Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM (50420 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Infact eeeeh, reminds me of a day I went to the ATM, it wasn't working so I walked all d way to anoda one cos I had no money on me, imagine d hot sun, wen I got dere there was just me nd a guy, I was happy, as soon as d guy had withdrawn I was to go next wen like 5 pips came out of nowere nd were like (each speaking @ d same time) I'm d next, I went to stay somewere cos f sun, I went to buy somfin etc, I just para dat day me sef fear, u wey black pass me dey run from sun, chai. @ d end I chance dem nd collected. Naijirians eeeeh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by ElFenomeno1: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
aaronson: pained senile
Fu...cking pillock....... Go sit on a di...ck!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lol....you be warri girl?
rozzay: Infact eeeeh, reminds me of a day I went to the ATM, it wasn't working so I walked all d way to anoda one cos I had no money on me, imagine d hot sun, wen I got dere there was just me nd a guy, I was happy, as soon as d guy had withdrawn I was to go next wen like 5 pips came out of nowere nd were like (each speaking @ d same time) I'm d next, I went to stay somewere cos f sun, I went to buy somfin etc, I just para dat day me sef fear, u wey black pass me dey run from sun, chai. @ d end I chance dem nd collected. Naijirians eeeeh
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by lonelydora: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
No. 6 very annooying. Nearly quarrel one girl for that.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Fu...cking pillock....... Go sit on a di...ck!
While I watch you swallow your pain like a birth control pill
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Afrok(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
I agree with the op but those people no dey vex me reach the bank, imagine after standing on the queue for hour(s), it's finally my turn and i got to the Atm only to see " out of service" or better still i slot in my card but the response is " temporarily unable to dispense cash".

Worst of it all, my bank pays other bank users but did not pay me undecided.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Aigipan: Dafuq is CUE?

Somethin they use to play snooka
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by ginaaskia4: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
I remember the day I went withdraw money with my ATM, a man brought out basket to put all d money he withdrawn, people where shoutin so dat he will nt finish d money. So funny. When it get to d nxt person turn, after withdrawing, he started counting to money. Pple with funny character.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dawezz: Lol....you be warri girl?
Lolz mayb for dat moment
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Abee79(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
I once met a woman at an ATM. She had like 7 (seven) different cards. When she slots one, she will first check the balance, then withdraw like four or five times. She did not give a hoot about those waiting behind her. All the while, she was humming something to herself. Occasionally, she would glance back and give us that "you broke ass*s wait for your turn" look.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by 19naia(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
So do they have there, the beggar ladies with 3 children who squat at the banks around town waiting for ATM users so she or the children can approach and beg every time the machine releases some cash..??

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by XKZ(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
deesmom: Oh plss, you should actually check your balance on the ATM rather than disturbinh the customer service officer and yes the added value of having a debit card is for minor expenses like 100 naira recharge PIN or 50 naira worth if you wish.
Nigerians and impatience, may God help us and teach us because I have realised that most of us have a big problem with waiting.

Right on Bro!
Personally, I think the most annoying people are those who complain an ATM customer is using too much time. They want to let you know that you should withdraw ₦40,000 per transaction (meanwhile some ATMs have a limit of ₦20,000). They might even suggest you make only one withdrawal then rejoin the queue.
They get damn noisy if you're making a transfer via ATM since they don't know it can be done and that it takes more steps (a longer time).
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by iheneme(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
The fellow behind you that is so desperate to see how much you have just withdrawn.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by category(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
You also have some peeps that will collect receipt at every single transaction.
They end up not even looking at the receipt but just to squeez it thus littering the floor.
So annoying.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by jobsat34(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
i wont say i d been guilty of number 4, but there was a day we had so much to do in office while we just received salary alert.. so i volunteered to collect money for the remain 4 staffs.. the queue was like 20 while there were 2 machine to use.. when it was almost my turn, i told like 4 people behind me that i was performing multiple transaction and would stay long..i even showed them my cards, so they understood..

i went straight to the second machine at the extreme, and before i could start withdrawing for the 3rd person, some dudes started complaining and some were like, did yu mean to steal from the machine..i ignored their rants and someone on the d queue had to go and call the bank security who approached me like a gentleman.

i explained to the security man that i was performing multiple transaction and even showed him the paper my colleagues used to write their password and the amount they wanted to withdraw.. the security left and this same dudes was insisting that he ought to have chased me away or get me arrested .. i knew a perfect response for people like that, so i just told the dude, "ur papa dem no born am well" and he shut his trash..
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Elypsis(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
U neva see anything my broda.....Abeg jst find time and go to katsina, daura precisely.....dat was where I served the normal thing there is for u to join a long queue for most of our beloved abokis either checkin dia balances or tryin to load recharge cards worth 100 or 200 naira @ the expense of corpers wey wan collect allowee to sustain..... Or make our beloved abokis wan withdraw 5k but hin go prefer make he withdraw 1k each.....guy I fight tire......Lmfao....bad old days....rotfl....No offense meant oooo my pple...most of ur girls are strikinlyy beautiful anyways.....infact I will prefer.
Marrying a northerner...
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by kaybosedemi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
That number 6 sha. Also those that check their balance before the next withdrawal. If they want to withdraw 3 times they must check their balance 3 times even before leaving the ATM. Despite receiving alert on their phone after each withdrawal ooooo.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Jeffy1206(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
I smile and started laughing when I got to number 6...very funny. Many olodo are fond of doing this one lol.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by kazman117: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
ggrin: What's ATMundecided
Alakori Ti Momi yo
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by kaysy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP... You forgot the idi0t that will see it clearly that ATM does not have receipt to issue due to printer error, and when it gets to his turn he will still press YES when the machine asked if he need a receipt for this transaction.

No 1. in ur post is my most annoying.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
9jatatafo: Nice ATM observations but I am worried by the word CUE! I thought we stay in a QUEQUE and not CUE. This is my observation though.
Your own spelling no help matter. Na queue, no be QUEQUE.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Jeffy1206(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
keneguae: Your own spelling no help matter. Na queue, no be QUEQUE.
sharp eyes lol..qq
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by sleekpro(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
The guy that will stay 1 hour on cue just to withdraw 1k, the most anoying part is that he will still stay there to chech his balance after the transaction.

So anoying!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
how about that guy that queues for 20 minutes just to purchase a 100 naira recharge card
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Stelvin101: I use to shout and rant at people in ma state wen ever I go to ATM machine dat dey waste too much time. Buh since am in Benue state (thanks to Now Your Suffering Continue) I jst go there n book space, go market,go barbing saloon, even go watch premier league before I go back to the ATM machine to check if e don reach my turn. Ppl here will kill u with frustration in ATM here in Benue state, I kept wondering if they are withdrawing Millions with their atm card. Am not stereotyping, just saying the fact.
LMAO @NYSC..... grin grin cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Vivly(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
LMAO for this thread
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Afrok: I agree with the op but those people no dey vex me reach the bank, imagine after standing on the queue for hour(s), it's finally my turn and i got to the Atm only to see " out of service" or better still i slot in my card but the response is " temporarily unable to dispense cash".

I feel ur comment... Ah dat situation can mk one LIVID ooo
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Afrok: I agree with the op but those people no dey vex me reach the bank, imagine after standing on the queue for hour(s), it's finally my turn and i got to the Atm only to see " out of service" or better still i slot in my card but the response is " temporarily unable to dispense cash".

I feel ur comment... Ah dat situation can mk one LIVID oo
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lmao!
So true, so funny.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Vikky014(f): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
spanzed: OP u forgot the dude or girl who went to load recharge card...especially when MTN was #110. grin
kikikikikiki i did it! wink
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by peren: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
nice post very funny.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by tammyboy1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
ATM machine dey inside my room sori so i never witness all these events

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.