Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23440 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by lertee(f): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday kelvinGraphics..i wish you many more years of greatness..long life and prosperity. Have a blast. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Confam grin

What brand is this beer please??

It tastes nice.

its guder .

Drink responsibly wink

were is cdamsel
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
lertee: Happy birthday kelvinGraphics..i wish you many more years of greatness..long life and prosperity. Have a blast. smiley

Thank U dear.

This gift below is for U specially for being a true Man-Utd sister.

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Farano are you taken
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

its guder .

Drink responsibly wink

were is cdamsel

She is dressing up sir.

U know women and their make up na.

I pray this other guys don't snatch her from me oo biko.

She is now looking like Queen who just arrived from heaven.

She will be here shortly bro,
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: sure naa... Bring ur babe oo, if she fine i feet carry her sha
Lol...i dey come on my own oh, my babe go dae house
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: To swim? Old age dey swimming

Alright my dear if you say so. smiley

My dear do you know how to swim? I don't want you to drown o. Oya come here let me get you somebody that will teach you, you know i also don't know how to swim and if it happens, I won't be able to save you o. I can't afford yo loose you biko.
mum I can swim..... I don't mind learning new skills dh
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: CDAMSEL-CELEBRANT'S WIFE
@ShoeFreak...-EX- e-mum of the celebranttongue
@PrettySpicey-e-Mum of the celebrant
@Standd-e-grand mum of the celebrant
@Shikamaru-e-grand dad of the celebrant
@Elantracey...-e-sister of the celebrant
@DoWhile-e-dad niyen
@Sarimah-e-mum and wifey of DoWhile and
mammy of
@Sholasholala-Celebrants Teddy bear
@IDOWUOGBO-Chairlady of the occasion
@Xcapist-Fellow Birthday mate
@PriscaOge-She is incharge of Food and
Beveragies
@Temigracie-Finance Minister
@Dechandel-Special Guest making Special
appearance

*Cleans Sweat*....I can't wait 4 d pari 2 get startedwink

*Continues ironing my G-String + Victoria Secret Pant*

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: i know.... Wen yu'r singing, we wud be yelling and clapping from our seat, wen you sing finish everybody go loyal, nobody is permitted 2 rock you, not wen am here undecided
no ish

BT I must rock kelvingraphics o
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

She is dressing up sir.

U know women and their make up na.

I pray this other guys don't snatch her from me oo biko.

She is now looking like Queen who just arrived from heaven.

She will be here shortly bro,

tell her not to wear highheel

we don't have ambulance here oooo cheesy

incase of incasity grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: so u can dance skelewu

yes oscof...
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Puleszz ladies.

Don't wear panties to this parry grin grin grin

incase of quickie

grin
grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: mum I can swim..... I don't mind learning new skills dh
You are very stingy, so you know how to swim and simply because you don't want me at the party you did not even bother to tech me who don't know how to swim undecided

KelvinGraphics I won't be present at the party because my daughter says I'm too old for a pool party and I honestly don't want to drown.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by naijaboiy: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
*Parks my GALLARDO in front of the club*

The party never start yet

Wey the MC Davep...?

Body dey sweet me to rock ooo cheesy

Where marieolae sef,,its only me and you o gonna rock you tight wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by farano(f): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi: Farano are you taken

hahaha Single but not searching today...
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

He is on his way ooo cheesy
look who we have here. welcome

since did parry aff not started, can I go out and stroll

*walks to the merriment stage* priscaoge, can I bottle of coke to while away ma time.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Lol...i dey come on my own oh, my babe go dae house
omo OYO oo .. Yu don carry last bdat
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by dechandel(f): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: CDAMSEL-CELEBRANT'S WIFE
@ShoeFreak...-EX- e-mum of the celebranttongue
@PrettySpicey-e-Mum of the celebrant
@Standd-e-grand mum of the celebrant
@Shikamaru-e-grand dad of the celebrant
@Elantracey...-e-sister of the celebrant
@DoWhile-e-dad niyen
@Sarimah-e-mum and wifey of DoWhile and
mammy of
@Sholasholala-Celebrants Teddy bear
@IDOWUOGBO-Chairlady of the occasion
@Xcapist-Fellow Birthday mate
@PriscaOge-She is incharge of Food and
Beveragies
@Temigracie-Finance Minister
@Dechandel-Special Guest making Special
appearance
wow
Special guest cheesy
I am honoured

Its a good thing i'm feeling all prada-ish today grin
Off to the mall
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: no ish

BT I must rock kelvingraphics o
only if he is wise enough 2 tak permission from mee 1st... If not i go bring ma goons scata dis place
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
farano: hahaha Single but not searching today...

you see

i have to hook u up with one dude.u can't be single tonight undecided

you won't have to search either.just point..and the nigga shall be urs grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

tell her not to wear highheel

we don't have ambulance here oooo cheesy

incase of incasity grin grin

Cdamsel, I hope U heard what Leetunechi said abi.

Abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Jbluv55(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
farano: Food not ready yet? embarassed
...hun jbluv55 cool
Everything is ready o wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by marieolae(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy: *Parks my GALLARDO in front of the club*

The party never start yet

Wey the MC Davep...?

Body dey sweet me to rock ooo cheesy

Where marieolae sef,,its only me and you o gonna rock you tight wink
me sef I'm waitin for d Dj to arrive. For now, let me jus sit down and look sad
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
On board... All the way from Canada... Now in Africa... Emirate flight 201... #picks phone to call naijaboiy, bro abeg i need two bouncers 2 wait 4me for airport, vuga and Jim iyke cool

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by lertee(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Thank U dear.

This gift below is for U specially for being a true Man-Utd sister.
Thanks,they are lovely..
Yeah forever a proud fan. wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Trypa(f): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
cdamsel: Na question I dey ask u o,u no gimme answer

Am here dearest
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dos who could not afford out tickets

we go serve una rice without stew grin

zobo without straw grin

na ground una go even sidan grin grin

*meanwhile, beckoned at rozzay wink *

distribute these drinks to our VIP'z tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: omo OYO oo .. Yu don carry last bdat
Ha..oya make i check whether Xtarxhyne dey free
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: me sef I'm waitin for d Dj to arrive. For now, let me jus sit down and look sad
Common don't dull babe....get something to drink...

Where is Leetunechi? Come and take this my pretty girl's order cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

lol

your babe wey hate me sad

maybe she go like me this nite undecided
grin grin

wadoyo want me to offer her wink

cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Now in my Hotel room, getting ready for the show...... #calls daveP and jbluv55, have they started coming?? i mean the invitees

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by marieolae(f): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

alright, let me jus follow u then smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.