Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (30040 Views)

Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by ibedun: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=20pt]I REPEAT!!!![/size]

ibedun: [size=18pt]WHAT HAVE THESE IGBO REFUGEES (HIDING IN YORUBA LAND INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND) GOT AGAINST OUR TRUE SON AND LEADERS TINUBU AND FASHOLA?
WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EDUCATE ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING I AM MISSING.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by shdemidemi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Billyonaire: What baffles me is how politicians reason. When they are sharing the national cake, they dont remember us but when they are sidelined, they call the masses to go on revolution. Just some days ago, Amaechi said all Nigerians are silly, Yes, we agree to be silly. We will not be the ones going on revolution and dying from police brutality while Amaechi and Tinubu of APC fly around in private jets.

Tinubu, Your wife is a senator, why not tell her to start the revolution.

Tinubu, your daughter is Iya loja of all markets in Nigeria, why not tell her to start revolution.

Tinubu, your son in law is State Assembly man, why not tell him to start revolution.

Tinubu, the rest of your children are schooling abroad, living in mashions you looted Lagos state billions to buy, why not tell them to come back and start revolution.

Tinubu, all the assets you own, are from fraud, "kwuorroption (in Buhari's accent), why not start the revolution.

Since Boko Haram has failed, APC warlord, the j.a.n.j.a.w.e.e.d crusader has called for a bloody revolution codenamed "common sense" revolution.

This blood that you are shedding, There is God oh. There is God oh. Tinubu, There is God oh.

I hate APC, every patriotic Nigerian also hate APC.

I actually hate both cos of the past and present record of those that make up the parties.

I think you will make a good politician if you try. *justathought*
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Lordlexyy: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
byrron:

Name the party that is not in government and who are the members in these parties that has not being in government before?
The last time i checked, the federal gov't comprises virtually of pdp card carrying members, and so bundling the Apc and pdp in the same wagon of corruption when the former is never in charge, is incoherent and a deliberate attempt to give false excuses why pdp should continue with their impunity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by SamAfrik(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Billyonaire: What baffles me is how politicians reason. When they are sharing the national cake, they dont remember us but when they are sidelined, they call the masses to go on revolution. Just some days ago, Amaechi said all Nigerians are silly, Yes, we agree to be silly. We will not be the ones going on revolution and dying from police brutality while Amaechi and Tinubu of APC fly around in private jets.

Tinubu, your daughter is Iya loja of all markets in Nigeria, why not tell her to start revolution.

Tinubu, your son in law is State Assembly man, why not tell him to start revolution.

Tinubu, the rest of your children are schooling abroad, living in mashions you looted Lagos state billions to buy, why not tell them to come back and start revolution.

Tinubu, all the assets you own, are from fraud, "kwuorroption (in Buhari's accent), why not start the revolution.

Since Boko Haram has failed, APC warlord, the j.a.n.j.a.w.e.e.d crusader has called for a bloody revolution codenamed "common sense" revolution.

This blood that you are shedding, There is God oh. There is God oh. Tinubu, There is God oh.

No every patriotic Nigerian dont hate APC cos they have not been ruled by them. rather they hate the party that has subjected most of its citizens to poverty even in the midst of plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by standupguy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is obvious that people who plead allegiance to Pdd or APC have interest or affliction to them.
As for neutral Nigerians like myself, we are still waiting for the ideal candidate to emerge even if it called bush party.

APC planning on bringing out Atiku or buhari is regrettably absurd, and the call by there party leader for a revolution, be it (electorate, common sense, or violent), is very hypocritical and quite insulting.
APC has dashed our hope of change unfortunately.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Okudiover(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
fitzmayowa: I guess the common sense revolution is to vote out PDP and voting APC...Talking of passing the bulk

PDP is as much as guilty as APC, putting this country where it is today, it really saddens me when our so called politicians "irrespective of their political party" play on the intelligence of gullible nigerians....SMH

How can 'gullible nigerians' be intelligent?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
shdemidemi:

I actually hate both cos of the past and present record of those that make up the parties.

I think you will make a good politician if you try. *justathought*
I dont think I will retain my sanity if I join participatory politics. Its like people lose their brains the moment they join politics. I am determined to keep my sanity.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2014

You couldn't have said it any better Bro.
I promise to join in the revolution starting with BAT and Lagos if and only if his children and family members would part take in it.
Any Nigerian that joins in a revolution or riot called for by any POLITICIAN without seeing their own children in it is, as CRA put it, SILLY

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Who made that frog eyed man our Gandhi or martin Luther King

He should go and sit down

Look at him and revolution ...after decimating Lagos state ..he should go to marina and tell that to marines

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by standupguy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
ibedun:
[size=20pt]I REPEAT!!!![/size]

You are missing a brain.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by soludo93(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Will the revolution recall the fund he stole from public treasury? Tinubu always want to subject himself to public ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by swedbase(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is coming from a man who was a governor of lagos state for 8 good years and all he could achieve was to be richer than 3 states put together today. Let the revolution start from his home and his South West states Before the rest us can take him serious

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Davidbee(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: Op is a big fool!!

And you desperately need the type of revolution he called for; a common sense revolution!

U r an he-idot. U called op a fool just cos he shared a link?

Once again, u r an E-idot

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
SamAfrik:
No every patriotic Nigerian dont hate APC cos they have not been ruled by them. rather they hate the party that has subjected most of its citizens to poverty even in the midst of plenty.

There is something wrong with your reasoning, and I mean this with no pun intended. You used the word "rule", it shouldnt be so, it should be 'lead', I guess the successive military regimes have ruined your psyche, now your psychology understands politics as rulership instead of leadership.

APC has successfully proven to be anti-democratic. Very Oligarchic, and atomically nepotistic. APC is hydra-headed evil. Buhari sees rulership where we need leadership. Tinubu uses Lordship, where we need leadership. APC calls for revolution when we need democratic election.

The difference is very clear between PDP and APC. But the good news is that those evil devils of PDP have migrated en masse to APC, so APC becomes a very toxic pot of soup, only to be eaten by those who are determined to perish.

Steer clear of evil APC, the one they called j.a.n.j.a.w.e.e.d party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
aljharem:

Yes I can proof that. Why didn't APC supports vote for ribadu why Gej

I thought he is calling for change, why didn't he support his party s candidate named ribadu

Why did he enter the presidential jet to Abuja a week to the election

Also from an APC source, he sold each 5 west states for a billion naira.

What else do you want. It is not until it enters the pages of newspapers

Go and read on Femi Aribasala articles

And who sold Adamawa, Ribadu's state?
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

a THIEF telling thieves to stop stealing and be vigilant.........
n u say we shud seive d message n leave the messnger, are u ok?
tinubu is and oUT AND OUT THIEF, ROBBER, CRIMINAL. wish he was EX but he is still IN THE SYSTEM DICTATING AND ROBBING The little money that is accrued to the south west. do u knw what it means to tag LAGOS STATE economic capital of NIGERIA? LAGOS by right shud be competing with johannesburg, paris, london n the likes. lagos shud be generating its own power and selling also to other states, i knw u wiill say federal govt wont allow cos of the policies borderng distribution n generattion. so lagos state dont wanna flout the laws of fed rep of nigeria, but the FLOUT THE LAWS BORDERING INFOMATION BILL, FREEDOM OF PRESS! who is fooling who?

My brother, states can now generate and use their power. GEJ has given them that right since, yet Lagos can't still generate power for her citizens cos someone stole all the money there. This is why they can't attack the FG on power anymore, they'll be disgraced by what other states by what other states are doing with their generated electricity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by charsol: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
That's their trademark .....always instigating voilence and inciting the masses against the government

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by standupguy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

There is something wrong with your reasoning, and I mean this with no pun intended. You used the word "rule", it shouldnt be so, it should be 'led', I guess the successive military regimes have ruined your psyche, now your psychology understands politics as rulership instead of leadership.

APC has successfully proven to be anti-democratic. Very Oligarchic, and atomically nepotistic. APC is hydra-headed evil. Buhari sees rulership where we need leadership. Tinubu uses Lordship, where we need leadership. APC calls for revolution when we need democratic election.

The difference is very clear between PDP and APC. But the good news is that those evil devils of PDP have migrated en masse to APC, so APC becomes a very toxic pot of soup, only to be eaten by those who are determined to perish.

Bros you dey see clear abeg.
No need to argue, with anyone, it is regrettable that GEJ is going to stay till 2019.
We can as well start making plans to live with that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by stevenosa(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
A word is ENOUGH for those of you that will be going to vote in the next presidential election in 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by superstar3: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
em77: Nigerians beware of APC, stay away frm them.

As well as Pdp, they are the same.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

There is something wrong with your reasoning, and I mean this with no pun intended. You used the word "rule", it shouldnt be so, it should be 'led', I guess the successive military regimes have ruined your psyche, now your psychology understands politics as rulership instead of leadership.

Well said again.
I always tell people that the present PDP is less than 1 year in office since the bad leaders that ruled for 15 years (either directly or trying to control bt proxy) have all left to apc.
Now they want to continue from where the stopped but GOD FORBIDS
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chubhie: You have to Respect Tinubu for always trying hard to make a good case for where his interest lies. Tinubu still remains the best of Nigerian politician for he knows how to play his game coded. In this piece, have found over a thousand and one ways of knocking Tinubu out but, will just be by the ring side and watch for his loyalist to blow his trumpets and see how PDP replies. Politics seems entertaining when observed as a neutral. I see you honourable.

Common sense has never been known to be common afterall

Abs that is what tinubu lacks and lacks that totally ....he should tell us how much he milked Lagos and all these Yoruba APC states

He should tell us about his fraudulent firms

He should tell us about his cronies and relatives in Lagos

Learnt that he buried his mum with billion

And he wants us to revolt

Charity starts at home

Let him start it then his children follow then when he relinquished all the I'll gotten wealth I can think of rationale OG joint revolution

Its a misnomer for a bad man to deliver a good will massage

Tinubu is bad so his message is taken with a pinch if salt

Forget the foolish Amaechi

A disgrace to the igbos bearing that name

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tempest01(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Uteghe:
Conviction,pure and simple. The need for change.

Are you not seeing the changes coming gradually, or you expect a wand to wave and everything turns around?

Mark me, when (if) you get the change you so desire, you'll keep looking for more changes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by katunj: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nutase: Chai we don suffer for naija. When will politicians look at us with some decency.
The thief that sold d SW to Jonathan in 2011 is calling for a revolution now. Return the money you were paid in 2011then i might consider listening to you. MSTCHEWWWWWWWWWWW.
I swear I dey para now.
your f00lishness has no limit, how much was he paid? Were you there when he got the money? Hopeless youths like you that still eat and stay under your parents roof will come here and talk trash.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lordlexyy: The last time i check, the federal gov't comprises virtually of pdp card carrying members, and so bundling the Apc and pdp in the same wagon of corruption when the former is never in charge, is incoherent and a deliberate attempt to give false excuses why pdp should continue with their impunity.

The last time I checked, PDP & APC has states controlled by their parties, they have state house of assemblies controlled by their parties and they have members at the national house so which of this parties is not in government?

u may be an APC card carrying member but im not rather i make bold to say again that PDP=APC!

Same known thieves in two different gangs or groups.

U are looking at the names of the parties but I am looking at the characters that make up the parties.

Remove the veil of sentiment and u will see that recycling of thieves from one party to another party can not erase the anticidents of the characters in these parties.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nigeria now needs a ‘common sense revolution,’ a revolution that calls forth a return to decency, probity, transparency of process and fairness in outcome.“ This is done not by subterfuge, divide and rule and turning Nigeria in a field of discord or a street of broken institutions. It is accomplished by honouring the principles of democratic good governance and economic justice. It is done by persuading the people they are better off as one instead of better off tearing at one another’s throats.“Nigerians should be prepared for change.

Well said.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
standupguy: It is obvious that people who plead allegiance to Pdd or APC have interest or affliction to them.
As for neutral Nigerians like myself, we are still waiting for the ideal candidate to emerge even if it called bush party.

APC planning on bringing out Atiku or buhari is regrettably absurd, and the call by there party leader for a revolution, be it (electorate, common sense, or violent), is very hypocritical and quite insulting.
APC has dashed our hope of change unfortunately.

We are on the same page.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
byrron:

I have always known u were a tout and a raw one for that matter.
posting a news with its link now makes me a fool?

This is the hieght of mental dumbness.
U are just a tout.

i think he was refering to the title of your thread, you should have qualified that word 'revolution' on the title. some of us are lazy and may not read the whole story.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
He described the Nigeria of today as the nightmare of its founding fathers. Tinubu further berated the PDP-led Federal Government of using religion to divide Nigerians Never has an elected government in Nigeria employed religion as a tool to divide the people, setting Nigerian brother against brother in a manner that allows this administration to function at the basest level of governance while seeking to establish a political domination that seeks no greater purpose than its self-perpetuation He said rather than promote religious tolerance and harmonious living, Jonathan’s government believes its electoral chances are enhanced by promoting ethnicism, internal divisions and religious suspicion but “successful nations are not built this way, have we not learned the lesson that we paid the high price of civil war to learn

These are the key points.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
samplegirl: I stand to be corrected, the call for revolution is as a result of boko haram's inability to achieve its political purpose.
Tinubu, boko haram is gradually collapsing and will collaspse completly so will this your mad call of revolution collapse.

Use your head for once. He is calling for a 'common sense revolution' Why are you guys so empty upstairs? He is simply asking you to cast your votes wisely not take up arms.

You must make a public apology to Buhari and others if eventually they are exonerated from your blind accusations. If you don't, you will immediately be wrongly accused and jailed, amen.

That should teach you to stop making unfounded allegations

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Civory(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tinubu shud start telling us how they(APC) intend to rescue Nigerians from the hands of PDP
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Isiterere(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
aljharem:

Yes I can proof that. Why didn't APC supports vote for ribadu why Gej
Can this justify why GEJ failed to win Osun State in 2011?
I thought he is calling for change, why didn't he support his party s candidate named ribadu
who else if not Ribadu?
Why did he enter the presidential jet to Abuja a week to the election
can you (personally)refuse presidential jet when a powerful president like ours beckon on you?
Also from an APC source, he sold each 5 west states for a billion naira.
PDP source or ACN/APC sold out source?
What else do you want. It is not until it enters the pages of newspapers

Go and read on Femi Aribasala articles
He always has opinion(s) and he's entitled to it.

ALL IZZ WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship / Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC / Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.