Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (30042 Views)

Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
tonychristopher:

Superb analysis I love the way you killed it for the monkey bro but on a lighter note you don't use regime and democracy together

Regime is basically associated with military and dictatorship posibbly fascist

Democracy you can use Admin maybe dispensation or time

But thanks for your analysis
.we are on same page here
.saying the truth in unvarnished and pure state

You are the monkey. If you had any sense, you would know that there are violent and nonviolent types of REVOLUTION.

Google is your friend. Go and read extensively on that word, REVOLUTION.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by ibedun: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
samplegirl:
If there is anybody around here who should use his brain I believe it is you becuase people with low mentality like you are always misled with coined English.
Now take this, the last time I checked the meaning of REVOLUTION my dictionary it told me that it is to overthrow a ruler or political system. But there is a word there one need to observe closely. The word OVERTHROW. I serached futher my same dictionary told me that it is to REMOVE A PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE FROM POSITION OF POWER BY FORCE. That is when I know that the word revolution is not democratic.
No matter how the word is used as it relates to government it means the same thing but few gullibles will be decieved by the crafty polishing by people with hidden agenda. I know you don't know this much but I don't blame you as no one has the monopoly of knowledge.
Before I go, let me quickly inform you that there is no where in the world where revolution has taken place in the ballot booth. What happens when a government is voted out is not revolution but democratic regime change. But what happened in Algeria,Egypt Libya and so on is revolution. If that is what your man wants, fine, but I mantain he will be in the front row with all the members of his family.

Brainless!!!!

Yeah Green Revolution in agriculture is also violent overthrow.

Use your brain - somebody wrote the dictionary and there is context and speaking figuratively in words.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
hifaif:

You are the monkey. If you had any sense, you would know that there are violent and nonviolent types of REVOLUTION.

Google is your friend. Go and read extensively on that word, REVOLUTION.

Oh thats funny Mr orang utan

Tell me any revolution I. The world history without a death recorded from french to Gandhi

Pussycat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by ibedun: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
tonychristopher:
Superb analysis I love the way you killed it for the monkey bro but on a lighter note you don't use regime and democracy together
Regime is basically associated with military and dictatorship posibbly fascist
Democracy you can use Admin maybe dispensation or time
But thanks for your analysis
.we are on same page here
.saying the truth in unvarnished and pure state

Another brainless monkey!
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
ibedun:

Brainless!!!!

Use your brain - somebody wrote the dictionary and there is context and speaking figuratively in words.

Don't be stupid tinubu is a politician and he meant political revolution he is no agriculturalist so he can't and lacks the capacity to talk of green revolution

Do you know the difference between contextual and liberal meaning of words

So sorry for your IQ

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
ibedun:

Another brainless monkey!

Monkey is a high mammal but you are just stuck at unicellular level something akin to paramecium or amoeba

Puss off

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
tonychristopher:

Oh thats funny Mr orang utan

Tell me any revolution I. The world history without a death recorded from french to Gandhi

Pussycat

Are you deliberately refusing to use your brain?

Did Tinubu say you should go on a violent revolution?

He simply said you should remove the government with your votes. Now, why is that so difficult to understand?

If you want to legitimately remove a nonperforming Democratic government from power, do you take up arms? Is it not simply to vote them out.

The word REVOLUTION only came in because PDP has been in power since 1999 and taking them out would be akin to staging a revolution.

I never knew there were some really dumb people in the Politics Section

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lordlexyy: You have a point there but earlier you made it sound like there are no good breeds in the Apc while you try to lump them together with folks in the pdp. We don't have to agree, but i will be interested if we channel our critism to politicians currently saddle with the affairs of of the nation. You mention Tinubu and Atiku as if they are the only people that ever grace our political land scape. It simply shows where your resentment actual lies. The central gov't is powerful enough to charge and prosecute any individual it felt has tempered with the national treasury. An so, the inabikity of the F.g to do the needful should not be assumably used to crucified the opposition member. Until you tender any court ruling that undermine the credibility of these ones on the ground of corruption, you will not be doing justice to outrightly condemned the opposition members along their pdp counterparts.

U didn't see the name of the president in my list?
U are the one with the resentment here for holding brief for tinubu and atiku while I see all of them as members of the looting gangs.

For ur information, we don't have any opposition political party rather what we have are looters from all manner of folded gangs (political party) and the ones chased away from the current ruling gang (pdp) coming together to form a mega criminal gang to take over our treasury from the current gang controling it at the moment.

When an opposition party comes up, we shall know.

The fight among this same group divide in to gangs namely the pdp and the apc is a fight on who takes the larger part of the loot from the treasury.

If we need a court verdict before we figure out that our common wealth has being plundered by these thieves going by ur line of argument then u also need to produce a court verdict that says pdp has failed since u are more inclined to the APC.

We need a court verdict to prove that ibb stoled $12bn oil wind fall.

We practically need a court verdict before we condemn any politician be it in apc or pdp so u can see that if we follow this thought pattern then even u will be guilty of accusing the ruling government at the federal level because there is no court verdict backing ur assertions.

Bro, u are free to associate with looters of our common wealth in APC but as for me, they are the same thieves in different gangs.

I know the role each and everyone of them played towards entrenching backwardness/poverty to the majority of its citizens and no amount of media correction fluids can erase their anticidents in my memory.

I look at the characters that makes up these parties and I make bold to say again that all I see are thieves that are grouped into 2sides but 1body.
PDP=APC (Recycling of thieves).

Cheers bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by samplegirl(f): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
hifaif:

You are a pathetic case. Maybe you do not know that there are two major types of REVOLUTION.

Violent and Nonviolent REVOLUTION.

You are so incapable of using your imagination. Anyone with a brain will know that 'commonsense revolution' is a nonviolent way of removing a government from power through votes. But you clearly don't have a brain.

Pls tell me the dictionary where you saw non-violent revolution. Futher tell us whereit has happened beore but I would be happier if you tell what is revolution in the first place.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by samplegirl(f): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
ibedun:

Brainless!!!!

When you bring GREEN REVOLUTION in matter of government as it relates to subject in discussion it tells a lot about who you are, what you are made of and my father sternly warned me about your type. I am heeding to that advice.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
He who wants equit must come with clean hand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
samplegirl:

Pls tell me the dictionary where you saw non-violent revolution. Futher tell us whereit has happened beore but I would be happier if you tell what is revolution in the first place.

Your stupidity is baffling. So if I want to prepare a paperwork on REVOLUTION, the dictionary alone can provide me with everything I need under it, right?

Well, I got this from Wiki. Please, educate yourself:

A nonviolent revolution is a revolution using
mostly campaigns of civil resistance, including
various forms of nonviolent protest , to bring
about the departure of governments seen as
entrenched and authoritarian. While many
campaigns of civil resistance are aimed at much
more limited goals than revolution, generally a
nonviolent revolution is characterized by
simultaneous advocacy of democracy , human
rights and national independence in the country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
samplegirl:

When you bring GREEN REVOLUTION in matter of government as it relates to subject in discussion it tells a lot about who you are, what you are made of and my father sternly warned me about your type. I am heeding to that advice.

You are just so shallow. Weren't it you who said REVOLUTION simply meant TO OVERTHROW?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ayostically: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
APC is no different frm PDP as they both consist of chronic poli.thief.cians. bt l think that APC shud b allowd 2 com and show hw much beta they r.
@ lest in d states level APC is homestly beta, no b say dem no do corruption, bt bwtn d 2 thieves,1 stil beta pass
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by standupguy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
byrron:

U didn't see the name of the president in my list?
U are the one with the resentment here for holding brief for tinubu and atiku while I see all of them as members of the looting gangs.

For ur information, we don't have any opposition political party rather what we have are looters from all manner of folded gangs (political party) and the ones chased away from the current ruling gang (pdp) coming together to form a mega criminal gang to take over our treasury from the current gang controling it at the moment.

When an opposition party comes up, we shall know.

The fight among this same group divide in to gangs namely the pdp and the apc is a fight on who takes the larger part of the loot from the treasury.

If we need a court verdict before we figure out that our common wealth has being plundered by these thieves going by ur line of argument then u also need to produce a court verdict that says pdp has failed since u are more inclined to the APC.

We need a court verdict to prove that ibb stoled $12bn oil wind fall.

We practically need a court verdict before we condemn any politician be it in apc or pdp so u can see that if we follow this thought pattern then even u will be guilty of accusing the ruling government at the federal level because there is no court verdict backing ur assertions.

Bro, u are free to associate with looters of our common wealth in APC but as for me, they are the same thieves in different gangs.

I know the role each and everyone of them played towards entrenching backwardness/poverty to the majority of its citizens and no amount of media correction fluids can erase their anticidents in my memory.

I look at the characters that makes up these parties and I make bold to say again that all I see are thieves that are grouped into 2sides but 1body.
PDP=APC (Recycling of thieves).

Cheers bro.

Bros like I said before, people like that guy have alligenance to APC.
The truth is glaring, and does not need to be argued. When we see a credible candidate for the job, we will know.
I just feel insulted anytime these criminals try to appeal to the common man to do there bid so they could return to power to continue with there insatiable greed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Mentcee(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tinubu, you will fail in the end.
Tifnubu, you'l pay in the end.
You frog eyed pick pocket
Saying another has deep pocket
Who corrupt pass you?
You're a failure, damn you!
Goodluck is Godsent.
To jail you'l be sent
Bloody squint eyed wretch
In jail you will quench
We're in a democracy
If in doubt, you're crazy
You'l end badly
If you don't quit talking
madly
Prong tongued king of barons
Thinking we're moronns!
Ur lootings weren't immoral?
The hemlock for you'd b oral
Revolution is now okay,
In your head filled wit cocaine
Or is it filled with weed?
Yes! You are a ganjaweed
Instead of turning a hero
You'v remained an agbero
Ekiti rejected you totally
your kit & kin hate u utterly
You are very self centred
But we'l have u countered
Your end is near
Gej's victory is here!
God bless 2015-2019 .
GEJ na the in thing!

****Updated!****
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Mentcee(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
hifaif:

Your stupidity is baffling. So if I want to prepare a paperwork on REVOLUTION, the dictionary alone can provide me with everything I need under it, right?

Well, I got this from Wiki. Please, educate yourself:

A nonviolent revolution is a revolution using
mostly campaigns of civil resistance, including
various forms of nonviolent protest , to bring
about the departure of governments seen as
entrenched and authoritarian. While many
campaigns of civil resistance are aimed at much
more limited goals than revolution, generally a
nonviolent revolution is characterized by
simultaneous advocacy of democracy , human
rights and national independence in the country
You just killed your argument! Pls lemme know if one of the many "crimes" of GEJ includes acts "seen as ... authoritarian"?
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Holadokun(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mstheew.... these bunch of idi*t will never hear..... they are expecting same bunch of b*tch and different Results. #Revolution

#KickOutGEJ
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pheyikemi: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mentcee: Tinubu, you will fail in the end.
Tifnubu, you'l pay in the end.
You frog eyed pick pocket
Saying another has deep pocket
Who corrupt pass you?
You're a failure, damn you!
Goodluck is Godsent.
To jail you'l be sent
Bloody squint eyed wretch
In jail you will quench
We're in a democracy
If in doubt, you're crazy
You'l end badly
If you don't quit talking
madly
Prong tongued king of barons
Thinking we're moronns!
Ur lootings weren't immoral?
The hemlock for you'd b oral
Revolution is now okay,
In your head filled wit cocaine
Or is it filled with weed?
Indeed it is; you're a
supporter of ganjaweed
Instead of turning a hero
You'v remained an agbero
Ekiti rejected you totally
your kit & kin hate u utterly
You are very self centred
But we'l have u countered
Your end is near
Gej's victory is here!
God bless 2015-2019 .
GEJ na the in thing!

****Updated!****
cool poem.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Abuklaw(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: Op is a big fool!!

And you desperately need the type of revolution he called for; a common sense revolution!
isn't he speaking the truth.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
U can say dat againcheesy

I don't blame them...I blame the bootlicking electorate who go abt singing their praises at d execution of the simplest project despite d fact that itz "our" money.They make it seem as tho they r doing us a favour.
Poverty of the mind has to go before sanity can return to d political configuration of our land and no politician has d moral right to stand as a vanguard for d cause.
Chubhie: Cos, common sense revolution is easier to hijack than proper revolution whereby his likes will be consumed.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mentcee: You just killed your argument! Pls lemme know if one of the many "crimes" of GEJ includes acts "seen as ... authoritarian"?

You guys are really making this hard. What can you not understand in REVOLUTION been used by Tinubu? I gave that definition because the lady thought REVOLUTION must involve bloodshed.

Tinubu is asking you to make a change (REVOLUTION) by using your votes to remove a government that has been in power since 1999. Why is that so hard to understand?

Are you people deliberately daft that you can't understand the context in which Tinubu is making use of the word REVOLUTION?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by utytill(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Its all about oil wells.common sense or no common sense,revolution is revolution.na so it take start for arab spring.all of them get reach 6 countries visa.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by badesco(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Let him and his family member start it, then others will follow.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ekiseme: you can only wish
Don't be shocked when it happens.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:
Don't be shocked when it happens.
who do you think is a better candidate than Gej?
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ekiseme: who do you think is a better candidate than Gej?
The one who is eager to serve this country based on your signature....every kobo counts

So much dollars are unaccounted for in this GEJ administration.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:
The one who is eager to serve this country based on your signature....every kobo counts

So much dollars are unaccounted for in this GEJ administration.
He is the best so far
So,i wouldn't mind voting him in again
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by zanga420: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
If these apc people making noise about corruption has the interest of nigeria at heart I think they should have moved bill to reduce the wicked n ridiculus amount paid to senators n house of reps members. They're enjoying it yet they won't allow us rest. Thats the 1st corruption, stop it then I can start to believe u.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ekiseme: He is the best so far
So,i wouldn't mind voting him in again
I was a great fan of GEJ until I realized corruption is his middle name. The way he frees top guys on high profile corruption trials leaves a lot to be desired.

This is the latest of the inglorious act. https://www.nairaland.com/1924944/efcc-drops-n6bn-fraud-charges/2#26719275
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:
I was a great fan of GEJ until I realized corruption is his middle name. The way he frees top guys on high profile corruption trials leaves a lot to be desired.

This is the latest of the inglorious act. https://www.nairaland.com/1924944/efcc-drops-n6bn-fraud-charges/2#26719275
what if those weren't his decisions?
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ekiseme: what if those weren't his decisions?
Then whose? May be yours grin grin grin Remember, the buck stops on his desk. Anyway, he used to be a good man. Unfortunately, he's surrounded by elements who only think of their pockets instead of the well-being of this country. It's a shame that from 1999 till date the PDP failed to provide Nigerians with 24 hour power; not that the money is not available but was constantly diverted. Obasanjo is culpable here.
Let me not go into pension funds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Ipalibo Gogo-Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor / One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.