Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? (22428 Views)

Windows 10 Release Date Finally Announced, Will Be Available Globally On July 29 / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? / 100 Solar Panels Available Now In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by tinuolababy(f): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2014
kennyfao:
Lazy bone.
'No hard feeling'

Not lazy grin atimes I feel too tired to cook after work.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Therages: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2014
tinuolababy: A device that I will tell what I want to eat and will cook it perfectly cheesy cheesy

Robots cook and even serve food in a restaurant.. Read hereĀ»
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/robot-restaurant-machines-cook-serve-4084484
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Tnot(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2014
1. Wireless phone charging device
2. FREE internet access throughout the whole world.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by haftob(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2014
drkay: Automated Car driving itself based on instructions given.
This is already available!

2 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by tinuolababy(f): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2014
okych16:
i sml lzynes hia...or dat u dnt kn how to cuk

I can cook better than ur girlfriend wink wink
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Sarimah(f): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2014
PapaNnamdi: a wife material detector
not in dis life tongue

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by warribadtguy(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2014
zemaye: A device that will stop me from shedding tears when cutting onions

Why wish for the device? When you could just follow this simple tip....Smear the blade of the knife with groundnut oil before you cut and voila!! No tears

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by tinuolababy(f): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Therages:
Robots cook and even serve food in a restaurant.. Read hereĀ»
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/robot-restaurant-machines-cook-serve-4084484

Okay
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by haftob(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2014
zemaye: A device that will stop me from shedding tears when cutting onions
U don't need a device for dis, just open ur mouth when u're cutting onions, or cut the onions under water or put the onions in the fridge b4 cutting. All dis will nt make u cry wen cutting onions or will reduce the tears.

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by dadoctore(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2014
U guys av even gone far,ordinary dstv decoder in dis day n age is still taking eons to scan n load..it really pisses d shit outta me waiting esp wen deres a power outage during a football match or an interesting program embarassed
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by erei: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2014
An automatic ironing machine.

2 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by haftob(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Tnot: 1. Wireless phone charging device
2. FREE internet access throughout the whole world.
So u've nt heard of or seen Nokia lumia wireless charger? And for the free internet access,dis can't happen cos u're supposed to pay for such service, but I can tell u dat the provision of the service is no problem at all just the free part is the problem.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Stephenomozzy: #An Invention that Could Make Planet Mars inhabitable........(Recall)

#An Invention Would make Device such as smartphones, Monitors to be as Flex Screens (screen like gass which u could see thru) - Like (TeraNova)

#A Slap Button On Nairaland, where people who comment trash could be Slapped to a state of Pulp....lolz
Stephenomozzy: #An Invention that Could Make Planet Mars inhabitable........(Recall)

#An Invention Would make Device such as smartphones, Monitors to be as Flex Screens (screen like gass which u could see thru) - Like (TeraNova)

#A Slap Button On Nairaland, where people who comment trash could be Slapped to a state of Pulp....lolz

d hologram which is d name of i second post u made is already in use
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Mekyno(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Richy4: I need a phone that will show me the environment where the receiver is answering from,if he/she is with someone and answered that he/ she was alone. Not talking about Skype. Just a phone with all background.
hahaha.......ur wife/gf don do u strong tin tire
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2014
tinuolababy: A device that I will tell what I want to eat and will cook it perfectly. That's all cheesy cheesy
Tinu, hope u're not lazy at cooking?
if u're better don't consider my proposal undecided

grin grin
na joke o grin

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by haftob(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014
I was surprised during the loss of the malaysian airline MH17 dat we don't av a technology dat can locate a missing plane yet!

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014
I expect by now to have a DEVICE that will;
1)Tell the date (time;hour,minute and second) one will die.
2)Nature of the death
3)Status at point of death
4)What will happen after death
And
5)Will be reminding someone jiffy by jiffy...
Still waiting sha
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Mars88(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014
Time Machine
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2014
PapaNnamdi: a wife material detector
for Nnamdi?

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2014
cheezkid: A device that could tell when Nepa would interrupt the power supply. Haha.
You nko ?
A device that could download foods and...girls smiley
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by godfrey01(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2014
tecno laptop.... imagine say techno con start to produce laptops....them hp, dell, compaq and others die well cos techno will give their users the best at a very cheap and affordable rate..... i just pray soon techno will come up with the laptop concept.. becuase if not for techno, half percentage of nigeria for never still get smart phones till now...

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by tammie24: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Cloth Ironing machine
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by omoadeleye(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2014
PietroRico: Teleportation devices

Transport at speeds faster than that of light to aid easy intergalactic travel.

lolzzz, you wanna beat the light?? you will just kill yourself danu.

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by LadiesPet(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that can tell me how many diccks a girl has encountered. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by nepp(f): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Apatheist: Light Sabers as seen in Star Wars
Hover boards
Jet packs.
Jet packs are available.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
(1) I'm still expecting a technology that will transmit smell/aroma of foods being cooked over the TV

(2) Technology that can record dreams and play it back when u are awake.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by LadiesPet(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that can film my dream while i sleep at night. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by PietroRico(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2014
omoadeleye:

lolzzz, you wanna beat the light?? you will just kill yourself danu.
the device would somehow neutralise the effect of the extreme speed on us.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by lonelydora: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that will warn me and auto-reset me and make me free from sins a DAY to rapture, so that I can make heaven.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by misshoree(f): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2014
App that I can download food from
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by generalissimo(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Mars88: Time Machine
Pls quit dreaming. This aint gonna happen....well, maybe in the sci-fi movies sha
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by dadoctore(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
misshoree: App that I can download food from
Dnt we all,btw welcome m'lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead / 7 New Facts About Rainfall You Should Know - Mrphysics / American Tech Companies Founded By Immigrants (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.