Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (35123 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Jennyflux: 12:05am On Oct 02, 2014
men are not worth it, keeping rules will even worsen the issues,, i guess we ladies do the best we can,, nothing can please nigerian guys?

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by radiant3(f): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2014
20 commandments on point!
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ibietela2(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2014
prettythicksme: very good kudos to you@op let me add the last one never date a brokeass nigga who is lazy and NFA

You again? I thought you said you are married so what is your problem with broke guys?

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by helphelp: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Mosescology: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2014
d men association of flirt(MAF)........ ARE ANGRY!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by born2boink(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2014
dmcdad:
Same could be said of the ladies too. Men! Never date a broke butt lady who thinks money grows on trees and can't work her patch in a relationship. Such ladies are parasitic and would only eat you up until...lipsrsealed

You know what happens with a parasite and a host. Need I say more?
perfectly executed Sir
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by basille(m): 12:40am On Oct 02, 2014
BreezyRita: 1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!
Permission to share your write up on my blog please? That's if your the original author of the write-up.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by lovelyronke20(f): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2014
*yawns*
here they go again.
a guy somewhere be composing the counter version meant for tomorrow's homepage
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Was about wearing my boxing gloves when i saw the topic on fp.....Nice one Op. If only ladies will listen and stop being gullible with the numerous lies that irresponsible boys spew everyday even on this thread......If women in their 40s still get married and have kids, why can't you save yourself from all the harmful drugs and abortions you'll expose yourself to all in the name of keeping that mortal happy?

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: I love no 20
are you stil single, God is about to answer your prayer grin
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by diablos: 1:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Taleeysun: Okay am only guilty of number 1

Are u sure or its the opposite? undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by bosun11(m): 1:11am On Oct 02, 2014
dmcdad:
Same could be said of the ladies too. Men! Never date a broke butt lady who thinks money grows on trees and can't work her patch in a relationship. Such ladies are parasitic and would only eat you up until...lipsrsealed

You know what happens with a parasite and a host. Need I say more?

very nice reply , no mind am
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by diablos: 1:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Is unbelievable how women of these days practice and live their lives based on wat they read in novels, online books and on the internet undecided It jst depicts d fact dat many of these ladies have no self esteem, lack positive and decisive behaviour and have no minds of their own. Infact many of u ladies lack good upbringing because if u were raised properly, u dont need 10 commandments on nairaland to know how to handle ur relationships and commitments.

Anyways u ladies can continue practicing wat u read online...wen dat dude gets fed up of ur fake life and script play and call it quits to get someone better...thats wen u start calling ur mums and grandmums witches and d reasons behind ur single boring life...by then most of ur friends must have settled in dia respective matrimonial homes while u must have come of age grin, then u start going to spiritual and white garment churches, doing assignments during unholy hours shocked, getting extremely frustrated till wen all odds set in embarassed...u finally find a young guy somewhere who could be younger than ur junior brother or even young enough to be ur son grin...then u start behaving normal, preaching love and showering gifts, but we all know how the story eventually ends embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Punstar: 1:49am On Oct 02, 2014
No Pun intended.......This is on point
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Rebuke: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Andy790: Anything that is good is worth fighting for....if the man is good & a silly girl is trying to steal ur glory....omo fight d gal ooooo

Good men are very scarce....
Good sex will keep a good man ooooo....
4rm a mans point of view...

Heresy! No good man goes into a relationship or stays in a relationship because of 'good sex' (fornication).

Kinda scared of this generation, arghhhh!
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by tempem: 2:18am On Oct 02, 2014
You are wrong...... I'm telling you again, you are wrong.... Are you telling me that there is nothing like No sex before marriage?
ITbomb: .
I doubt if they keep 5 out of these
But for No. 6

I will advise you to make it read, 'Thou shall not give IT to him anytime he wants', because verily verily I say unto you, if you play hard to get in your relationship, it might be hard to keep. The rule remains, if you don't want to taste the cooking, don't enter the kitchen. Stay away from relationship if you don't want to give, however if you give at every peck and call, you go soon expire
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by tokjohn: 2:49am On Oct 02, 2014
See how some one bought some shoes costing about $2 Million shocked shocked .

Nick Cannon $2 Million Diamond Shoes HD
Please like and share! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEpLhuYXUmE
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Atmmachine(m): 3:03am On Oct 02, 2014
That's why most ladies will remain unmarried..
#Too much rules.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by timilehing(m): 3:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Crap
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 02, 2014
tokjohn: See how some one bought some shoes costing about $2 Million shocked shocked .
Nick Cannon $2 Million Diamond Shoes HD
Please like and share! grin

He donated it to charity.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Analorgue(m): 4:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Justeenaleo: 21) Don't date him because you scared he might be the last to woo you.
A WOMAN IS ALWAYS ATTRACTIVE JUST AS A MAN IS NEVER UGLY.
this is subject to serious verification.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by youngds: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2014
undecided
marieolae: I love no 20
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by youngds: 5:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Jennyflux: men are not worth it, keeping rules will even worsen the issues,, i guess we ladies do the best we can,, nothing can please nigerian guys?

av u tried bin Pamela Anderson??
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by marieolae(f): 5:12am On Oct 02, 2014
youngds:

undecided

u gat a problemm?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by henryobinna(m): 5:22am On Oct 02, 2014
2scorehigh: Hmm...relationships and rules? It's always about the rules as if there's one-size fits it all that everyone must follow.

Well, rules ain't for me.

In fact, the more I see these rules; the more I thank my creator for making me an Android!
shocked
you're a robot?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by youngds: 5:24am On Oct 02, 2014
angry sure, i do!!
marieolae: u gat a problemm?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by henryobinna(m): 5:27am On Oct 02, 2014
webdezzi: *yawns*
here they go again.
a guy somewhere be composing the counter version meant for tomorrow's homepage
yeap! am anxiously waiting for it. I wonder it contents
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ugwum007(m): 5:40am On Oct 02, 2014
prettythicksme: very good kudos to you@op let me add the last one never date a brokeass nigga who is lazy and NFA

you again. ...dis broke boyfriend of urs ve really dealt with u

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by femi4: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2014
No 11 is not the Man's fault!
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2014
DIS IS SO ON-POINT. BUT DEM GO GREE?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by harrysterol(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2014
chymystique:

Lol @ the bolded.. But sriously am wonderin why some guys are having issues with no. 6.. Hehehe .. grin grin grin.. .......
becos kitten is the only thing ladies bring into a relationship nothing more than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.