Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? (22427 Views)

Windows 10 Release Date Finally Announced, Will Be Available Globally On July 29 / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? / 100 Solar Panels Available Now In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by donwise1(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
A device dat would make me overcome temptations
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by misshoree(f): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
dadoctore:
Dnt we all,btw welcome m'lady
thank you
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by tinuolababy(f): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Tinu, hope u're not lazy at cooking?
if u're better don't consider my proposal undecided

grin grin
na joke o grin

Lol cheesy
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Simplefaithy(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
fruityjojo: Robots as in Robo-cop cool
Btw happy birthday to mecheesy
. hbd to u dearie. wullnp. cheers
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by annexes: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
OohMpa: A device to detect virginity and number of guys have entered....angry

Would just come close, say hi with the device hidden and brought near the pünny, it'll read and through a bt headset would relay the info:

"WARNING!!!! Ekaette is a virgin and hasn't even been fïngered" - This is jump and pass angry

"WARNING!!!! Ekaette was just entered last night and has been seen by 52 guys" -This ain't a pünny anymore but a hole, another jump and pass.... angry

"Ekaette ain't a virgin and her pünny is as tight as Theresa's own"- Operation cüninlingus smiley

#Sai
lmao....odee
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by fidzy(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Apatheist: Light Sabers as seen in Star Wars
Hover boards
Jet packs.

They have made hoverboards I think
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by micday81(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2014
OohMpa: A device to detect virginity and number of guys have entered....angry

Would just come close, say hi with the device hidden and brought near the pünny, it'll read and through a bt headset would relay the info:

"WARNING!!!! Ekaette is a virgin and hasn't even been fïngered" - This is jump and pass angry

I have this device (detector) for male and female

"WARNING!!!! Ekaette was just entered last night and has been seen by 52 guys" -This ain't a pünny anymore but a hole, another jump and pass.... angry

"Ekaette ain't a virgin and her pünny is as tight as Theresa's own"- Operation cüninlingus smiley

#Sai
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by fidzy(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
jamillion: Nano technology...

India made a beta test tho
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by skyjfk(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Lilaex: I thought by now i would have been able to download food with MB from the internet.

Price
-Big meat(cow) -10mb
-Full chicken -100mb
-Plate of rice -50mb
-Bottle of soft drink -30mb
-1 leather of moi-moi -20mb
E.t.c
Just imagine how do.pe dis Shiii is gone be.

Best comment ever......I don't comment on NO but this shii got me rolling.......awesome post dude

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
yorex2011: Time travel machine
. Me too! Sadly, this is never gonna happen. sad
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by ThundrCork(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2014
1. A fuel-less machine or Perpetual motion machine
2. An age defying technology that could make one live over a thousand years
3. A light device that would enable humans breath under water endlessly
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by JewelDiamond(f): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that will poo and pee for me
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by egopersonified(f): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2014
A robot househelp, like the one in i-robot and the jetsons.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2014
henryobinna: time travel
It can't happen. tongue And don't think I'm being myopic
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Mekyno: (1) A device dat can transfer knowledge/ experience frm prof/expert in a specific field to his son or any1 else.
(2) a device dat can display/tell u wat any1 thinks or plans abt u and d person involved
These devices would be very expensive if eventually made o shocked
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by ThundrCork(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Industrial Automatic potato peeler
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2014
debosola: Not impressed with Technology yet until I'm able to download money from the internet.
Chai! Gals with money sha! grin But money wont be of any value if u can download it cos everyone would be able to do the same
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2014
despeakableme: A device that can read womens mind.
Wake up Bro! Not in this life
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by henryobinna(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2014
generalissimo: It can't happen. tongue And don't think I'm being myopic
you're a theist just as I am, and you think it might be against GOD's will.
ok, tell me why you think it can't
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2014
smatadex: Disappear device 'ofe'
Ore wa, u need juju, not a device. And u can get dat 'ofe' at Ile-ife grin
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2014
timilehing: Teleporting
Yes o! It's already in existence.....at BERMUDA TRIANGLE tongue

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2014
DonDiego: A photocopier that reproduces $1000 bills as genuinely and with all embedded security features in the original as possible.
Pls, contact me when d machine is invented o grin
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by drkay(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
haftob:
This is already available!

Really? Am not aware of this.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by popcykaylah(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
a device that can download food ..
a device that can download food ..
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Demour(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Bluetooth connection to electric pole or to any power station in naija
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by drkay(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2014
kevoh:

I think this (In trial phase though) exists already.
Really?
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2014
WIreless electricity just like wireless communication, with a converter to convert charges in the air into current.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by AfroBlue(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2014
fyi

Technology
Deutsche Post DHL to Deliver Medicine via Drone
Deutsche Post DHL Follows Amazon and Google in Testing Delivery Drones

Another delivery drone will hit the skies--this time it's Deutsche Post DHL's parcelcopter. On Wednesday, DHL said it will start using an unmanned aircraft to carry medicine to the small German island of Juist. Photo: DHL

http://online.wsj.com/articles/deutsche-post-dhl-to-deliver-medicine-via-drone-1411576151?mod=trending_now_4#livefyre-comment

Shanghai Company Delivers Cake To Customers Via Drones

http://thetechjournal.com/all-robots/drone-delivering-cake.xhtml#ixzz3EV7uK5An

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by date1816: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
with posts like this currently making it to FP, Nairaland is becoming trashy by the day.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by gnykelly(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2014
a medical device
that you will step on when going to work in the morning and will read a complete health analysis of me and advice on what to take and not to take. or send the report to my doctor automatically for analysis.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Henrick007: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2014
djeezy: A machine you wear on your head while sleeping and allows you to watch your dreams after you wake.
ok, i will invent it.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Mujinho4b(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Time travel... Dats my dream device... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead / 7 New Facts About Rainfall You Should Know - Mrphysics / American Tech Companies Founded By Immigrants (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.