Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,434 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola (50654 Views)

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Medical Experts And Volunteers Against Ebola. Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by modestdude(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2014
They should be thoroughly quarantined at the airport o.

Chai, i dream of a Nigeria where Americans will queue up in our Embassy seeking for Visa to work and study in Nigeria.

So shall it be one day.

4 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by sexzskil(f): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2014
THE BLACKMAN IS INDEED A PLAGUE TO THEMSELVES. DOES THE WRITE-UP ABOVE STATE THAT THE ALMIGHTY USA WANT TO COME AND ASK NIGERIANS HOW TO TREAT THE EBOLA PATIENT? READING COMPREHENSION INFERIOR BLACK MEN GOT SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL. THE RULERS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE ON THEIR OWN WILLY SCHEME! I LOVE THEM, THE GREATEST WORLD EMPIRE IN MANKIND HISTORY!! USA!!!
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by sexzskil(f): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2014
THE BLACKMAN IS INDEED A PLAGUE TO HIMSELF. DOES THE WRITE-UP ABOVE STATE THAT THE ALMIGHTY USA WANT TO COME AND ASK NIGERIANS HOW TO TREAT THE EBOLA PATIENT? READING COMPREHENSION INFERIOR BLACK MEN GOT SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL. THE RULERS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE ON THEIR OWN WILLY SCHEME! I LOVE THEM, THE GREATEST WORLD EMPIRE IN MANKIND HISTORY!! USA!!!
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2014
johnie:

I hope one hater of Nigeria (Africa) would not say the nurse must be a Nigerian (African)!

Why would anyone say that?
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by sexzskil(f): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2014
THE BLACKMAN IS INDEED A PLAGUE TO HIMSELF. DOES THE WRITE-UP ABOVE STATE THAT THE ALMIGHTY USA WANT TO COME AND ASK NIGERIANS HOW TO TREAT THE EBOLA PATIENT? READING COMPREHENSION INFERIOR BLACK MEN GOT SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL. THE RULERS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE ON THEIR OWN WILLY SCHEME! I LOVE THEM, THE GREATEST WORLD EMPIRE IN MANKIND HISTORY!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by uzolexis(f): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2014
NOOOOO,don't let them in pls. I don't trust them,maybe they are coming with another disease grin grin
but seriously,I thought they had the cure already and used it on a US citizen that contacted the virus and he was cured Idon't trust the US 1 bit,i don't hate them either,i just don't trust them,so our government should be very careful and monitor them closely when they come here,they might have an ulterior motive

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by mightyleks(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2014
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Greater9ja: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2014
colly227: They are coming to spread this disease further or I feel they've modified this deadly virus to spread quicker in Nigeria. The moment they leave I have a feeling bad things will happen.

I think Nigeria should be very careful of this Americans.They don't wish us well and this may be a plot to further spread the disease so as make money selling their drugs and take credit for controlling it.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by hydrocarbon(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2014
UjSizzle: If I wasn't so concerned about the lives that could be lost in the United States, I'd allow myself laugh at this grin
. Proudly 9ja,so finally US seeking our help.......the first dey say "shall be the last"....shameless people

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by locdog(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2014
for fascinating and beautiful pics
doyinejisblog.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by sexzskil(f): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2014
“Dr. David Brett-Mayor of the World
Health Organization saw and
conquered Ebola. He single handedly
started the Ebola isolation ward
having cleared and cleaned the room.
He admitted and cared for the patients
before any Nigerian doctor joined him''.

The above was a recent quote from Fashola. An American From WHO first showed the zeal of helping Nigeria conquered ebola before the useless Nigerian doctors gave in! Why give Nigerian government the glory that rightly belong to the gloriou United States? WITHOUT AMERICA, THE WORLD IS DOOMED TO ABSOLUTE EXTINCTION!

MAY AMERICA RULE OVER THE UNIVERSE AND GOD FOR ALL ETERNITY(AMEN)!!!
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by leonshom(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Same US dat could not give Nigeria their ebola treatment or drugs? Same US blocking Nigeria Arms purchase to fight Boko Haram?

Don't let them in... There plan did not work, so now they want to carry out a study and perfect their plan to destroy Nigeria via Nigerians.
It shows you aren't current !
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by deeobserver209(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Nigeria teaching USA how to manage Ebola since September 2014!
Who say Nigeria is not great? angry
GEJ till 2019. smiley

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by mightyleks(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2014
sexzskil: THE BLACKMAN IS INDEED A PLAGUE TO THEMSELVES. DOES THE WRITE-UP ABOVE STATE THAT THE ALMIGHTY USA WANT TO COME AND ASK NIGERIANS HOW TO TREAT THE EBOLA PATIENT? READING COMPREHENSION INFERIOR BLACK MEN GOT SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL. THE RULERS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE ON THEIR OWN WILLY SCHEME! I LOVE THEM, THE GREATEST WORLD EMPIRE IN MANKIND HISTORY!! USA!!!

what's she saying

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by moriton(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Please let all of them be tested for ebola first before allowed in. Thanks
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by deeobserver209(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2014
sexzskil: THE BLACKMAN IS INDEED A PLAGUE TO THEMSELVES. DOES THE WRITE-UP ABOVE STATE THAT THE ALMIGHTY USA WANT TO COME AND ASK NIGERIANS HOW TO TREAT THE EBOLA PATIENT? READING COMPREHENSION INFERIOR BLACK MEN GOT SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL. THE RULERS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE ON THEIR OWN WILLY SCHEME! I LOVE THEM, THE GREATEST WORLD EMPIRE IN MANKIND HISTORY!! USA!!!
Why are you so negative about Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by micolaj: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2014
GREATEST MY FOOT...AMERICA FOOLING HERSELF SINCE 1492

5 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by lastpage: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2014
nduchucks: Some of you people gloating about this topic are pathetic. Ebola potentially threatens the lives of millions of people majority of who may be pellow Aficans. The US has sent 3000 medical personnel to Liberia to help and study the characteristics of this virus and are now sending a handful of experts to study the containment of the disease in Nigeria. This issue is too serious to be gloating about.

Medical experts are being sent to Senegal, a country where the virus seems to have been contained as well.

Those of you who would like to attribute this Ebola containment to politicians are outright ignorant. The success was due to:

(1) Swift action of our top Doctors and more importantly,

(2) The result of an emergency command center financed in 2012 by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to fight polio. As soon as the outbreak began, it was turned into the Ebola Emergency Operations Center. Without that top notch facility turned into Ebola Emergency Operations center, the story would have been different.

(3)The US Center for Disease Control had 10 experts in Nigeria working on polio and H.I.V., who had already trained 100 local doctors in epidemiology; 40 of them were immediately reassigned to Ebola and oversaw the contact tracing.

Ignorance kills.

I agree with you, this Ebola thing is too serious to be a laughing matter.
I also agree that our Doctors deserve all the praise, despite working under "stringent conditions".

But should you not know that:

1.) the 3,000 personnel America sent to Liberia, are not MEDICAL Personnel as you claim. THEY ARE MILITARY PERSONNEL. Just google it and you will see your folly.

You can then begin to wonder, if Cuba, a tiny country, later sent 1,200 DOCTORS to Liberia, what did America have in-mind, to send 3,000 MILITARY personnel to Liberia? Incase you dont know, it is to enforce the Lockdown and kill anyone that contravenes it. Go and watch the story of the "Lockdown during Katrina flooding of black neighbourhoods in America".

2.) The Mellinda Gates Foundation facility has been in place for treatment of HIV, and that was an individual effort of the Bill Gates family..... not the U.S Government effort. having said that, l recognise that he is an American.

3.) It was our Doctors that converted the facility for "test and confinement" of Ebola suspects. That has nothing to do with the American Govt.

4.) The re-assigned 40 Doctors are still Nigerians, trained in Nigeria till they were qualified Doctors. CDC only came to add to their knowledge, as already qualified Doctors.

5.) The U.S Govt made it very obvious from the onset, that they want to see us suffer the disease, hence their refusal to help with Zmapp, then their condemnation of our Silver Nano and their shifting of resources to other countries EXCEPT Nigeria.

We must also give some credit to our "Executive" (I dont have party affiliation but can recognize performance when l see one). In this case, the machinery of state moved "uncharacteristically very quickly", to make sure that Public servants were galvanized into action immediately. This credit goes to the Lagos state Govt, Not America.

The question is: What does America need to know about Ebola, that it does not already know or cannot know by mere "phone/internet/paper REQUEST", ... that it needs to send its personnel down here, at this point?

Is there a hidden agenda we are not being told?
All this jumping up that America needs "our help" is actually foolish on our part!
They will never need our help but they may make us bow to their own Lordship over us and if we decide not to "play ball", America has a long history of using every dirty means not found in the textbook, to make countries bow to their whims; including Sabotage, regime change, deadly infections, e.t.c

We just need to be extremely wary and cautious of this "trojan Horse" of studying us! wink wink

Having said that, ...
Apologies, but you are the very ignorant one and you sound like one of them "Visa Applicant" at American Embassy who would say "anything" just to get an American Visa! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

10 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2014
RaptorX: Nonsence comments all over the place, coming to learn how to contain ebola from Nigeria? Pls dont make me laugh, the same ebola that they deliberately brought into the US and make sure the Liberian guy was exposed to as many people as possible. Why do you think Obama signed an executive order to forcibly detain anybody with symptoms of hemorragic fever? The NWO is now in full bloom and its about to be game over, too many kids on these NL.

I NOR UNDERSTAND SEF
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by gbishman: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2014
The is fabulous news, we thank God almighty and also give thanks to Gov. Fashola of Lagos state and Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by uzolexis(f): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2014
lastpage:

I also agree that our Doctors deserve all the praise, despite working under "stringent conditions".

1.) the 3,000 personnel America sent to Liberia, are not MEDICAL Personnel as you claim. THEY ARE MILITARY PERSONNEL. Just google it and you will see your folly.

You can then begin to wonder, if Cuba, a tiny country, later sent 1,200 DOCTORS to Liberia, what did America have in-mind, to send 3,000 MILITARY personnel to Liberia? Incase you dont know, it is to enforce the Lockdown and kill anyone that contravenes it. Go and watch the story of the "Lockdown during Katrina flooding of black neighbourhoods in America".

2.) The Mellinda Gates Foundation facility has been in place for treatment of HIV, and that was an individual effort of the Bill Gates family..... not the U.S Government effort. having said that, l recognise that he is an American.

3.) It was our Doctors that converted the facility for "test and confinement" of Ebola suspects. That has nothing to do with the American Govt.

4.) The re-assigned 40 Doctors are still Nigerians, trained in Nigeria till they were qualified Doctors. CDC only came to add to their knowledge, as already qualified Doctors.

5.) The U.S Govt made it very obvious from the onset, that they want to see us suffer the disease, hence their refusal to help with Zmapp, then their condemnation of our Silver Nano and their shifting of resources to other countries EXCEPT Nigeria.

We must also give some credit to our "Executive" (I dont have party affiliation but can recognize performance when l see one). In this case, the machinery of state moved "uncharacteristically very quickly", to make sure that Public servants were galvanized into action immediately. This credit goes to the Lagos state Govt, Not America.

The question is: What does America need to know about Ebola, that it does not already know or cannot know by mere "phone/internet/paper REQUEST", ... that it needs to send its personnel down here, at this point?

All this jumping up that America needs "our help" is actually foolish on our part!
They will never need our help but they may make us bow to their own Lordship over us and if we decide not to "play ball", America has a long history of using every dirty means not found in the textbook, to make countries bow to their whims; including Sabotage, regime change, deadly infections, e.t.c

We just need to be extremely wary and cautious of this "trojan Horse" of studying us! wink wink

Having said that, ...
Apologies, but you are the very ignorant one and you sound like one of them "Visa Applicant" at American Embassy who would say "anything" just to get an American Visa! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

God bless you for this post. you spoke my mind word for word.

5 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by lucianohase(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2014
I hope they didn't come to spread the pathogenic strain

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by bnovative(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Same US dat could not give Nigeria their ebola treatment or drugs? Same US blocking Nigeria Arms purchase to fight Boko Haram?

Dont let them in... There plan did not work, so now they want to carry out a study and perfect their plan to destroy Nigeria via Nigerians.
u earn my respect! superb reasoning!

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2014
lastpage:

Having said that, ...

Lastpage!
Very well spoken! Hilarious truth.

4 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2014

you are one of those black girls that Bleep all friends of white guys thinking it will turn your stinking pvssy white right? FYI whether you fvck or date only whites, you are still a fvcking nigglet, and trust me, micheal brown, travon matins etc treatment is waiting for you. just a matter of time.

du.mb b.itch

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2014
sexzskil: THE BLACKMAN IS INDEED A PLAGUE TO HIMSELF. DOES THE WRITE-UP ABOVE STATE THAT THE ALMIGHTY USA WANT TO COME AND ASK NIGERIANS HOW TO TREAT THE EBOLA PATIENT? READING COMPREHENSION INFERIOR BLACK MEN GOT SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL. THE RULERS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE ON THEIR OWN WILLY SCHEME! I LOVE THEM, THE GREATEST WORLD EMPIRE IN MANKIND HISTORY!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

pls out of curiosity how did you come to know about nairaland

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by deletrue: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2014
theshadyexpress: Now obama needs a lesson or two from goodluck jonathan.....no man can indeed claim to be an island of knowledge afterall
I'm expecting apc guerillas to come and tell us it is fashola that obama is consulting

Anyways whether apc and bokoharam likes it or not.....we say goodluck till 2019
Thank you. My surprise is that the Sahara journalist coupled with their apc members could not report this beautiful achievement. I know say some people dey vex because of the singler achievement.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by xp17(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2014
UjSizzle: If I wasn't so concerned about the lives that could be lost in the United States, I'd allow myself laugh at this grin
so, you joined these fools sinking in ignorance? it's a shame on how fools have made smart folks look stupid in Nigeria. the same Nigeria that the fatality to the survival ratio was very abysmal ? meanwhile, the US has had 100% containment @ the emry hospital, Georgia. you think Nigeria really deserves an accolade for this? what about the 3000 military personnel sent to Liberia to also study on Ebola? so na Liberia wan teach them too?

teach a wise man , he ll be wiser

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by piagetskinner(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2014
mightyleks:

what's she saying
I wonder oo
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Balkan(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2014
all hail prof [size=18pt]ONYEBUCHI CHUKWU[/size]

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by emmanuelogbe(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Those medical personnels coming to Nigeria should be properly quarantined o. Immigration make una take note make dem no come finish wetin Sawyer start for naija.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) / Nigerians Mark World Condom Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.