Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (30060 Views)

Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by davidoye: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
bullshit.you re the biggest thief of all time.running lagos and other apc states like ur personal property,carrying out political assassinations in d craze for power.you and your fellow thiefs will never taste federal power before u turn nigeria to ur personal property.tearing down a school in osogbo jus to build . shoprite and enrich urself.men,d devil should fear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
samplegirl:

Pls tell me the dictionary where you saw non-violent revolution. Futher tell us whereit has happened beore but I would be happier if you tell what is revolution in the first place.

Babe

You should not have quoted him allow him to die in his stupidity by saying there is what we call non violent revolution

Thanks for making that bum to see his folly and stupidity

He is a disgrace to education in Nigeria

You did a good one one him

I owe you some standing ovation
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gbawe: Disappointing to see that many Nairalanders validate the saying "if you want to hide something from a black man, keep it in a book". Anyone who read the article will know Tinubu is not talking of violence, chaos, division or forceful takeover of power. He is actually saying the opposite to demand a "common sense" revolution which unites Nigerians to see them agitate for the right things good leadership delivers. Goodluck to some Nairalanders because it seems they enjoy their own personal lack of refinement and can only bark rabidly when some names are mentioned without even the minimal sophistication to inspect what is under discussion or its context.

But he himself is guilty of most of d things he said. What did he do when he was in power? Nothing. So telling nigerians 2 have common sense revolution is like him telling d whole 170 million nigerians that they have no sense. Anyway, we will think over what u've said, but I know if they give the so called power 2 u people(APC), I can boldly say it that u have no miracle 2 perform 4 us than 2 find a way of putting in ur own straw 2 siphon. That's d naked truth. All of u guys are d same.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:
Then whose? May be yours grin grin grin Remember, the buck stops on his desk. Anyway, he used to be a good man. Unfortunately, he's surrounded by elements who only think of their pockets instead of the well-being of this country. It's a shame that from 1999 till date the PDP failed to provide Nigerians with 24 hour power; not that the money is not available but was constantly diverted. Obasanjo is culpable here.
Let me not go into pension funds.

Stop crying Atlantic ocean

The power sector has been deregulated and states now have the capacity yo generate and distribute energy don't blame it again on PDP

Give us another line
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
hifaif:

You guys are really making this hard. What can you not understand in REVOLUTION been used by Tinubu? I gave that definition because the lady thought REVOLUTION must involve bloodshed.

Tinubu is asking you to make a change (REVOLUTION) by using your votes to remove a government that has been in power since 1999. Why is that so hard to understand?

Are you people deliberately daft that you can't understand the context in which Tinubu is making use of the word REVOLUTION?

English isn't our language can you help us by defining the term revolution

Then I will understand if he meant violent or not

Google is your friend
.maybe WWW.dictionary.com will do

A bit research on won't hurt your already dead brain
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by emiye(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
If PDP is the same as APC, may be the "commom sense revolution" we need is to try APC at the centre, at worst, there would be nothing to lose, since they are the same.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by BraniacX(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
While i agree with the message, i disagree with the messengers, tinubu and the APC by extension are as crooked and corrupt as the PDP if not more, they are just political turncloaks who want to get into power by any means and don't care which institutions they denigrade to achieve power including the Nigerian Army which is a branch of the Nigerian civil service and therefore apolitical, the fact that they will rather have the NA loose to BH so that they can score political points makes them unpatriotic, anti-Nigerian and downright evil, so forgive me if i don't buy or fall for the act of tinubu and the APC by extension being Nigerias messiah's, i'll rather stick with the devil i know(PDP) afterall, i can still remember lagos during tinubus administration was rife with scandals, touts and louts on the streets, ethnic militias going on rampage, bad infracstructure in lagos state, agbero's having a free reign on lagos roads, under fashola by contrast, the difference is too obvious between a statesman and a politrickcian. So the tout tinubu pretending he's a saint and a i stress the word "TOUT" without any apologies wants us to beleive he wants to serve Nigeria instead of saying he actually wants Nigeria to serve him and his lot and expects us to beleive him, even if you pull wool over the eyes of Nigerians, some of us will still through it tinubu, this tout who was flagged by none other than the american goverment as being a reckless politrickcian after he threatened that blood will flow and people will be burnt to ashes on the streets of ondo state if the APC lost the recent governorship elections is now potraying himself as a patriotic Nigerian.
Na wa oh!
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
tonychristopher:

English isn't our language can you help us by defining the term revolution

Then I will understand if he meant violent or not

Google is your friend
.maybe WWW.dictionary.com will do

A bit research on won't hurt your already dead brain

It is your brain that is dead since it takes every word literally.

Instead of looking for the literal meaning of REVOLUTION, why don't you go to Google and browse about;

1. Common Sense Revolution (CSR) of Frank Harry

2. Twitter Revolution

3. Facebook Revolution.

They are all political. If there is any of these three that contains any sort of violence no matter how little, let us know.

My advice is stop taking words out of context and stop taking all words literally. I bet that when Jonathan said he was going to CRUSH Boko Haram, unimaginative folks like you thought he was going to literally crush them on a grinding stone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by samplegirl(f): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
hifaif:

Your stupidity is baffling. So if I want to prepare a paperwork on REVOLUTION, the dictionary alone can provide me with everything I need under it, right?

Well, I got this from Wiki. Please, educate yourself:

A nonviolent revolution is a revolution using
mostly campaigns of civil resistance, including
various forms of nonviolent protest , to bring
about the departure of governments seen as
entrenched and authoritarian. While many
campaigns of civil resistance are aimed at much
more limited goals than revolution, generally a
nonviolent revolution is characterized by
simultaneous advocacy of democracy , human
rights and national independence in the country

I was brought up in a family which abhors insults and name calling so I will not start with you. Nairaland is an interactive forum and nothing or anybody will make me to see it differently.

In one sentence give us the meaning of revolution before giving it branches.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Auspiman(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Revolution! yes I agree because it will be sweeping against most APC and PDP leaders but common-sense-Revolution sounds skewed to trick gullible Nigerians and to whose advantage, APC as comprised today? Never.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by BraniacX(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2014
Auspiman: Revolution! yes I agree because it will be sweeping against most APC and PDP leaders but common-sense-Revolution sounds skewed to trick gullible Nigerians and to whose advantage, APC as comprised today? Never.
GOD bless you ma guy.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:17am On Oct 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

The power sector has been deregulated and states now have the capacity yo generate and distribute energy [size=16pt]don't blame it again on PDP [/size]

Yea! Blame not the PDP, rather blame the gods. A party that sank $16 billion between 1999 and 2007 into the power sector their pocket. How many more years should we give the PDP to continue with trial and error style of governance/ legacy of waste?
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by karlmax2: 1:57am On Oct 01, 2014
SamAfrik:
You shouldnt have bothered explaining basic English to me. One thing is certain you can hardly separate the two words: while all leaders are rulers (in the political context) unfortunately not all rulers are leaders.
As for your slander of personalities & the opposition, you are talking to the wrong person..... I already decided for APC.
70% of Nigerians know the party they are voting next year anyway.
speak for yourself,unless u mean 70% boko haram will vote apc keep dreaming. is it not the apc that atiku vice president 8years is a memeber of what did he achieve,buhari was a governor Of the north east during obasanjo's first coming how is the north east faring amost regions that were governed by his pears, tinubu was lagos state governor for 8 years lagos a formal capital of nigeria is in a mess can u take a trip to abuja that is administed by the pdp a new town is far far ahead of lagos in everything be it infrastructure or organisation even though lagos was created years back.well keep dreaming the revolution has aready started in ekiti and the sw tinubu would be cut to size next year
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by karlmax2: 2:03am On Oct 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

The power sector has been deregulated and states now have the capacity yo generate and distribute energy don't blame it again on PDP

Give us another line

do they know anything apart from propaganda that comes out of apc. Akwa ibom,delta,anambra bauchi are all about to complete their power plants while the mugus are still waiting for fg
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:

Yea! Blame not the PDP, rather blame the gods. A party that sank $16 billion between 1999 and 2007 into the power sector their pocket. How many more years should we give the PDP to continue with trial and error style of governance/ legacy of waste?

Is not that obasanjo and his wasting brother that sank it .. refused nnaji to work but

The question is why do you people love dwelling in the past ..the future is here with us

Go and generate your own electricity

Tell me one APC state that is building a power plant

Everything they blame it on Jonathan

A man his dick can't erec.t will blame Jonathan
A woman that her Toto can't wet will blame Jonathan
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2014
karlmax2: do they know anything apart from propaganda that comes out of apc. Akwa ibom,delta,anambra bauchi are all about to complete their power plants while the mugus are still waiting for fg

The whole thing tire me

If they can't make love to their wives well
Or if the ejaculate early

All na Jonathan cause am

Now the book Hiram they wan use embarrass Jonathan Don dey surrender and are green defeated

They think say Ebola go fall his hand ...

These people tire me especially western people

Jonathan ain't saint but he is better than buhari and tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by medi: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Some people in this forum don't reason before they talk at all...and we are called the leaders of tomorrow, I wonder how the tomorrow will look like with this crazy set of people.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2014
samplegirl:

I was brought up in a family which abhors insults and name calling so I will not start with you. Nairaland is an interactive forum and nothing or anybody will make me to see it differently.

In one sentence give us the meaning of revolution before giving it branches.

I can't waste my time on you since you obviously don't have the brain to think. You mean all the explanation I gave earlier was a waste? Come on.

Alright, read up on:

Common Sense Revolution (CSR)

Search for it on Google and help yourself. Stop asking for the literal meaning of REVOLUTION.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by samplegirl(f): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2014
hifaif:

I can't waste my time on you since you obviously don't have the brain to think. You mean all the explanation I gave earlier was a waste? Come on.

Alright, read up on:

Common Sense Revolution (CSR)

Search for it on Google and help yourself. Stop asking for the literal meaning of REVOLUTION.

Mtcheeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by FlyboyZee: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Tinubu, we know your strategy, you are trying hard by hook or crook to be the running mate to Buhari. You are only using this propaganda to clear the way so that people would support you when you run alongside Buhari for the President/VP positions.

Was it GEJ that asked Boko Haram to be killing Christians and bombing Churces ab initio?
Was it GEJ that is killing Christians in the name of Islamic State, ISIS?

The truth is that we Nigerians are now more educated and politically active than the times of Abiola/Kingibe. Moreover, at that time, we were also tired of the Northerners dominance in the Nigerian political scene and voted Abiola for the sole reason that he was not a Northerner, not minding his religion moreso, because his only opponent in that election, is a Northerner and aslo a Muslim. So the only choices available at the time were 2 muslims, one from the South and the other from the North. We chose the one from the South because we were sick and tired of the Northerners, yet the powers that be at the time (the Northerners) annulled the election for the single fact that the President-elect, Abiola, though a Muslim was not a Northerner. Did Tinubu not notice the kind of division that was?
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2014
samplegirl:

Mtcheeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help yourself, lady. Hissing won't help. Read up on CSR and...

Next time, learn to keep your mouth shut on matters you know nothing about. If you hadn't talked, I wouldn't have known that you had such a low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by samplegirl(f): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

Babe

You should not have quoted him allow him to die in his stupidity by saying there is what we call non violent revolution

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by PenSniper: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Okay, Mr. Tinubu, am Yoruba like you and our people say " ile la ti nko eso r'ode" (charity begins at home). Lets start the revolution with honesty and transparency by allowing a UN-appointed judicial commission of inquiry to probe your 8-year tenure as governor of Lagos State. Over to you and should you fail to take up this challenge, then you should henceforth give your larynx a rest so nigerians can pretend that you dont exist. You seem not to realise that nigerians have out-grown your level of intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

Babe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

Babe

FYI, I didn't school in Nigeria. And please, tell me why you can't simply search for NONVIOLENT REVOLUTION on Google? Is it a taboo for you to personally search for knowledge?

And you made me laugh by saying she did a good job on me. Go and check her posts. In the end, she could only hiss while you ran away only to come behind my back to start saying crap. Who does that? Only a sissy like you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by ola6: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2014
PenSniper: Okay, Mr. Tinubu, am Yoruba like you and our people say " ile la ti nko eso r'ode" (charity begins at home). Lets start the revolution with honesty and transparency by allowing a UN-appointed judicial commission of inquiry to probe your 8-year tenure as governor of Lagos State. Over to you and should you fail to take up this challenge, then you should henceforth give your larynx a rest so nigerians can pretend that you dont exist.
The Ole buruku, Tinubu Ole will never allow such. We are all equal but some are more equal than others. Gbawe and other paid per post betrayers of Yoruba land will never allow such, how will they get paid?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2014
samplegirl:

Thanks, I appreciate.

Your welcome dearie

That number you did on him was a classic

I duff my heart in admiration

Happy Independence
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2014
hifaif:

FYI, I didn't school in Nigeria. And please, tell me why you can't simply search for NONVIOLENT REVOLUTION on Google? Is it a taboo for you to personally search for knowledge?

And you made me laugh by saying she did a good job on me. Go and check her posts. In the end, she could only hiss while you ran away only to come behind my back to start saying crap. Who does that? Only a sissy like you

Oh I am impressed that you didn't school in Nigeria because you didn't pass jamb and meet of cut mark maybe you did Ghana thing

Monkey

Your telling me you didn't school in Nigeria what has that got to do with the price of pure water

Dude bounce

She Don fall your hand
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

Oh I am impressed that you didn't school in Nigeria because you didn't pass jamb and meet of cut mark maybe you did Ghana thing

Monkey

Your telling me you didn't school in Nigeria what has that got to do with the price of pure water

Dude bounce

She Don fall your hand

You see how confused you are? You said I was a disgrace to education in Nigeria and I said I didn't school in Nigeria.

Where I live, we don't need JAMB to gain university admission so how could I have failed something I didn't sit for in the first place?

As for the girl, thanks, I don't do dullards. And as for you, if you can't come back and challenge or humbly respect my stand on Tinubu's figurative use of the word REVOLUTION, then you are monkey.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by PenSniper: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
ola6:
The Ole buruku, Tinubu Ole will never allow such. We are all equal but some are more equal than others. Gbawe and other paid per post betrayers of Yoruba land will never allow such, how will they get paid?

Okay, they may be the Napoleons of today who feel invincible, but according to Martin Luther King jr., every Napoleon has his waterloo, someday, sometime.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

Monkey

Dude bounce

She Don fall your hand
Are u minding the guy, he doesn't look to me like he's reasoning wiv an intact faculty, he's d dumbest of all pro-BAT, when he's yelling common sense revolution up and down N/L, does he fink our politicians can do away wiv violence. In short the guy must be sleeping on a moving okada.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
pheyikemi: Are u minding the guy, he doesn't look to me like he's reasoning wiv an intact faculty, he's d dumbest of all pro-BAT, when he's yelling common sense revolution up and down N/L, does he fink our politicians can do away wiv violence. In short the guy must be sleeping on a moving okada.

Lol in my place we say his type is sleeping on bicycle ...o how I laugh at his folly

His think that Nigerian politicians want revolution without violence

I laugh at him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director / Japa: 9 Reasons For Visa Rejection At The US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.