Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC (34611 Views)

Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack / "Shi'ites: Why People Are Indifferent To The Killings In Zaria" - Vanguard / ‘saddened But Indifferent', Wole Soyinka Answers Rivers State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by dammytosh: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2014
pro01:

Tosh. I asked you very simple questions: How can Obasanjo influence the 2015 political process. . .especially in terms of deciding who gets the PDP or APC's ticket AND/OR who wins the presidential election? ? ? You didn't make any attempt to formulate a plausible argument in direct response to these questions. Instead, you resorted to fallacious reasoning (i.e. because Tinubu/Atiku/David Mark visited Obasanjo, then he must be influential).

If you can't figure out exactly how/why OBJ might be influential in the build up to the 2015 elections, then your stupidity will be self-evident.

I am sorry I don't have time for imbec1les.

If you can not deduce from the facts i stated earlier, then have a nice Sallah break and i wish you speedy recovery from your dumbness.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
nellycobs:
I had rather tell GEJ to beg Tinubu, Peter Obi, Mimiko for vote than OBJ who like Atiku could not deliver their wards. There are polititicians and there are politicians.
This is someone who knows what he is talking about. Add the likes of Ladoja and Fayose who, like Iroko and Peter Obi, have actual electoral value in their respective states. If we're talking about party-level influence (based on machinations and back-door influence peddling), then we must talk about the likes of Tony Anenih, Bode George et al, and other senior members of the BOT AND NEC. . .who are all already behind the president. These are the folks who can influence something at least.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2014
dammytosh:

I am sorry I don't have time for imbec1les.

If you can not deduce from the facts i stated earlier, then have a nice Sallah break and i wish you speedy recovery from your dumbness.
There you have it. Only a dimwit enters into an argument without having an actual argument.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by thegoodone2(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2014
pro01:

Funny. I don't want to address the permutations pertaining to how specific states/geo-political zones might vote and whatnot, since the issue at hand centres on how much influence Obasanjo wields in the build up to the 2015 presidential election.

So bros, the highlighted text is extremely interesting to me. Kindly explain exactly how OBJ "controls" 70% of the states you mentioned (and by implication, how he can control the voting decisions of 70% of the electorate in those states). I'm not very bright, so please keep your explanation as simple as possible.
Let me use oyo state as a case study. OBJ control Akala and Ladoja.If all the follower of these people follow thier leader what will happen. Now dont ever say some body is not relevant. I want GEJ to rule till 2019 but he should carry OBJ along. everybody is important include u and me. we should not create more enemy but friend.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by xtervaganza(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
maximunimpact:

Now I know wia all diz is coming from, ur monika says it all, xtravagant..... I shud av known beta dat I was wasting my time replying a virus dat needs to be quarantine
even with my name clearly shown here u can't even wrote it down correctly

Shows your brain is expired already....

Well for someone whose dream is to be a prisoner I think your life is hopeless.

The only place you can make impact is prison

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by propertylisting: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THE $9.3m!!!! Christians BE WISE!!! http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/117-is-nsa-sambo-dasuki-the-mastermind-of-9-3m-scandal
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Olumastar: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dat is 4 u, those who care cares!
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by debbleopto: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Stantiques:
Obj..go rest..u tried ur best to positon d countrybuh ur best was not good enof.we dnt need u again.kip ur advice for amosun n osoba..nigeria ship have set sail and its not waitin for anybody.enjoy ur retiremnt sir.

you are showing u are one of the slowpoke, youth given phone to just type ruuuubish. Jonathan cane to Lagks some days ago to reconcile aggrieved pdp party members, but do not have any ball to reach ota farm, only to send Mark. If he is irrelevant as some of u bunch of ignorants, Mark shouldn't have bothered him on any support. In fact they should have solely rely on the cocaine pusher who is busy financing their party with the illicit fund from killer drug. Jonathan and the presidency are putting the cart before the horse. They should rely on Asari dokubo, bode george and iwin clarke and ayo oritshajeff.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by maximunimpact(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
xtervaganza:
even with my name clearly shown here u can't even wrote it down correctly

Shows your brain is expired already....

Well for someone whose dream is to be a prisoner I think your life is hopeless.

The only place you can make impact is prison

U mean wrote it? Hahahahahahaha olodo have finally xposed his ignorance
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by xtervaganza(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
maximunimpact:

U mean wrote it? Hahahahahahaha olodo have finally xposed his ignorance
for a low life that typed 'looser' xposed I think you're not only a fool but damned hypocrite
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by obenze: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
size38:
Since Baba OBJ is still a card carrying member of the PDP, I advice GEJ to go to Baba and ask for forgiveness himself. Not by sending senate president, David Mark. If it is to abuse APC and Amaechi, GEJ is ready to open his mouth and talk for 48 hours. GEJ is the one seeking to be re elected as the president of Naija and not David Mark. So GEJ should go himself
u be mumu ooo.e be lik u no sabi talk
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by superstar3: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2014
To me, OBJ is still the best among the three presidents that has ruled this nation between 1999 till date.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by Billygee2u: 4:01am On Oct 07, 2014
xtervaganza:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
See this oloriburuku somebody?
Please tell me your position or the posit
ion you wish to find yourself
Nonentity like you will come online and brag
about what you don't have
Ori e ti daru
wise men believe in action not in words .
no need giving you the honor you deserve not, by answering you .bye and may God transform your life and make you wise and intelligent .
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by utytill(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
See setup.Baba is smart o o o.pls who make this statement 'i dey laugh'. May be Baba dey still dey l*ff
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by elklehamite(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Baba(OBJ) should not bite the fingers that fed him you know, I do know he is a man of wisdom. PDP gave him a platform under which he piloted the affairs of this country for 8 years and of course there should be no reason whatsoever that should make him work against the party not even whatever differences between him and GEJ. After all, Baba gave us GEJ then in 2007 which I believe was God ordained. If God used Baba then as an instrument to have brought Goodluck to Aso rock, he will have no option than to bury their differences and move on with him.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by blackprowler: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
pro01:
Until you tell me exactly how much influence Obasanjo has on the voting decision of xyz number of voters (including party convention delegates and the general electorate), you haven't said anything. The so-called visits to the Ota chicken farmer are merely social, goodwill visits. Much like how you might periodically check on your old, terminally ill uncle in the village to see how he is faring. . .

Clearly you have a lot to learn. I'm sure it's not too late as I suspect you're young.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by blackprowler: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
kITATITA:
Obasanjo is useful to Nigeria, especially at the international fora. OBJ has friends he can pick phone and talk to at any time; friends like Jimmy Carter and Bill Gates. His friendship with Gates brought in the Gates Foundation. The Foundation provided support for the tuberculosis and other infectious diseases clinic which formed the foundation for successful containment of Ebola virus in Nigeria. OBJ was friends with leaders of Britain, South Africa, Ghana, Botswana, etc. Now what influence do we have outside the country. Our president doesn't even wield influence outside Niger Delta. Just hangers on and leeches singing 'no one but you'.

I state clearly here in buttressing your point that Obasanjo is the NUMBER 1 most important living African statesman today. He's not one of the- ; he is number one. He has been one of the most important African statesmen before most nairalanders were born. Obasanjo is the best example of the bible quote that a prophet is not respected in his home
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by xtervaganza(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Billygee2u:

wise men believe in action not in words .
no need giving you the honor you deserve not, by answering you .bye and may God transform your life and make you wise and intelligent .
you just answered me and replied me

You're a turnip
Re: Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC by pkang: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
Wise men care and that's why they keep consulting with him. But I don't expect kids with no idea about the mechanics of Nigerian politics to.

Obj is just waiting to see in which direction the tide is flowing before taking a plunge.

Wise old fox. smiley
My Further Mathematics teacher would always say "Young Lawyers studies F. Mathematics and so defeat the older ones who run away from mathematics"
A father is a father so nothing wrong if PDP visits him after all he is a past party President and its only arrogance that would make one not recognise him.
Come to think, if he has much power y was he forced from BOT chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Terrorists’ Camps Uncovered In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.