Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Prophet Of Allah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophet Of Allah (7690 Views)

Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God. / Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Read My responses In Blue
Macelliot:
Islam came into existed during Muhammad....
No, sir.

Both Christianity and Islam came out of Judaism...
No, sir. Islam does not recognize these religions (as in religions from God).
Quran reffered to Adam, Abraham, Daud(David), Suleiman(Solomon) as prophets...
David was the king of Israel not a prophet..
Solomon, the son of David became king after his father, He was wisest man then, He married 700wifes with 300concubines. King Solomon(suleiman) is not a prophet.

In Arabic, it is called 'nabi' (prophet).... Qur'an has this to say:

"Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].

Don't be offended. Please tell me, where was Islam praticed befored Muhammad?

No offense. I would like to offer you the opportunity to read a presentation directly from this website:
www.WhatsIslam.com

And while you are reading, notice that the word "Islam" is explained both as a verb and as a noun. The reason for this is to help the non-Muslims understand that "Islam" has always been there for all of the people since the time of Adam, peace be upon him. This is in the form of the verb, "Islam." Anyone who "Islams" is therefore, a "Muslim." As regards what the prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) brought this is clearly the noun form of the same word, "Islam." Yet, at the same time we still can understand it as a verb.

And while you are reading, notice that the word "Islam" is explained both as a verb and as a noun. The reason for this is to help the non-Muslims understand that "Islam" has always been there for all of the people since the time of Adam, peace be upon him. This is in the form of the verb, "Islam." Anyone who "Islams" is therefore, a "Muslim."
As regards what the prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) brought this is clearly the noun form of the same word, "Islam." Yet, at the same time we still can understand it as a verb.

The religion of the people who came after their prophets always became named by them in ways that they could divide up themselves and distinguish themselves from other groups. The Muslims have tried to do the same thing even today. The idea of dividing up into different groups is something that Allah forbid us to do in the Quran and it is something that the devil loves to see us do.

Now let me make my point perfectly clear: ISLAM is the Way of all of the prophets from the first (Adam, peace be upon him) to Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him). They all called the people to submit their free choice that Allah had given them to the Will of Allah. That is what "Islam" is really all about.

When the people begin to corrupt and change the message, they give some name to it that makes it distinct for them. Usually they chose a noun such as a person, place or thing. The examples are many, but let me mention the Hindus, from the nation of Hind, the Jews from the tribe of Judah, the Christians from The Christ, the Buddhists from the name of their Buddha. All of these are "nouns" right? So that is where they took the names.

Islam is from Allah, The Creator and Sustainer of all that exists. As such, it is for Him Alone to command and direct His creation and He Alone is responsible for what He will accept and what He will not accept. It is also for Him Alone to decree what is good and what is bad and He must be the One to show the right path in all things.

Everything in the life of the creations of Allah, especially for those who have choices to make (us), must be dictated and clarified by the One who Created everything in the fist place. We understand from this that Islam must be a complete and total way of living, explaining everything in the life from beginning to end and from birth until death.

Islam is careful to remind us that it not a religion to be paid mere lip service; rather it is an all-encompassing way of life that must be practiced continuously for it to be Islam.

There are other injunctions and commandments which concern virtually all facets of one's personal, family and civic life. These include such matters as diet, clothing, personal hygiene, interpersonal relations, business ethics, responsibilities towards parents, spouse and children, marriage, divorce and inheritance, civil and criminal law, fighting in defense of Islam, relations with non-Muslims, and so much more.

In conclusion, we are forced to realize that ISLAM is a complete way of life for the human being. Everything is covered in Islam from birth to death to live in the complete submission to the Will of the One Who Created man in the first place.

Sheikh Yusuf Estes
http://www.justaskislam.com/22/did-islam-exist-before-muhammad-peace-blessings-be-upon-him/

You are free to ask questions on this if you are not yet cleared.

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
haffaze777:

I don't wanna say anything before but I just think I should ask u dis,what will be d fate of dose dat came before jesus ,remember moses,Aron,Joshua,David and Solomon none of dem confess Jesus as dia lord and savior, so what will be dia fate on d day of recompense
Good question. What they fail to realize is, those prophets you mentioned are sources of guidance in their times like Jesus in his time, his people must accept him as savior. Those people before Jesus must accept them to go to heaven. Same applies to Prophet Muhammad(saw). Since there is and will be no prophet or messanger after prophet Muhammad, we (mankind since the time of Muhammad till end of the world must accept and follow prophet Muhammad (saw).

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by AgentOfAllah: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2014
malvisguy212: God created us perfect, give us the freewill to chose between right and wrong.if you father wanted you to love him genuely, he will give you option to chose, either you disobey him or obey him.

And then throw you inside a pit of fire for eternity if you disobey him...so many options, I feel I have a choice. Aah...the perks of genuine love.

malvisguy212: but adam fail and he lost everytin including the Godly nature God created him with.

Stop confusing yourself. In spite of Adam's godly nature, he still failed. Of what good was the supposed godly nature then? That means even god isn't immune from sin. Hence, neither god nor Adam is/was perfect.

malvisguy212: we have ONLY one option to adopt back the godly nature, unless you confess jesus, you can never be save.

I'll take my chances without this elusive "godly" nature. By your admission, it was useless to Adam, so I'm guessing it'll be useless to me.

malvisguy212: that is why he was born of the spirit of God, both the quran and bible prove it.i know you will say muslims believe in jesus ,but the devil also believe in him.

Yes, much in the same way The Jungle Book proves Mawgli can speak with bears, monkeys, panthers, vultures and snakes. I know you'll tell me kids believe he can speak animal language, but Shere Khan also believes the same.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by PastorKun(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Empiree: Good question. What they fail to realize is, those prophets you mentioned are sources of guidance in their times like Jesus in his time, his people must accept him as savior. Those people before Jesus must accept them to go to heaven. Same applies to Prophet Muhammad(saw). Since there is and will be no prophet or messanger after prophet Muhammad, we (mankind since the time of Muhammad till end of the world must accept and follow prophet Muhammad (saw).

And can you in good conscience honestly claim that mohamed given his track record of violence and insatiable love for women is a good example for any body to follow? Has it occurred to you that sects like boko haram and ISIS justify their actions based on examples mohamed left? How is it possible that a true prophet of God would leave such a devastating legacy?
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

And then throw you inside a pit of fire for eternity if you disobey him...so many options, I feel I have a choice. Aah...the perks of genuine love.

Stop confusing yourself. In spite of Adam's godly nature, he still failed. Of what good was the supposed godly nature then? That means even god isn't immune from sin. Hence, neither god nor Adam is/was perfect.

I'll take my chances without this elusive "godly" nature. By your admission, it was useless to Adam, so I'm guessing it'll be useless to me.

Yes, much in the same way The Jungle Book proves Mawgli can speak with bears, monkeys, panthers, vultures and snakes. I know you'll tell me kids believe he can speak animal language, but Shere Khan also believes the same.
are you an atheist? No religeon preaches salvation the way God did it in christ jesus, it make perfect sens that man with a sinful nature can be made holy through jesus because God fullness dwell in jesus.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by haffaze777(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2014
malvisguy212: are you an atheist? No religeon preaches salvation the way God did it in christ jesus, it make perfect sens that man with a sinful nature can be made holy through jesus because God fullness dwell in jesus.

even though bible say nobody will bear d inequalities of anybody,why den did u say dat Jesus bear all our sin cos mine is excluded

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Asalaam Aleikum.
O Allah Al-Muntaqim, avenge your desecrated honour,
O Allah Ad-Darr, raise up your hand of destruction upon those who blaspheme,
O Allah Al-Matin, force your words down the throats of those who fail to listen,
O Allah Al-Mudhill, shame those who ridicule you,
O Allah Al-Qahhar, subdue the spirits of those who question you,
O Allah Al-Mujib, hear my prayer this day,
O Allah Al-Mumit, do that which is needful, to those who torment your children.
AMIN
[size=16pt]Allahu Akbar!!! Allahu Akbar!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by AgentOfAllah: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2014
malvisguy212: are you an atheist?

I hate confining myself into boxes. It suffices me that I'm human.

malvisguy212: No religeon preaches salvation the way God did it in christ jesus

Yeah, except the events leading up to the so-called salvation were blatantly copied from other ancient religions. Read on Mithras HERE

malvisguy212: it make perfect sens that man with a sinful nature can be made holy through jesus because God fullness dwell in jesus.

Indeed, every ambiguous statement, such as the one above, makes perfect sense...never mind my sarcasm lad, what you said above does not cut it into the realm of sense, let alone perfect sense.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by AgentOfAllah: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2014
BlackStallion: Asalaam Aleikum.
O Allah Al-Muntaqim, avenge your desecrated honour,
O Allah Ad-Darr, raise up your hand of destruction upon those who blaspheme,
O Allah Al-Matin, force your words down the throats of those who fail to listen,
O Allah Al-Mudhill, shame those who ridicule you,
O Allah Al-Qahhar, subdue the spirits of those who question you,
O Allah Al-Mujib, hear my prayer this day,
O Allah Al-Mumit, do that which is needful, to those who torment your children.
AMIN
Allahu Akbar!!! Allahu Akbar!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!!

Don't waste your time! Allah never comes down to defend itself. It needs gallant foot soldiers such as BH and ISIS to do its dirty job for it.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2014
AgentOfAllah:
Don't waste your time! Allah never comes down to defend itself. It needs gallant foot soldiers such as BH and ISIS to do its dirty job for it.
Then let our streets ring with the cries of holy Jihad, sharpen your battle armaments, set your faces with war paint and charcoal.
Let us rise brothers, too long have we gazed on indolently while the name of Allah is abased, steeped in mire and dragged through mud.
To arms I tell you, sound the horns of battle, that all men may know, that the time of reckoning is at hand!
Yallah, Yallah, Yallah!!!!
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Beennkumar(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2014
AgentOfAllah:
BlackStallion:
Then let our streets ring with the cries of holy Jihad, sharpen your battle armaments, set your faces with war paint and charcoal.
Let us rise brothers, too long have we gazed on indolently while the name of Allah is abased, steeped in mire and dragged through mud.
To arms I tell you, sound the horns of battle, that all men may know, that the time of reckoning is at hand!
What the fucckk? undecided
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Beennkumar: What the fucckk? undecided
Welcome Beennkumar.
*hands him a cutlass and live grenade*
Do not be afraid, instead listen to the voices of the 72 virgins that await you in paradise. Hear how they call you eagerly, expectantly. For how long must they wait brother?
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Macelliot(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
blackstallion: O Allah Al-Matin, force
your words down the
throats of those who fail to listen
Fallacies.....
Guy, I don't think you know what you are saying...
That's not what our own Bible teaches....
No wonder Boko haram, ISIS are bombing and sliting people's throat for them to accept Islam....
No wonder!!!
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by AgentOfAllah: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
BlackStallion post=/post/26824817:

Sorry, I don't fight for coward gods...Anyway, good luck with your expedition. I wish you 72 gay virgins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by PastorKun(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
AgentOfAllah post=/post/26830243:

Sorry, I don't fight for coward gods...Anyway, good luck with your expedition. I wish you 72 gay virgins

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
haffaze777 post=/post/26823173:

even though bible say nobody will bear d inequalities of anybody,why den did u say dat Jesus bear all our sin cos mine is excluded
did God created you with pain and suffering? If no, what causes it? And who bring pain and suffering into the world? Is it not after the fail of adam God causes man? bring the verse in the bible that say nobody shall bear the iniquetie of anybody.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
AgentOfAllah post=/post/26823562:

I hate confining myself into boxes. It suffices me that I'm human.

Yeah, except the events leading up to the so-called salvation were blatantly copied from other ancient religions. Read on Mithras HERE

Indeed, every ambiguous statement, such as the one above, makes perfect sense...never mind my sarcasm lad, what you said above does not cut it into the realm of sense, let alone perfect sense.
ok mr athiest, it a chioce,either you believe or you pass by.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by TeamSimple(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
S/alaikum brothers..honestly I don't like it when muslims try to convince the christians or any other religion about Islam. Allah have said it,Islam won't be for everybody except those he guilded. So leave them let them blaspheme,hypocrite and tell lies about Allah. He knows how to deal with them. Suratul Qaf ,Waqiyat and Kahf among others are enough to make even a believer drown in tears. Please my muslim brothers let save ourselves the insults,not on us but our holy prophet (saw) and book Quran. Jazakumlahkairan. Ma salam.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Weah96: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
haffaze777 post=/post/26776173:
the creator off universe,d creator of everything both living and non living

And this creator sends his messages through human beings other than the one to whom the message is addressed? GTFOH.

Why would you create everything and then speak only through one person? Does that make sense to you? What's all this hiding business about?

I have a bridge in Manhattan for sale, my brother. I only require a small initial down payment of $1200.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by haffaze777(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
malvisguy212: did God created you with pain and suffering? If no,

yes what causes it? And who bring pain and suffering into the world? Is it not after the fail of adam God causes man? bring the verse in the bible that say nobody shall bear the iniquetie of anybody.

Ezekiel 18:20
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by haffaze777(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=malvisguy212]did God created you with pain and suffering? If no,

yes
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
haffaze777: .

Ezekiel 18:20
adam sin is universal, he was the first man, the foundation of the world start from him,any mistake from him will cost our foundation to sink, psalm11:3"if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do?" so the fall of adam sink our foundation.

Ezekiel18:20 is not a universal sin, it personal, it all about the father and son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him: Isaiah 3:10 will fully explain this passage; it shall be well with the righteous, for he
shall eat the fruit of his doing, he shall be rewarded as a righteous one. The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him; the reward of
wickedness, i.e. woeful punishment, shall be executed upon the
wicked, as Isaiah 3:11.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=haffaze777][/quote]God did not created me with suffering, he created me perfect, infact i am god[genesis1:27] i no longer dwell in the adamic nature, christ dwell in me the hope of glory, my name is moses i can now be called moses christ.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Macelliot:
Fallacies.....
Guy, I don't think you know what you are saying...
That's not what our own Bible teaches....
No wonder Boko haram, ISIS are bombing and sliting people's throat for them to accept Islam....
No wonder!!!
This man speaks the truth, I see it now. We must accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour. Come my brothers in islam, together let us turn away from our sins and live a new life in Christ. Long have I resisted this simple truth, that Jesus of Nazareth truly is the son of God. Come my brothers, together let us accept Jesus as our personal Lord and saviour, he is the way, the truth and the light. All who come to him are saved.....
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
TeamSimple: S/alaikum brothers..honestly I don't like it when muslims try to convince the christians or any other religion about Islam. Allah have said it,Islam won't be for everybody except those he guilded. So leave them let them blaspheme,hypocrite and tell lies about Allah. He knows how to deal with them. Suratul Qaf ,Waqiyat and Kahf among others are enough to make even a believer drown in tears. Please my muslim brothers let save ourselves the insults,not on us but our holy prophet (saw) and book Quran. Jazakumlahkairan. Ma salam.
you cannot convince anybody here because even the quran disqualify muhammad as a prophet.

Centuries before the Qur’an came into existence, the Holy Bible
speaksof the Covenant of Jehovah with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob:
Exodus 2:24-25:
“…and God remembered his covenant with ABRAHAM, ISAAC and
JACOB So God looked on the sons of Israel and God took notice.
” 2 Kings 13:23: “But Jehovah was gracious unto them and had compassion upon them
and turned to them because of his covenant with ABRAHAM ISAAC and
JACOB” Psalms 105:7-10: “He is Jehovah our God. His judgement are in
all the earth. He has remembered his covenant even forever, the word
which he commanded to a thousand generations, the covenant which
he concluded with Abraham, And his sworn statement to Isaac, And which statement he kept standing as a statue even to Jacob,As an
everlasting covenant to Israel.”
WITH THE ABOVE VERSES IN THE BIBLE,ALL PROPHET ARE TO COME
THROUGH THE LINAGE OF ABRAHAM,ISAAC AND JACOB.ANY OTHER
PROPHET THAT CAME OUT SIDE OF THIS IS A FALS PROPHET.
WHAT THE QURAN SAY ABOUT THIS? In harmony with the above stated Covenant, Surah 29:27 affirms that
the Prophethood will remain in the lineage of Abraham, Isaac and
Jacob. Given below are four different translations of Surah 29:27.
" Surah 29:27: And (as for Abraham), We bestowed upon him Isaac and
(Isaac’s son) Jacob, and caused prophethood and revelation to continue
among his offspring. (Asad)" " And We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and We established the
prophethood and the Scripture among his seed. (Pickthall)"
And We granted him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and caused the prophethood
and the book to remain in his seed. (Shakir)"
And We bestowed Ishaq and Yaqub to him, and kept the Prophethood
and the Book among his descendants. (Faridul Haque)" Surah 29:27 mentions that Prophethood and Scriptures came uniquely
through the seed of Isaac and Jacob. It speaks of the prophetic office as
having been entrusted to Isaac and Jacob and their
descendants. And Allah also declared in the above Qur’anic verse, that
the prophethood would “remain” in the lineage of Isaac and Jacob. In
other words, anyone claiming to be a prophet of God must be born in the Prophetic Race. Since the Qur’an states that prophethood belongs
exclusively to the
lineage of Isaac and Jacob, we must then ask whether Muhammad was
born in the line of the prophets. In other words, was he born in the
Prophetic Race? Muslims scholars claim that Muhammad was a
descendant of Ishmael. But Ishmael is entirely excluded in the prophetical line in Surah 29:27. If Allah intends to include Ishmael, his
name would be placed before Isaac, as he was older than Isaac by
fourteen years. But as it can be noted, Surah 29:27 completely omits
any reference to Ishmael, raising the question as to why he was totally
ignored if he was as important as Muslims claim him to be. Thus, the
Qur’an clearly teaches that the prophetic line came through Isaac – not Ishmael. If Muhammad is a descendant of Ishmael, then he cannot be a
descendant of Isaac at the same time, given the fact that Ishmael and
Isaac are half-brothers. Thus, it is evident that Muhammad is not a
descendant of Isaac. As Muhammad was neither a Jew nor a
descendent of Isaac and Jacob, this automatically disqualifies him as a
prophet of God. The followingSurahs also concur with Surah 29:27.
"Surah 45:16: And verily We gave the Children of Israel the Scripture
and the Command and the Prophethood, and provided them with
good things and favoured them above all peoples.
(Pickthall) "
"surah 2:47: “O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you and how I preferred you to (all) creatures.” (Pickthall) "
Further evidences in the Qur’an alluding to the fact that the
prophethood belongs solely to the line of Isaac and Jacob are provided
below:
Surah 19:49: So, when he had withdrawn from them and that which
they were worshipping beside Allah. We gave him Isaac and Jacob. Each of them We made a Prophet. (Pickthall)
Surah 21:72-73: And We bestowed upon him Isaac, and Jacob as a
grandson. Each of them We made righteous. And We made them
chiefs who guide by Our command, and We inspired in them the
doing of good deeds and the right establishment of worship and
the giving of alms and they were worshippers of Us (alone). (Pickthall).
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by TeamSimple(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sorry sir, I don't think I need any clarification from you on who prophet Muhammed(saw) is,was talking to my fellow muslims. Don't have strenght to convince you or reason with you,because its of no use to both of us.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by MightySparrow: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Empiree: Good question. What they fail to realize is, those prophets you mentioned are sources of guidance in their times like Jesus in his time, his people must accept him as savior. Those people before Jesus must accept them to go to heaven. Same applies to Prophet Muhammad(saw). Since there is and will be no prophet or messanger after prophet Muhammad, we (mankind since the time of Muhammad till end of the world must accept and follow prophet Muhammad (saw).

Follow Mohammed to where he did not know where he was going?
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Mintayo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Islam=The greatest lie the devil ever told!

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Let's leave this thread to the clowns... unfollow
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
TeamSimple: Sorry sir, I don't think I need any clarification from you on who prophet Muhammed(saw) is,was talking to my fellow muslims. Don't have strenght to convince you or reason with you,because its of no use to both of us.
do you want to ignore the truth and continue living in lies? Do you believe in jesus christ? I understand muslims believe in him but the bible say the devil also believe in him, dos that make him a child of God? No, you must confess him .
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by TeamSimple(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Man,like I said you not usefull to me. Stick with your religion and I will stick with mine,there's no compulsion in worshiping. And can we please end this conversation?
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by true2god: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
MightySparrow:

So Quran is a divine fraud?
Yes sir. To protect the quran\mo'\alah, they have to create a blasphemy law to kill anybody who question or insult the quran or the islamic prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Oyaks Embarks On 40 Days Fasting And Prayer / All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist? / I Dream Of The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.