Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Prophet Of Allah - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophet Of Allah (7689 Views)

Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God. / Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

My source is and will always be the Holy Bible. The old testament u are refering to as judaism scripture is part n parcel of my Holy Bible.

Your Quran consist of much of the Torah too, so u are also in a very good position to answer urself.

Judaism believe David was a prophet, how come despite reading there scripture you didnt believe he was

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

You see, quoting a verse in isolation only shows how desperate u are, lol. It seems ur case is even worst than that of empiree sef because its obvious u are desperately looking for available straws to clutch onto.

Anyways, U asked if abraham was a christian and i said yes. So wot does d biblical verse u quoted above got to do wit my answer Stop trying to be smart pls, its disgusting.

I guess you need a recommeded glasses grin grin

I said Abraham's parent not Abraham himselglf..Okay??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Judaism believe David was a prophet, how come despite reading there scripture you didnt believe he was

Oh really? Tell me more pls jew undecided

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

Oh really? Tell me more pls jew undecided

Bros abegg go and sleep grin grin

You don win the argument cheesy tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Another Mumu..

Joshua 24:2 Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, 'From ancient times your fathers lived beyond the River, namely, Terah, the father of Abraham and the father of Nahor, and they served other gods .'"

LMAO grin
you are a very big disKing James Version: Joshua Chapter 24 1 And Joshua gathered all the tribes of Israel to Shechem, and called for the elders of Israel, and for their heads, and for their judges, and for their officers; and they presented themselves before God. 2 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods. 3 And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac.

They serve God,God called them.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Empiree:
Isaac's grandpa and most and perhaps all family members were pagans sorry born again Christians grin. Un-following now. This thread is getting ridiculous unintelligent christian folks

Pulissssss dont run away @empiree tongue
you and your beloved rilwayne hav been very inconsistent wit ur argument, so u need not blame any1 for bringin in confusion to this thread.

Frm muhd to david to solomon to abraham to judaism to only-God-knows-wot-next. I'm keenly following this thread to d last, so u jst hav to bear wit me.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Empiree:
Isaac's grandpa and most and perhaps all family members were pagans sorry born again Christians grin. Un-following now. This thread is getting ridiculous unintelligent christian folks
see ignnorant. Give me prove that they worship idol.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
you are a very big disKing James Version: Joshua Chapter 24 1 And Joshua gathered all the tribes of Israel to Shechem, and called for the elders of Israel, and for their heads, and for their judges, and for their officers; and they presented themselves before God. 2 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods. 3 And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac.

You dont know book grin grin this is a very simple english.

Prophet Joshua is been addressed here not abraham, so the word "i took your father abraham" is directed at joshya not abraham tongue tongue

Read Genesis 12:1-3

grin grin Try again tongue

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:

Bro. u need not sweat it ok. This muslim pals hav so much hardened their black hearts that no matter wot u tell them, they wont hear.
Anyways, it seems rilwayne is here to play & i stil hav sm tym for him.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I guess you need a recommeded glasses grin grin

I said Abraham's parent not Abraham himselglf..Okay??

go and read the whole chapter of joshau 24.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
see ignnorant. Give me prove that they worship idol.

What other prove do you want

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

Bro. u need not sweat it ok. This muslim pals hav so much hardened their black hearts that no matter wot u tell them, they wont hear.
Anyways, it seems rilwayne is here to play & i stil hav sm tym for him.

Am not here to play undecided

Don't let this smiley grin grin deceive you undecided

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Bros abegg go and sleep grin grin

You don win the argument cheesy tongue tongue grin

Tell that to winner empiree cool
I'm not d winner ooo. I jst dey; lol

Your inconsistency is what has made d thread boring. So blame urself.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Am not here to play undecided

Don't let this smiley grin grin deceive you undecided

Yes i know its all deception. Very typical of the average muslim.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
go and read the whole chapter of joshau 24.

What is to read there

That Abraham father was a christian? LOL

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

Tell that to winner empiree cool
I'm not d winner ooo. I jst dey; lol

Your inconsistency is what has made d thread boring. So blame urself.

What inconstitency?

That you have'nt address the point i raised

Is Abrahams father a pagan or not?

Is David and Solomon a prophet or not? cite reference for your answer...shikena grin

Meanwhile, get ready for a ban, you don derail this thread too much

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

Yes i know its all deception. Very typical of the average muslim.

angry
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

What is to read there

That Abraham father was a christian? LOL
abraham himself smash the idol,moreover the idol his father worship dos not relate to the true God,but muhammad father worship allah as pagan.his grandfather name is abdulahi meaning servent of Allah. I can even use ur hadith to prove to you that the way muslims worship allah that how pagan worship there gods.
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
abraham himself smash the idol,moreover the idol his father worship dos not relate to the true God,but muhammad father worship allah as pagan.his grandfather name is abdulahi meaning servent of Allah. I can even use ur hadith to prove to you that the way muslims worship allah that how pagan worship there gods.

Mtsheeew undecided

What do i say you lack gan nan

Knowledge, definitely knowledge.

First of all you said abrahams father worshipped God almighty, i bombed you there grin grin, you com change tone.

Meeehn i wan sleep jare... undecided

See u guys later wink

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
I here by close this thread for unnecessary derailing

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

What inconstitency?

That you have'nt address the point i raised

Is Abrahams father a pagan or not?

Is David and Solomon a prophet or not? cite reference for your answer...shikena grin

Meanwhile, get ready for a ban, you don derail this thread too much

And why is abraham's father's belief so important to u? Your questns are as pointless as they come. Whether or not abraham's dad was a pagan wil not change d fact that abraham knew God, worshiped God and was obediant to God's word; simple. He was blessed by God and became the patriach of God's people.

You want to play silly pranks wit me @rilwayne but note that i'm a step ahead of u there.

As for David's & Solomon's ish, kindly go back to my "rantings" (as u call it); u'l find d answer there.

And thank God this is not this islamic intolerant section.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Empiree: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Another Mumu..

Joshua 24:2 Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, 'From ancient times your fathers lived beyond the River, namely, Terah, the father of Abraham and the father of Nahor, and they served other gods .'"

LMAO grin
grin grin grin grin grin these christian fellas have not been reading their bible very well. They need lots of schooling. The reason I have to get off this thread or not even respond to these folks anymore is becuz they and their bible blasphemed and realized it. Instead of accepting Bible is wrong, they resulted to name calling, stylish derailment and famous Christians way of backing away by saying muslims want to force their beliefs down their throat. This kind of stupid excuses usually put me off intelligent discussion. That's exactly what limamintruth did. malvisguy212 seems to caution himself going that extent. As you can see limamintruth back down from that issue after seeing road block. Maybe Op can see clearly right and wrong in this discussion. Evidences are quiet obvious. These guys are not that smart.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
NOBODY SHOULD COMMENT AGAIN undecided

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Mtsheeew undecided

What do i say you lack gan nan

Knowledge, definitely knowledge.

First of all you said abrahams father worshipped God almighty, i bombed you there grin grin, you com change tone.

Meeehn i wan sleep jare... undecided

See u guys later wink

lol. You too lipsrsealed

I knew something is definitely wrong wit u man. So u'v been typing while drowsy ryt? Now that xplains ur silly questns thus far.

Till tomorro then. I xpect ur brain to have reloaded back to alertness by then.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin grin these christian fellas have not been reading their bible very well. They need lots of schooling. The reason I have to get off this thread or not even respond to these folks anymore is becuz they and their bible blasphemed and realized it. Instead of accepting Bible is wrong, they resulted to name calling, stylish derailment and famous Christians way of backing away by saying muslims want to force their belief down their throat. This kind of stupid excuses usually put me off intelligent discussion. That's exactly what limamintruth did. malvisguy212 seems to caution himself going that extent. As you can see limamintruth back down from that issue after seeing road block. Maybe Op can see clearly right and wrong in this discussion. Evidences are quiet obvious. These guys are not that smart.

welcom back my dearest empiree grin

I knew u wont be able to resist d juiciness of our discuss, lol.
Even ur prophet muhammad believed completely in the Holy Bible as seen in various verses of ur Quran (e.g surah 2:285)

So no one is blaspheming any1 here ok? Se oti gbo??
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Mintayo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
limamintruth:

welcom back my dearest empiree grin

I knew u wont be able to resist d juiciness of our discuss, lol.
Even ur prophet muhammad believed completely in the Holy Bible as seen in various verses of ur Quran (e.g surah 2:285)

So no one is blaspheming any1 here ok? Se oti gbo??
Muslims are everly confused. The Bible is corrupt yet they do all they can to put their fake prophet in it! Yet they try to validate their plagarized book with it!
Confused set of ppl

3 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by limamintruth: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mintayo:

Muslims are everly confused. The Bible is corrupt yet they do all they can to put their fake prophet in it! Yet they try to validate their plagarized book with it!
Confused set of ppl

lol, dont mind them bro. They are only jealous that their beloved prophet muhd is not included in the Holy Bible. Thats jst that.

I can see you @empiree & co. I thought u guys hav gone to bed by nw
Re: The Prophet Of Allah by malvisguy212: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin grin these christian fellas have not been reading their bible very well. They need lots of schooling. The reason I have to get off this thread or not even respond to these folks anymore is becuz they and their bible blasphemed and realized it. Instead of accepting Bible is wrong, they resulted to name calling, stylish derailment and famous Christians way of backing away by saying muslims want to force their belief down their throat. This kind of stupid excuses usually put me off intelligent discussion. That's exactly what limamintruth did. malvisguy212 seems to caution himself going that extent. As you can see limamintruth back down from that issue after seeing road block. Maybe Op can see clearly right and wrong in this discussion. Evidences are quiet obvious. These guys are not that smart.
mr interlingent,you havent answer my qustion.why the quran dint mention this important prophet of God,isaiah?

Abraham smash the idol of his father but muhammad join his family in worshiping idol,infact he was in the cave of hira praying to idol when his allegdly calling,even the hadith prove it,the way of worship in islam is the same way pagan worship there gods.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2014
limamintruth:

And why is abraham's father's belief so important to u? Your questns are as pointless as they come. Whether or not abraham's dad was a pagan wil not change d fact that abraham knew God, worshiped God and was obediant to God's word; simple. He was blessed by God and became the patriach of God's people.

Your deluded brother said Abraham"s father was never a pagan that he worship the God of Israel grin grin

And you affirmed to it by saying he was an hardcore xtian...LMAO

Well, am done with you wink

limamintruth:
You want to play silly pranks wit me @rilwayne but note that i'm a step ahead of u there.

Indeed you are step ahead of me for you finally won the arguement grin grin

LMAO tongue

limamintruth:
As for David's & Solomon's ish, kindly go back to my "rantings" (as u call it); u'l find d answer there.

And thank God this is not this islamic intolerant section.

Below is the list of the Jewish Prophets.

The 48 Prophets
1. Abraham
2. Isaac
3. Jacob
4. Moses
5. Aaron
6. Joshua ( Yehoshua )יהושע
7. Phineas
8. Elkanah
9. Eli
10. Samuel ( Shmu'el )שמואל
11. Gad
12. Nathan
13. David wink cheesy
14. Solomon wink cheesy
15. Iddo
16. Michaiah son of Imlah
17. Obadiah or Ovadyah [הידבוע]
18. Ahijah the Shilonite
19. Jehu son of Hanani
20. Azariah son of Oded
21. Jahaziel the Levite
22. Eliezer son of Dodavahu
23. Hosea or Hoshea [עשוה]
24. Amos [סומע]
25. Micah the Morashtite or Mikhah [הכימ]
26. Amoz
27. Elijah
28. Elisha
29. Jonah son of Amittai or Yonah [הנוי]
30. Isaiah (Yeshayahu [והיעשי])
31. Joel or Yo'el [לאוי]
32. Nahum or Nachum [םוחנ]
33. Habakkuk or Habaquq [קוקבח]
34. Zephaniah or Tsefania [הינפצ]
35. Urijah
36. Jeremiah
37. Ezekiel
38. Shemaiah
39. Baruch
40. Neriah
41. Seraiah
42. Mehseiah
43. Haggai [יגח]
44. Zechariah Zekharia [הירכז]
45. Malachi or Malakhi [יכאלמ]
46. Mordecai Bilshan
47. Oded
48. Hanani

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_in_Judaism

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2014
What is a Prophet?

Many people today think of a prophet as any person who sees the future. While the gift of prophecy certainly includes the ability to see the future, a prophet is far more than just a person with that ability.

A prophet is basically a spokesman for G-d , a person chosen by G-d to speak to people on G-d's behalf and convey a message or teaching. Prophets were role models of holiness, scholarship and closeness to G-d. They set the standards for the entire community.

The Hebrew word for a prophet, navi (Nun-Beit-Yod-Alef ) comes from the term niv sefatayim meaning "fruit of the lips," which emphasizes the prophet's role as a speaker.

The Talmud teaches that there were hundreds of thousands of prophets: twice as many as the number of people who left Egypt, which was 600,000. But most of the prophets conveyed messages that were intended solely for their own generation and were not reported in scripture . Scripture identifies only 55 prophets of Israel.

http://www.jewfaq.org/m/prophet.htm

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2014
malvisguy212:
mr interlingent,you havent answer my qustion.why the quran dint mention this important prophet of God,isaiah?

Abraham smash the idol of his father but muhammad join his family in worshiping idol,infact he was in the cave of hira praying to idol when his allegdly calling,even the hadith prove it,the way of worship in islam is the same way pagan worship there gods.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet Of Allah by Rilwayne001: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2014
*thread unfollow* grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Significance Of Palm Sunday / Chris Oyaks Embarks On 40 Days Fasting And Prayer / All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.