Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. (81767 Views)

Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses On Taxi In Kano, 7 Die (Photo) / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Bryan12(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Madamspeaker: na lie...its being used.
So you came this far just to quote me?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Adofaya: What for, when most people in Ph finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.
yu dey harsh seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Rambuldi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
It's not we true Nigerians that have 'irrelevant ideas' that is the problem, but you that make IRRELEVANT CRITICISM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by magaux: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: What a waste of money. Is this really needed? People don't need to be air conditioned when they are in a haste to get their destinations. Nigerians and their irrelevant ideas.
Help me tell them my brother, i tire 4 dis country.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by marieolae(f): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
magaux: Help me tell them my brother, i tire 4 dis country.
I no be guy oo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Kelly32: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
dhardline: Waste of resources.

Why did you make this statement?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by LajaLaba: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bla bla bla oversabi dey worry many of u!All talk but no action
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
will soon be urine depot. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Olivialight(f): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
The bridge isn't for public use I don't know why some people are saying is not been used,it is for their staff and clients. D entrance of the pedestrian bridge starts from their car park across th road den went right down towards the building.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by olanrewajuab(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
What is the essence of coming into d bridge from under the sun and returning under the sun, I don't see any beauty in these i'm sorry.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by dave247(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Poster, that bridge is Only for NDDC staffs, not for Public use.... They built a new car park and also that bridge.... I stay @ Total Village, the Community After Globacom communications....
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by deavicky(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Adofaya: What for, when most people in Ph finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.
my dear u are very write. But u know what all those bad bad taxis came from the west. As fashola send them parking they find refuge here
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by fm001(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin
guy u no try at all grin
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin
guy u no try at all lmao
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by moriton(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2014

Stop it na.its not for you. At least this is better than stashing the small contract cash on a foreign swiss bank.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by mkoabiola: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2014
NDDC is created to enrich d some cronies frm d south
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by jabanz(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2014
airconditioners dat aint working
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by emmabest2000(m): 1:32am On Sep 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It is situated at the front of NDDC headquarter near GRA junction Aba road, PortHarcourt. It constructed by NDDC for easy movement of their visitors and clients to their office from the other side of the road. It's fully air conditioned and secured.
There will be alots of Go Slow there grin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by ireneidiva(f): 3:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Just see yourself. You came once and jumped into conclusion. Did you think you were coming to heaven? Where in nigeria are people not struggling And trust me, people there are 'averagely' ok.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Underdogg(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Bryan12: Look dude I drive within that axis at least two times every single day.Believe me if I say that I've never seen a single person making use of that brigde.

I was just thinking it too that i ve never seen anyone use d bridge.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by missuniverse(f): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2014
emmabest2000: There will be alots of Go Slow there grin
I prayyy ooo
I'm nt sure I ve seen anyone walking there since its construction.

pple prefer crossing the road to climbing bridges .AC or NO AC
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Alamyn90(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Dem build am 4 mad men and women
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by oemmanuel: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2014
This is a facility built by NDDC for the use of their staffs ONLY. This is as a result of their car park across the busy Aba road due to unavailable parking space in their office complex. Its never built for the public.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by princechiemekam(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
This just a freakn lie,am in ph,nothing like air condition in that cross over.....stop lying mr man.......matcheeeew Bleh
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by joe120120(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It is situated at the front of NDDC headquarter near GRA junction Aba road, PortHarcourt. It constructed by NDDC for easy movement of their visitors and clients to their office from the other side of the road. It's fully air conditioned and secured.

my ph in old days early 2000
NDDC
waste our money to their family and friends just for contract
go to oil well area no light
just near ph ,Umuebulu 2 were I live
we have more than twenty oil wells but no government school,no road no light ,imagine we as tenet were ask to pay fifty thousand naira to buy Transformer ,what a shame .I used this opportunity to invite PHDC .come and see that we bought transformer for our self.NDDC shame
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by ezearichard(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2014
I know this place. The place is really nice
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by banffy: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2014
They lack focus
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2014
i guess u're madt 4 posting this mad man's thrash otherwise howddahell u think that bridge would be left unattended to for madt folks to dump their loads there,haba!

@op,Nice concept, pls
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by missuniverse(f): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2014
princechiemekam: This just a freakn lie,am in ph,nothing like air condition in that cross over.....stop lying mr man.......matcheeeew Bleh
deir is
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Ladycloud(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Samiceman: Op na which kind camera u take snap these pics Nawa ooo..... U no try at all!
.........if im no put picture ..wahala...nw im don put...wahala...u can neva satisfy nigerianz
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2014
ezearichard:
I know this place. The place is really nice
You're right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) / The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.