Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (35121 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by chinedusamson(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Missmossy: Wow! This is quite amazing cool Its been a while i saw a list of commandments for ladies that made meaningful sense.

The first point will only end up eating you up bit by bit when you realize you are going nowhere by sticking to a man you date for pity or sheer sympathy.

3"" gboza for sympathetic guys grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by InHim4Him(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2014
I keep wondering if these Internet guru girls ever asked their mothers and grandmothers how they managed to have fantastic homes, good health and humor without Internet dos and donts.
Money is not everything, common sense is.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by BreezyRita(f): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy: This is better compared to your previous thread where you didn't make sense at all undecided

But No.6 tho
Hmmm
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2014
BreezyRita:
Hmmm
yes? undecided
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by raphy(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2014
this op try well well but come o this commandments pass 20 o.why do some girls like guys to buy them recharge card everytime without knowing that we will need something inreturn.life is all about rob my back i rob ya back.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Idydarling(f): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2014
a thousand likes on ur right, ten thousand likes on ur left @ OP!

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by afoladupe(f): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Wooooh amazing lovly, thnks F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ ur advice....... cheesy
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by maxisfield(f): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2014
I guess am nt d only one dt blivs dt 'all men r nt d same' wink
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by youngds: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: that's ur biz

kinda *our biz*, just trying to get ur attention anyway, i really wanna change ur perspective about bin single, it cool doh, buh bin dat pretty @dp jizzz! u ain't helping our ecosystem, so i wuld personally find u sum1 to add up too
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ITbomb(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
PrettyClare7: please what is IT?

It is an appellation which connotes the phenomenon of the vigorous phallus in a coitus agadoj in an almost vertical pistonic trajectory navigating the arroyo of opposite pairs of the same species.
Do you need further explanation or a demonstration?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by aex41142(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
ITbomb: .
I doubt if they keep 5 out of these
But for No. 6

I will advise you to make it read, 'Thou shall not give IT to him anytime he wants', because verily verily I say unto you, if you play hard to get in your relationship, it might be hard to keep. The rule remains, if you don't want to taste the cooking, don't enter the kitchen. Stay away from relationship if you don't want to give, however if you give at every peck and call, you go soon expire
na so e be ooo
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by BreezyRita(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
yes? undecided
Did I say anything?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by chymystique(f): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
harrysterol: becos kitten is the only thing ladies bring into a relationship nothing more than that

Maybe the kinda ladies you date that's the only thing they bring to the relationship.. I really dunno y most guys reason that way .. Seriously dude there is more to relationships than puccie, dikk and sex

ITbomb:
It is an appellation which connotes the phenomenon of the vigorous phallus in a coitus agadoj in an almost vertical pistonic trajectory navigating the arroyo of opposite pairs of the same species.

grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Really LOL
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Justeenaleo(f): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
goofyone:
There used to be a really cute picture of you around, I guess you removed it. Wouldn't it be nice to put it back? smiley
wink
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Adaeze003(f): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think no6 goes with no19

Date your like... you can't be a good girl n date a bad boy expecting him to "wait".
And yea... Good guys can wait... if they feel you're worth it...

Btw, why are all the rules concerning our dealings with the opposite sex? O well... u tried...
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by PrettyClare7(f): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
ITbomb:

lwkmd! Seriously u made no sense. On a serious note what is d meanin of IT
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by tania28(f): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
BreezyRita: 1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!

2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself

3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to some ladies. Ladies, please!

4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!

5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not a punching bag. If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to Mike Tyson. Ladies, abi?

6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!

7. Be bold when men toast you. Stop cutting flowers or drawing circles with your leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.

8. If you are not sure of your man especially if the relationship is still new, never take your girlfriend to his house or give her his number or BB pin. Odikwa very risky!

9. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.

10. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man.

11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!

12. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. Fou fou fou… foul! It is an aberration.

13. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare them away.

14. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you. Don’t believe anything in the contrary. Don’t be stampeded into a relationship.

15. If your purpose for financing a man is to keep him, that could be a big mistake. Finance for the right reasons.

16. Men are not the same. Don’t listen to “men are the same jare!” It’s a lie! How many men have you met out of about six billion people on earth? You see am nau, abi?

17. Adventures can be sweet. However, never embark on a long trip to meet a man without informing someone. Never!

18. Guys have a way of saying “don’t let anybody know about us yet.” If the relationship is up to three months and counting,somebody should know about it jor! Better things, they no dey hide am.

19. They say good girls love bad boys. And as a good girl, you are looking for a bad boy to love? OYO for you! Let bad girls love bad boys and good girls love good boys. Nobody should use your head to catch a bullet.

20. Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.
I love this write up
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by seraphicesty: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
True talk 1-19 but 20 is d bomb.... grin will try my best to keep them.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Andy790(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rebuke:

Heresy! No good man goes into a relationship or stays in a relationship because of 'good sex' (fornication).

Kinda scared of this generation, arghhhh!

Seems you are very old ooooo
Do you know what the past generation was like?
love and sex is interwoven....if he loves her & the sex is bad..he will definitely leave sumday...
But if both are great..then its for beta for worse..
Am nt in support of fornication....
But i call pre marital sex....compactibiity testing...
Which is necessary....
And i call fornication...having sex with people u dont love...
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Andy790(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=promisingstar][/quote]

thats acceptable...
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Heycube(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
If all ladies can obey all ds commandment dis world wil be more interesting.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
BreezyRita:
Did I say anything?
But yoy quoted me undecided
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ugwum007(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
prettythicksme: guy face your front what do you mean by me again,you know me

I don't know pls & I don't want to know u cos it seems u appear anywhere the word 'broke' is written. ..
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ugwum007(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Andy790:

Seems you are very old ooooo
Do you know what the past generation was like?
love and sex is interwoven....if he loves her & the sex is bad..he will definitely leave sumday...
But if both are great..then its for beta for worse..
Am nt in support of fornication....
But i call pre marital sex....compactibiity testing...
Which is necessary....
And i call fornication...having sex with people u dont love...

this is not what bible calls fornication. ...it is sex outside marriage. ..no second meaning pls
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2014
6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!

If he is desperate to have it from you and you stubbornly refuse, what's the assurance he wont desperately seek it from a nearby cheerful giver?

7. Be bold when men toast you. Stop cutting flowers or drawing circles with your leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.

LOOOOOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by mdee1(m): 5:47am On Oct 03, 2014
UjSizzle: Why is it all about men I was hoping to read something a bit more......different undecided

Good effort though.
#Lesbiantinz
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by mdee1(m): 5:48am On Oct 03, 2014
tellwisdom: Op you are a very foolish gurl..number 10 is a sign that u are a thief ...bye angry angry
lol, take am esy oo #Lifenajeje
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by mdee1(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2014
BKings: @op tell them to stop demanding too much from us, we are not your fathers. Even a guy who never wanted sex could be tempted to ask for it when u continue demanding from him so you won't have a reason to call him MAGA. tongue
D more she demands for money, the more u should demand for sex.The more u give her, the more she should give u....Nobody is gonna lose in the end #Mutualism
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2014
ugwum007:

I don't know pls & I don't want to know u cos it seems u appear anywhere the word 'broke' is written. ..
I appear because most of u guys are appreciating broke guys.you know let them know that brokeness is something crazy,you guys should encourage them to worker harder pls!!!!!!!!!
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by jearile(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
BreezyRita: 1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!

2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself

3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to some ladies. Ladies, please!

4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!

5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not a punching bag. If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to Mike Tyson. Ladies, abi?

8. If you are not sure of your man especially if the relationship is still new, never take your girlfriend to his house or give her his number or BB pin. Odikwa very risky!

9. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.

10. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man.

11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!

12. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. Fou fou fou… foul! It is an aberration.

13. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare them away.

14. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you. Don’t believe anything in the contrary. Don’t be stampeded into a relationship.

15. If your purpose for financing a man is to keep him, that could be a big mistake. Finance for the right reasons.

16. Men are not the same. Don’t listen to “men are the same jare!” It’s a lie! How many men have you met out of about six billion people on earth? You see am nau, abi?

17. Adventures can be sweet. However, never embark on a long trip to meet a man without informing someone. Never!

18. Guys have a way of saying “don’t let anybody know about us yet.” If the relationship is up to three months and counting,somebody should know about it jor! Better things, they no dey hide am.

19. They say good girls love bad boys. And as a good girl, you are looking for a bad boy to love? OYO for you! Let bad girls love bad boys and good girls love good boys. Nobody should use your head to catch a bullet.

20. Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.

These commandments are not grievous... She that hath an ear, let her ear ooooh!
Wisdom in oppose to experience is the best teacher.

God bless the writer.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by PrettyPhine(f): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2014

Only a lazy and dependent lady will do that.

@OP, well done. Its educating.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by BreezyRita(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
tellwisdom: Op you are a very foolish gurl..number 10 is a sign that u are a thief ...bye angry angry

I didn't want to comment but you made me..... Where did you not understand in this thread? Apart from where you showed your stupidity of course!
You know I've met stupid in my time, but you top the list..
That or you have trouble seeing well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.