Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23439 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Gustavo Sucre Alegría Lobo Sergio su vez, poner en su cocinero-Uniformes- estén invitados están recibiendo hambre

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP:

(carries her and spins her acrobatically, the crowd shocked shocked )

no not at all, ure stepping gracefully(they spin apart and pause as song pauses; then continues after 3secs smiley ) what it means? Thats spanish....

Today is a happy day kelvin have something to say move like the sun will set wriggle like theres no one here. Life is a sweet thing, oh with you and me. Temigracie put on ur dancing shoes, we have no time to lose..... cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy
....hmmmm...Am loving this...

**my eyes is turning oooo, abeg lets dance another one...

How about shoki??

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by JigsawKillah(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
[size=8pt]damn!

how many years u dey self?[/size=8pt]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cocoberry(f): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday e-mate=KelvinGraphics lol have fun n enjoy ur day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by justi4jesu(f): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Cdamsel i see U dear.kisskiss
Oya o, ladies and gentle men, d show is about to kick off.
Yaagaa! The much anticipated NL birthday show is finally here, oya u guys should kip ur good will messagez coming while we wait 4 our M.C Leetunechi whom his flight 4rm LasVegas got delayed to arrive here by 8 or 9am and get d show going..
Wia una dey?
Btw, i wanna use dis medium to wish my e-twinny XCAPIST a wonderful birthday too. Bigger U i pray bro. Have fun jare kuz its ur day.

ALSO, I just flew in back from Dubai, via Nnaamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Like seriously shoping wasnt easy but with help of my wife Cdamsel and our marketer

Justi4Jesucheesy i was able to buy some gifts in unlimited quantity.

Xo please if you drop your message just kindly walk to the corner of the hall and choose 1 among this varieties of gift, then walk back to your seat while either

NaijaBoiy, Dayjhihannon01, Frankben or PriscaOge delivers them to you.

Please dont go away yet kuz the show aint started yet... Our MC's Leetunechi and DaveP will soon get things rolling here....

PLS NOTE: ITEM 7 is very much availablegringringringringringringrin I know your wouldnt want to miss that.... PriscaOge, Charijee, Lanicky and DaveP are incharge of the kitchen.

And DONT forget ooo, The Bash is coming up later at JB's Bar and Lounge later in the day... The venue has a pool xo all ma sexy ladies make sure U roll in with ur

swimming pants.at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) we are sure gonna party/rock till dawn or when momma calls grin.

**ABEG I DEY COME MAKE I GO BATH UP, WEAR MY EVENT DRESS THEN COME ROLL WITH MY PEOPLE.

Find below your gifts, just mention the one U want and people incharge will do the needful
CC:

Happy Birthday my customer.....I still dey owe you #100 ohhh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

undecided grin

sorry.i mistook you for one
grin grin
*cleans my diamond lens*
U no well

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
U no well

shocked shocked

aunty. No lemme tel my guys mek dem trow u comot for here oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by naijaboiy: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

here are you wine sir ..we dont have ice cubes now.. sad

so .manage this wink
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1732796_hennessycognacreview_jpegc3c5af185bfcc9664cb2d335d4ff77b5
why Ice no dey na? No light ni?....

I can't enjoy these drinks if they ain't cold
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Happy Birthday my customer.....I still dey owe you #100 ohhh grin grin grin
Shey i told U to take d change na.
Na xo U nice reach??gringrin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: See crowd shocked

Anywaiz..na food sure pass

Priscaoge..jbluv oya... grin

Please make urself comfortable,we have enough to drink n eatgrin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by justi4jesu(f): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Shey i told U to take d change na.
Na xo U nice reach??gringrin

Ope oo...oya lets go there..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by justi4jesu(f): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
DJ Please change the music.....Give me MR OREO by Iyanya grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

security

please trow this man through that window grin undecided
*clears throat* I wouldnt do that if i were you,as a matter of fact,i'm NL's new "NAFDAC president" and i'm here to verify and indeed confirm if the food and drinks served at this occasion are not poisonous or harmful in anyway to any consumer,so would you pls lead me to the kitchen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
*Shouting untop of my voice,screaming their names*

Leetunechi...rozzy..
.Cdamsel...Frankysnow...
cocoberry...Temigracia

Who took the keys I dropped here?angryangry. I personally locked that fridge,now I can't find d keysundecided. Anyways,I know d numb of Drinks I have thereundecidedundecided

*Adjusts on my seat*

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
*clears throat* I wouldnt do that if i were you,as a matter of fact,i'm NL's new "NAFDAC president" and i'm here to verify and indeed confirm if the food and drinks served at this occasion are not poisonous or harmful in anyway to any consumer,so would you pls lead me to the kitchen cheesy

shockedshockedshocked..And u think u can access the kitchen without seeing me 1st F&B Manager Anyways,am still looking 4 d keys,so wait outside. I have to call KelvinGraphics and naijaboiy to check if this ur Suit is actually Suit or Coat!angry Oya stand hereundecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

shocked shocked

aunty. No lemme tel my guys mek dem trow u comot for here oooo grin grin
U neva talk d time wey u turn to woman ooo

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Elnino4ladies: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
HBD bro..easy wit those ladies ni.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by dre11(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
I greet everybody ooo
Davep I did see ur mention
Kelvingraphics I say happy born day to u
Cdamsel I hope say u don tie wrapper because all this bevy of beauties go snatch ur guy if u no take care...

Landlord I c u ooo
Farano come sit beside me joor...grin
I need to see that ur beautiful face
African apple face me joor..... I just want to dey admire ur face.... Even reachah dream selfwink
Lertee nah u go sit by mah left because I wan just let them know say..... I have u and no one elsetongue

Kia its good to be at such a parrri ooo

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Trypa(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: its started here right now smiley

Bt am not hearing any musik and no food nor wine for mi

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: @JayKayMaybachz-VIP
@Farano-VIP
@Caseless....-VIP
@KiddaBlingzz...-VIP
@TEEO...-VIP
@Zicoraads... -VIP
@Frankben...-VIP
@Leetunech...-VIP
@Ochon...-VIP
@Dayjhihannon01-VIP
@Iceberylin...-VIP
@AfricanApple-VIP
@GentleMimi..-VIP
@FrankySnow...-VIP
@Softsparkyy...-VIP
@Miztola...-VIP
@Lypeptra...-VIP
@MrsBreezy-VIP
@Cooljoe-VIP
@KachisBarbie-VIP
@Lanicky... -VIP
@Xtarxhyne..-VIP
@DaveP...-VIP
@3dimension-VIP
@JefferyJames-VIP
@Charijee-VIP
@Cheriepet-VIP
@Neldrizzy-VIP
@Dre11-VIP
@Harlos -VIP
@Irishkez-VIP
@Missberrypop5-VIP
@Snowprince07-VIP
@Noble4D-VIP
@Lorlaahlozz-VIP
@Kayjuu-VIP
@Lorlaahlozz-VIP
@Englishmart-VIP
@MissyHorlah-VIP
@Sycluxx-VIP
@Truckpusher-VIP

you are welcome, we just about getting started for today!! Pleas have your seat, and dont fight for space. It doesnt guaranteed getting rice 1st wink

and i salute off of you, you are graciously welcome!!
thank you
I tot I shld be in d VVIP position

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by dre11(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Trypa:

Bt am not hearing any musik and no food nor wine for mi

Nah because say nah outside u dey
If nah inside u go don hear enough gbedu

Miracy.... U waka come here
Wonders sha never end

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Trypa(f): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
dre11:

Nah because say nah outside u dey
If nah inside u go don hear enough gbedu

Miracy.... U waka come here
Wonders sha never end

Dre it high tym i search for my e-soulmate am bored no body to dance wif

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by dre11(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Trypa:

Dre it high tym i search for my e-soulmate am bored no body to dance wif

Is because ur still outside....
Tell the bouncer to bring u to the VIP section.

U will surely find not ur soulmate but ur heart mate......
Whom u can flow in the same frequency and pitch

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
priscaoge:

shockedshockedshocked..And u think u can access the kitchen without seeing me 1st F&B Manager Anyways,am still looking 4 d keys,so wait outside. I have to call KelvinGraphics and naijaboiy to check if this ur Suit is actually Suit or Coat!angry Oya stand hereundecided
:O,Not even a seat for me?? This is preposterous :[.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: @JayKayMaybachz-VIP
@Farano-VIP
@Caseless....-VIP
@KiddaBlingzz...-VIP
@TEEO...-VIP
@Zicoraads... -VIP
@Frankben...-VIP
@Leetunech...-VIP
@Ochon...-VIP
@Dayjhihannon01-VIP
@Iceberylin...-VIP
@AfricanApple-VIP
@GentleMimi..-VIP
@FrankySnow...-VIP
@Softsparkyy...-VIP
@Miztola...-VIP
@Lypeptra...-VIP
@MrsBreezy-VIP
@Cooljoe-VIP
@KachisBarbie-VIP
@Lanicky... -VIP
@Xtarxhyne..-VIP
@DaveP...-VIP
@3dimension-VIP
@JefferyJames-VIP
@Charijee-VIP
@Cheriepet-VIP
@Neldrizzy-VIP
@Dre11-VIP
@Harlos -VIP
@Irishkez-VIP
@Missberrypop5-VIP
@Snowprince07-VIP
@Noble4D-VIP
@Lorlaahlozz-VIP
@Kayjuu-VIP
@Lorlaahlozz-VIP
@Englishmart-VIP
@MissyHorlah-VIP
@Sycluxx-VIP
@Truckpusher-VIP

you are welcome, we just about getting started for today!! Pleas have your seat, and dont fight for space. It doesnt guaranteed getting rice 1st wink

and i salute off of you, you are graciously welcome!!
thank you
lol VIP's dont fight for space

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Happy Birthday Kev, may it be the beginning of great things to unfold in your life.
Sorry my wishes came in late, just saw the mention now. Hope am not missing much sha.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Bro,i wanna craze ur indulgence by asking if u'd allow me to attend the party with Xtarxhyne...just the party.
ermmmm #thinking* but mak sure you don't try any thing funny with her.. Carry her jeje

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by charijee(f): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Eeermmm!!

Clears throat again.

My distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen

Chaiiii See as una dey make me the blushhh oooo..

Seriously i am feeling like a KING here mehn kuz i got QUEENs, KINGZ, Princess and Prince all Royally blooded individuals gracing my birthday and making me feel special. I can see much love in the air, Please let it continue ooo.

I just flew in back from Dubai few minuets, via Nnaamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Like seriously shopping wasn't easy but with the help of my wife Cdamsel and our marketer Justi4Jesu cheesy i was able to buy some gifts in an unlimited quantity.

Xo please if you drop your message just kindly walk to the corner of the hall and choose 1 among this varieties of gift, then walk back to your seat while either NaijaBoiy, Dayjhihannon01, Frankben or PriscaOge delivers them to you.

Please dont go away yet when U pick your gift kuz the show aint started yet... Our MC's Leetunechi and DaveP will soon get things rolling here....

PLS NOTE: ITEM 7 is very much availablegringringringringringringrin I know your wouldnt want to miss that.... PriscaOge, Charijee, Lanicky and DaveP are incharge of the kitchen.

And DONT forget ooo, The Bash is coming up later at JB's Bar and Lounge later in the day... The venue has a pool xo all ma sexy ladies make sure U roll in with ur swimming pants.at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) we are sure gonna party/rock till dawn or when momma calls grin.

**ABEG I DEY COME MAKE I GO BATH UP, WEAR MY EVENT DRESS THEN COME ROLL WITH MY PEOPLE.

Find below your gifts, just mention the one U want and people incharge will do the needful

Kelvin you for tell me since na........make i enter kitchen sharparly

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday Kelvingraphics. shocked smiley
May you experience peace and joy from now henceforth. cheesy
May you live a fulfilled life. cool
May you be a blessing to your generation. wink
May struggle be far from you. kiss
May you live to see your children's grand children. grin
May God's plan for your life be accomplished. smiley
In Jesus name. Amen. kiss
Have a blast cool

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hope someone is selling condom here sha?? Incase......

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
*walks in majestically*

I don show! cool

Dj, abeg knack me better rhythm cheesy

Birthday boy, oya sare wa gba grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
:O,Not even a seat for me?? This is preposterous :[.

Nah just wait till u are certifiedgringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.