Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC (34607 Views)

Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack / "Shi'ites: Why People Are Indifferent To The Killings In Zaria" - Vanguard / ‘saddened But Indifferent', Wole Soyinka Answers Rivers State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by emmygzy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
jayonpoint:

Before u talk study d political space n patern of Nigeria politics. The likes of Obj dnt play dat kind of politics u're insinuating. He's a father of d nation, his passion for Nigeria known no bond...go study his early days n why he was a president three occasion tyms. U can't compare OBJ's presidency to GEJ, in terms of int'l politics, economic wise, fight against corrupt even if though as it was believed in some quarters dat it was used to fight his perceived political enemies bt there was a gud impression @fightin an endemic to its logical conclusion. OBJ provided strong leadership in Africa, d space wch fits d status of Nigeria in Africa n in d int'l community. Today, under GEJ all aforementioned its a shadow. D poverty index increases by d hour, corruption on d high spray, division in all segments ever. We're more divided than in d last 10yrs. Int'l respect gone n replaced by int'l scam..clueless n inept to mention bt a few. God hhelp us save our country frm d hands of associate thieves in d in d corridor of power. GEJ is a bigger thief n a serial liar..an underdog president of Nigeria ever. Nw I xpect insults frm a section of d country..u soon knw dem
ure very right brother. EFCC has now turn to a commisin that is prosecuting yahoo boys. theyre withdrawing cases against the corrupt government officilas everyday. all the corrupt former governors that were indicted are now walking freelly and even contesting for positions under goodluck jonathan. no wonder he said corruption is not stealing. Under OBJ people were afraid to steal government money and Nigeria was well respected all over the world, even our rating by transparency international increased. Now people aare ridiculing nigeria outside the country.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Descartes: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

Wrong. If Tinubu succeeds, then APC would have shattered Jonathan biggest support and bring in over 20% of all PDP votes.

Already, OBJ receptive disposition to APC and his inability to assure the PDP delegate of his support is a big win for the APC delegation.

TANiods can continue insulting OBJ, the fact remains that without OBJ, there would not have been Jonathan. Also Baba has Loyalists. While those following Jonathan are in for the cookies. If the National wallet is taken away, he will be deserted.
You can make for a professional Jester. Do you know that without Abdulsalam and Orji Uzor Kalu your Kinsman Obj wouldn't have become the President of Nigeria Yeye dey ooze angry
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by egift(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Descartes:
You can make for a professional Jester. Do you know that without Abdulsalam and Orji Uzor Kalu your Kinsman Obj wouldn't have become the President of Nigeria Yeye dey ooze angry

1. You must be a JJC here to consider me a Yoruba man. grin grin grin
2. Apart from Abdulsalam and Orji Uzor Kalu, others like Atiku, Ekwueme and others went to Prison brought out OBJ - cancel the Treason Charge on his head and made him President. Nigerians just did the formalization.
3. It is a known that OBJ single-handily muscled in Yar'Adua and Jonathan to become President and VP, even against the majority opposition of people in PDP. In fact many Niger Delta elites were angry with OBJ for not giving Jonathan's spot to Peter Odili, Ibori or even Donald Duke.

OBJ once said that if the Presidency was to be bought, that Peter Odili has paid in full - but right in his face he told him that it is not for sale.

So it is funny when you TANiods come out insulting people like OBJ and Atiku because you do not know where the dead bodies yield your looting manure were buried.

Without OBJ alive today, Jonathan will be beating like a drum in broad daylight and nobody will do a thing grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by olalerujb: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Except the Lord build the house, the effort of the builders are in vain. Except Nigerians decides who lead them comes 2015, any imposition, or electoral rigging by any political party will further deepen the problems of this country. The destiny of this country lies in the hand of every citizen of this country, so we must all allow God to lead us as to the personalities we elect into offices in 2015. May God take control of our lives so that we would not continue to exchange our future and destiny for a cup of rice. Please remember that countries we all clamour to go, or visited is not left in the hands of their leaders, so as citizen, irrespective of your age, status, or background, not a common or ordinary Nigerian as our leaders use to portrait us locally and internationally have indelible role in nation building. Therefore shine your eyes well in 2015. We all deserve good living. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Ebukaokeke5: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Obj wit or without u Pressident Goodluck Ebere Jonathan would be the pressident of Nigeria come 2015.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Descartes: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

1. You must be a JJC here to consider me a Yoruba man. grin grin grin
2. Apart from Abdulsalam and Orji Uzor Kalu, others like Atiku, Ekwueme and others went to Prison brought out OBJ - cancel the Treason Charge on his head and made him President. Nigerians just did the formalization.
3. It is a known that OBJ single-handily muscled in Yar'Adua and Jonathan to become President and VP, even against the majority opposition of people in PDP. In fact many Niger Delta elites were angry with OBJ for not giving Jonathan's spot to Peter Odili, Ibori or even Donald Duke.

OBJ was said that if the Presidency was to be bought, that Peter Odili has paid in full - but right in his face he told him that it is not for sale.

So it is funny when you TANiods come out insulting people like OBJ and Atiku because you do not know where the dead bodies yield your looting manure were buried.

Without OBJ alive today, Jonathan will be beating like a drum in broad daylight and nobody will do a thing grin grin grin grin grin grin
You must be a real CLOWN to tag me with TANOIDs. I can see how smart you are Mr. Jänjaweed supporter. Just arm yourself to the teeth and face the Tanoid. You paid-agent.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by egift(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Descartes:
You must be a real CLOWN to tag me with TANOIDs. I can see how smart you are Mr. Jänjaweed supporter. Just arm yourself to the teeth and face the Tanoid. You paid-agent.

Nigeria is on a very fragile spot of either retain a failed corrupt leadership or change for the better - there is no time for fence-sitting. And if you dedicate your time insulting and mocking one of the two options available, then you are definitely supporting the other (and if you don't realize it, then that is bad).

For me I have made it very clear that I do not support the current Federal leadership because it is conducting looting of mass action, protecting corrupt individuals, doing very little to confront the challenges facing us as people. Lack creativity, no commitment, nothing show a strategic leadership disposition, it is neck-deep in illegality and crime. Very greedy. Also this administration has a long list of repeated fail promises, shielding of Boko sponsors, clannish mentality, lacks courage to confront Nigeria's problems, Jonathan do not punish criminality - in fact you can only be welcomed in their circle if you have committed a crime before or currently executing one. In fact it is too bad that if anyone is found trying to be faithful and sincere, such a person is quickly booted out.

So as you can see I have a reason for my stand. Please try and take a stand, stop seating on the fence, And I gladly encourage you to support the change on this on going corruption.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Descartes: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

Nigeria is on a very fragile spot of either retain a failed corrupt leadership or change for the better - there is no time for fence-sitting. And if you dedicate your time insulting and mocking one of the two options available, then you are definitely supporting the other (and if you don't realize it, then that is bad).

For me I have made it very clear that I do not support the current Federal leadership because it is conducting looting of mass action, protecting corrupt individuals, doing very little to confront the challenges facing us as people. Lack creativity, no commitment, nothing show a strategic leadership disposition, it is neck-deep in illegality and crime. Very greedy. Also this administration has a long list of repeated fail promises, shielding of Boko sponsors, clannish mentality, lacks courage to confront Nigeria's problems, Jonathan do not punish criminality - in fact you can only be welcomed in their circle if you have committed a crime before or currently executing one. In fact it is too bad that if anyone is found trying to be faithful and sincere, such a person is quickly booted out.

So as you can see I have a reason for my stand. Please try and take a stand, stop seating on the fence, And I gladly encourage you to support the change on this on going corruption.

God bless Nigeria!
Good for you. What is the difference between APC and PDP
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by maximunimpact(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
xtervaganza:
an ex convict can't assume political office

Is stoopid your name?

He was convicted by a London court, but not by a Nigerian court......dis is open to a judicial interpretation and not u
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by nellycobs: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
I had rather tell GEJ to beg Tinubu, Peter Obi, Mimiko for vote than OBJ who like Atiku could not deliver their wards. There are polititicians and there are politicians.

size38:
Since Baba OBJ is still a card carrying member of the PDP, I advice GEJ to go to Baba and ask for forgiveness himself. Not by sending senate president, David Mark. If it is to abuse APC and Amaechi, GEJ is ready to open his mouth and talk for 48 hours. GEJ is the one seeking to be re elected as the president of Naija and not David Mark. So GEJ should go himself

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by ELGREF(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
pro01:
Until you tell me exactly how much influence Obasanjo has on the voting decision of xyz number of voters (including party convention delegates and the general electorate), you haven't said anything. The so-called visits to the Ota chicken farmer are merely social, goodwill visits. Much like how you might periodically check on your old, terminally ill uncle in the village to see how he is faring. . .
so you know mothan those elite people that went there?
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by ideylaff: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
emmygzy:
are you kidding me? wher ar u from? he was president for 8 years and he never won any election in his backyard? how come? was it not PDP that was ruling ogunstate when he was the president of Nigeria? always think before you talk. if he is not important, Tinubu and Jonathan wont be consulting him.

You can win a general election, all I am saying is in his very own ward he has never bn voted for...
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by xtervaganza(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
maximunimpact:

He was convicted by a London court, but not by a Nigerian court......dis is open to a judicial interpretation and not u
hahahahahahahahah chief comedian

Coming up with bizarre nonsense

Anyway sha, only an Ogufe will support a known and disgraced thief like ibori
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by maximunimpact(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
xtervaganza:
hahahahahahahahah chief comedian

Coming up with bizarre nonsense

Anyway sha, only an Ogufe will support a known and disgraced thief like ibori

It will take ur family 500 centuries(next 5 generations) to achieve what Ibori have achieved in his life time...........weda a looser like u support him or not, he's a king maker!
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Lilimax(f): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
samplegirl:
The worst type of people in life are those type of people who sit on the fence. They never go left or right. No yes no no. Not hot not cold. Beware of them. My bible say we should spew them out of our mouth.
The Lukewarm types smiley
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2014
dammytosh:

Guess u were eligible to vote for the first time during the last election.

Politics is not the comprehension passage you answer in waec

You assume you know what you're talking about? You assume you know "politics" more than I do? Some of you are incredibly dense (mentally).

Tell me how Obasanjo can: (1) Determine/influence who gets the presidential ticket of the PDP or APC. . . .and/or (2) Determine/influence who wins the actual presidential elections in 2015.

If you cannot answer any/both of these questions, then you must be really stüpid to quote me and type rubbish.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2014
thegoodone2:
u are not a politician. anywhere OBJ go is where many governor in the north will go and more than half of Yoruba. GEJ till 2019 with support of OBJ. I like both of them personally.

What makes you so certain that I am not a "politician"? However, that's irrelevant.

"Anywhere OBJ go [sic] is where many governors in the north will go"
Depending on my mood, I enjoy the beer parlour commentaries of some of you amala and ewedu pseudo-'intellectuals'.

Ogbeni, please enlighten me. Why would many governors in the "north" go anywhere OBJ goes (give me one sensible reason)? Besides, in the context of this your Northern-governors-will-follow-OBJ-anywhere-he-goes, which geographical space do you refer to as the "north"? Benue? Taraba? Kogi? Kaduna? Adamawa? Bauchi? Niger? Where exactly is this your impliedly homogenous, OBJ-influenced "north"?

Anywhere Obj go [sic] is where more than half of Yoruba [will go].

Oh, really? Since when? The same OBJ that is despised in his own constituency is now a Yoruba champion? The same man who lost the presidential election in his own ward in 1999; whose candidate (Olurin) lost woefully in his own ward in 2011? Whose daughter also lost woefully in her bid to secure a re-election to the Senate in 2011 (having been rigged into office with presidential might in 2007)?

Look, I hate how many of you Yoruba folks that I encounter online and offline tend to be overly sentimental and 'tribalistic' in your assessment of OBJ. It disgusts me. If you can't tell me exactly how much influence this old Ibogun man can exert - in terms of determining who occupies what political office in today's Nigeria, then you do NOT know what you are talking about.

There is a reason Yakubu Gowon is my favourite former Head of State. . . He is statesmanly, dignified, avuncular, conciliatory, mediatory, neutral, and most importantly, APOLITICAL. That is the path Obasanjo needs to tow - rather than purporting to wield imaginary influence in the high-wire politics of present-day Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by iaatmguy(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2014
kITATITA:
Obasanjo is useful to Nigeria, especially at the international fora. OBJ has friends he can pick phone and talk to at any time; friends like Jimmy Carter and Bill Gates. His friendship with Gates brought in the Gates Foundation. The Foundation provided support for the tuberculosis and other infectious diseases clinic which formed the foundation for successful containment of Ebola virus in Nigeria. OBJ was friends with leaders of Britain, South Africa, Ghana, Botswana, etc. Now what influence do we have outside the country. Our president doesn't even wield influence outside Niger Delta. Just hangers on and leeches singing 'no one but you'.
That's your opinion GEJ is not just influential in the niger delta he is also outside niger delta. Check out the TAN rallies
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by dammytosh: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2014
pro01:

You assume you know what you're talking about? You assume you know "politics" more than I do? Some of you are incredibly dense (mentally).

Tell me how Obasanjo can: (1) Determine/influence who gets the presidential ticket of the PDP or APC. . . .and/or (2) Determine/influence who wins the actual presidential elections in 2015.

If you cannot answer any/both of these questions, then you must be really stüpid to quote me and type rubbish.

All the nonsense you type still does not make any sense
I guess you understand politics more than

1.Tinubu that swallowed his pride to go meet him,
2. Buhari went to Ota,
3. Atiku despite the fact that they are sworn enemy went to Ota.
4. David Mark went to Ota. ( No 3 citizen )
5. Jonathan has been there.

You think they go there for fun ? When APC was in the making, Obj was consulted.

Do you think if they will get nothing from him, they will go there. Pick your history book and read the type of enemity that exists between them especially Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku.

Saying i am stup1d instead of stating simple facts still establish the fact that you are either a kid or you are growing faster than your brain capacity at an alarming rate.

Sit behind your Tecno Fone and be asking dumb questions,determining relevant and irrelevant people in politics

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2014
iaatmguy:

That's your opinion GEJ is not just influential in the niger delta he is also outside niger delta. Check out the TAN rallies

What manner of TAN rallies? These are the people deceiving the President. The same people who refuse to tell him the truth and the contractors hustling for attention. TAN does not solve the problem of installed capacity utilisation or bilateral agreements or international relations. We even had to resort to black markets to buy weapons for our gallant armed forces.
Our economy starts and ends with Dangote, Adenuga and fuel importers.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by lyntiffany(f): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

hv not seen where gej talked nor even mentioned amaechi in his speech not to talk of make speech abt him for 48hrs, abi anoda gej dey?
Ask am ooooooo!
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by iaatmguy(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2014
kITATITA:

What manner of TAN rallies? These are the people deceiving the President. The same people who refuse to tell him the truth and the contractors hustling for attention. TAN does not solve the problem of installed capacity utilisation or bilateral agreements or international relations. We even had to resort to black markets to buy weapons for our gallant armed forces.
Our economy starts and ends with Dangote, Adenuga and fuel importers.
Deceiving or not at least he can still command allegiance
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by xtervaganza(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2014
maximunimpact:

It will take ur family 500 centuries(next 5 generations) to achieve what Ibori have achieved in his life time...........weda a looser like u support him or not, he's a king maker!
a king maker in prison?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You're one bastard son of a wh0re

Why would anybody in my family achieve prison terms like your father ibori

You're a fool

E no go better for you including all your family members plus your oga ibori
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by emmygzy(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2014
ideylaff:

You can win a general election, all I am saying is in his very own ward he has never bn voted for...
even in 2003 when gbenga daniel was the governor of ogunstate? Abi gbenga daniel na ACN? Guy think very well. Abi during that time when PDP was ruling ogun state and he was president, dey canceled voting in his ward? Guy nawa for you o. Get ur facts right o before talk.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by emmygzy(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2014
dammytosh:

2. Buhari went to Ota,

You think they go there for fun ? When APC was in the making, Obj was consulted.

Do you think if they will get nothing from him, they will go there. Pick your history book and read the type of enemity that exists between them especially Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku.

Saying i am stup1d instead of stating simple facts still establish the fact that you are either a kid or you are growing faster than your brain capacity at an alarming rate.

Sit behind your Tecno Fone and be asking dumb questions,determining relevant and irrelevant people in politics
dont mind him, thanks to etisalat free mb stupid and dumb small boys are so much on this nairaland that all they do is talk rubbish and insult people. Somebody is not relevant and he is been consulted by all the political bigwigs in nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by maximunimpact(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2014
xtervaganza:
a king maker in prison?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You're one bastard son of a wh0re

Why would anybody in my family achieve prison terms like your father ibori

You're a fool

E no go better for you including all your family members plus your oga ibori

U are a complete failure, does ur family have a name? Ibori is a name that will 4eva be remembered as a gr8 leader of Delta state, wat av u eva lead in ur life, in ur wreched family u ar probably d last born who collect money frm frnds n relatives, guy jst disapear frm here cos u ar a waste of space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2014
dammytosh:

2. Buhari went to Ota,

Tosh. I asked you very simple questions: How can Obasanjo influence the 2015 political process. . .especially in terms of deciding who gets the PDP or APC's ticket AND/OR who wins the presidential election? ? ? You didn't make any attempt to formulate a plausible argument in direct response to these questions. Instead, you resorted to fallacious reasoning (i.e. because Tinubu/Atiku/David Mark visited Obasanjo, then he must be influential).

If you can't figure out exactly how/why OBJ might be influential in the build up to the 2015 elections, then your stupidity will be self-evident.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by xtervaganza(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2014
maximunimpact:

U are a complete failure, does ur family have a name? Ibori is a name that will 4eva be remembered as a gr8 leader of Delta state, wat av u eva lead in ur life, in ur wreched family u ar probably d last born who collect money frm frnds n relatives, guy jst disapear frm here cos u ar a waste of space
I'm not surprised you're supporting a criminal

I'm very sure prison yard is a 2nd home to you and all members of your sad family

Lol

If your dream is to be a prison rat like ibori then your father is a failure in life and death
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by thegoodone2(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2014
pro01:

What makes you so certain that I am not a "politician"? However, that's irrelevant.

Depending on my mood, I enjoy the beer parlour commentaries of some of you amala and ewedu pseudo-'intellectuals'.

Ogbeni, please enlighten me. Why would many governors in the "north" go anywhere OBJ goes (give me one sensible reason)? Besides, in the context of this your Northern-governors-will-follow-OBJ-anywhere-he-goes, which geographical space do you refer to as the "north"? Benue? Taraba? Kogi? Kaduna? Adamawa? Bauchi? Niger? Where exactly is this your impliedly homogenous, OBJ-influenced "north"?

Oh, really? Since when? The same OBJ that is despised in his own constituency is now a Yoruba champion? The same man who lost the presidential election in his own ward in 1999; whose candidate (Olurin) lost woefully in his own ward in 2011? Whose daughter also lost woefully in her bid to secure a re-election to the Senate in 2011?

Look, I hate how many of you Yoruba folks that I encounter online and offline tend to be overly sentimental and 'tribalistic' in your assessment of OBJ. It disgusts me. If you can't tell me exactly how much influence this old Ibogun man can exert - in terms of determining who occupies what political office in today's Nigeria, then you do NOT know what you are talking about.

There is a reason Yakubu Gowon is my favourite former Head of State. . . He is statesmanly, dignified, avuncular, conciliatory, mediatory, neutral, and most importantly, APOLITICAL. That is the path Obasanjo needs to tow - rather than purporting to wield imaginary influence in the high-wire politics of present-day Nigeria.
Am not in surpport of anybody but i like GEJ. If Apc can use Tamibua and OBJ surppot him forget about GEJ.1. apart from SS and SE that GEJ can get 90% vote where else?.2. Taraba state, kano state,Niger state, Kebi state, jigawa, Yola, oyo, osun, these are the state Obj is controling 70% 3.we yoruba value our leaders, I dont know of ur side.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2014
thegoodone2:
Am not in surpport of anybody but i like GEJ. If Apc can use Tamibua and OBJ surppot him forget about GEJ.1. apart from SS and SE that GEJ can get 90% vote where else?.2. Taraba state, kano state,Niger state, Kebi state, jigawa, Yola, oyo, osun, these are the state Obj is controling 70% 3.we yoruba value our leaders, I dont know of ur side.

Funny. I don't want to address the permutations pertaining to how specific states/geo-political zones might vote and whatnot, since the issue at hand centres on how much influence Obasanjo wields in the build up to the 2015 presidential election.

So bros, the highlighted text is extremely interesting to me. Kindly explain exactly how OBJ "controls" 70% of the states you mentioned (and by implication, how he can control the voting decisions of 70% of the electorate in those states). I'm not very bright, so please keep your explanation as simple as possible.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by maximunimpact(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
xtervaganza:
I'm not surprised you're supporting a criminal

I'm very sure prison yard is a 2nd home to you and all members of your sad family

Lol

If your dream is to be a prison rat like ibori then your father is a failure in life and death

Now I know wia all diz is coming from, ur monika says it all, xtravagant..... I shud av known beta dat I was wasting my time replying a virus dat needs to be quarantine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.