Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (35128 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by iykedare(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2014
prettythicksme: very good kudos to you@op let me add the last one never date a brokeass nigga who is lazy and NFA

Parasite

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ITbomb(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2014
tempem: You are wrong...... I'm telling you again, you are wrong.... Are you telling me that there is nothing like No sex before marriage?
Yes, under normal circumstances, and considering the prevalent social climate, it is unwise not to check out the bonnet before taking the car home
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by tempem: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2014
I beg to disagree..... You could ask her, she'll surely tell you. She knows if she lied you'll sure get to know..... Oh!! That's for virgin guys
'cause I did know you might have been selecting sites and sampling for long wink
ITbomb:
Yes, under normal circumstances, and considering the prevalent social climate, it is unwise not to check out the bonnet before taking the car home
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by marieolae(f): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2014
youngds:
angry sure, i do!!

that's ur biz
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ITbomb(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2014
tempem: I beg to disagree..... You could ask her, she'll surely tell you. She knows if she lied you'll sure get to know..... Oh!! That's for virgin guys
'cause I did know you might have been selecting sites and sampling for long wink
What if she tells me the truth that she had been ridden for a while, is it not prudent that I check if the engine is still in good shape to carry my unborn pikins?

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by tempem: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2014
That spot is my turn off.....if it's for a while I'll never settle for less.. She's like every other runz girls then. But guy you are something.. grin
ITbomb:
What if she tells me the truth that she had been ridden for a while, is it not prudent that I check if the engine is still in good shape to carry my unborn pikins?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ITbomb(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2014
tempem: That spot is my turn off.....if it's for a while I'll never settle for less.. She's like every other runz girls then. But guy you are something.. grin
I would advise you then, if you can't bear the truth then don't ask her, I have seen innocent looking angels with dirty things in their closet. I have seen a lot before I came to that conclusion. Believe me, it is bad out there
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by tempem: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Let's stop here.
ITbomb:
I would advise you then, if you can't bear the truth then don't ask her, I have seen innocent looking angels with dirty things in their closet. I have seen a lot before I came to that conclusion. Believe me, it is bad out there

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Kunlexic(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Thou shall not be after money during relationship...that shd be No.1
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by promisingstar(f): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=Andy790]Anything that is good is worth fighting for....if the man is good & a silly girl is trying to steal ur glory....omo fight d gal ooooo

Good men are very scarce....
Good sex will keep a good man ooooo....
4rm a mans point of view...[/quote

One OP already said relationship cn be complex...different people with different school of thought
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2014
ugwum007:

you again. ...dis broke boyfriend of urs ve really dealt with u
guy face your front what do you mean by me again,you know me
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by MDelgado(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2014
BreezyRita: 1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!

2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself

3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to some ladies. Ladies, please!

4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!

5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not a punching bag. If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to Mike Tyson. Ladies, abi?

6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!

7. Be bold when men toast you. Stop cutting flowers or drawing circles with your leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.

8. If you are not sure of your man especially if the relationship is still new, never take your girlfriend to his house or give her his number or BB pin. Odikwa very risky!

9. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.

10. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man.

11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!

12. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. Fou fou fou… foul! It is an aberration.

13. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare them away.

14. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you. Don’t believe anything in the contrary. Don’t be stampeded into a relationship.

15. If your purpose for financing a man is to keep him, that could be a big mistake. Finance for the right reasons.

16. Men are not the same. Don’t listen to “men are the same jare!” It’s a lie! How many men have you met out of about six billion people on earth? You see am nau, abi?

17. Adventures can be sweet. However, never embark on a long trip to meet a man without informing someone. Never!

18. Guys have a way of saying “don’t let anybody know about us yet.” If the relationship is up to three months and counting,somebody should know about it jor! Better things, they no dey hide am.

19. They say good girls love bad boys. And as a good girl, you are looking for a bad boy to love? OYO for you! Let bad girls love bad boys and good girls love good boys. Nobody should use your head to catch a bullet.

20. Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.

20 commandments is much bro,Common 10 inside scriptures we know fit obey..You want them to obey these commandments when they are in love or out?Sometimes love comes with cataracts..talking about 4,5,6..
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2014
iykedare:

Parasite
Termite!!!
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by whoawa(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Taleeysun: Okay am only guilty of number 1
believe me u r guilty of all
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2014
ibietela2:

You again? I thought you said you are married so what is your problem with broke guys?
I wonder why some of you guys put the matter of broke guys for hear,infact I can see you really take it serious as well na wahoo for dem nairalanders.una just dey tackle me,me too dey house for all of una grin
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by MDelgado(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2014
nnekamezor: Nice one OP.... Ur writeup made real sense

You think a lady who is yet to marry at the age of 35 would obey these commandments?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Ephhay(f): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Saw dis on facebook already.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Taleeysun(f): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2014
whoawa: believe me u r guilty of all
@all, seriously.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Taleeysun(f): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2014
diablos:

Are u sure or its the opposite? undecided
lol.. Completely sure
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by MDelgado(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2014
prettythicksme: I wonder why some of you guys put the matter of broke guys for hear,infact I can see you really take it serious as well na wahoo for dem nairalanders.una just dey tackle me,me too dey house for all of una grin

After trying so hard not to cross your lane,I think I will,what's your problem with broke guys?it is high time i start taking thread hostages..
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by babygifty(f): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2014
This is a gud 1, nice @op
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by PrincessB1(f): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2014
I am so loving this 20 commandmendscheesy
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by beyondwalls: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Tho not a lady, i like no. 20
Being single MAY not last forever
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by myhero4eva: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Well op i agree with u on a man making up to see his girl frnd's people and from what i undastnd, u meant even wen he is nt ready, she shuld drag him to her haux...? Dats y many relatnships had crashed. Let me tell ladies dat there r feministic n behavioral rules dey must follow which continues to make d man luk out for them. U must be a rules persn. Nt afta given sex on d 1st, 2nd or 3rd date u expect him to cm and kn ur ppl. A man must be motivated by ur attitude, discipline n self value b4 dat and dats wen he is n Love. Thanks ladies
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by MenGoingThereWay: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Even after all this commandments women will still end up being side chicks, women will continue to live off and depend on men, women will continue to love up men that treat them like shit and beat them and women will continue to give up the cookie on the alter of roasted fish and sharwama.

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2014
MDelgado:

You think a lady who is yet to marry at the age of 35 would obey these commandments?
well every one has her own Choices to mk..
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ibietela2(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
prettythicksme: I wonder why some of you guys put the matter of broke guys for hear,infact I can see you really take it serious as well na wahoo for dem nairalanders.una just dey tackle me,me too dey house for all of una grin

K
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Sweetlemon(f): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2014
Lol!

I love this.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ONYEBALL: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2014
prettythicksme: very good kudos to you@op let me add the last one never date a brokeass nigga who is lazy and NFA
U don suffer for that guy hand no be small,na so ur man be?,ndo.sad

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by PrettyClare7(f): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2014
ITbomb: .
I doubt if they keep 5 out of these
But for No. 6

I will advise you to make it read, 'Thou shall not give IT to him anytime he wants', because verily verily I say unto you, if you play hard to get in your relationship, it might be hard to keep. The rule remains, if you don't want to taste the cooking, don't enter the kitchen. Stay away from relationship if you don't want to give, however if you give at every peck and call, you go soon expire
please what is IT?

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by sambisa5: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2014
BreezyRita: 1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!

2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself

3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to some ladies. Ladies, please!

4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!

5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not a punching bag. If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to Mike Tyson. Ladies, abi?

6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!

7. Be bold when men toast you. Stop cutting flowers or drawing circles with your leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.

8. If you are not sure of your man especially if the relationship is still new, never take your girlfriend to his house or give her his number or BB pin. Odikwa very risky!

9. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.

10. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man.

11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!

12. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. Fou fou fou… foul! It is an aberration.

13. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare them away.

14. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you. Don’t believe anything in the contrary. Don’t be stampeded into a relationship.

15. If your purpose for financing a man is to keep him, that could be a big mistake. Finance for the right reasons.

16. Men are not the same. Don’t listen to “men are the same jare!” It’s a lie! How many men have you met out of about six billion people on earth? You see am nau, abi?

17. Adventures can be sweet. However, never embark on a long trip to meet a man without informing someone. Never!

18. Guys have a way of saying “don’t let anybody know about us yet.” If the relationship is up to three months and counting,somebody should know about it jor! Better things, they no dey hide am.

19. They say good girls love bad boys. And as a good girl, you are looking for a bad boy to love? OYO for you! Let bad girls love bad boys and good girls love good boys. Nobody should use your head to catch a bullet.

20. Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.

pls op,what do u mean in no. 17
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Gguy4real: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Hmm..I love this thread especially number 19 and 20 some girls no get brain but I think if they read the last two they will understand that is good to date a reasonable and responsible guy than bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos / A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) / The Girl With 4 Boyfriends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.