Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. (81762 Views)

Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses On Taxi In Kano, 7 Die (Photo) / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by HonourablePomk: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Ruq: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
It's really a waste
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by jnrbayano(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
There will be pedestrian Jam there all the time
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by UrbanMystique: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
atleast it will encourage people to use pedestrian bridges instead of the usual "look left, look right, run across like a mad man"

good one there.

hopefully, it wont be homes for hobos.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by wiringdpt(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Anoda waste of resources.... There was a country indeed.... Nigeria's problem is leadership.... Idiots are piloting the affairs of this dead nation.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: This is a perfect discription of a white elephant project.Everytime I pass there I regret being a nigerian.
Are you sure you understand the meaning of "white elephant"?? It has been constructed and completed. What is white elephant about it

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by larryUG(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin
it is only for NDDC staff and visitors

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: What a waste of money. Is this really needed? People don't need to be air conditioned when they are in a haste to get their destinations. Nigerians and their irrelevant ideas.
shhhh what of people that can't stand the nigerian hot sun? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Bellasharonne(f): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
i think its nice.But most nigerians will misuse it... after they will complain that they are not doing anything undecided
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by kayce911(f): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Who want to use that when u can easily cross the road by looking left and right,while u enjoy ur natural air.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Truckpusher(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It is situated at the front of NDDC headquarter near GRA junction Aba road, PortHarcourt. It constructed by NDDC for easy movement of their visitors and clients to their office from the other side of the road. It's fully air conditioned and secured.
Op Come o ,your phone na Nokia 3310 camera phone? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thats a good development. Kudos to the gov.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by tellwisdom: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
What does this mean?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by coolvitus(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Very good
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by timbros(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: Look dude I drive within that axis at least two times every single day.Believe me if I say that I've never seen a single person making use of that brigde.

Drive pass there in the evening after work. If you are coming from Waterlines, just look at your right hand side and see people coming outta the tunnel straight to the car park there. Then look at your left but the main gate, you will still see people entering the tunnel.

But take note: Its NOT for the public. Its only used by NDDC staff and visitors that parked in the other side of the highway.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
it is soryt!
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Collynzo22: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin
It is only for NDDC staff and visitors.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by P0rtHarc0urtB0y: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
It is also bullet-proof bcus of incessant threats and attacks by Niger Delta ex-militants and touts parading the NDDC's vicinity
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by ladythursday(f): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Air conditioned bridge, potholed roads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
nice one
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by itsIYKE(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
na to just go there dey move up and down,....
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by CrinkumCrankum: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Are you sure you understand the meaning of "white elephant"?? It has been constructed and completed. What is white elephant about it
You are the one who do not know what White elephant project is.... and actually its a white elephant project cos building it is expensive and need less, and maintaining it is also expensive and add no value to average user

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Collynzo22: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
MuhdG: Thats a good development. Kudos to the gov.
It has nothing to do with the governor, it is an NDDC project and NDDC is an FG parastatal.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by SPSpecial(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
I entered it the last time i went to PH to see one of the directors of the NDDC. That environment is so secured.

Besides, what is this doing on first page.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Bryan12(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Are you sure you understand the meaning of "white elephant"?? It has been constructed and completed. What is white elephant about it
I said"white elephant project"It attracted much resources but has little or no use.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Alubosa: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
P0rtHarc0urtB0y: It is also bullet-proof bcus of incessant threats and attacks by Niger Delta ex-militants and touts parading the NDDC's vicinity

SPSpecial: I entered it the last time i went to PH to see one of the directors of the NDDC. That environment is so secured.
Besides, what is this doing on first page.

Taaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by emmykk(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Omen100:

You are not far from the gospel truth.
the bridget have been there for 3yrs plus,yet no mad man.always negative mind set
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by nkeona(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Adofaya: What for, when most people in Philippines finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.
we dey talk of Port-Harcourt you dey call Philippine

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by omakay(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
What is the op trying to do? Paint Port-Harcourt as a nice and modern place?

THAT IS A BIG LIE!!!! IT IS A FAT LIE!!!

Imagine Aba Road being the busiest road in the whole of Port-Harcourt with activities happening both at the left and right axis and all NDDC can think of is to build an air-conditioned bridge in front of it's office. That is very selfish and self-centered of them. The worst thing is that in all of Aba Road, there is no functioning pedestrian bridge and people actually cross the expressway everyday which is a big risk.

Port-Harcourt is a physical example of how greedy, self-centered and wicked we are as Nigerians.

With all the revenue and allocations coming into the state government's pocket, there is nothing to show for it in the city.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by FKseun(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Complete waste of money! Note that it is not for the general public. Entry and exit are regulated! It runs from the NDDC car park on the other side of the road to the front of the office complex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) / The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.