Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. (18409 Views)

Microsoft To Dump Nokia And Windows Phone Brands / Lumia 925 Windows Phone By Nokia / What Is So Special About The iPhone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tomiobj, hwfa na.. U never root ya bb yet make u qik install Xposed? grin

Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by festwiz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
U want to see Nokia Camera? Nokia Camera dey snap God? undecided
And wetin consyne me wit Tecno M3
U dey talk camera, nwanna stroll into playstore, Type Camera and get flooded by d millions of Top Quality Camera apps that ur Borin Wp8 will never get

Oh u want to challenge me? grin

Ohk just run BBM and Whatsapp at the same time on ur Windows Phone.. ON THE SAME SCREEN wink
multi window mode is cool, though only used it on my bro's s4 and his friends G3. But that doesn't float my boat
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
dis is one tin i hate abt windows guys, they will never admit that their OS is Booooooriiiiinnnnnn

Life aint fair bro.. U can't win em all lipsrsealed
k we agree byebye uh
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
[author=festwiz post=26885316]multi window mode is cool, though only used it on my bro's s4 and his friends G3. But that doesn't float my boat[/quote]No na.. I thought u wanted to go into the Challenge Territory, mah favourite part of an argument.. Well wateva floats ur boat.. Obviously Multiwindow might sink ur boat grin

Screenshot of Multiwindow on my Droid.. Ignore the awkward time, screenshot was taken today..

Kikikiki

Modified: Sorry, had to take down ss.. Some faces where dere

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
trishguy:
k we agree byebye uh
Kikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
[author=festwiz post=26885316]multi window mode is cool, though only used it on my bro's s4 and his friends G3. But that doesn't float my boatNo na.. I thought u wanted to go into the Challenge Territory, mah favourite part of an argument.. Well wateva floats ur boat.. Obviously Multiwindow might sink ur boat grin

Screenshot of Multiwindow on my Droid.. Ignore the awkward time, screenshot was taken today..

Kikikiki

guy it is okay na we av heard android is awesome windows phone is stupid are u happy
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
trishguy:
guy it is okay na we av heard android is awesome windows phone is stupid are u happy
Awwwww.. Dnt take it personal na.. Guy, its jst for fun.. Chill.. Bill Gates no knw u ohhh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by dazekid(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
parrotibaba:
ppl still don't get it do they? dat a 512 RAM phone out performing a 1g RAM phone has nothing to do with d OS but with d chip sets n d number of cores

Actually you seem not to understand because you are comparing your m7 with the 630..The thing is even if you compare your m7 with a lumia 520 with a dual-core CPU and 512mb RAM,the 520 would still outperform the m7.OS optimization is key bro.That is why an iphone 5s with a dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM would still outperform a LG G3 with its quad-core processor and 2/3GB RAM.
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by nani667: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
****Passing Through****

3 Likes

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by festwiz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
[author=festwiz post=26885316]multi window mode is cool, though only used it on my bro's s4 and his friends G3. But that doesn't float my boatNo na.. I thought u wanted to go into the Challenge Territory, mah favourite part of an argument.. Well wateva floats ur boat.. Obviously Multiwindow might sink ur boat grin

Kikikiki

okay, lets be honest. On the galaxy s4 you get only about 900mb out of 2GB of ram. There has being no need for a speed booster on the wp platform. Cause the first thing that goes on all droid phones are
1. Antivirus
2.DU speed booster
3.S.U

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
festwiz:
okay, lets be honest. On the galaxy s4 you get only about 900mb out of 2GB of ram. There has being no need for a speed booster on the wp platform. Cause the first thing that goes on all droid phones are
1. Antivirus
2.DU speed booster
3.S.U
Yea.. All androids.. Na dis generalisation dey make me hate arguing here on Nairaland

I dnt have an Antivirus.. Waste of time
I dnt have DU speed booster.. Waste of space
I have SuperSU.. Obviously a necessity for rooted droids.. I dnt see that as a point.. Cos to maximise the potential of a Droid, it needs to b rooted, and every rooted droid HAS SuperSU

Now, u definitely have a point with the ram issue.. BUT, KitKat addresses that and Android L will b the smoothest, perfectly optimisd Android Version Ever.. Wich means no uunnecessary RAM gulping

Ciao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by Mention(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
There's no OS lyk Android.. Windows Phone is for OLd Boring Individuals.. Take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by festwiz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
Yea.. All androids.. Na dis generalisation dey make me hate arguing here on Nairaland

I dnt have an Antivirus.. Waste of time
I dnt have DU speed booster.. Waste of space
I have SuperSU.. Obviously a necessity for rooted droids.. I dnt see that as a point.. Cos to maximise the potential of a Droid, it needs to b rooted, and every rooted droid HAS SuperSU

Now, u definitely have a point with the ram issue.. BUT, KitKat addresses that and Android L will b the smoothest, perfectly optimisd Android Version Ever.. Wich means no uunnecessary RAM gulping

Ciao
you don't need an antivirus right? Hmmm i see the truth now.
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
buy watever or use watever its ur dough
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
wp is awesome
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
festwiz:
you don't need an antivirus right? Hmmm i see the truth now.
Yap.. Am a year+ now in the Android World.. Used a total of 3 droids.. Haven't used a single Antivirus on any of them.. And i have never had a virus attack.. Believe wat u may, not my problem bro..

Ciao

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
I believe the aim of this thread has been met

The OP asked wats so special about Windows phone
Obviously Nothing

So can we shut down this party? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by jmaine: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
No matter how long u pple decide to argue here, The fact still remains that Android is number 1
No window or door can change dat.. Not even deadberries
Ciao

Once upon a time Symbian was the undisputed king . . .So mute your point cos competition is permanent, while being on the top is not guaranteed
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
I believe the aim of this thread has been met

The OP asked wats so special about Windows phone
Obviously Nothing

So can we shut down this party? undecided
something and something buy a wp its cheap use if u lyk continue using it if u dont give a sibling simple
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
jmaine:

Once upon a time . .Symbian was the undisputed king . . .So mute your point cos competition is permanent while being on the top is not guaranteed
Do u have an intention of making an OS that's better than Android?

No?

Den head back to the ward u escaped from undecided

I should mute my point, the nerve of u undecided

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
trishguy:
something and something buy a wp its cheap use if u lyk continue using it if u dont give a sibling simple
This makes no sense bro.. Punctuations please..

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by tomiobj(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
Tomiobj, hwfa na.. U never root ya bb yet make u qik install Xposed? grin

Kikikiki
@ least. BlackBerry is more safe nd confidential. Nd I don't tnk u cn ever hear sm1 say 'my BlackBerry has a virus'. But androids have viruses. Den it starts to hang
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:

No?

when symbian was king wat did pple say they said its undisputable so u never know
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by jmaine: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
trishguy:
wp is awesome

Too awesome, it is a breath of fresh with her simplistic design and fluidity that crushes the clogged Lagdriod . . .

Only IOS has the finese and class the Windows phone has . . .

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by festwiz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:
Yap.. Am a year+ now in the Android World.. Used a total of 3 droids.. Haven't used a single Antivirus on any of them.. And i have never had a virus attack.. Believe wat u may, not my problem bro..

Ciao
am proud of you bro, you understand sacarsm. But either way it's having them all around to play with. Lets just be friends alright?
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by jmaine: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
flawless911:

No?

You are just one of those naive toddlers who run around town making baseless comments . . .

Didn't you see where I said that competition is permanent and the tech coys to stay on top need to be inventive . . .

Windows 10 , coming up next year will stir the honets nest . . . .
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
jmaine:

You are just one of those naive toddlers who run around town making baseless comments . . .

Didn't you
Question for The Gods

The Gods

Oooo

undecided

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
jmaine:

Too awesome, it is a breath of fresh with her simplistic design and fluidity that crushes the clogged Lagdriod . . .

Only IOS has the finese and class the Windows phone has . . .
most pple who use android use it bcus its cheap and they dont have money to buy either an ios wp device
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
festwiz:
am proud of you bro, you understand sacarsm. But either way it's having them all around to play with. Lets just be friends alright?
Yes.. Dats y i've been replying u calmly.. Cos u seem lyk a nice pesin.. Ciao bro

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by jmaine: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
trishguy:
most pple who use android use it bcus its cheap and they dont have money to buy either an ios wp device

Even the cheap ones are crap performance wise
Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by flawless911(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
trishguy:
I never knew that Galaxy S5 of 110k+ (brand new) is now regarded as Cheap

GEJ must hv really improved the standard of living in our country.. TeamFresh....mehn, fu*k dat.. Guy wat re u saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Windows Phone.. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
wat is ciao?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Spot The Fake HOT 4 - Simbrave's Experience / What You Should Expect From Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo In 2017. / Why Windows Phone Can Be A Boring Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.