Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi (37945 Views)

Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
No its a study like book grin grin grin grin grin. "Curse" akowe grin grin grin
Exodus2k: Since FG discovered oil in that Boundary problem has increase,

Is crude oil a blessing or a course to citizens in Nigerians?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by AbiJr: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Erotex: In those community there are two tribe over there
Igala and igbos
The igbos wants to merge with enugu why igalas want to merge with kogi.

Right now they are all benefitting from enugu pocket.
Let igbos be igbos and igalas be igalas
After all igalas are not worthy to live with.
I have been with them before

i wonder the tribe u are, if u have actually live with them u woundnt have been giving fake story here, who told you they are igalas and igbo in that place? what you dont no pls dont say, this poeple have settled at the boundry btw kogi ad enugu for long, they understand igbo, igala and idoma, and thisbattle has bn on for a long time, apologize for the wrong impression you have giving people abt igalas, all tribe have good ppl and bad ppl
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by mentorandfriend(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Alpet: God deliver us.

See my signature for ur BB bold 5.
People, pls beware of this scammer!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Caseless: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Igala and igbos

u ar a very stuupid ibo man. The most peace-loving and easy to live with tribe is d igala. Ar u talking about d tolerance and hospitality? Tel me one tribe in Nigeria that enjoy living with ibo pple; not even ur ikwere twin wanna identify with you.
Look at this f00l whose kinsmen have taken over igala land with provision stores, brothels and beer parlour , claiming how difficult it is to live with igala pple.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by MayorofLagos(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aguleri is going to be owned by Ibaji and Ette is going to be owned by Kogi, whether Ibo like or not.

Achebe will resurrect and write a sequel to Things Fall Apart. Watch....

yeye cowards! angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
MayorofLagos: Aguleri is going to be owned by Ibaji and Ette is going to be owned by Kogi, whether Ibo like or not.

Achebe will resurrect and write a sequel to Things Fall Apart. Watch....

yeye cowards! angry
why are you so pained and tell me why you are crying?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by MayorofLagos(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: why are you so pained and tell me why you are crying?

What state are you from?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
MayorofLagos:

What state are you from?
answer my question or I will slap tribalism off your face.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Alpet(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
mentorandfriend: People, pls beware of this scammer!!!
Sorry, as a medical doctor u should be able to control urself and caution ur finger.
Have I scammed u before?
Have you seen any post on nairaland that indicates that I've scammed someone before?
Did you checked my profile?
Is the link to another website?
Did u chat with me?
Common sense should be applied next time you wanna accuse someone.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
[b][/b] we will kill all the igbos in kogi state , stupid set of human being who can not stay in the home state for just 3 day, i can wait to spill their blood, am hungry for dat

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by mentorandfriend(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Alpet:
Sorry, as a medical doctor u should be able to control urself and caution ur finger.
Have I scammed u before?
Have you seen any post on nairaland that indicates that I've scammed someone before?
Did you checked my profile?
Is the link to another website?
Did u chat with me?
Common sense should be applied next time you wanna accuse someone.
I have zero tolerance for folks like you who use their signatures to advertise things on a faceless forum as this. Sorry sha. I guess it's a case of once beaten, twice shy. I was scammed by a nairalander last week. I'm sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by dadarupees(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ok! Kontinue No problem.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by MayorofLagos(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: answer my question or I will slap tribalism off your face.

aah, Baba lo ma pa e!
Pack up your yamstead and bid farewell to your people....your a@$$ is headed back into pygymy jungle.

Onye ochi! angry raw pygymy!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Alpet(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
mentorandfriend: I have zero tolerance for folks like you who use their signatures to advertise things on a faceless forum as this. Sorry sha. I guess it's a case of once beaten, twice shy. I was scammed by a nairalander last week. I'm sorry bro.
You are welcome sir. Sorry for the lost, you shall recover in multiple folds.

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by PrinceMario(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
peppyluv02: Na wa o! Of all states to merge with, its kogi
A state where the people only exist but don't live!
Na them sabi...

Have u been to Kogi state before ranting rubbish here is detrimental to mental wellbeing.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by PrinceMario(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ogbakolo: [b][/b] we will kill all the igbos in kogi state , stupid set of human being who can not stay in the home state for just 3 day, i can wait to spill their blood, am hungry for dat
Stop tarnishing the image of kogites. folks like u makes pple think kogites are abokis.

i keep wondering why they carve we yorubas out of kwara state and merge us with people who we have nothing in common with.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by mentorandfriend(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Alpet:
You are welcome sir. Sorry for the lost, you shall recover in multiple folds.
Amen.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by ugeezee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Igala and igbos

They are idoma people made up the "ette" local govt in question.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Igala and igbos

u should be ashamed of urself....bloody Tribalist...

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by PrinceMario(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
pazienza:

I am aware that there is a town in Kogi named "Ogidi", please what is the meaning of the word "Ogidi" in any Kogi language?
Ogidi is a town located in the yoruba part of Kogi in Ijumu local govt. its very close to "Ayere". The people there speak speak the okun dialet and yoruba as well. So i think the name "Ogidi" is from the okun dialet and only those from the town can know its meaning. Also an okun guy but i dont know what it means.

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Lordlexyy: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
cooljude: I just asked my Dad. We are from Nsukka. He attest to the fact that it is a mixed village but it is a traditional Nsukka town. He said most of the other tribes migrated from their original settlement and any Igbo person would know that ndi Nsukka are very hospitable people, they welcome strangers with open hands and their were lots of inter-tribal marriage between this groups. That is why you would see a mixture of Igbo,Idoma and Igala. State your own point if you feel otherwise.
That's my community and you are absolutely right. Ette is purely an Nsukka town. The intermarriage between the three tribes you mentioned is largely responsible for this crisis. Also, a large portion of the Idomas and Igalas who migrated there years ago due to the proximity of ette community and their villages contributed to this mixture.

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by pazienza(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
PrinceMario: Ogidi is a town located in the yoruba part of Kogi in Ijumu local govt. its very close to "Ayere". The people there speak speak the okun dialet and yoruba as well. So i think the name "Ogidi" is from the okun dialet and only those from the town can know its meaning. Also an okun guy but i dont know what it means.

Ok.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Akexstinger(m): 2:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Igala and igbos

@ myopic you! Is it the igbos that are worthy to live with? Abi no be only una de use una momma n poppa for rituals? All because of greed n love for money. See black kettle calling pot black. Oxymoronic man like u

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Akexstinger(m): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2014
larryUG:
for you to ask dis question shows that u r d illiterate, if u wnt to skool u for know UNN, ESUT,IMT, and kogi state uni and poly. buh u needed to be reminded, u do d math and tell me d nos(exclude the private Unis like caritas and d rest as well as the Law School cos it myt be too much of a math for u).
Kogi state uni, Kogi state poly, Federal University lokoja, Salem University, federal College of education okene, college of education ankpa, federal polytechnic idah, school of agricultural engineering kabba
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Akexstinger(m): 3:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Samiceman: grin pls remind me... How many higher institutions of learning do we have in Kogi and Enugu state? illiteracy at it's best

Bush entity like u! Kogi state uni, Kogi state poly, Federal University lokoja, Salem University lokoja, federal College of education okene, college of education ankpa, federal polytechnic idah, school of agricaultural engineering kabba
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Akexstinger(m): 3:56am On Sep 27, 2014
zendy:

If you ask me,I would say that this incident has very little to do with who wants to join Kogi and doesn't. I think this is more of a land dispute. The same thing is happening in my home state of Anambra. For years,the government of Anambra together with private investors sunk Billions into developing oil and gas deposits and Orient oil was established . As soon as Anambra became an oil producing state,the youths of Neighbouring Kogi came up with a ridiculous story about the land that Orient oil was operating on was their ancestral land and that everything including the oil wells must be brought into Kogi. They even invaded the place and started causing problems. So these f00ls were watching as the government of Anambra was developing the place and said nothing but as soon as oil started to flow,their memory came back? If it wasn't for the Army that was drafted in there,those Kogi youths would have felt the full wrath the Igbo community.

Stop spouting like a rocket, who told u anambra spent money in developing the oil wells? Do u know the difference between a well that has been explored, drilled, cased and capped? For your info, those wells were drilled and cased by federal government "Elf total,Mobil" in the late 1960s n 70s, and after discoveries that the crude oil from these drilled wells were not in commercial quantities, the wells were not fully developed, they were cased n then abandoned. So where is the anambra money coming into this? And besides, who says building a refinery means u are the owner of the wells or that u have reservoir in ur place? Or don't u know the difference between refining and drilling? And that any country can go into refining business even if there is no crude oil deposit! We have japan, aberdeen, and so many countries where they have refineries, PTI and yet they don't have crude oil deposit. So if anambra spent millions of dollars in building a mini refinery, that is their own cup of tea, as far as we are concern, those wells are in kogi state. Kogi state can decide to build their own refinery later at their own time pending when they feel like exploiting the wells to the fullest capacity. Its all about going to into MOUs with china, singapore, japan and u will have a mini refinery in 8 months just like niger republic have done. So please spare me that issh of anambra spent money. Ibaji is my local govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by hushmail: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2014
2cato: Though such decision is better left in the hand of the fg and state gov to decide.
The earlier they join their kitt and kin in kogi state the better for them.

d write up didnt mention anything abt kith n kin

how did u arrive to ur conclusion?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by mcino: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Kogi State has more higher institutions than Enugu State.
Oya name them. If I call you monkey shey you go answer? Hatred will kill you
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2014
mcino:
Oya name them. If I call you monkey shey you go answer? Hatred will kill you
*Kogi State University Lokoja

*Federal University Of Technology Lokoja

*Salem University Lokoja

*Federal Polytechnic Idah

*Kogi State Polytechnic Lokoja

*College Of Nursing(Nursing school) Obandege.

*College of Nursing(Nursing school) Egbe

*Federal School Of Health Idah.

*Federal College of Education Okene

*Federal college of education Kabba

*Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa.

*Amadu Bello University College Of Agric Kabba

* National Teachers Institute (Teachers College) Kabba.

ps: Two private Universities are undergoing construction in at Okoro and Ogidi.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2014
PrinceMario: Ogidi is a town located in the yoruba part of Kogi in Ijumu local govt. its very close to "Ayere". The people there speak speak the okun dialet and yoruba as well. So i think the name "Ogidi" is from the okun dialet and only those from the town can know its meaning. Also an okun guy but i dont know what it means.
I love the Okun dialect. It's musical.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by PrinceMario(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I love the Okun dialect. It's musical.
Lol...same thing my roommates do say. they pay lots of attention anytime i'm receiving a call from home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo / Ambode Wearing "Made In Nigeria" Clothes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.