Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? (6750 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaurelP:

I can imagine, wit wat am seeing, how it wud be if u were wearing panties/Gstring! Lolz
Don't torture yourself. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Jamesdman(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaurelP:
@your d.p...
Jeeezzz!! you must be Peter of Psquare .
Can I get an autograph?
#winks...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=rokiatu] Great reply you have a point.

Thanks.
But you should also ask yourself why are all the guys you come in contact with after one thing.
Maybe you are giving the the cone on signal without knowing.
Check your body languages.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Odunharry(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Amelian: *sighs* n rolls eyes... Op, better wakeup 2 reality.. 99.9percent of the male species brain is wired round such thots.
No offense guys, but true talk. And if d babe doesn't give in, some become nasty while some become indifferent 2 yur frndship and little minority of 0.0001percent will let go and adjust their brains and be frndly once again cheesy
wow....didnt knw u have had a conversation with all the guys in the world....wetin u dy find 4 boys body?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Kenzico(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
A man's gotta get wat he's gotta get....I am a victim of a situation where a lady shows a green light n wen u move further....u end up seeing it was only a red light. Its the lady's fault dat guys can't have decent talks wit dem. Real true!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Missmossy(f): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Its not surprising,the male gender will always remain same despite all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kenzico: A man's gotta get wat he's gotta get....I am a victim of a situation where a lady shows a green light n wen u move further....u end up seeing it was only a red light. Its the lady's fault dat guys can't have decent talks wit dem. Real true!
grin grin grin grin grin

Your experience does not =the fact
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by balogundayo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
The "FRIEND ZONING" girls are protesting...

Clap for them...
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: not all man rozzay.
Wat I do?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leuralp,why will she be comfortable with a big burge like a loaded gun hidden therein?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Wat I do?

Demmit, I love your hacsent... grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by ceo003: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: I mean why is it so difficult to have a decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided

ROKIOTU na wah o grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Demmit, I love your hacsent... grin
Tenks do u want me to adopt u cos I have sons here but first I want to know if u r male or female cos dere r many males as females nd vice versa here. Hehhehehehhehe b4 I 4get to shout chisos! Ur eye is handsome ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Charles4075(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: not all man rozzay.
. Thank you my sister for that quote. Op met a few bad guys in her life and she's concluding all men can't have a decent chat with a lady. Check yourself well before you judge madam.. Walks outta thread

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Tenks do u want me to adopt u cos I have sons here but first I want to know if u r male or female cos dere r many males as females nd vice versa here. Hehhehehehhehe b4 I 4get to shout chisos! Ur eye is handsome ooo.

U wellicome jawe..oya adopt me biko..am a guy.. Why would I deny my own gender again??

Handsome?? Lol.. I pray oo..
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Charles4075: . Thank you my sister for that quote. Op met a few bad guys in her life and she's concluding all men can't have a decent chat with a lady. Check yourself well before you judge madam.. Walks outta thread
Y u dey call my name no be me b d OP oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Y u dey call my name no be me b d OP oooo

Oya tell am Gospel... wink
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Proffdada: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
but really you have not met the right guys

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by depato88(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
from ur pix u are the one drawing them to ur sef. u look wow n naturaly d way a lady presents hersef if in her Dps or profile tels a man if she is 'decent' "flirting type' 'runs babe' #fact

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
depato88: from ur pix u are the one drawing them to ur sef. u look wow n naturaly d way a lady presents hersef if in her Dps or profile tels a man if she is 'decent' "flirting type' 'runs babe' #fact
Don't judge a book its cover, looks can be deceiving. I dont have to cover myself in blanket to prove am decent and have morals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Its down right annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Wat I do?
nothing dear just that all man are not the same
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by hensben(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: I mean why is it so difficult to have a decent normal conversation without it been interpreted? You start talking with them and been all nice and they start flirting a if you are interested... hitting on them. I mean it has just become difficult to have a decent convo without them talking it differently. undecided
its possible when the guy in question has a fiancee endow as yourself.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: Don't judge a book its cover, looks can be deceiving. I dont have to cover myself in blanket to prove am decent and have morals.

I just like this statement..that's what I call..... 'Being Real'

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Charles4075: . Thank you my sister for that quote. Op met a few bad guys in her life and she's concluding all men can't have a decent chat with a lady. Check yourself well before you judge madam.. Walks outta thread
thanks but y you walking outta thread you dey fear rozzay

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op, your profile picture shows that.
The way you dress is the way you will be address.
There are particular set of young men that you will attract. Sorry if my word offend you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
chisco82: Op, your profile picture shows that.
The way you dress is the way you will be address.
There are particular set of young men that you will attract. Sorry if my word offend you.

Na am not offended, you are entitle to your opinion. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by thiefnubu(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
quote] having thoroughly examined your dp,I find that ur foam bra, fake hair, and suspicious looking bottom are all part of the rokiatu mirage...u come cari trailer-load of Photoshop join am..it's all good though.. No hard feelings, but if I was a girl, I would be much prettier than you.. I guess that says it all.. Give us your follow come pics before you start forming Angelina Jolie... *teamfollowcomepics*

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by fr3do(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
It is majority of women that can't discuss outside romance, family and celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
fr3do: It is majority of women that can't discuss outside romance, family and celebrity.

Ermmmm.. Wait ooo.. How does this relate to the topic? undecided
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tinubu: quote] having thoroughly examined your dp,I find that ur foam bra, fake hair, and suspicious looking bottom are all part of the rokiatu mirage...u come cari trailer-load of Photoshop join am..it's all good though.. No hard feelings, but if I was a girl, I would be much prettier than you.. I guess that says it all.. Give us your follow come pics before you start forming Angelina Jolie... *teamfollowcomepics*

[size=15pt]Thanks for the examination, point of correction, thats not a push up bra no it isn't, not that I dont wear one infact most of my bras are, I don't have big breast you can't blame me. grin Secondly thats my hair yes, thats my hair after it has even cut even, so sad your suck at your examination. The suspicious looking butt part, I take that as a compliment, am still doing squat to make it even bigger. smiley smiley

Lemme make this clear to you, my pic ain't photoshopped. I don't even know how to use the dang thing pun intended. grin grin You don't have to be a girl to be prettier then me there are still loads of girls finer then me, it don't stop my breathing nor my daily bread. I could care less and am not complaining.

And lastly am not forming Angelina Jolie, she may be the most beautiful woman to Hollywood not to me. Incase you didn't know these are women like Aishwarya ria, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Halle Barry, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor that are very beautiful but i guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Tata!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
You don't expect any sane man to talk decently with babes that spend 99% of their online time on romance, celebrity & sexuality sections.

What else do you want guys to talk about?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? / A Sham On Hausa Society Please Don't Watching This Front Of People / How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.