Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. (81763 Views)

Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses On Taxi In Kano, 7 Die (Photo) / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by princemi(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2014
ola9ja: who is fooling who, its just for their use only, Nigerians are of no value to their government, if its the peoples own , it wouldn't be secured or air conditioned why should i be happy over something i cant use , or you am talking to you , have you used it before?
...reminder; dis is a country wer equipments meant for road construction in Abuja 4 d "public"got stolen over nyt by d same "public".... we all know wat would happen if d use of dat bridge ain't restricted.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by deyemia: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2014
When some people are too hungry to climb the bridge!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Promzone(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2014
interior pishure or it d greatest lie Eva told dis year
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Cana50(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Lobatan!

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by mimijj(f): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
eleojo23: It's a good idea but I think a beautifully constructed bridge would still serve.
There is no real need for AC because the temperature up there is usually cool since its some meters above the ground.
The money spent on installing the AC's would have been spent on other infrastructure that need urgent attention.

AC dey spoil na. D thing is dat are dey going to keep maintenance.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by AmasB(f): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Realy
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: What a waste of money. Is this really needed? People don't need to be air conditioned when they are in a haste to get their destinations. Nigerians and their irrelevant ideas.

I don't think you understand what u r saying.It is a crime in other countries to be caught crossing the highways.Imagine the risk taken by NDDC visitors and staff and even other road users going about their normal business to cross that busy highway everyday.What if they get knocked down by a vehicle?Is it not good that they have a bridge which serves the purpose of avoiding the risk involved with crossing on foot?I always heard that most pretty girls r dumb.Going by ur sentiment,Im almost believing it to be true.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by chukkiephil(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Deepfreezer: clap for yourself for being too wise. cry all you want. they wanted a bridge and they built it for easy access to their office and car park.
can one ever please NIGERIANS?
quick question mister what is it that you are pleased with in Nigeria? Please stop being myopic!
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by mbz101(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmm , niaja with lack of wisdom how many kilometer walk ..make dem dey sleep for der nah .sophisticated mad pple wa dem no no what to do with oil money do ,go turn ham to resident
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Nigerians can condem
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Stellaenefa(f): 1:24am On Sep 27, 2014
This is the interior. Its for every body not just NDDC staffs. Its feels nice on a hot day. No mad people allowed because they have staffs working inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Stellaenefa(f): 1:31am On Sep 27, 2014
More pictures

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Bifwoli: 1:54am On Sep 27, 2014
exxell: Anoda waste of resources.... There was a country indeed.... Nigeria's problem is leadership.... Idiots are piloting the affairs of this dead nation.

Funny that in Mexico they call their politicians "air conditioners" bcoz those junks make a lot of noise but don't work.Then come to Naija and there's working AC's and useless politicians.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Pastis: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Bryan12: Look dude I drive within that axis at least two times every single day.Believe me if I say that I've never seen a single person making use of that brigde.

My broda, you are a terrible liar, that pedestrian bridge connects the NDDC car pack to their office directly opposite and is used by almost everybody crossing from the car park area to the office. Pls stop hating, vamp
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Pictures or........................

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Pictures or........................

^ ^^ ^

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by 9icetoo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
It goes to show you how the agencies meant to serve the public really see the public. How many minutes would it take an NDDC official or visitor to walk from their car park to the office? Why waste public funds on such a useless structure? They should also build air conditioned bubbles and walk around in them. They should also also add swimming pools, TV, a bar, a gym and what other luxurious stuff they can dream of to that bridge. I weep for my country.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Brush1: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Am seriously terrified by this innovation.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by omitademichael(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Useless project with huge looting of public funds.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by honax(f): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Na wa ooo. ..... you Nigerian's should learn how to appreciate things. If they no do ona go talk let's always pray and ask for wisdom and knowledge because no one is perfect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) / The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.