Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (70794 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sylverbox: One thing I know is that if the Uterus doesn't carry a child, it will surely carry a Fibroid! Gbam!
haha

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by francescainnoce(f): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Maybe she have to rethink and perhaps retype** lots of typographical errors in that tweet... She type as though she is under pressure or maybe IOS8 is messing ith her spellings.... And again I don't think any sane woman will seek a divorce from an on-going marriage and I'm not gonna contribute by commenting or judging her because I don't think it's any of my business...
Let her food sweeten her mouth; Igbo proverb that says NNI òśí tó łíàà.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
I remembered around 6 years ago when you took what was not yours

law of karma

sorry

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by DICKtator: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
softsparkyy: And someone will ask why Genny and Rita Dominic are still single.

Why are Genny and Rita Dominic still single?

Thought Rita Dominic was married to one Chief Yuzedo?

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
softsparkyy: And someone will ask why Genny and Rita Dominic are still single.
you mean those grannies?

I heard Rita is 38 already?

Make I no laugh oo
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Daresh(f): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
What is wrong with you people? Why are you all so hard hearted and judgemental?

The chics marriage has crashed and instead of sympathy you are hurling insults at her! Is she not human? Is she not allowed to make mistakes? Please point to me one of you who has not made mistakes in their life?

Some are even calling her barren. That is so mean and wicked. Remember Godiswatchingyou sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by synergycom19: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Which Woman will agree publicly that she cheated on her husband, Christian marriages are Crashing rapidly because of pretense and Deceit being encourage by some of not most of our pastors(teaching doctrine of men as commandments )
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nicepoker(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Iamsynord: Its a pity..You such a beautiful woman ..but with no Child..May the grace Of God that gave eyesight to everyone reading this , u will give birth to ur own children ..
who wan put am belle sef
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
uzolexis:

Stop ranting biko cause ur not making sense. What is "you black women can't be trusted"? What if I say black men r dogs? Why do u guys always think white women r better than black women? You don't generalise like that,it's wrong on many levels. There r pple that happily married n they r black n there r some who r divorced n r white. Black or white is just skin colour wc does not matter,it all depends on the individual. Emancipate urself 4rm mental slavery my friend.
so on point!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by redcliff: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako][/quote]

Verbal conjugation...smh
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
I guess this is one of d reasons why her marriage crashed......dat pottey spaghetti tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
cap28:

To be honest she might be better off without this serial husband, maybe now he might go back to the ex wife he abandoned.

Looks like Ini got tired of being the sole breadwinner hence her wandering eyes, at least Amber Rose is getting a $1million pay off plus monthly child support from her ex - not bad for a former stripper.
Ini Edo was the sole breadwinner? I thought her ex-husband was an American-based businessman
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by praxx(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Whatever built on the wrong foundation will definitely not last.

Six years ago you took what wasn't yours. wonder why you wanted it forever.

I just hope other scavengers learn from your ordeal.

Poor lady. Now the guy will move on like nothing happened, but the lady may live with that stigma forever + other men might see her as spent goods.

CHAI.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by redcliff: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
RedBenson:

Your English is 99.9% bad. Work on it pls. I am sure that's why you dont know the meaning of "irreconciliable differences".

Nobody is above mistakes and i would not deny i just realized that i did make some on my initial post on this thread. But you are in no class to try to use that as a tool against me....
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Daresh: What is wrong with you people? Why are you all so hard hearted and judgemental?

The chics marriage has crashed and instead of sympathy you are hurling insults at her! Is she not human? Is she not allowed to make mistakes? Please point to me one of you who has not made mistakes in their life?

Some are even calling her barren. That is so mean and wicked. Remember Godiswatchingyou sad

Don't mind them. Nlders are the greatest hypocrites on earth. With so much venom and bad belle. How will this country progress? When majority are filled wit hate and envy. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Mars88(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
fairygeh: Oh no,not ini,my baby cry

Find your baby go, she a woman not a baby
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by praxx(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Daresh: What is wrong with you people? Why are you all so hard hearted and judgemental?

you are absolutely right on every level.

i just wish this will act as a deterrent to "others".

Like i said, 6years ago she took what wasn't hers and pardon me if i state that over and again, maybe cos i know the heart-broken 1st wife that was dumped for ini, so like my people will always say ife onye kotolo o bulu[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by lawrenceunaa: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Omavik: nd ur sounding sure....u ever caught her in bed with one?? smh
eiya nd ini didnt evn bear him a child... 6 fruitless years nd nw divorce...hmmm
did his ex wife bore him children?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by cap28: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
CFCfan:
Ini Edo was the sole breadwinner? I thought her ex-husband was an American-based businessman

business man indeed- do successful business men live apart from their wives?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
2cato: what is painfull must you ladies marry a rich man?
so no one must marry a rich man?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
sweetylicious: Your sister will marry a poor man
i love NL grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nmeri17: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
she braked up wit her partyna becurse she discovered an giant preek wit big pokket. the difference bitwin the small and big preeks are irreconcilable angry angry
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Sagamite(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
uzolexis:
Stop ranting biko cause ur not making sense. What is "you black women can't be trusted"? What if I say black men r dogs? Why do u guys always think white women r better than black women? You don't generalise like that,it's wrong on many levels. There r pple that happily married n they r black n there r some who r divorced n r white. Black or white is just skin colour wc does not matter,it all depends on the individual. Emancipate urself 4rm mental slavery my friend.

When it comes to interpersonal skills and personalities, white girls are streets ahead of black girls.

The average white girl is way more personable than the average black girl.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nmeri17: she braked up wit her partyna becurse she discovered an giant preek wit big pokket. the difference bitwin the small and big preeks are irreconcilable angry angry
grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lolz even of it was her husband who cheated all of you would have still blamed it on her....
grin NL people are funny

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by nikkyshyne(f): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2014
redcliff:

Your english teacher did a bad job with a student like you.
Smh. You can say something better than this.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by summerflame(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2014
I am on my website www.kokanaiye.com. As if I care
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by kobonaire(m): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2014
CFCfan:
cough-cough ... na broke man grin

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by msud(f): 12:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Eeya, I feel for Ini. May God help her through this problem. Philip fear God oo
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2014
kobonaire: cough-cough ... na broke man grin
If he was broke, why didn't he move back to Nigeria? grin
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by newspapers: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2014
redcliff: Modified*

Some people dont even know the meaning of irreconcilable differences. Because folks use that phrase when it comes to splitting relationships. Therefore every tom edo and harry use it.....repugnant

As in eh, was like shocked shocked shocked when i saw the article on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/ini-edo-opens-crashed-marriage-twitter/

Africans have misused these set of phrases

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.