Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have (27776 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by raphy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
this land is not for sale.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pervert1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Vikthor:

...lmao.... grin grin grin....guy ur mouth badt oooooll
u shuld see my former username! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
Nice post MONDREW.but as for me onli my husband deserve ALL my love.I have been there.av done all dat.crazy tin,stupid tins dat cant be said all for love but end result was being taken for granted.ladies shine ur eyes well well.don't let dem enslave u all in the name of love.if u lyk turn 360 degree on bed.if he wants to marry u he will marry u.infact all what u said are not criteria for measuring love.so blind,lame e.t.c cant love and be loveable ba?And again almost all ladies does dis?why are dey not married yet?Just be ursef dear LADIES.Develop ur self,discover ursef and d ryt one will come.
Say NO to SLAVERY

But being stupid in love is a life time something now. So how come you've abruptly ended yours in the name of" wise up"?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Alexsmith20(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
MORNDEW:

Pls where do you stay i like to buy land there.
do yu knw wherz called sambisa?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pervert1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
RedBenson:

I wanted replying u but when i looked at ur moniker title again, .... (i comment my reserve)
so ...if u did not reply,what then did u do?

Dnt judge moi with that moniker,be objective. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MORNDEW(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Heebucun:
Just a question Morndew.that girl u are talking about did u marry her?
well we went our different ways due to religion. Which i did my best in trying to convince her. Bt sadly she never reasoned the way i did.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Smhart1(f): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
i am happy to be inlove with the right person at the right time. No time for fooling around
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MORNDEW(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
maylisa:
laz and fake guys everywhere. So for your mind you de wait the lady weh go wash your cloths, sweep your house and spend on you upon you go still. Sleep with her. Rubbish gold diggers everywhere. [colior=#990000][/color]
gold digger? Well u dnt know me.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
LoL cheesy

Raised to power two e.g. Lol2
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pervert1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smhart1:
i am happy to be inlove with the right person at the right time. No time for fooling around
happy 4 u.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aitee1, i don sight u. Na ur eye b dat?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Deepfreezer(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
childish threads making frontpage. do we still hv moderators here?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by mesoade(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
uplawal:
Am from Ondo state too,okitipupa local govt,ilutitun.
wao
h! dats. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pervert1:
so ...if u did not reply,what then did u do?

Dnt judge moi with that moniker,be objective. tongue

No be only objective, na theory plus.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Smhart1(f): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pervert1:
happy 4 u.
Tanky
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by urcutecrush(f): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
RedBenson:

But being stupid in love is a life time something now. So how come you've abruptly ended yours in the name of" wise up"?
I don't really get ur point BEN.care to emphasis?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MORNDEW(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
@Op,,, First of all,, please try and marry that your girlfriend that you ve dated for ages first.
I no wan hear story Ooo,,, Cos if you do that babe bad thing after all these things u say she do for you, she no go believe in any man again Ooo.

Secondly, have you found out that runs girls dey marry nowadays more than the hardworking ladies,,, UWA MMEBI (d world don bajee)

Thirdly, it is we men that treat ladies as if they puni is all that they can offer.
Can you imagine a Ph don paying a Nollywood actress 200k for just a weekend of sex?
That's my ten months salary.
Pathetic!

Good ladies abound, ready for guys wey dey ready to marry,,,
But 90% of guys are not yet ready to marry,, hence, they go for the only thing they always want from them ladies,,
pusi !!!

Finally, you packaged that article wella abeg...
Applause for you!
Thanks man. This is the first time my post is considered for front page. There are many lieing fallow that needs front page to enlighten our people more. U ve got lots of points up there

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by urcutecrush(f): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
RedBenson:

I don't really get ur point BEN.care to emphasis?I dint mean not to fall in love o.lol.how can life be sweet without love? cheesy the wise up simply means not to loose ourselves nor forget our worth,stop loving ourselves in d process of loving another.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MORNDEW(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Merlissa:

Love can't be measured.. I have never been lucky with meeting someone who would return my love...

There are some ladies (me inclusive) when we love we LOVE. We can do ALMOST anything to get the guys attention but guys DON'T return the love sad

#NoteToGuys: if you want a lady to love you, love her unconditionally. Love her flaws, her imperfect

True Love is loving the imperfect person PERFECTLY!!!
maybe theres something u ar nt doing right. Nd know that men come with different reasoning nt all of us are the same.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MORNDEW(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
VenusBetty:
Some of these guys dey find wife material, but their own material no reach to sew cap let alone trouser.
explain more.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

I don't really get ur point BEN.care to emphasis?I dint mean not to fall in love o.lol.how can life be sweet without love? cheesy the wise up simply means not to loose ourselves nor forget our worth,stop loving ourselves in d process of loving another.

Genuine love is not practiced cautiously. When cautions are applied in love, certain things cant be achieved in such relationship and from your post, having wisen up now, you cant love genuinely again without putting cautions which is a decelerated factor for love to grow. Hope you got it?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Aitee1: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
RedBenson:
Aitee1, i don sight u. Na ur eye b dat?

U again...

Sighting me abi

Are u officially stalking me?

Na branch I branch to read comment oh mbok
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Heebucun(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
MORNDEW:

well we went our different ways due to religion. Which i did my best in trying to convince her. Bt sadly she never reasoned the way i did.
Bottom line is u still departed.ask any girl they will tell u of love gone sour.most girls have been hurt too bad they change their attitude towards love.av seen cases of a guy having 4 gf's.all of dem cooks,wash and all dat.if one of the girl founds out don't u think her thinking towards love will change?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MORNDEW(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Deepfreezer:
childish threads making frontpage. do we still hv moderators here?
learn hw to read it will help you in life.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yes - in inches tongue
datguru:
Can love be measured ? undecided
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MORNDEW(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Heebucun:

Bottom line is u still departed.ask any girl they will tell u of love gone sour.most girls have been hurt too bad they change their attitude towards love.av seen cases of a guy having 4 gf's.all of dem cooks,wash and all dat.if one of the girl founds out don't u think her thinking towards love will change?
she was the one who went away. She had her flaws bt i was ready to marry her i believe one day she will realise that Love is greater than religion nd i always pray its nt too late then. Not all guys are bad ok.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Depends on how much you can offer.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by urcutecrush(f): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Genuine love is not practiced cautiously. When cautions are applied in love, certain things cant be achieved in such relationship and from your post, having wisen up now, you cant love genuinely again without putting cautions which is a decelerated factor for love to grow. Hope you got it?
Are u misqouting me intentionally or are u twisting my words to fit urs?
I already explained what I mean by wisen up.
I totally agree on caution decelarating love
To open yourself to the chance of happiness is to open yourself to the possibility of pain —the probability of disappointment. Is it worth it? Who’s to say. Perhaps one could live their life carefully — treading lightly along their given road — and reach the finish line feeling warm, safe and content. But I’d rather walk heavily.
I’d rather run down the path less traveled, aware of all the danger, fall to the the ground, get back up — and fall again. I’d rather reach the end covered in scrapes, bruises and ugly, crooked scars — battle wounds on which to reflect fondly. I’d rather be hurt and allow myself the chance to be hurt again, in different ways by different people.BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY.I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING MYSELF.THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Heebucun(f): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
MORNDEW:

she was the one who went away. She had her flaws bt i was ready to marry her i believe one day she will realise that Love is greater than religion nd i always pray its nt too late then. Not all guys are bad ok.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Lorechino(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
datguru:
Can love be measured ? undecided

quetion for the monkeys
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Heebucun(f): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
MORNDEW:

Going by what u said she showed u 100 percent love.u could just have done something extraordinary like changing your religion to appreciate her but did u?I know all guys are not bad.cooking,washing,standing in line for your boyfriend should not be used to measure love.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aitee1:

U again...

Sighting me abi

Are u officially stalking me?

Na branch I branch to read comment oh mbok

Not officially. It's traditionally. A brother must stalk his sister to prevent unGodly derailing. Abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are There Catfish On Nairaland? / Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.