Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Prophet Of Allah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophet Of Allah (7685 Views)

Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God. / Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I don't have much to say on this thread since i was absent from the beginiing, but i must confess bro you are ignorant of your bible.

In Acts 2:29-30 New International Version (NIV)
“Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne.

Or maybe the above is not part of the bible undecided

Sorry for my late response cos my vry busy daily schedule makes it difficult to spend quality tym here on nl.

Now back to ur post, i want u to know dat i really appreciate d way u hav suddenly metamorphosed into a believer of d Holy Bible's New Testament verses, lol. But i jst hope u did study d entire chapter u quoted completely sha for a better understanding of Apostle Peter's message there.

Back to the issue, Apostle Peter, in Acts 2:25-36, did refer to King David as a prophet for d sole reason that David is one of the few men of old to whom d prophecy of d coming of our Lord and . Saviour Jesus Christ was revealed. All these is explained by the Apostle in verses 25-36 of chapt. 2 (Acts). The term 'prophet' there was used by Peter specifically for clarity sake because Peter knows that so much respect n honour is accorded to the David by d Jews; as such he cited d examples of David (amongst others) to prove to d Jews that Jesus is indeed Lord.

Furthermore, kindly note that apart frm David, there were other different men(and women) of God in days of old to whom "prophecy" was revealed, but who were NOT prophets still. Prophethood is a calling, however, there were indeed men of old that communed wit God directly & prophecies were directly revealed to them, but are not prophets and were called by God to be (or to serve him) as Judges, Leaders/kings, Priests e.t.c. E.g Gideon (Judges 7:2-cool, Miriam (Exodus 15:20) and others.

So mallam Rilwayne, i still stand by my earlier submission that King was not a prophet; as such, he isnt included in d order of d old Testament Prophets. The prophet that served God during his time & reign was Nathan; alongside Samuel.
David's primary call (by God) in life was to be king over Isreal (His people) [1 Samuel 16:1-13].

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Empiree:

@bolds, stop being deceptive. Quran is talking about David and Solomon mentioned in the Bible(but which falsehoods have been attributed to). After you realize you are losing you start making irrelevant excuses shocked

No one is forcing anything down your throw. Another easy way out after finding out you are losing shocked

After you realize that you losing, you begin to stray from David and Solomon issues. Leave Hadith out of this. You have no knowledge of that. Just conjecture.

That Prophets David and Solomon are not prophets according to your Bible, that's your prerogative.

After you trashed the great servants of Allah, you now backed down when you realized Bible messed big time. Let me give you word of wisdom. The mistakes made by David and Solomon is equivalent (with variation) to that of Jesus the son of Mary. Only God is perfect. David, Solomon, Moses, John Jesus, Muhammad (peace be upon them) are all servants of God. Therefore, they were subjected to mistakes. What's the big deal in that?. But if you insist that Jesus was perfect, then wait until zemaye, tola9ja, Rilwayne001 come on board to trash that for you. Bible recorded mistakes made by Jesus. Does that make him any less than prophet or any less beloved by God Almighty?. "Mistakes" they made are divine wisdom (to teach mankind lesson). Quran records mistakes by Moses's encounter with a man named Kidir. This does not make him any less God's chosen among his people. Wise up pal.

@empiree, hmm its now clear to me dat u ar nothing bt a confused islamiyya student pretending to be scholar.
Its good u called ur e-warriors to assist u because d way u'r going is to say d least, pathetic.
All ur long epistles are utter b.s, sorry to say. I dont bliv in ur Quran one bit so anythin u quote frm there makes no sense to me as a christian. Nevertheless, i'v read d Quran myself many tyms over, so i know wot its all abt.
Bt because of d respect i hv for oda pple's religious beliefs, i wont want to condemn ur holy book by harshly critiquing it. Peace

And congrats on ur self acclaimed victory @empiree (lol). D last tym i checkd i wasnt in any competitn wit u, but to xpose all ur false doctrines here. So winner empiree, congrats for showing us all hw clownish u are, lol; funny dude.

Let me add also dat Jesus is God and no body (not even ur nl islamic e-warriors or ur best ulamas) can prove otherwise. So u better concentrate on hw best to repair d damaged reputatn of ur beloved prophet M instead of spreading lies on nl.

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Zags001: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Smh.
You all have succeeded in altering the submission by arguing about totally different issues from that of the OP.
The title of this thread is:
The prophet of Allah.
So why has the thread been turned into a David/Solomon thread pls? Lets try and get back to the main post pls because thats what most of us here came to read & comment about. Anyone who wants to argue further about something different should kindly open a different thread for that.

Now this is the opening post thus;

[quote
author=haffaze777 post=26773946]Those words that are in bold are the extracted
words pertaining to the history of Prophet
Muhammad from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
Muhammad ibn 'Abdullah (also spelled Mohammed or
Muhammed) (ca. 570 Mecca - June 8, 632 Medina), is
the foundation of the religion of Islam and is regarded
as Muslims as a mesenger and prophet of God (Arabic:
Allah), the last and the greatest law-bearer in a series
of prophets. Muslims consider him the restorer of the
uncorrupted original monotheistic faith (Islam) of
Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other
prophets. He was also active as a diploma, merchant,
philosopher, orator, legislator, reformer, military,
general, and, according to Muslim belief, an agent of
divine action.
It is mentioned above that Prophet Muhammad is
regarded to be the messenger and prophet of God,
the last and the greatest law-bearer in a series of
prophet. As he is the last law-bearer in a series of
prophet, it is rational for moderate Muslims to
accept that the Holy Quran to be the only source
that is reliable for meditation and it is not
justifiable for anyone to use the words from other
muslims, especially the words from muslim
extremists, in replacement of the words from
Allah.
Born in 570 CE in the Arabian city of Mecca, he was
orphaned at a young age and brought up under the
care of his uncle Abu Talib. He later worked mostly as
a merchant, as well as shepherd, and was first married
by age 25. Discontented with life in Mecca, he
retreated to a cave in the surrounding mountains for
meditation and reflection. According to Islamic beliefs
it was here, at age 40, in the month of Ramadan,
where he received his first revelation from God.
According to Muslim tradition, Muhammad's wife
Khadija was the first to believe he was a prophet. She
was soon followed by Muhammad's ten-year-old
cousin ali ibn Abi Talib, close fiend Abu Bakr, and
adopted son Zaid.
From the above statements, it is obvious that
Prophet Muhammad actively involved in preaching
the message of Allah and that caused his wife to
be the first to become Muslim. After the conversion
to Muslim by his wife, his friend, his close friend
and adopted son, were lately to be converted to
Muslims as well. At that time when Prophet
Muhammad received the revelation from Allah, he
did not slaughter his wife, friend and adopted son
since they were not Muslims at all in the
beginning. Prophet Muhammad was willing to
spare his time to reach out to the pagans and that
lead to the conversions to muslims one to be
followed by another. For instance, if Prophet
Muhammad was a selfish and cruel man, he would
simply hide the message of Allah from his close
firiend and his adopted son without showing
mercy to reach out to them so as to patiently wait
for their repentance to become muslims since they
were not muslims initially at all.
Three years after this event Muhammad started
preaching these revelations publicly, proclaiming that
'God is One', that complete 'surrender' to him (lit
islam) is the only way (din) acceptable to God, and
that he himself was a prophet and messenger of God,
in the same vein as other Islamic prophets.
The statement as mentioned above tells us that
Prophet Muhammad actively involved in preaching
the message of God publicly three years after
receiving the revelation from Allah. If Prophet
Muhammad was cruel and that Allah's mission for
him was to slaughter non-muslims as long as
they'd found them, Prophet Muhammad would not
spend time to preach to the public since he would
began his battle to slaughter all the surrounding
pagans. As Prophet Muhammad did not slaughter
the pagans immediately after receiving revelation
from Allah and yet he began to preach to be public
actively, it implies that he is a righteous man that
he would not like to see pagans to suffer in the
Last Judgment Day and that caused him to begin
his mission to preach the message of Allah to be
public. Thus, he was indeed merciful to the
pagans and he did not want to see pagans to
perish during the Last Judgment Day.
Muhammad gained few followers early on, and was
met with hostility from some Meccan tribes; he and
his followers were treated harshly. To escape
persecution Muhammad and his followers migrated to
Medina (then known as Yathrib) in the year 622 CE.
This event, the Hijra, marks the beginning of the
Islamic calendar. In Medina, Muhammad united the
conflicting tribes, and after eight years of fighting with
the Meccan tribes, his folloers, who by then had grown
to ten thousand, conquered Mecca. In 632, a few
months after returning to Medina from his Farewell
pilgrimage, Muhammad fell ill and died. By the time of
his death, most of the Arabian Peninsula had
converted to Islam; and he united the tribes of Arabia
into a single Muslim religious polity.
it is mentioned above that Meccan tribes were
hostile to Muhammad. As he and his followed were
treated harshly by the Mecann tribes and that
caused him to trigger off the war against them.
From the statement above, it is prudent to support
that Prophet Muhammad did not fight initially
after receiving the revelation from Allah. Instead,
he actively involved in preaching the message of
Allah to the pagans. He only fought back when the
pagans began to trigger off their battle with him.
However, muslim extremists do not like to preach
the message of Allah to non-muslims and they
want to slaughter them one by one without leaving
any mercy and hope for their repentance.
The revelations (or Ayat, lit. 'Signs of God') - which
Muhammad reported receiving until his death - form
the verses of the Qur'an, regarded by Muslims as the
'Word of God' and around which the religion is based.
Besides the Qur'an, Muhammad's life (sira) and
traditions (sunnah) are also upheld by Muslims. They
discuss Muhammad and other prophets of Islam with
reverence, adding the phrase peace be upon him
whenever their names are mentioned. While
conceptions of Muhammad in medieval Christendom
and premodern times were largely negative, appraisals
in modern times hve been far less so. Besides this, his
life and deeds have been debated by followers and
opponents over the centuries. .[/quote]

@OP, nice compilation there. But i'v got some questions to ask you about him. However, i'l be back with my questions soon if you dont mind.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Blackfire(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote
author=malvisguy212 post=26903105]so you mean someone change the word
of God?david was a king.did the quran mention the following
prohet.elijah,isaiah,jerimaiah,ezekiel,elisha,amos and the rest?[/quote]

islam is an egocentric religion, embeded with taaqiya,kitman,myth, lies, and al-illah the moon god

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Empiree:
sura 3:84 'Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."

4:163-64
"Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].

And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech.

It's said that some 124,000 prophets were sent to the world. Only some 25 are mentioned in the Quran. We are commanded to respect them all including those mentioned in Christian Bible and Tawrat(Torah). Most others not mentioned in the Quran were sent to Isrealites ([size=5pt]they are pig-headed stubborn people[/size])I am sure those you mentioned up there, that's not their original names. Those are their English versions.
i told you to give me verse were this names where written,this are the major prophet of God,why the quran dint mention there names?they are the ones that prophecies the birth of jesus.

The verse you qoute is wrong,dont you think it wrong to mention the name of the two sons of abraham? God has no convenant with ishmeal,both the quran and bible prove it.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
i told you to give me verse were this names where written,this are the major prophet of God,why the quran dint mention there names?they are the ones that prophecies the birth of jesus.

The verse you qoute is wrong,dont you think it wrong to mention the name of the two sons of abraham? [s]God has no convenant with ishmeal,both the quran and bible prove it[/s].
And go up and read over where i replied with those names. Guess you missed that.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Zags001:

It's okay sometimes to derail. It's part of life. Op is not complaining anyway. He's enjoying it. But thank you for bringing us back to the Op.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
zemaye:
I have been ignoring the limamguy.... Since his post lacks indepth knowledge even of his bible. cry. I dey jolly mood Abeg 'guy' we honour all the prophets before Muhammad (saw). We Muslims even give them more honour than any religion. That is fact!
It is in the wisdom of Allah that all the prophets are humans and humans are prone to mistakes we are not infalliable only Allah is!

@zemaye pls kindly deactivate ur jolly mood and activate ur serious mood, ok?

There are many prophets in the Holy Bible too whom God used mightily and we christians honour them wholeheartedly. However, we DONT KILL FOR OUR PROPHETS OR OUR GOD in the name of so-called respect like u muslims do. So if dats y think christians do not rever or respect their prophets of old (& men of God of old), then so be it.

And yes, we humans aint perfect. I guess thats partly what i'v been trying to xplain to dat empiree of a guy who insists that David & Solomon were perfect beings without mistake.

King David & King Solomon are both role-models to us christians. We learn alot frm them as men of God and good leaders.

One thing i know is that ur prophet muhd was only trying to justify his mistakes while he was alive, by comparing his way of life to that of David & Solomon. But he forgot that David & Solomon never had (or married) infant brides for themselves. Smdh4u y'all.

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

@empiree, hmm its now clear to me dat u ar nothing bt a confused islamiyya student pretending to be scholar.
Its good u called ur e-warriors to assist u because d way u'r going is to say d least, pathetic.
All ur long epistles are utter b.s, sorry to say. I dont bliv in ur Quran one bit so anythin u quote frm there makes no sense to me as a christian. Nevertheless, i'v read d Quran myself many tyms over, so i know wot its all abt.
Bt because of d respect i hv for oda pple's religious beliefs, i wont want to condemn ur holy book by harshly critiquing it. Peace

And congrats on ur self acclaimed victory @empiree (lol). D last tym i checkd i wasnt in any competitn wit u, but to xpose all ur false doctrines here. So winner empiree, congrats for showing us all hw clownish u are, lol; funny dude.

Let me add also dat Jesus is God and no body (not even ur nl islamic e-warriors or ur best ulamas) can prove otherwise. So u better concentrate on hw best to repair d damaged reputatn of ur beloved prophet M instead of spreading lies on nl.
Sometimes, I think it's a good idea to adopt Rilwayne001's signature in contempt to your post and your likes. This response of yours is very silly. You got caught pant down and looking for cheap way out. You are now boring me.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

Sorry for my late response cos my vry busy daily schedule makes it difficult to spend quality tym here on nl.

Now back to ur post, i want u to know dat i really appreciate d way u hav suddenly metamorphosed into a believer of d Holy Bible's New Testament verses, lol. But i jst hope u did study d entire chapter u quoted completely sha for a better understanding of Apostle Peter's message there.

Back to the issue, Apostle Peter, in Acts 2:25-36, did refer to King David as a prophet for d sole reason that David is one of the few men of old to whom d prophecy of d coming of our Lord and . Saviour Jesus Christ was revealed. All these is explained by the Apostle in verses 25-36 of chapt. 2 (Acts). The term 'prophet' there was used by Peter specifically for clarity sake because Peter knows that so much respect n honour is accorded to the David by d Jews; as such he cited d examples of David (amongst others) to prove to d Jews that Jesus is indeed Lord.

Furthermore, kindly note that apart frm David, there were other different men(and women) of God in days of old to whom "prophecy" was revealed, but who were NOT prophets still. Prophethood is a calling, however, there were indeed men of old that communed wit God directly & prophecies were directly revealed to them, but are not prophets and were called by God to be (or to serve him) as Judges, Leaders/kings, Priests e.t.c. E.g Gideon (Judges 7:2-cool, Miriam (Exodus 15:20) and others.

So mallam Rilwayne, i still stand by my earlier submission that King was not a prophet; as such, he isnt included in d order of d old Testament Prophets. The prophet that served God during his time & reign was Nathan; alongside Samuel.
David's primary call (by God) in life was to be king over Isreal (His people) [1 Samuel 16:1-13].
@limamintruth, you have to get over 'sorry, i was in church'. No one cares if you go to brothel. Enough and man up. This is intelligent discussion here. I dont care where you went. Not only you guys derailed Op, you also derailed Nabi Daud and Sulaimon issues by bringing irrelevant stuff after you realized that you losing. I am not fond of debating stuff like this. I long got over with this. Now back to you recent post, you should agree by now that Muslims are correct when they say Bible is not word of God. You had time to proof otherwise. In your response to Rilwayne001, you basically quoted Peter from your Bible. Not God not even Jesus.It's all about Peter said this, Paul said that. In another word, they are the author of your Bible. Good luck pal.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Empiree:
sura 3:84 'Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."

4:163-64
"Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].

And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech.

It's said that some 124,000 prophets were sent to the world. Only some 25 are mentioned in the Quran. We are commanded to respect them all including those mentioned in Christian Bible and Tawrat(Torah). Most others not mentioned in the Quran were sent to Isrealites ([size=5pt]they are pig-headed stubborn people[/size])I am sure those you mentioned up there, that's not their original names. Those are their English versions.

And who told u that David & his son Solomon are not isrealites?

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Empiree:
Sometimes, I think it's a good idea to adopt Rilwayne001's signature in contempt to your post and your likes. This response of yours is very silly. You got caught pant down and looking for cheap way out. You are now boring me.

BlaBlaBlaBla
you ar free to do wotever pleases u bro.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

All these rantings of yours does'nt rebuff the fact that Peter acknowledge david as a prophet in ACT.

One more question

Was David a prophet in Judaism or not

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Even Solomon.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Empiree:
@limamintruth, you have to get over 'sorry, i was in church'. No one cares if you go to brothel. Enough and man up. This is intelligent discussion here. I dont care where you went. Not only you guys derailed Op, you also derailed Nabi Daud and Sulaimon issues by bringing irrelevant stuff after you realized that you losing. I am not fond of debating stuff like this. I long got over with this. Now back to you recent post, you should agree by now that Muslims are correct when they say Bible is not word of God. You had time to proof otherwise. In your response to Rilwayne001, you basically quoted Peter from your Bible. Not God not even Jesus.It's all about Peter said this, Paul said that. In another word, they are the author of your Bible. Good luck pal.

Yes, i made reference to apostle Peter because ur beloved Rilwayne quoted a biblical verse abt Peter's statement.
And you were the one who deviated the OP's post, not me. So blame urself for that. Its obvious u do brothels dats y its the 1st thing u cud think of; issokay.

The Holy Bible is not ur business since u dont believe in its content, so kindly concentrate on ur Quran et al.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

Yes, i made reference to apostle Peter because ur beloved Rilwayne quoted a biblical verse abt Peter's statement.
[s]And you were the one who deviated the OP's post, not me. So blame urself for that. Its obvious u do brothels dats y its the 1st thing u cud think of; issokay.

The Holy Bible is not ur business since u dont believe in its content, [/s] so kindly concentrate on ur Quran et al.
Peace.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Empiree:
And go up and read over where i replied with those names. Guess you missed that.
and i say,quran is wrong for mentioning the two sons of abraham,one must be left out,the both cant have the same convenant.when isaac gives his blessing to jacob,and esau pleaded for his blessing,even dough he was bless but it not the same with that of jacob.

Muhammad is not a prophet because he has a pagan baground,all God prophet ,non of them has a pagan in there family ONLY MUHAMMAD HAS,WHY? Why will God violate his principle of chosen a prophet by chosen a. man from pagan baground?

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

And who told u that David & his son Solomon are not isrealites?

And who told you that David and his so Solomon are not Prophets? Paul cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

All these rantings of yours does'nt rebuff the fact that Peter acknowledge david as a prophet in ACT.

One more question

Was David a prophet in Judaism or not

grin
lol, rilwayne d islamic e-warrior. I see empiree seems to be ur nl stdnt so i guess u need to impress him as such.

The same biblical passage u quoted has the answer to ur previous questn. I only xplained further in my earlier response tho i know ur heart is alrdy hardened against the truth (typical of all u muslims sha).

And are u trying to be smart or wot? Y on earth wud u ask me abt judaism?? I'm a christian and i remain so till end of time. So kindly re-direct ur questn to ur jewish frnd(s) [if u hav any].
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
and i say,quran is wrong for mentioning the two sons of abraham,one must be left out,the both cant have the same convenant.when isaac gives his blessing to jacob,and esau pleaded for his blessing,even dough he was bless but it not the same with that of jacob.

Muhammad is not a prophet because he has a pagan baground,all God prophet ,non of them has a pagan in there family ONLY MUHAMMAD HAS,WHY? Why will God violate his principle of chosen a prophet by chosen a. man from pagan baground?
To mention a few

The parents of Abraham are hardcore christians grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

And who told you that David and his so Solomon are not Prophets? Paul cheesy grin

Hehehehe
walahi u are nothing but a clown. why bringing Paul into this now?
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

grin
[s] lol, rilwayne d islamic e-warrior. I see empiree seems to be ur nl stdnt so i guess u need to impress him as such.
The same biblical passage u quoted has the answer to ur previous questn. I only xplained further in my earlier response tho i know ur heart is alrdy hardened against the truth (typical of all u muslims sha). [/s]
And are u trying to be smart or wot? Y on earth wud u ask me abt judaism?? I'm a christian and i remain so till end of time. So kindly re-direct ur questn to ur jewish frnd(s) [if u hav any].

And why on earth would you depend on a judaism scripture to prove the prophecy of jesus

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

Hehehehe
walahi u are nothing but a clown. why bringing Paul into this now?

Okay sorry, who told you undecided

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

To mention a few

LMAO grin grin

Yes they are tongue
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

And why on earth would you depend on a judaism scripture to prove the prophecy of jesus

My source is and will always be the Holy Bible. The old testament u are refering to as judaism scripture is part n parcel of my Holy Bible.

Your Quran consist of much of the Torah too, so u are also in a very good position to answer urself.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

Yes they are tongue
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

Yes they are tongue

Mumu...i said it earlier that you are ignorant of your bible

Joshua 24:2 Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, 'From ancient times your fathers lived beyond the River, namely, Terah, the father of Abraham and the father of Nahor, and they served other gods .'"

Guess hardcore xtians are serving other gods grin grin cheesy

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

David was called to be a king over isreal and not a prophet. I explained that in my 1st responding post to u.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:

Isaac's grandpa and most and perhaps all family members were pagans sorry born again Christians grin. Un-following now. This thread is getting ridiculous unintelligent christian folks

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

To mention a few

LMAO grin grin
is that what you can say?abraham father worship the true God including the rest great men.why will God go back and chose someone from a pagan family,not only that,his message contradict the word of God,quran say all prophet were giving a message,were is the message of isaiah? That is were we can find the prophecy of the coming of christ,is'nt it strange that the quran dint mention any of this major prophet?
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
is that what you can say?abraham father worship the true God including the rest great men.why will God go back and chose someone from a pagan family,not only that,his message contradict the word of God,quran say all prophet were giving a message,were is the message of isaiah? That is were we can find the prophecy of the coming of christ,is'nt it strange that the quran dint mention any of this major prophet?

Another Mumu..

Joshua 24:2 Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, 'From ancient times your fathers lived beyond the River, namely, Terah, the father of Abraham and the father of Nahor, and they served other gods .'"

LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Mumu...i said it earlier that you are ignorant of your bible

You see, quoting a verse in isolation only shows how desperate u are, lol. It seems ur case is even worst than that of empiree sef because its obvious u are desperately looking for available straws to clutch onto.

Anyways, U asked if abraham was a christian and i said yes. So wot does d biblical verse u quoted above got to do wit my answer Stop trying to be smart pls, its disgusting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Crying Profusely While Preaching:"jesus Is Coming Very Soon" -VIDEO / Why Is The Catholic Church Bible Different From Others? / Martha Chioma Ibezim: Cultural Practices Against Women Should Be Abolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.