Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (33540 Views)

New Fathers Lets Share Our Experience. / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by femi4: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Gee001: I love this thread! can't wait to experience all these with future hubby. Lol.
Pregee go fit you wella!
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by hischoice(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2014
sheunfemix: You need spanking. First trimester is the worst. I go as far as vomiting blood @ tyms. I don't think any woman has to fake anything @ dat stage cos its always bad. I have sickness till d last day of delivery. What u need to say when u knEel down is "I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry" mightn't be bad but a heartfelt lovers' "THANK THANK" should suffice.

Thank you for solely shouldering the physical pains for what would turn out to be a source of joy to us both (me, especially).

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Adekdammy: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2014
my wife is 20wks today and its being God all d way and He will see us through in Jesus name, amen. she complains of back ache, headache, she vomits atimes when brushing , mood swings...and at the early stage she had threatened abortion due to the stress of her job. she still do her cooking though I help her atimes, wash plates for her....women are wonderful creatures. God bless them and as we are expectant fathers, a ma gbo ohun Iya ati omo ni oruko Jesu, amin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Kelisade2002: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2014
It has been a wonderful experience. Mine is going to 18 weeks and the stress and mood swing is bearable now. The first trimester was hectic. A lot of cramps, back ache, lot of sleep and sometimes she has sleepless night. But I'm enjoying every bit of it since the day we saw the first scan seeing the baby floating and moving strongly. I can't wait to see our baby and its cool been an expecting father.

6 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by anthoniaz(f): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Wow! Sooo interesting. I wish your wives safe delivery and a happy home I pray for you all.Hmmm...still wondering what pregnancy is going to be like after Dec 27th smiley

9 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Gee001: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2014
femi4: Pregee go fit you wella!
I dey tell you. Lol
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by igbsam(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2014
How long do I have to wait to start having sex with my wife who just delivered of a baby ?
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by alobam1: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
babygifty: I'm a female n single, God pls give me a hubby dat tk kia of me n his kids wink

Am here baby.I'll definetly take care of u and the Kids..Got my PM?
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by ogmask: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2014
My wife started having contractions 2days ago. We came to the hospital yesterday and since then I have been beside her. The pain of labour is indiscribable. She has been crying for over 24hrs and yet the doctor said she has not entered active labour.
This is our first and I want to be here all the way.
I am eagerly looking forward to holding our bundle of joy. Thank God for his mercies.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2014
idokosi: She wakes up at night, bw 2-4 am,read her books in preparation for exams, she is always as strong as rock of gibralta. she does the cooking, washing etc
please start helping your wife even if she's strong as you claim.. Thank you

9 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by babeface3: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Mine is 26 weeks and counting, just got the first scan and the sex of the baby determined; Im so happy, He granted my heart desire.

But why this vomiting everywhere and into any container next to her. OMG, but im not complaining?

My daily prayers reminding God the promises He made to Hebrew women had always remained with her.

I hold the stomach and make declarations calling my son by name and depositing heavenly investments ever before he outta here.

God has been faithful.

16 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Gboliwe: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones: I remember when I was awaiting to be the father of my daughter Remilekun! Those were precious moments!

-CramJones

And after you will claim you are not the drug addict fool FFK.

Seriously, are you so stewpid? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by sheunfemix: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2014
hischoice:

"I'm sorry" mightn't be bad but a heartfelt lovers' "THANK THANK" should suffice.

Thank you for solely shouldering the physical pains for what would turn out to be a source of joy to us both (me, especially).
and I'm sorry for ignoring you!!

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by peziz(f): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Gboliwe:

And after you will claim you are not the drug addict fool FFK.

Seriously, are you so stewpid? angry

Lmao!!! caught red handed. Gboliwe haff vex scatter.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by bookiee(f): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2014
ogmask: My wife started having contractions 2days ago. We came to the hospital yesterday and since then I have been beside her. The pain of labour is indiscribable. She has been crying for over 24hrs and yet the doctor said she has not entered active labour.
I am eagerly looking forward to holding our bundle of joy. Thank God for his mercies.
I pray for her in faith: she receive strenght from above and like the hebrew woman she will have no complications, in jesus name...Amen!
i believe the it will happen has said
ku ise!!!

11 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by clinik: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2014
am so proud that we can always learn from each other......please any doctor here...my wife is taking pregnant care without folic acid...is it okay

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Duchaello(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2014
hischoice: I'm going home tonight to kneel before her (hope she allows me) and say "Thank You."

We are in our first trimester, and I, most times, technically ignore her, thinking she's faking those attitudes. I've been horrible.
Omigod! I'm in tears right now.....
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by standfit5(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2014
My wife is in her 37 week, n ma expectations r so so high. Imnt worried or afraid, but just anxious that this baby shld come now. This is our first baby, u know. First trimester was very very challenging. Second came n gone. Now due soon. This expecting time is only her legs that I massage often, se.x only when she can n its a very mild one, only have to be careful n guide n litterally have to support her when she is abt experiencing orgasm. We hv bn bargaining on name to give n not certain yet. We want a surprise baby, male or female, but I broke that agreement by begging her to scan for the s.ex. We research all medications b4 we take, n found out that we dont need some as nature always take its course at the end. For s.ex, know that sperm contains some things (progladins or something) that cld b causing contraction after the doing, so b relax, n wash off soon as your hubby comes. What more? Prayer n faith is key.

8 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by standfit5(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2014
ogmask: My wife started having contractions 2days ago. We came to the hospital yesterday and since then I have been beside her. The pain of labour is indiscribable. She has been crying for over 24hrs and yet the doctor said she has not entered active labour.

At all times, breath in n out...do this deeply. It helps a lot. Its well wit u n wife n baby in Jesus name. Everything would b testimony wit mother n baby alive n doing well. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by emeraldoe(f): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2014
buchai: Same experience here i dont used to sleep at night because my wife used to vomitting a lot sometimes i felt she is been too dramatic about it she is one month gone now and i dont used to ve s...e...x with her because each time i dose maybe once in two weeks the vomitting wil increase another thing is smell everything in the house smells' her even the soap am using smells her this is the second soap av changed now. Wel everything is fun to me because i want to support her in anyway i can.
I vomit like hell weneva I'm pregnant. Infact I start vomiting b4 I even miss my period and it continues till d day of delivery. I vomit everytin I eat and even water- it is as bad as dat. But thank God for my hubby who was alwaz dere to help (but sometimes very scared). Plus all my cravings esp at odd times. Pls bear with her it will soon pass

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by rbekins: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
angelTI: God bless all responsible fathers. Keep at it brothers!

Am here to read comments though. Am a female and not married..... Hope my hubby will say nice things about moi when the time comes..

The gentleman is here. Can some body say Amen!!!?
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Misogynist2014(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Psalmpy: Do i even think i will marry at all coz am very much sick of all dem girls in d world.
The question's if i dnt marry can i eva ave a baby of ma own
Yes, you can. As many as you want. grin
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by canalily(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
fpeter:

It will be successful in Jesus Name, All your needs and expenses shall be provided.. Amen
...AMEN! For praying with me, may almighty father expand your source of income and bless you abundantly with cubits of good health and many more fruitful years ahead...

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by micolaj: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2014
I GO JOIN THE LIST ONE DAYgrin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Misogynist2014(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay: Awwwww such a blessed thread, boo r u reading, actually what I can't wait to experience is having sex during pregnancy like how would it feel esp in d 9th month. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmm!!! I know what I should have being my reply to this silly post but , I won't comment. angry
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by abdulwastecx(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
gen2briz: Both legal and illegal father abi..

Therr is no such thing as ' illegal father'. our culture is so messed up that a dude will spend his life savings all in the name of some ceremony that is only staged.

I rather be an illegal father than to spend life savings all in name of wedding

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by blesoh(f): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Mine was back pains,plus sleeping on the floor than d bed.
Sex was a taboo,all dat is ova i delivered a baby girl last week friday.
I Wish ur wife a safe delivery.

12 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Misogynist2014: Hmm!!! I know what I should have being my reply to this silly post but , I won't comment. angry
With all due respect Mr how is it silly, abeg free me was I talking to u or ur name is baby. Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Misogynist2014(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Atmmachine: After seeing my wife give birth in the labour room, i vowed never to disrespect women.
#Fear anything (women) that bleeds for a week & still be alive.
Me to! Carefreewannabe and babygirlfl can bear me witness cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Ann2deals(f): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2014
eleko1: ..
now your child is wonderful i believe the mother is courageous and God is marvelous, congatulobia papa wonderful keep it up, help multiply the nation.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Dosoq(f): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2014
hischoice: I'm going home tonight to kneel before her (hope she allows me) and say "Thank You."

We are in our first trimester, and I, most times, technically ignore her, thinking she's faking those attitudes. I've been horrible.
. I really appreciate ur courage in accepting d fact dt u've nt been treating her well,tanks 2 d OP 4 dis medium 4 us all 2 share n learn,pls,make sure d "I'm sorry" is from a sincere heart,God bless her n ur home @ large.

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by blesoh(f): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2014
tell her to stop crying and breath in n out dats wat i did last friday.
My first baby was CS but this one i did it on my own,i knw d pains its much,nd last ting pray.
First labour do last long,i pray she deliver safely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.