Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23435 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Ha..oya make i check whether Xtarxhyne dey free
hehehehehe so naa ma sister you see, out of all dgals wey full were..
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by marieolae(f): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

lol

your babe wey hate me sad

maybe she go like me this nite undecided
grin grin

wadoyo want me to offer her wink

cool
I don't hate u taaa. Today is a special day so let's put all that aside smiley I'll let danny decide on my drink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
dechandel:
wow
Special guest cheesy
I am honoured

Its a good thing i'm feeling all prada-ish today grin
Off to the mall
grin grin waiting for you!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Trypa:

Ok am waiting so wat d tym for d party?
its started here right now smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: I don't hate u taaa. Today is a special day so let's put all that aside smiley I'll let danny decide on my drink

NICE grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: look who we have here. welcome

since did parry aff not started, can I go out and stroll

*walks to the merriment stage* priscaoge, can I bottle of coke to while away ma time.

Oh Sweethrt welcome..Please Sit over here*Offers her a VIP Seat*
Can I get u a bottle of chilled win? Coke is for d cleanerswinkwinkwink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge:

*Cleans Sweat*....I can't wait 4 d pari 2 get startedwink

*Continues ironing my G-String + Victoria Secret Pant*
(whistles like osuofia) shocked shocked (runs out of behind stage) sorry wrong room(bow tie drops) dayumm(leaves it and runs)
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: You are very stingy, so you know how to swim and simply because you don't want me at the party you did not even bother to tech me who don't know how to swim undecided

KelvinGraphics I won't be present at the party because my daughter says I'm too old for a pool party and I honestly don't want to drown.
mum, ts not wat u r thinking o....u knw I love u and I don't wanna lose u yet sweet mother

Dere s oldies reservation :O
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Ha..oya make i check whether Xtarxhyne dey free
I no deh free

u want neldrizzy to kee me abi
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah really? Wow thats pretty cool. And how May I ask did you insert this advanced technology into the untouchable brain?
Not at all,i didnt need to,it was "in-built" tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: (whistles like osuofia) shocked shocked (runs out of behind stage) sorry wrong room(bow tie drops) dayumm(leaves it and runs)

*Drags him back* oya begin talk now,what did u see? Huh?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehehe...

**singing and dancing**...I must chop this money 3x...I dont care.... Cos we get am plenty....

**dancing salsa**
oohhh. Salsa (grabs her hands and move with toes uphevelled as mexican lord drums and sings) wink

mexican:
Hoy es un día feliz kelvin,

tienen algo que decir moverse

como el sol se pondrá retorcerse

como theres nadie aquí. La vida es

una cosa dulce, con oh tú y yo.
(trumpets blare)

Temigracie puso ur zapatos de baile, (swirls in expertise)

no dimos tiempo que perder .....

cheesy cheesy grin (bows, she bows as well) you are a good dancer, where u born with salsa? wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi: *walks into the stage from the backstage,takes mick from davep*

ladies and gentlemen.. Celebrant kelvingraphics wink cdamsel and and our questiez grin my co.emcee davep

make una pardon me for cumin late to dis show..my gf just set my new proda jeep on faya..

I had to treck down here angry

(applauds as he mounts stage with his bella)

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge:

*Drags him back* oya begin talk now,what did u see? Huh?
grin nothing! (scratches head)
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: mum, ts not wat u r thinking o....u knw I love u and I don't wanna lose u yet sweet mother

Dere s oldies reservation :O
OK o.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by naijaboiy: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

lol

your babe wey hate me sad

maybe she go like me this nite undecided
grin grin

wadoyo want me to offer her wink

cool
Alright i'll need two bottles of chardonnay and a bottle o hennessy for my lovely lady here...ice cubes should follow cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Sarimah(f): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
See crowd shocked

Anywaiz..na food sure pass

Priscaoge..jbluv oya... grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I no deh free

u want neldrizzy to kee me abi
Its just for the party, he'd understand
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: oohhh. Salsa (grabs her hands and move with toes uphevelled as mexican lord drums and sings) wink

mexican:
Hoy es un día feliz kelvin,

tienen algo que decir moverse

como el sol se pondrá retorcerse

como theres nadie aquí. La vida es

una cosa dulce, con oh tú y yo.
(trumpets blare)

Temigracie puso ur zapatos de baile, (swirls in expertise)

no dimos tiempo que perder .....

cheesy cheesy grin (bows, she bows as well) you are a good dancer, where u born with salsa? wink

(twist my small waist and rest on his arms to carry me)..

Dave, do you think you can contain my weight??....Anyways, I started learning Salsa right from the womb....

I hope 'am not intimidating you with my dance steps..

BTW, translate that to engrish oo
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay: Hehhehhehehe davep I c u, I dey come make I find wizkid so he can sing d bday song for KG
where is d kid? (looks at order of programme) its says

"rozzay to sing a soul-touching happy birthday song before food gets served" (shows her) shocked

erm if ure shy, call back-up! (music is still soft)
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi: Dos who could not afford out tickets

we go serve una rice without stew grin

zobo without straw grin

na ground una go even sidan grin grin

*meanwhile, beckoned at rozzay wink *

distribute these drinks to our VIP'z tongue
dude,where the fu(k is my straw :[ ?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Its just for the party, he'd understand
tell him first
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
Alright i'll need two bottles of chardonnay and a bottle o hennessy for my lovely lady here...ice cubes should follow cheesy

here are you wine sir ..we dont have ice cubes now.. sad

so .manage this wink

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie:

(twist my small waist and rest on his arms to carry me)..

Dave, do you think you can contain my weight??....Anyways, I started learning Salsa right from the womb....

I hope 'am not intimidating you with my dance steps..

BTW, translate that to engrish oo

(carries her and spins her acrobatically, the crowd shocked shocked )

no not at all, ure stepping gracefully(they spin apart and pause as song pauses; then continues after 3secs smiley ) what it means? Thats spanish....

Today is a happy day kelvin have something to say move like the sun will set wriggle like theres no one here. Life is a sweet thing, oh with you and me. Temigracie put on ur dancing shoes, we gave no time to lose..... cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi: Dos who could not afford out tickets

we go serve una rice without stew grin

zobo without straw grin

na ground una go even sidan grin grin

*meanwhile, beckoned at rozzay wink *

distribute these drinks to our VIP'z tongue
Me vvip distribute drinks haba. Abeg call d waiters
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by marieolae(f): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
This place is alredi crowded...wen is the party starting?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehehe so naa ma sister you see, out of all dgals wey full were..
Bro,i wanna craze ur indulgence by asking if u'd allow me to attend the party with Xtarxhyne...just the party.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: tell him first
Doing that right away
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Venue please grin because I don't wanna be late
right here!!

(sets down temigracie) u sure are a great dancer (kisses her hand) erm im d top chef, ave gats to go wink. My team is waiting for me........ (points at her as he backsteps) be xpecting me wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by dechandel(f): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: grin grin waiting for you!!!
Ok cheesy
And uhm
Beennkumar's on the special guest list right?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
dude,where the fu(k is my straw :[ ?

security

please trow this man through that window grin undecided

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Me vvip distribute drinks haba. Abeg call d waiters

undecided grin

sorry.i mistook you for one
grin grin
*cleans my diamond lens*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.