesn't spend then he's not getting any" and "na love I wan chop?" should stop cos truth be told the ladies enjoy sex more than men(we only ask for it more)

This is an example of an inconsistency I do not understand, if the lady also 'enjoy' the sex, so why are guys still ready to spend for sex?
should the sex not be enough to make the girls come running?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by loswhite(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: Agreed!

Spending on your girlfriend (if you really love her) is something you should enjoy doing, but Nigerian gentlemen see it as a favour which is really annoying angry

And what is more annoying is; if no sex, then no spending!!!
"What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs" I believe u have already stated what a girl will gain in the relationship, which is allowance or money from their boyfriend. So what do boys gain? Sex is something u enjoy doing,likewise the guy, so hw can u call that a gain 4 d guy? Sex is mutual benefit to both parties but a guy giving u is hard earn resources is an exclusive benefit to you and you alone. If
If you enjoy spending on your boyfriend your boyfriend will equally enjoy spending on you afterall love they say gives gives and gives, so if you are a girl and you receive receive and receive then u r not in love meaning the guy dat continues to give you is a maga.
Giving is not gender specific.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by harffie(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?
God loves a cheerful giver aπϑ btw.....whores are paid after sex! So.......I'm jes saying!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star: Some 2 days ago, a girlfriend of mine sent me a message very early in the morning, this is how the chat went.

Babe: I dey vex seriously,
Me: why?
Babe: Nah my bf vex me,
Me: what is it this time again?,
Babe: which one is again?, like am always complaining,
Me: talk jor,
Babe: Can you imagine the I.di.o.t telling me all I ve to offer is sex?, like wtf,

Me: really?, let's be serious, what ve you offered him so far, what has he gained from you, that he would be able to boast to his friends about,

Babe: I ve been faithful to him for a year now, never cheated on him, person wey I calm down for, nah em come dey tell me this rubbish,

Me: so nah been faithful you get to offer am shey?, mumu FYM, nowonder the guy tell you wetin em tell you.

Babe: babe stop am abeg, wetin you mean?,

Me: free me abeg, we go yarn later, I just wake up, I get chores to do. Babe all you offer is sex, better give yourself brain.

Babe: I blame you, fool, nah me wey carry my matter tell you.
Me: I hear, later abeg.

Seriously this alone has said it all, she has seen being faithful, giving sex as a big deal, something they both enjoy, am sure the guy must ve taken his time to think and realise all he gains his just sex, while she gains more, and trust me I know this my friend well, she can be demanding, annoying, she can lie for africa and very LazY too, that's why I don't ever take her serious.

Girls abeg give yourselves brain, stop making these guys feel like all we ve to offer is sex, must a guy be the one to care for all your needs?, nah your papa?, try and be independent and see what happens, some girls can't even give their man a reasonable advice, or make a reasonable contribution when he askes a very sensitive question, am sure some girls(if not most) won't be able to give their bfs advice business wise.

Why won't they treat us like prostitutes? undecided, don't be a liabilty.

u truly right ma sista,vast majority of Nigerian gurlz are jst a big liability in a relationship...

Menh!!!...Nigerian gurlz has bin dependent since 1942BC #VexingMe #LazyAsses
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Enasco1(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Act like a girl, but think like a man.

Once in a while, be it a guy or girl, one should sit down, keep sex aside and ask yourself what positive impact has this person made in my life?, am I better now?, have I improved on things, mentally, physiologically and otherwise. Haven't you seen situations where a guy has mad respect for a Lady cos of just how she thinks and the impact she's had on him?, like when he is down he runs to her for comfort, when he needs advice on anything he runs to her cos she ll always ve something meaningful to say?, some girls re just blockheads after sex and demands. Its funny to see a girl ask a guy for monthly allowance(lmao) like he is a firm, and you want him to respect you, the giving should be done willingly, and any of you can both help out. Toomuch demands from a guy demeans a lady but when he knows you hardly ask for a thing cos you can fend for yourself, the respect is always there, little wonder some guys can raise their hands on a lady, shout on her in public afterall he does all the spending, meets all her demands, meaning he owns you and can do what he so pleases when all you offer is what you ve between your legs.
Lily4star are u a r/ship mentor?? Ur statment n contribution are always on point. We shud nt be emotional abt it. R/ship x more than give n tak (sex/money). It really has 2 do wt d impact u can make 2 see it grow and succeed. Some ladies dearth Creative thinkin skills.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Get latest infos,gists, Events,gossip,news,blackmail,entertainment news and also Meet & interact with different people on "C0041FCEB".
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
mrbamo: Who get blue biro make e borrow me? i wan write open letter to Jonathan.......*** smiley smiley smiley smiley****
I done laugh throwaway my iphone6

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by born2boink(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry
. You are welcome to sexuality section, most. Of all list of ashawo joint. Chieftaincy await you there. Check my signature
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Toks2008(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2014
og2711:

I found out that just about 98% of our young girls have a price. Regardless of how beautiful and cultured they might seem, start spending and see their resistance fade like melting butter.

I kinda believe strongly that it is an endemic situation perculiar to Nigerian ladies.

When it gets to securing a job,a third class female graduate has a upper hand against a first class male graduate,when it comes to getting business deals,a female can displace a whole coporate entity yet that leechy nature has come to stay.

Yres ladies are dependent by nature and as men we must understand our place as a provider of comfort for these presumed weaker sex but nevertheless,ladies must never see dating as a job opportunity or business venture where the guy is supposed to pay you for job well done. Its a relationship,not a business venture.

This is why dating mature ladies remain the best option and im not talking about age but mindset.

Some ladies in their thirties still invest their time looking for a cow to milk and rendering their products to be sampled while some younger ladies are more purposeful in their relationships with guys.

Nigerian ladies must change their orientation and think deep.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by godman01(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Pavore9: l expected this thread and l have not been disappointed! lt is like the right to fornication is what is being analyzed here. The society today is continually re-enforcing the conviction that pre-marital sex is d way to go but promiscuity is no bliss!
It breaks my heart to see how shallow and blind this our generation is. They no longer see anything wrong in pre-marital sex, all they want is just to satisfy their immediate desires without consideration of the consequence in the future.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Good now we know it is money for sex , this is how we shall do it now - name your price for sex ( per round , per hour or per day ) , come and we do the deed , get paid and get out , no more bugging us for recharge cards , phones , pedicure , manicure , birthday gift , birthday bash , school fees and brazilian hair , no stopping me from chasing other girls ( na biz so I can price market at another place ) and don't bug me with calls or PM's. Since we have an understanding now business can proceed as usual. We on the other hand will cook our own meals and do our chores ourself so you don't have to worry about that.

Pleasure doing business with you

I might as well add that if it is you who feels Hot and need a pole up your hole and I am not in the mood it is you who shall pay me.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2014
What happens wen u end up doin all u can in a R/S n still get taken for granted? I do more than taking care of my BF, do little chores, buy him gifts, love him and still feel so sad at d end of d day. I think ppl shud jus not b in a R/S if they aint ready.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by spacefreak: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
freecocoa: Seriously now, kids should stay away from adult things.

Threads like this and the other is an insult to serious minded adults in relationships.

I like you already.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by butanep(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Point of correction OP. Who said only guy benefit from sex. Ladies benefit more from sex. Sperm contain the highest protein which one food can give to you. We give the ladies this high nutritious food that makes them look fresh and sexy and money in addition. The ladies should be grateful because they are ought to pay for such high nutritious food.
Relationship helps women to prepare for their womanhood. Some women would perform poorly, if not experience they ve gotten from their past relationship. So we prepare you ladies for the future.
If you don't ask me for money, I won't ask you for sex. Caseclosed.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2014
marinel: What happens wen u end up doin all u can in a R/S n still get taken for granted? I do more than taking care of my BF, do little chores, buy him gifts, love him and still feel so sad at d end of d day. I think ppl shud jus not b in a R/S if they aint ready.
I would like to ask. Is ur sadness based on his general behaviour or lack of monetary gifts? If he is behaving badly generally then leave him but if it's because he isn't spending on you then change your mindset. Money can't buy love or happiness.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ironheart(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2014
TheOdaCharm: That silly anti-spambot banned my real moniker so I'll reply with this. You already are very disrespectful and that's understandable seeing as you obviously dont have a mother. I don't do e-battles. Waste of time I could use to work. This internet thing has really given people guts though.
from your tone, I can feel ur hurt, am so sorry, was only airing my views to the OP's question
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
CharmO1: When using percentage stick to the truth. A whole 98% of women wouldn't be graduates without their bfs? That's such a lie. My dear your parents sent you to school and instead of learning you went to become Voltron, defender of women. It's your loss. Some of us had bfs in schools miles away so we did our assignments ourselves and kept low profiles to avoid bullies. Don't stereotype all female graduates because you forgot your reason for being in University which your parents worked hard to pay for.
tanks joor. Sayin a large percentage of gals wudnt hv graduated if nt for their bf, dts bullshit. Gals top in most depts in my sku, n am currently among d best in my dept n guys fear to come close. Only dull brick head wud depend on guys in der education.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
fairygeh: Honestly this post is disheartening, in as much as I am a lady, I disagree with the op.abeg don't let guys view we ladies like i never chop.if you want to have sex with ur guy please do irrespective of whether he gives you money or not....common,only poor girls or better still pr ostitutes expect money in return for sex. Hard working ladies would never expect to gain money from a relationship except trust, happiness,joy,a long lasting relationship,a home,a family etc
u deserve likes beyond counts for dis..An unstoppable standing ovation full of applaudes from d entire creature in dis planet earth n beyond.U nid to d president fr women,ladies n girls.I wish all d female genders are seeing dis ur post....infact u hv finished evrytin humanly to contribute

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Toks2008(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2014
A responsible guy ought to spend on the lady he loves,thats a fact and its not about spending outrageously but within th scope of your income.

Butt neverthess a responsible lady does not demand and she ever does,it will be extremely purposeful and not ambiguos.

As for me,i cant date a eoman without spending for her or give her allowance. Im used to that and just as i hve written,within the scope of my income. I believe nothing stops me from giving my lady 20k mnthly allowance if i make 200k mnthly and even 2million naira if i make good millions monthly apart from feeding and other stuffs.

This is how a responsible man should think and even if i date genevuve,i will still give her allowance,it just makes me feel good but the problem i will have with you is if you are the demanding type o gosh! Its a turn off.

I will rather set up a business for you rather than hav you sing that gimme lyrics.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by martinsblinks(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM: They learn new stuffs like:

*Coporate pretence
* Professional & sensational lies
* Higher Diploma in double dating

U av said it all
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Originalsly: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?
Are we talking about relatio nships or prostitution? A bf/gf relationship is basically courtship....and courtship is finding out if you and your partner are compatible to share the rest of your lives together...as far as your can see. Sex is not the driving force in such a relationship. You are suggesting that if aguy spends then he has the right to demand...demand sex. He has that right only when he is involved with a prostitute. If he enters the relationship with the intention of spending for sex .....or she is willing to have sex based on him spending...isn't that basically prostitution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Love At First Sight!! [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.