Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi (38180 Views)

Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by zendy: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2014
RuudNisterooy: whether you're from up North or down south.. From d East or West. An Igbo or Hausa, Yoruba or whatever.. You're Nigerian first before anything.

As a country, we yet have alot and alot of things to learn.

Why kill yourselves over something as trivial as this? There are more pressing issues to tackle for crap's sake. Na wa o

And what were your fore-fathers before the White man came and created Nigeria? They were Nigerians-in-waiting? Don't be myopic. I am first an Igbo man before anything else and my first allegiance is to the Igbo nation. I can understand why the minorities in Enugu state want to go with Kogi,who wants to be a minority anyway? I think INEC should conduct a simple referendum and if the Igala want join Kogi,then so be it. I know for certain that no Igbo man would want to be part of Kogi.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by BlackTechnology: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2014
zendy:

And what were your fore-fathers before the White man came and created Nigeria? They were Nigerians-in-waiting? Don't be myopic. I am first an Igbo man before anything else and my first allegiance is to the Igbo nation. I can understand why the minorities in Enugu state want to go with Kogi,who wants to be a minority anyway? I think INEC should conduct a simple referendum and if the Igala want join Kogi,then so be it. I know for certain that no Igbo man would want to be part of Kogi.

Endorsed

And if they want to return back years later, we will reject them.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Na wa ooooooo

Naija and violence sha.

This country needs total restructuring.

We shall get there one day, hopefully.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by lonelyhousewife(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2014
the decision to move to Kogi is a strategic one. Kogi State is one of the educationally less developed states and as such has advantages in terms of admission into federal institutions, jobs, scholarship and other minor benefits.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2014
pontirock: Kogi State Just Want To Annex Them Before Islamising Them!

Ignorant f'o'ol!!
What do you know about kogi state??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by condralbede(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Samiceman: grin pls remind me... How many higher institutions of learning do we have in Kogi and Enugu state? illiteracy at it's best
Its just lack of understanding..... blve me Enugu hv not less that 10 High institutions both federal, states and private...so high institutions gat nothing to do with this dude!!
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Erotex(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2014
mondaypaul77: YOU ARE A TRIBAL BIGOT.

Accepted
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by meforyou1(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Kogi State has more higher institutions than Enugu State.
Name them
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2014
We already have enough minority groups in kogi state and still no good development. They better stay put in Enugu.
We do not need another ma'd community.

I see a lot of people hating on kogi state.
well, kogi state is were it is cos of PDP and bad leadership.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Tex42(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Bleeped igbo men that wants to become northerners.

customised yeye dey smell
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2014
phayvorr: I smell the dirty work of PeeDeePee....

Even if person wan even join state sef, shey na that kind Kogi state them suppose they fight to join?

Kogi state refusing development since 1922
why this statement? The yoruba's,Ebira & Igala in this state have been living with mutual understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Esperooke(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2014
I believe there is more to this story than meet the eyes. So much not told to us. 'cos in my widest imagination i cannot see anything alluring about Kogi to warrant such crude behavior. Even some of us from there self wish away from the state 'cos of the pristine structure, leadership mishap etc.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Esperooke(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2014
I believe there is more to this story than meet the eyes. So much not told to us. 'cos in my widest imagination i cannot see anything alluring about Kogi to warrant such crude behavior. Even some of us from there self wish away from the state.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by lastpage: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2014
zendy:

Then why main and kill those "Igala-cum-Igbo men" that want to join Kogi?

Why dont you guys just let them "join Kogi" if that is where their heart lies .... and you will have a "pure-breed" Igbo in Enugu state?

That is not rocket science naa?

Some Nigerians must evolve beyond the level of PRIMATES that they call them, after-all the earth has been around for millions of years!
All this while, our evolution should have moved beyond this barbaric level of ethnicity, tribalism and cannibalism being displayed in this incident!

SMH sha.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by itsIYKE(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2014
elobyobi: Niggaz be like "hi, I'm Chukwuma, from Kogi State"

Mtchewww...
they ar not igbos nd dnt bear igbo names,even the name of their community is ette...they jst happen to fall on the wrong side of the map

4 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2014
lonelyhousewife: the decision to move to Kogi is a strategic one. Kogi State is one of the educationally less developed states and as such has advantages in terms of admission into federal institutions, jobs, scholarship and other minor benefits.

Oh lord, why did I wake up to this

Educationally less what?? Care to explain?

Kogi state has 2 universities(one federal, one state) and 2 polytenics(one state, one federal) and 2 college of education.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2014
meforyou1: Name them
Go to google. Does Enugu State have a federal polytechnic?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by pontirock(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Joavid:

Ignorant f'o'ol!!
What do you know about kogi state??
North Central Is Crucial For Those Planning To Islamise This Country, So Shut It!

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Onase: why this statement? The yoruba's,Ebira & Igala in this state have been living with mutual understanding.

Which mutual understanding??
Abeg go siddon!

Can't wait for the day an ebira or yoruba man kicks those igala's from state house!

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2014
pontirock: North Central Is Crucial For Those Planning To Islamise This Country, So Shut It!

And who are those?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: lol, I cannot stop messing up. How can I say kogi has more higher institutions that enugu.
You keep f00ling yourself. I never said Enugu, neither did I say Kogi. What I said was Kogi State and Enugu State. Enugu is a place in Enugu State just as Kogi is a part of Kogi State. Both Kogi and Enugu are LGAs in both states. The same applies to Ondo and Ondo State; Kano and Kano State; Katsina and Katsina State; Sokoto and Sokoto State, etc. I know you won't understand because your flat head has compressed your brain. Anuofia, i we ike wun ka nna gi.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga stop phooling around,
EWuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OrlandoOwoh:
Go to google. Does Enugu State have a federal polytechnic?
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You keep f00ling yourself. I never said Enugu, neither did I say Kogi. What I said was Kogi State and Enugu State. Enugu is a place in Enugu State just as Kogi is a part of Kogi State. Both Kogi and Enugu are LGAs in both states. The same applies to Ondo and Ondo State; Kano and Kano State; Katsina and Katsina State; Sokoto and Sokoto State, etc. I know you won't understand because your flat head has compressed your brain. Anuofia, i we ike wun ka nna gi.
so kogi state has more tertiary institution than enugu state? No wonder we came up with this post.

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
What of Lagos and Lagos State, aturu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OrlandoOwoh:

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
There is an uproar in Enugu state by people domiciled in Enugu,and someone is P.A.F to Igalas in Kogi,if this has anything to do with the Oil, it should be between the Ibajis in Kogi and the people of Anambra state...
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by kennethology(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Everybody what's to be closer to government. Ette people has been marginalized for years. So its a matter of choice.there several political parties
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by olodoowoh: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2014
OkijaAmaka: What of Lagos and Lagos State, aturu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

please stop insulting us, we thought forumites had the impression that we were stvpidly comparing enugu city with kogi state. We don't know that people are not as stvpid as we are.
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
youngice: but why now
Naija and sense is like oil and water
They only mix at high temperature
Eg Ebola outbreak
over sensibility dey worry u. 3gig million likes for ur comment.

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by princechiemekam(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Samico or what ever your name is u are very stupid and useless for dropping such callous and callow display. How can u deer Enugu state with institution.......bastard have u been there b4,I don't blame u cus u are in incubbus and succubus......imp like u,improvident and impudent goat like u....idiot
Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by jaytime(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
So in that part of the world, Referendum (such as was done in Scotland last week) has a different meaning. There, it means voting with the highest number of houses burnt down. So whosoever burns houses the most wins....huh? Smh!

1 Like

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
OkijaAmaka: What of Lagos and Lagos State, aturu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anuofia, they are the same. But most people speak of Lagos, thinking it could be used to refer to the whole of Lagos State, which had expanded to include parts of the defunct Western Region, and later Western State.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2014
OkijaAmaka: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga stop phooling around,
EWuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nkpi, you're the f00l here. Why don't you do as I said before attacking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. / Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo / Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.