Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have (27762 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Some guys just take a girl's love for granted and start misbehaving
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MizMyColi(f): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pervert1:
sorry bae....let's find a common interest dear. am Teddy.

I'm Bear

Lolzzz

#JustKidding

I'm Coli.

cheesy I was going to say thank you and prolly blow you a few e-kisses for affirming my post.
Thanks to the skeptic side of me, I thought to read through first.
cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by jessica1987(f): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Add pin:29B443F5 ladies only you won't regret it
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MizMyColi(f): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Votukpa:

What a load of horse shit

smiley
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pervert1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'm Bear

Lolzzz

#JustKidding

I'm Coli.

cheesy I was going to say thank you and prolly blow you a few e-kisses for affirming my post.
Thanks to the skeptic side of me, I thought to read through first.
cheesy
lol..Nice to meet you Coli.

lol,that Skeptic side of you is a nice sidekick to always bring along in a place like this. ;-)

oh.....I love your open mindedness.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by 360musicng(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Music: Tiwa Savage - Colors Of Love: http://www..com/music-tiwa-savage-colors-of-love/
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by 1stola: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
HFOG:
One thing I'm sure of you'll attract your kind. You most likely will get who you deserve
Fake theory.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by akpanikpe(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
natureblack:
funny grin
Enjoy ur self bro there is nothing here in 9ja to miss abeg.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Merlissa:

Love can't be measured.. I have never been lucky with meeting someone who would return my love...

There are some ladies (me inclusive) when we love we LOVE. We can do ALMOST anything to get the guys attention but guys DON'T return the love sad

#NoteToGuys: if you want a lady to love you, love her unconditionally. Love her flaws, her imperfect

True Love is loving the imperfect person PERFECTLY!!!
true love is loving the imperfecy person perfectly

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MizMyColi(f): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pervert1:
lol..Nice to meet you Coli.

lol,that Skeptic side of you is a nice sidekick to always bring along in a place like this. ;-[

oh.....I love your open mindedness.

Thanks. smiley
I take it, this is an alternate moniker?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Whizzdom(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
grin ... Yes you are right ..

Some girls would be feeling posh on top of nothing.

I love ladies who work for their money and doesn't depend on anybody to send them card or money.

I love ladies who stand by girls no matter what happens.

I love ladies who doesn't underestimate guys.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by brightisodje(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
MORNDEW:
In life love is a two way thing. But, sometimes, one person makes the relationship sweeter with his or her character or actions. Many times women complain of being cheated, or not finding ”Mr right”.

Mr right deserves Miss right. But sadly enough, many women (especially young girls of nowadays) does not have what it takes to make a man want to take them to the alter. As a woman how much love do u have to show a man, can you cook, can you stand in for him if he is nt there, how good are u on bed, what suports ar u willing to give to a man in hard times and to get to the top.
These days the only thing most women pride themselves with is boobs nd butt, they feel they are doing a guy favour by dating him, they see sex as a commodity offered to men. some even glue to their TV to watch Kim Kardashian and other programmes that will further advance their fakeness in life.

While in school i met a lady who was exceptional but not perfect.
Twice she bought textbooks for me with her money, kept my room always clean nd even did my laudry was so concerned in things that concern me and so many other things. She believed tomorrow will be better. Up till this moment no woman has been able to measure up to her in my life.

Some women see any guy that comes around them as a potential maga who will fund them but forget they can also get to the top or look for something to do. I’ ve always said it if Mirian can decide to plait her coursemates hair or open a boukar or ”mama put” or learn to type and make money with it, sell recharge cards, fruits or clothes and or women undies to survive, why is Caro jumping from one man to another and calling herself a big girl because she carries the latest phone which another man recharges for her and she pings all day. Well, to me i don’t regard any of these type of women as big girls i only see them as people who have nothing to offer. I regard and respect the likes of Mirian of this write up more.

What are you bringing to the table in a relationship? Or you think you are doing a man a favour. Have a rethink.

Princewill Chimereze.

Student, Writter, Facilittor, Public Affairs Analyst and Socila Commentator.
Brosss u thight I clap for u tell dis so call runs girls to think b4 night fall
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Naija gurlz are faster than their shadow,with a top speed,faster than a Ferrari+Lamborghini +Buggati put together...

If only God has put up an instant death on both male & female that would have a premarital sex,the world would have been a better place to live in.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

You strike me like an under 21 grin

Whats his age gotta do with d discussion,ur always off point,and claiming #itooknow. where are ur soldiers to come fight for u nw,naijaboyy and tallest?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pervert1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thanks. smiley
I take it, this is an alternate moniker?

like I said....you are Observant.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by blakky97(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pervert1:
women deserves much more respect ....pls.
And your name is pervert1? Maybe there's a new definition for that word

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by mako007(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
VenusBetty:
Some of these guys dey find wife material, but their own material no reach to sew cap let alone sew trouser. Abbeggy
hmmm, see self consultation at it's peak, kpele hun
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pervert1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
blakky97:

And your name is pervert1? Maybe there's a new definition for that word
.....it means....A moniker. can I go nw?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MizMyColi(f): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
wink
Thanks.
Pervert1:
like I said....you are Observant.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pervert1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
wink
Thanks.
u r welcome.

secret here-My old moniker is far worse....dumping it arised.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MizMyColi(f): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pervert1:
u r welcome.

secret here-My old moniker is far worse....dumping it arised.

Oh Okay.
But Pervert?

How bou something "Holier"
wink

It's your choice all the same.
Doesn't change who you really are smiley
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Frankestein08(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Actually when a woman loves, she loves for real...it's just that some of us guys tend to turn em into what they're not! when one girl hu needs just love has undergone so many heartbreaks, hueva comin next shouldn't expect much only if he has the right charisma then she might just put in all she has hoping he's right for her.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
interesting thread @ op

all I can say is that I love as much as my partner loves me
I feel any kind of love given must be reciprocated or returned
so if a guy treats me like im the only girl in the world I'll also treat him like he's the only man I know but if his love is crap I'll give him crappy love ryt back. if a guy or lady gives more or less love than recieved then he/she is wasting their time in the relationship

its got to be mutual like that.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by tommiebuck(f): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hmmm OP
Clearly, I'm about to blow my trumpet and that of my comradesses.

Y'see, some of us are Oceans and fountains and springs of Love.
Azzin, the kind/amount of love flowing thru' us is simply out of this world - amazing and almost too good to be true.
You can tell by the way we treat those around us who are strangers or haven't even attained boyfriend status.

Y'see, in our circle, we don't play nice, just to catch that guy's attention or get to him to bed us or return a favor. No.
The honest to God truth is - Nice is who we are.
We don't know how to be any less.

So, it's inorder for us to ask the guys too;

"What are you bringing to the table"?

Signed: Mizmycoli (f)

nice one mizz, can u tell me ur zodiac sign pls

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by DOWHILE: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Watching. Weldone Mizmycoli

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MizMyColi(f): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
tommiebuck:

Fyn Geh grin
Mine's Aries.

You might wanna check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/1931561/know-lovers-enneagram-type
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by MizMyColi(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
DOWHILE:
Watching. Weldone Mizmycoli

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Happy Holidays smiley
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by HARDDON: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
MarthaK:
Some guys just take a girl's love for granted and start misbehaving

Very true dear! Love only isn't just enough . tot u gurls always quote no romance without finance?

Well here is d guy's version: no comitments wiv Luv alone! Put more on d plate n see if he wouldn't stay.

Like crzly, if s3x if all u got, he can get it way cheaper out there, why wouldnt he misbehave?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by tommiebuck(f): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

Fyn Geh grin
Mine's Aries.

You might wanna check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/1931561/know-lovers-enneagram-type

oh for real? dts y u re nice anyways. aries are naturally nice nd dey also make good lovers. i wm not wn aries but i also love to the fault.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pervert1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

Oh Okay.
But Pervert?

How bou something "Holier"
wink

It's your choice all the same.
Doesn't change who you really are smiley
holy like...oliver or james?...lol. Well...pervert just seemed right at d moment...;-

yeah,it doesn't....so what's the history with ur moniker?
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pdizzle(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Our black ladies have love flowing like the ocean, one almost drowned me sometime ago.
Re: Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have by Pervert1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
tommiebuck:

oh for real? dts y u re nice anyways. aries are naturally nice nd dey also make good lovers. i wm not wn aries but i also love to the fault.
ARIES here too(april 4th) dat mks me nice n a good lover right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.