Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23441 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Matthewbriggs(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow.. I hope I am not late.
Happy birthday Kelvin. I Wish you a bliss filled celebration.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: Hope someone is selling condom here sha?? Incase......

I give u that contract,pls make sure u deliver wellagrin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Why is herald9 not here ??

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by charijee(f): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
ladies and gents as you dance and mingle......do stroll to the buffet stand and help yourselves

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge:

wtf? You cant give him that contract until i've checked and used the rubbers to be certain

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge:

no no no no prisca haba... i need that condom more than anybody here... If not i go shoot at sight grin you know wat dat means--- grin nine months wahala cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by charijee(f): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics this is an urgent work......hehehehe you know how the pay goes

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
charijee: ladies and gents as you dance and mingle......do stroll to the buffet stand and help yourselves
hello chef/cook... Don't you have pounded Yam, with egusi/ogbono soup loaded with cow meat,stock fish, snail, chicken, goat meat Can't you see am on high table? cool those tins yu'r sharing are for uninvited guest abi regulars ??

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Cheriepet: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
A big, beautiful n happy birthday to u Kelvin, bigger n better u i pray n more cause to celebrate YOU and with you.... have fun darling

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
wtf? You cant give him that contract until i've checked and used the rubbers to be certain

Lmaocheesycheesycheesy...I don 4get say we get NAFDAC Officer here ooo. Ok,u will only check d product,as for using it? My answer is NO! I will live naijaboiy to do thattonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by charijee(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: hello chef/cook... Don't you have pounded Yam, with egusi/ogbono soup loaded with cow meat,stock fish, snail, chicken, goat meat Can't you see am on high table? cool those tins yu'r sharing are for uninvited guest abi regulars ??
Lol....check the other stand pls

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by justi4jesu(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Fooooddddddddddddddd...make i run go take pouch to empty my belle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Miracy(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics of life!!!

Happy birthday!!!!
WULLNP + a bigger you i pray kiss kiss
May your days be filled with joy and happiness....many of this day to come in sound health...IJN!!! kiss kiss
Have fun dear it's your day!!!!

Now make a wish.... An angel is here to grant your wish! grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: hello chef/cook... Don't you have pounded Yam, with egusi/ogbono soup loaded with cow meat,stock fish, snail, chicken, goat meat Can't you see am on high table? cool those tins yu'r sharing are for uninvited guest abi regulars ??

Pls take a stroll to the Buffet stand,u will see more than u just mentioned! We have all it takes to make u happy Sir!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by justi4jesu(f): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
charijee: ladies and gents as you dance and mingle......do stroll to the buffet stand and help yourselves

Why no coconut rice with matching ground, abeg open those coolers wey dey there, no corner side anything go house ohhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Miracy(f): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
dre11:

Nah because say nah outside u dey
If nah inside u go don hear enough gbedu

Miracy.... U waka come here
Wonders sha never end
*clears throat*

cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
charijee: Lol....check the other stand pls
better... Hope its well pounded ?? And the meat, are they fresh ??

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmaocheesycheesycheesy...I don 4get say we get NAFDAC Officer here ooo. Ok,u will only check d product,as for using it? My answer is NO! I will live naijaboiy to do thattonguetonguetongue
now why does HE get to do that?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge:

Pls take a stroll to the Buffet stand,u will see more than u just mentioned! We have all it takes to make u happy Sir!
#scratches my head like papa ajasco ejigbi jigbi jigbi grin grin .. Don't 4gt 2 get me a carton of Rough Ryder condom

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Beennkumar(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten.

Happy Birthday bro!

Enjoy the party before you reach the age where all the young girls call you sir. tongue

Once again, Happy Birthday KelvinGraphics! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by charijee(f): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge:

help me tell am o sis.......where are their drinks na

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please Chill with this...Brb!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
charijee: help me tell am o sis.......where are their drinks na

Dear am trying to get d cold ones from d other fridge since d blocks in d freezer is finishedwinkwink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by iceberylin(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
missyhorlah: I tot I shld be in d VVIP position
MÁŶßĔ ŃĔЖŤ ŤŶM tongue
ĴÚŚŤ MÁŃÁĞĔ wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by dre11(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Miracy:
*clears throat*

cheesy cheesy wink

Pls don't act surprise
Am d one that is suppose to be surprised nah.

Because a thinking...... So its only kelvin that can make u come online after a long break

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge: *Shouting untop of my voice,screaming their names*

....Frankysnow...

Who took the keys I dropped here?angryangry. I personally locked that fridge,now I can't find d keysundecided. Anyways,I know d numb of Drinks I have thereundecidedundecided

*Adjusts on my seat*
Ah.....madam which keys

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by herald9: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: Why is herald9 not here ??
sorry Bro...was kinda busy...one of the most important thing in life came knocking at the door...so we are neck deep in preparation...

just had to rush in...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR KEVINGRAPHICS...
I KNOW SAY YOUR BLESSINGS DON ALREADY OVERFLOW ITS BANKS
ENJOY BRO

NB:MY OWL IS COMING WITH YOUR GIFTcheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by charijee(f): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Why not coconut rice with matching ground, abeg open those coolers wey dey there, no corner side anything go house ohhh grin grin
Lol......people wey dey kitchen no go chop

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by iceberylin(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: yes o.
*walks majestically to the front front seat with my high heel making tsk tsk, sits with with ma legs crossed*

where is the celebrant
ČŐMĔ ŚĔÁŤ ßĔŚĨĎĔ MĔ cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by herald9: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
abeg food dey for latecomers?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sowy o I been dey fin wizzy but e say e dey busy abeg were una don reach were my bottle f rozzay dave P, enyi babes were una dey, I nid fine boy to dance with o as husband no dey

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Ah.....madam which keys
To d fridgeundecidedundecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.