Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? (22404 Views)

Windows 10 Release Date Finally Announced, Will Be Available Globally On July 29 / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? / 100 Solar Panels Available Now In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by fruityjojo(f): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2014
sammieguze: And happy buffday frm me to you
Awwwww thank u guys Simplefaithy,henryobinna, chibwike sammieguze, dadoctore, Mars88, seagullbabz Muah Muah kiss kiss
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by micolaj: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that's as smart as brain
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by gnykelly(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2014
a new form of technology that can generate gigawatts of electricity with Atlantic water or salty water. without pollution or damage to the environment

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2014
henryobinna: you're a theist just as I am, and you think it might be against GOD's will.
ok, tell me why you think it can't
My reasons dont even have anything to do with religion. Time travelling idea has been put into our brain by people who even know it aint possible. It's only possible in imaginations. They are puting the wrong impressions in our heads that the same things that have happened in the past are probably yet to happen in another realm.......just as we watch them happen in sci-fi movies.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by sammieguze(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Don't thank me yet until u send my cake plus jorrof lice cheesy

fruityjojo:
Awwwww thank u guys Simplefaithy,henryobinna, chibwike sammieguze, dadoctore, Mars88, seagullbabz Muah Muah kiss kiss
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by chibwike(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2014
fruityjojo:
Uwc dearie, have fun
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2014
telim: A system that can download food from internet.
FFO....see im eye grin
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by jjwaterfalls(f): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Cars using water as fuel.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by imhesham: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
shachris03: Generator that runs on water.

This is what poverty is turning Nigerian to. You are not asking for uninterrupted power supply or car that runs on water. Na generator your mind go. This is serious.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2014
imhesham:

This is what poverty is turning Nigerian to. You are not asking for uninterrupted power supply or car that runs on water. Na generator your mind go. This is serious.

Don't blame me. Blame the government.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2014
fruityjojo: Robots as in Robo-cop cool
Btw happy birthday to mecheesy
Happy Birthday to uuuuuuuuuu.......LLNP If u no send my portion of dat cake, mehn, I go vex o lolx grin
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by imhesham: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2014
generalissimo: My reasons dont even have anything to do with religion. Time travelling idea has been put into our brain by people who even know it aint possible. It's only possible in imaginations. They are puting the wrong impressions in our heads that the same things that have happened in the past are probably yet to happen in another realm.......just as we watch them happen in sci-fi movies.

Actually I think it might be possible. Scientifically, if you have a device that runs fast enough, it slows down time. If you have the type that runs fast enough it might slow it down to a stop and then begin to make time go backward ( into the future).
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
fruityjojo: Robots as in Robo-cop cool
Btw happy birthday to mecheesy
Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to fruityjojo. We wish you many happy returns. From I and fellow well-wishing nairalanders. Have fun!!! Cheers
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by henryobinna(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
generalissimo: My reasons dont even have anything to do with religion. Time travelling idea has been put into our brain by people who even know it aint possible. It's only possible in imaginations. They are puting the wrong impressions in our heads that the same things that have happened in the past are probably yet to happen in another realm.......just as we watch them happen in sci-fi movies.
hmmmm..
what you're saying is true(partly)
but I so much belueve 'infinity' of everything... I mean nothing is conplete in this world as a result nothing is impossible
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by henryobinna(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2014
fruityjojo:
you're welcome but you still have not sent me cake and probably a pair of drum sticks
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by fruityjojo(f): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2014
sammieguze: Don't thank me yet until u send my cake plus jorrof lice cheesy

There u go enjoy cheesy

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by BluePearls(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2014
I need glasses that can help me see thru women's clothing and read their un-stable minds...talk about killing two birds with one stone grin grin
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Sepp360(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2014
tinuolababy: A device that I will tell what I want to eat and will cook it perfectly. That's all cheesy cheesy
You must be very lazy... cheesy
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by NaLaugh: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Ipledge: Automatic melting of snow during winter

Every winter i ask this same question.. why da heck is it not available yet?

it is only available for large scale snow-bank removal.

I am seriously looking into the possibility of developing something portable.

Something in form of a hand-held or body-strapped leaf-blower, but a snow melter instead.

Whoever first develops this, and successfully patents it will be a billionaire.

Rock salts are cool, but ain't nobody got time for that..

2 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by sammieguze(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014
Lol.... Yeye girl.

Av a blast dear

fruityjojo:
There u go enjoy cheesy
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Lilaex: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014
skyjfk:
Best comment ever......I don't comment on NO but this shii got me rolling.......awesome post dude

Tnx homi just sayin wat I feel.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Mehn time travel things
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
henryobinna: hmmmm..
what you're saying is true(partly)
but I so much belueve 'infinity' of everything... I mean nothing is conplete in this world as a result nothing is impossible
Well, let hope so

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
eleojo23: A device that can make wishes come true.
Its available but hidden. They call it psychotronic device
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2014
drkay: Automated Car driving itself based on instructions given.
There's one developed by google
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2014
zemaye: A device that will stop me from shedding tears when cutting onions
Have you tried chewing gum..when cutting it.. try it and thank me later..

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2014
imhesham:

Actually I think it might be possible. Scientifically, if you have a device that runs fast enough, it slows down time. If you have the type that runs fast enough it might slow it down to a stop and then begin to make time go backward ( into the future).
Habah! shocked Bro, u too hear urself na! No teach ur kids that one o grin
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2014
imhesham:

laughfs..
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by amojis(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2014
zemaye: A device that will stop me from shedding tears when cutting onions
simply put a slice of bread in ur mouth wen cutting onions. Works wonders in stopping tears wen cutting onions

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by MillerHenry(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2014
cheezkid: A device that could tell when Nepa would interrupt the power supply. Haha.
You nko ?

Helicopter flying in d air wt no noise 4rm d blade cos dat really piss me off.

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by eleojo23: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Its available but hidden. They call it psychotronic device
Really?! It would be nice to have onesmiley

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2014
eleojo23:
Really?! It would be nice to have onesmiley
Yea, it brings out whatever u think to life, but its short lived as when the device is turned off, the whole thing disappears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead / American Tech Companies Founded By Immigrants (See List) / 7 New Facts About Rainfall You Should Know - Mrphysics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.