Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. (81765 Views)

Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses On Taxi In Kano, 7 Die (Photo) / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Ladycloud: .........if im no put picture ..wahala...nw im don put...wahala...u can neva satisfy nigerianz
Thanks.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Rexxie:
i guess u're madt 4 posting this mad man's thrash otherwise howddahell u think that bridge would be left unattended to for madt folks to dump their loads there,haba!

@op,Nice concept, pls
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2014
princechiemekam: This just a freakn lie,am in ph,nothing like air condition in that cross over.....stop lying mr man.......matcheeeew Bleh
Have you entered into it before?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2014
dave247: @Poster, that bridge is Only for NDDC staffs, not for Public use.... They built a new car park and also that bridge.... I stay @ Total Village, the Community After Globacom communications....
Did you read my original post?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2014
all4naija:
While the surrounding environment is like a waste management ground.Ptui! angry angry angry cry
Have you ever been there?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by expensive007(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Is it not the same PH where pple complain of bad road network in some of its streets? ok! it is well o! this is a short-live enjoyment project for the users. let us wait and hear it cost of construction. all i know is that 'diaris God o' grin grin grin all these window-dressing projects u r doing. undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by TS2(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2014
lilprinze: Waste of money and AC

Nigerians cannot be pleased. We say we want development and the good things of life. People like you will go to Dubai and come back comparing Nigeria to Dubai where they have AC even in the gutter and wonder when we will ever get to that level. But now you complain.

Nigerians...you are so hard to lead.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by ceejay675(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2014
wow....beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Venchy: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It is situated at the front of NDDC headquarter near GRA junction Aba road, PortHarcourt. It constructed by NDDC for easy movement of their visitors and clients to their office from the other side of the road. It's fully air conditioned and secured.

This is a shocking picture, take a look at the surroundings, I amazed that you are so proud of shabby and Materialistic meaningless things and not the Practical things, such as basic infrastructures....Typical Nigerian political slave drivers.....Fix up the roads and create a good pavement for pedestrians
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Venchy: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Can I ask[size=15pt] why[/size] AC in this bloody bridge, what is the number of people that uses it daily, is there any social welfare for people or even a Public place e.g PARK's children to play around?

I have been lots of places outside Nigeria and I have never seen anything like this.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by joysparks(f): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Adofaya: What for, when most people in Ph finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.
Hahahaa. Na so o. If u no go u no go know. Sum pple tink ph is like dubai,wth d way it's talked abt. I don live here all my life o. We jst pray it goes bck to d real gardencity.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Have you ever been there?
No, I haven't! But, it is clear from that image.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Samiceman: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ladycloud: .........if im no put picture ..wahala...nw im don put...wahala...u can neva satisfy nigerianz
lolz... Maybe that's cos we have/love high standards
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: What a waste of money. Is this really needed? People don't need to be air conditioned when they are in a haste to get their destinations. Nigerians and their irrelevant ideas.
Madam that is a tube that is closed at both ends, so yes it needs an airconditioner to make it conducive for people to go through it.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Venchy: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samiceman: lolz... Maybe that's cos we have/love high standards
Excuse me, did i hear you say High Standard.....lol....does your[size=15pt] local council building Regulators[/size] carried out a check on building foundations up to Roofing or does the road beside the bridge in the picture showing clay soil reflect standards?.....Lol
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Ladycloud(f): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samiceman: lolz... Maybe that's cos we have/love high standards
...wat if there was no picture @ all
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Samiceman: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ladycloud: ...wat if there was no picture @ all
then we don't believe the story! grin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Ladycloud(f): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samiceman: then we don't believe the story! grin
...ehen....datz ur ish....abt d quality of d picture...u sure say no be c2 u carri dey view am
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Ladybluecash(f): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
If na obodo oyibo na, we for don clap for dem. Na we wnt beta tin nd na we still dem call am waste of resources. Nawa oooooo
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Ladybluecash(f): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin
. Are they nt living being MUMU
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by buchilino(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
sokarsenal: . As much as I love Amaechi, he has no hand in this........NDDC, federal parastatal......makes any sense to you?

did they say it was a NDDC project?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by talima(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin
is for Niger Delta zonal office workers in PH not for Public us.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by talima(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
is for Niger Delta zonal office workers in PH not for general Public use.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by sherif4owo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
useless and waste of money
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by biodunid: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
This might just be the secret to stopping people from dashing madly across busy roads despite the provision of pedestrian bridges. I believe the average naija person just disembarked from a stuffy bus / taxi and with many more minutes to spend trekking under the blazing sun will be grateful for the blessed relief of a few seconds of coolness gained while crossing the road via pedestrian bridge. This could just be the solution we have been seeking to the pedestrian carnage on our roads. Hope the rulers are listening and thinking....
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by oliverscurd419(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmmm lols, where is the air condition

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by dnawah(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
oil money mix roadgrin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by lilwill(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nice concept but I really don't think an AC'ed pedestrian bridge is really of any consequence to the betterment of Nigerians. Besides what's the essence of the AC'ed bridge which you'd walk through in less than five minutes...
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by michealorike: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
My state my state...........una dey waste dis money o
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by ola9ja(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
who is fooling who, its just for their use only, Nigerians are of no value to their government, if its the peoples own , it wouldn't be secured or air conditioned why should i be happy over something i cant use , or you am talking to you , have you used it before?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by princemi(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2014
if this was done in d U.K or U.S u all would applaud it make comments lyk; wen would dis ever be done in Nigeria. nw it has been done here n u guys r still complaining. Wat exactly do Nigerians want?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) / The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.