Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (52997 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / What Do Girls Gain By...... / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by amichaelz101(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
E sweet me E sweet u, why do we involve money.lol tongue
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by vega84(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Listen make I tell una, this questions couldn't has come up if we are nt nigerians cos I knw in western worlds sex nor money is nt the main tin fr relationships, relationships is abt affections,core friendships etc, it must nt be money (fr d naija gals) nor sex bt both are necessary wen the need arrives. Nw fr the gals who are dating guys fr their money jst knw u are being paid fr serivces and the same goes fr guyz too ! #vegayarns#
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Lmao, thanks dear cool

How do I start? Check ur inbox wink
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LORETA: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2014
please i was amazed by what i read here....just let me add my little own..i met a lady last three month in lagos (where i stay)when i return from a trip. she has a wine /juice shop. i usaully go there..she always force me to buy drinks and we both drink it together..some times when her friends come(who usually dont drink alcohol)she still try and persuade me to buy just for her to make sales......but my point is that whenever she pass a night in my place, the moment i am about to enter her..(u know what i mean)..she tells me to wait and make me promise when will she get her house rent,another occasion when will she send ten thousand to her mom,another day again is when will she change her phone.

trust man fear catch me ..but guy must enter.so i continue to give her date as she wanted to her...immediately i travelled i never called her again.......IMAGINE SHE HAS HER OWN WINE SHOP..SO SOME working class girls still believe in you making their hair A MUST DO
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ironheart(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2014
marinel: What happens wen u end up doin all u can in a R/S n still get taken for granted? I do more than taking care of my BF, do little chores, buy him gifts, love him and still feel so sad at d end of d day. I think ppl shud jus not b in a R/S if they aint ready.
I've asked myself the same question n my final conclusion is relationship is not a must, there are no point dating cos its leads to nothing in our present generation. I would prefer the old betrothal thing, cos it pays better. to me love does not exist, and if your into a relationship give 100% into it n don't expect in return. and if it doesn't work out move on with ur life and learn from it. the moment we start expecting much from a relationship, thats the end of it. I did so much for my last lady n it the end she could open up her mouth n tell me I wasn't her type. mind you, there was no sex involved she claimed virgin n I wanted to help her keep it as well, though right now she is busy bleeping a guy I know very well, n the guy us bleeping another lady. not all guys want sex and not all ladies want money.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Ajekpakororo: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2014
[quote
author=joeekuns]

Too bad....then if he gets it elsewhere he's a cheat right?
[/quote]Lol.eHe is still going to pay for it,cash or kind,at that point or in the future.No be naija we dey.You won
f:Dk woman wey you no dey friend for free?hahaha.Ashawo go pour Lime for
pricck!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by valdes00(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2014
All I see is sex, bf n gf..... Sinx I dnt av a gf, am nt nided here *walks out*...
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by femi4: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2014
Baddestguyp: op, u're being biased, all a guy gains from d relationship is sex, yes sex. but a girl gains sex + money and d likes.

SCENE 1
if a guy is deprived of sex, wat does that leave him with? at least d girl would still enjoy d other goodies (money) and in such a case d guy loses totally.

SCENE 2
if d guy doesn't take care of d girl's financial needs, the girl can still gain sex, the guy also gains sex I.e such is equal.

POINT
either way the girl gains from the relationship

CONCLUSION
a guy is expected to take care of some of his gf's needs, sex or no sex but he is free to walk out of the relationship if the girl wants d latter option cos he doesn't gain from it

humm, philosopher of our time
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Lily4star(f): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Enasco1: Lily4star are u a r/ship mentor?? Ur statment n contribution are always on point. We shud nt be emotional abt it. R/ship x more than give n tak (sex/money). It really has 2 do wt d impact u can make 2 see it grow and succeed. Some ladies dearth Creative thinkin skills.

That's just it
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by poeciciara: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria is one of the country talking about achieving this goal of promoting gender equality and still nigerian woman teaches eachother how to depend in relationship. An average nigerian lady looks up to what she will achieve in relationship not the purpose. I believe the problem is role-model, when a sole called role-model is practicing money for hand back for ground, why wouldn't you not be like that. In every relationship whether there is sex or not each partner must be responsible,there should be notting like no spending money for me no sex,because that is one of the reasons we have large numbers of young girls given birth without father. The likes of Folake Alakija were independent. So ladies be independent. Let men be proud of you. Sex is just a pleasure not favour.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Ifecoded(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2014
80 percent of girls reading and doing this will find it hard to stop d silly act despite bn corrected by NLs. Na curse for them, they will never. Keep pouring water in d basket. All i know is premarital sex is badder.. Abstain frm it like EBoLa
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by NobleG1(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?

Do women not enjoy sex in Nigeria? Or do you think when you have sex with a man, you're doing the man a favor?
Why do you expect her boyfriend to pay her allowance? Your friend can't take care of herself? It's NOT a man's responsibility to take care of a girlfriend financially! You're NOT his wife!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by PhilipTosin(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2014
I bet you, 98% of people on this thread are either muslims or christians. And these 2 religions doesn't support premarital sex..pls where is the fear of God in this generation

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by tokjohn: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2014
ironheart: I've asked myself the same question n my final conclusion is relationship is not a must, there are no point dating cos its leads to nothing in our present generation. I would prefer the old betrothal thing, cos it pays better. to me love does not exist, and if your into a relationship give 100% into it n don't expect in return. and if it doesn't work out move on with ur life and learn from it. the moment we start expecting much from a relationship, thats the end of it. I did so much for my last lady n it the end she could open up her mouth n tell me I wasn't her type. mind you, there was no sex involved she claimed virgin n I wanted to help her keep it as well, though right now she is busy bleeping a guy I know very well, n the guy us bleeping another lady. not all guys want sex and not all ladies want money.
so sowie to hear dt. I don't understand how nyc gals/ guys always end up wt bad gals/ guys. I personally wud luv for my parents to jus get me bethroted to a guy n save me all d tussels n heartbreak of having a R/S. I still maintain that ppl shud nt meddle in d affairs of R/S if they ar not willin to sacrifice for d sake of love. Money is no object and shud nt b a priority in a R/S bt if both spouse decide to spend on each other then its jus fine n equating money wt sex is jus damn stewpid.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by victorazy(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2014
What is the diff btwen girlfriend and ashawo since both been paid for sexx
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by fairygeh(f): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Kio67: u deserve likes beyond counts for dis..An unstoppable standing ovation full of applaudes from d entire creature in dis planet earth n beyond.U nid to d president fr women,ladies n girls.I wish all d female genders are seeing dis ur post....infact u hv finished evrytin humanly to contribute
. Awwww,i am blushing grin grin grin thank you.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ALISMILE(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry
U jus gave it d best summary any intelligent person can possibly giv on dis issue.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by AriDsexy(f): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Preciousone4ril: Missmossy, ariDsexy do u ladies work in nigerian observer? grin
Lol,if u say so.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Kennyfancy(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry
dis guy, u must lived lng in jesus mighty name, u must go far in life, no weapon form against u shay proper.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by HopeAtHand: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
sexyseun: As for me i love se.x so much that i won't mind not getting a dime from him.
I can vividly remember a day i was begging and crying for one more round from my Bf after d guy just finished one long round. wink

We know your type.

Na only mouth u get.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Johnnoo(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2014
@Op; It will do us good if we make a distinction between "Girls" & "Ladies"
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by iceberylin(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Kennyfancy: dis guy, u must lived lng in jesus mighty name, u must go far in life, no weapon form against u shay proper.
ÁMĔŃ!!!!
ŤĤÁŃĶŚ ßŔŐ grin
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by zboyd: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2014
A girlfriend is not a wife - so why should she act like one and be compensated like one?

Think about it.

Why should men want to get married?

They get everything they need from the women they date.

Some men have one girlfriend to cook for them and another one for sex.

If women want to get married, then they need to stop acting like wives.

In other words...why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free?

And some women wonder why they're dumped, when the man they treated like a 'husband' goes off and marries another.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by OGHENE316(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Na wao! Weti me n u go enjoy mk i pay u? Na b sy u b ashawo na
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by swing4real(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2014
I don't know what is wrong with our society. How and when did you will stoop so low like this? Some of the comments I have read here upset my stomach. Why must relationship in Nigerian based on Money and Sex? What happen to enjoying the other person company, learning from each other, just being happy because the person treat you with respect and shower with love?

What happen to unconditional love? I don't understand why most people go into a relationship in Nigeria just for the sake financial and sexual benefit. Enjoy the moment you are with some one, have fun and good time. We only live once. Not all relationship will lead to marriage. Ladies stop demanding financial benefit from a man because you are with him. You lose yourself worth and respect. Learn how to be contented with what you have. And sometimes you should say "NO THANKS. I don't really need it, how about you use the fund for yourself" When a "real man/woman" knows you are with him/her not for the benefit you will cherish and adore.

A mature guy will understand and know how to take care of his woman even without her asking for anything!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by benson81(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2014
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?
my dear very few nigerian females stay in a relationship without one benefit or the other.in sch.if he does not gv money to her he helps her with tests and assignment,protects her etc even then she still cheats on him wit lecturers,older aristos.let me ask hw many Nigerian females giv kitten noting. 4 noting?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by zboyd: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2014
OGHENE316: Na wao! Weti me n u go enjoy mk i pay u? Na b sy u b ashawo na

lol
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Lordave: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
Rapmoney: This nonsense Nigerian mentality that guys should pay in a relationship is total trash! Nor be two pipo dey enjoy sex? How many girls on NL have bought boxers or singlet for their BF on his birthday? Una just wan dey collect!
I never like plenty post for one thread like this before!

Remain blessed brother!

You see, that is the kind of mentality that makes our girls not wanting to do anything, and most of them virtually end up being a lazy house wife.
Demanding girls can sleep with anybody when her boyfriend is broke!

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by iceberylin(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
born2fuck: . You are welcome to sexuality section, most. Of all list of ashawo joint. Chieftaincy await you there. Check my signature
Them ĎĤ ÚŚĔ ÁM ČŐĹĹĔČŤ MŐŃĔŶ ŦŐŔ ßÁŃk undecided
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Daresh(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2014

Reading this thread is really pissing me off? Are you a ho that gets paid for sex? What do you mean by what do we gain apart from allowances?

Did anyone force you to wash his clothes or sleep with him? Or do domestic chores?

Are you his maid? Why would you de rep yourself like that?

If you don't like the way a relationship is going please leave. A relationship is a mutual thing, sex is a mutual thing, no one is is doing anyone a favour. "NO ONE SHOULD LOOK AT SEX AS A SERVICE THAT EXPECTS PAYMENT".

Why would women be derepping themselves like this? That why men treat us the way they do sad

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Jasi7(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014

Very annoying....i hate it when they give me such impressions!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Love At First Sight!! [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.